Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' (9581 Views)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / U.S. Terrorism Experts Arrive In Nigeria Jan 2016 / Four Heart Experts Arrive For Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by jmaine: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
They live and sit over there saying trash. . come home and experience terror before you say a word. hisses.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by calaway: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
FBI can do notin 4 us that we can do 4 our selves. The best way for government to to make there i no repeat of senseless politically with a religiously motivated bombing of churches and public place killing to call all Islamic Cleric sort out the violent of the lot and kill them all.  Following the FG must enforce a total recall of all copies of the Quran within our glorious country and enforce ban its further distribution of the text. Follow this an edit Quran that has all the verse which encourage the death of all Infidels(Christains Hindu, Traditionalist and Jews etc) even at the cost of the believers our life is expunged. Below are SOME examples:

Qur'an:9:123 "Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."
Qur'an:8:72 "Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause with their possessions and persons, and those who gave (them) asylum, aid, and shelter, those who harbored them - these are allies of one another. You are not responsible for protecting those who embraced Islam but did not leave their homes [to fight] until they do so." [Another translation reads:] "You are only called to protect Muslims who fight."
Muslim:C9B1N31 "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought."
Bukhari:V9B84N59 "Whoever says this will save his property and life from me.'"
Qur'an:8:73 "The unbelieving infidels are allies. Unless you (Muslims) aid each other (fighting as one united block to make Allah's religion victorious), there will be confusion and mischief. Those who accepted Islam, left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause (al-Jihad), as well as those who give them asylum, shelter, and aid - these are (all) Believers: for them is pardon and bountiful provision (in Paradise)."
Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us."

Qur'an:4:75 "What reason have you that you should not fight in Allah's Cause?" [Another translation says:] "What is wrong with you that you do not fight for Allah?"
Qur'an:4:76 "Those who believe fight in the Cause of Allah."
Qur'an:4:77 "Have you not seen those to whom it was said: Withhold from fighting, perform the prayer and pay the zakat. But when orders for fighting were issued, a party of them feared men as they ought to have feared Allah. They say: 'Our Lord, why have You ordained fighting for us, why have You made war compulsory?'"
Qur'an:4:78 "Wherever you are, death will find you, even if you are in towers strong and high! So what is wrong with these people, that they fail to understand these simple words?"
Qur'an:4:84 "Then fight (Muhammad) in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you."
Qur'an:4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in Allah's Cause, investigate carefully, and say not to anyone who greets you: 'You are not a believer!' Coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil him). With Allah are plenteous spoils and booty."
Qur'an:4:95 "Not equal are believers who sit home and receive no hurt and those who fight in Allah's Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a grade higher to those who fight with their possessions and bodies to those who sit home. Those who fight He has distinguished with a special reward."
Qur'an:4:100 "He who leaves his home in Allah's Cause finds abundant resources and many a refuge. Should he die as a refugee for Allah and His Messenger His reward becomes due and sure with Allah. When you travel through the earth there is no blame on you if you curtail your worship for fear unbelievers may attack you. In truth the disbelievers are your enemy."
Qur'an:4:102 "When you (Prophet) lead them in prayer, let some stand with you, taking their arms with them. When they finish their prostrations, let them take positions in the rear. And let others who have not yet prayed come - taking all precaution, and bearing arms. The Infidels wish, if you were negligent of your arms, to assault you in a rush. But there is no blame on you if you put away your arms because of the inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take precaution. For the Unbelieving Infidels Allah hath prepared a humiliating punishment."
Qur'an:4:104 "And do not relent in pursuing the enemy

Qur'an:8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding."
Ishaq:326 "Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth."
Bukhari:V4B52N63 "A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said, 'Allah's Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first?' The Prophet said, 'Embrace Islam first and then fight.' So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah's Apostle said, 'A Little work, but a great reward.'"
Bukhari:V4B53N386 "Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah alone or pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in submission. Our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says: 'Whoever amongst us is killed as a martyr shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever survives shall become your master.'"
Muslim:C34B20N4668 "The Messenger said: 'Anybody who equips a warrior going to fight in the Way of Allah is like one who actually fights. And anybody who looks after his family in his absence is also like one who actually fights."
Qur'an:9:38 "Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah's Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place."

