Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' (9576 Views)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / U.S. Terrorism Experts Arrive In Nigeria Jan 2016 / Four Heart Experts Arrive For Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by CGKing(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
marvel10:

@ Calway, stop this idiotic manner of thinking, If  you want a member of your own family to die, so be it!

When the Twin Towers were bombed, was your father invited to help the Americans? Even with all their Security agencies, didn't 9/11 happen? What you forget is when human beings are determined to cause harm, they will go to any lengths to do so. What the so called Security agents in Nigeria have to do is 'sit up'. How was the container from Iran intercepted at Lagos Ports recently? Somebody was doing their job. How was the Muslim woman with AK-47s caught recently? Somebody was doing their job.

Do you have a telephone number for any Bomb Disposal Unit in Nigeria? Have you seen any advert that teaches you how to deal with a suspicious parcel? Have you ever in your life seen a fire drill in Nigeria, let alone one in the face of a public disaster? Do you think those high ranking fools in our Military that were sent to the UK, US for training were not taught these procedures? They can't be bothered. Nigerians are not Health and Safety conscious. How many planes had to crash before the Minister of Aviation decided to revoke licenses of airlines that were using death traps as planes? If you recall, did he even want to resign? He felt the position was a birth right.

I was proposing CCTVs as far back as 2003. This came up after a number of visitors kept 'losing' their suitcases in the Murtala Mohammed Airport. I was being proactive and did not think we needed to lose our limbs to get that far. Look up 'Proactive', would stand you in good stead!

Sorry; the nigeriqn leaders do not have the knowledge; experience or resolve to do it: We dont have the tinne to wait for thenn cos we v been waiting for years: For this one tinne; let the experienced help before nigeria beconnes one of the stans
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Vigilante: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
Dont be deceived, the Americans are here to make sure this madness does snowball into America. NOT TO HELP YOU.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by CGKing(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
I will not argue wit u bout their intentions; whatever it is; their action will help us: If they elinninate these guys; they kill the threat to their nation; they kill the threat for us:
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by calaway: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ Mavel10

By virtue of my religion I do not wish you ordead cos I dont even know you. In any case you word tell alot about your barbaric insensitive personality. Clap 4 ur self Mr. CCTV foolish ass. MMA Installed CCTV since 2000 so you were 3yrs late with you copy cat proposal, smart alec you are. I guess u are living on the moon Mr. Know it all. How did the CCTV stop ur brother muttallab ehh Idiot. Ignoramus blowing off about bomb squad, what can bomb squad do when your likeminds deploys a messenger of death to go and detonate a bomb in another church or public place. idiot like like you bomb squad will only be able to react after the blast the damage is done much to your delight . You Bastards need to stop trying to distract well meaning focus and concentration. What ever can be done to stop your brothers in their track of distruction must be done whether you like it or not.

Suddenly u and your cohorts are crying about a faulty system and non-performing Govrnment where have you been all this time? Currently all 3 of our national refineries all work at maximum capacity the petrol queues which had plagued our society for over 15years is disappearing and you say govt is inept. This govent appear to be trying to salvage a bad situation instituted by your like. anyway you live on the moon. You dont even know that it was israels MOSSAD that tip off Nigeria governmetn on the ARMs laden container from Iraq. Ingonramus!!!

Here u go flaunting a new word "proactive". You pro activity is directed only at advancing the agenda of your likeminds by fabricating and nurturing distractions and looking for what govt in doing wrong in her desperate attempt to secure the live of good Nigeria. You may not like xtians but they have a right to life.
FBI, KBG M16 and who ever is able to help us is very welcome to do so.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by reindeer: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
calaway:

@ Mavel10

By virtue of my religion I do not wish you ordead cos I dont even know you. In any case you word tell alot about your barbaric insensitive personality. Clap 4 your self Mr. CCTV foolish backside. MMA Installed CCTV since 2000 so you were 3yrs late with you copy cat proposal, smart alec you are. I guess u are living on the moon Mr. Know it all. How did the CCTV stop your brother muttallab ehh . Ignoramus blowing off about bomb squad, what can bomb squad do when your likeminds deploys a messenger of death to go and detonate a bomb in another church or public place. like like you bomb squad will only be able to react after the blast the damage is done much to your delight . You Bastards need to stop trying to distract well meaning focus and concentration. What ever can be done to stop your brothers in their track of distruction must be done whether you like it or not.

Suddenly u and your cohorts are crying about a faulty system and non-performing Govrnment where have you been all this time? Currently all 3 of our national refineries all work at maximum capacity the petrol queues which had plagued our society for over 15years is disappearing and you say govt is inept. This govent appear to be trying to salvage a bad situation instituted by your like. anyway you live on the moon. You dont even know that it was israels MOSSAD that tip off Nigeria governmetn on the ARMs laden container from Iraq. Ingonramus!!!

Here u go flaunting a new word "proactive". You pro activity is directed only at advancing the agenda of your likeminds by fabricating and nurturing distractions and looking for what govt in doing wrong in her desperate attempt to secure the live of good Nigeria. You may not like xtians but they have a right to life.
FBI, KBG M16 and who ever is able to help us is very welcome to do so.

BANG ON TARGET!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by jmaine: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hamid O:

For those who don't understand, I'll break it down
- FBI is most welcome but [s]I doubt if they'll get the required help from Nigerian police and the SSS[/s] sure they will
- It could be religous but you cannot completely rule out a political motive considering the upcoming election in 2011
- For the records; terror, sucide bombings is babaric and wicked and should be not be allowed to rare its ugly head in Nigeria.

Good. . . finally you had time to put those brain of yours to good reasoning. am impressed and please keep it up.  cool
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by marvel10: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ Calway, Mr ko, Mr ni.

I did not wish you dead. Your earlier and still idiotic rant was on the lines of 'until a loved one', which is totally uncalled for. I don't have to lose a loved one to realise that even 1 person affected is one too many.
Since you mention Mutallab, how come with all the technology of those you want to welcome, he was able to beat security? Was it the FBI or a concerned citizen that stopped his actions? If it were a plane full of Nigerians, all you will hear is speaking tongues and panic. Go and fight your shadow.

3 years late indeed. Only yesterday, GEJ wants to have CCTV installed in public places so that is 7 years early in my books. Compare and contrast, that is all you know
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by jude33084(m): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2011
muslims are the problems on earth? undecided
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by whatawhat: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
i am disappointed that the majority of u so called nigerians would support US (FBI) in your country ask yourselves what does US have to do with domestic violence obama is trying to use chaos to permeate into nigeria africom did not work, abdulmuttalab saga did not work now a minor bombing occurs he sends the fBI who wants the US in there country what makes u fools think that obama cares about africa he ruled the US to forward her interest and agenda so if he tries to get into africa it is our duty as africans to push him away after all, he is an american he is not his father this is a guy who never grew up with his father, they just share a name u people should smell the fish and stop being ignorant at least love your country and overlook the leaders maybe if u had feelings for your land u will see that something is not just right especially in this time of new age we all have to be VIGILANT CITIZENS,
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by whatawhat: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
Nsiman-you're a fool-God punish u
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by whatawhat: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
who says nigeria has it all no nigeria is not going in the right direction at all if goodluck jonathan is not tough to lead the country then l wonder-why can't they call in south africa anyway u people are ignorant-i don't blame una!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target / Presidency Appoints 12-man Committee To Probe Abduction Of Dapchi Girls / National Assembly Workers Issue Strike Notice Over Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.