Qur'an:48:16 "Say (Muhammad) to the wandering desert Arabs who lagged behind: 'You shall be invited to fight against a people given to war with mighty prowess. You shall fight them until they surrender and submit. If you obey, Allah will grant you a reward, but if you turn back, as you did before, He will punish you with a grievous torture."
Qur'an:48:22 "If the unbelieving infidels fight against you, they will retreat. (Such has been) the practice (approved) of Allah in the past: no change will you find in the ways of Allah."
Qur'an:47:4 "When you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam."
Qur'an:47:31 "And We shall try you until We know those among you who are the fighters."

BE INFORMED THAT THE US AND EURO VERSION RE SOFTEN TO MAKE IT APPEAR NICER. THIS VERSIONS ARE MORE SUITABLE FOR NIGERIA.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
^ Are you for real ?! Seems to me like you are on something  undecided
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nsiman(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
Those behind the attack are on panic mode
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2011
jmaine:

^^ If you tell me that the group who claimed responsibility for the Jos bombing gave a political message. then your worth on this thread is useless.  How naive could you get. they claimed their acts were to right all ills done to their muslim brothers all over the country and reconciled that belief with the injunction in the Quran who instructed them to do same, promising more bombings in other cities and you are here telling us it has nothing to do with religion but all politics. You keep saying GEJ this and GEJ that. Nigerians and their unique traits of talking from both sides of the mouth. If he declares a state of emergency in Jos and makes a statement, people will say dialogue is the way and not militarizing the polity. he reigns on some sects and people will be fast to call him a tyrant and oppressing and persecuting the populace, he gives a national broadcast and a bombing ensues, you will say it's all talk and no action. He was truthful enough in his quest to get to the root of all this mess by inviting competent agencies and you cry foul. why are fellows this confused.

Could that mean that he has accepted the fact that Nigeria as a nation under him is incapable of solving her problems??
My friend you are a fool for the following reasons
1. I am in support of FBI, Mossad etc coming to help us, if you doubt check through my earlier posts
2. I can't remember talking particularly about Jos bombings, why did you choose that?? I guess MEND also left a religous message, didn't they?? Wake up and stop trying to pick a fight where there's none.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nsiman:

Those behind the attack are on panic mode

As if those that planned the previous attacks have been caught, mscheeeeeew
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
PStylish:

And what could he be high on?!!! Islam is a satanic religion. Take it or leave it.

I guess your religion gives you the leverage to judge others, I choose to leave it then.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by bankol18(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
well, for me the effect of over 250 ethinic groups each with very huge demography of population, religion, concept, and ethno-cultural ties to fanatism has made Nigeria an inevitably unsteady edifice, best advice, lets split and go our different ways so we can know how to deal with ourselves with more caution from a distance.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
bankol18:

well, for me the effect of over 250 ethinic groups each with very huge demography of population, religion, concept, and ethno-cultural ties to fanatism has made Nigeria an inevitably unsteady edifice, best advice, lets split and go our different ways so we can know how to deal with ourselves with more caution from a distance.

Split into 250 different ways right. Since we have survived all this years together, we'll make it. All we need do is pray and do away with greedy politicians, we really need to improve the standard of living.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
PStylish:

And what could he be high on?!!! Islam is a satanic religion. Take it or leave it.

It's time you stopped whatever you're smoking!!!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by marcus1234: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by hillsate: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
I am simply amazed at all your silly arguments.
To all those who think FBI coming to nigeria is shameful, may your father, mother, sister , wife ,daughter or son be a victim in the next bombing. When you see the pieces of their flesh scattered around and all their members dismembered come back to NL and say FBI coming to naija is shameful.
people just wake up and write rubbish because they are not directly affected.
Its pretty obvious nigeria cannot fight these terrorists so why not ask for help. Everyone here against the FBI coming to nigeria is probably a muslim ( i dont care what your username suggests) because muslims are against america while those for FBI are probably christians. Arguments or write ups here are polarised against religious lines ( i dont care what your username suggests cos anyone can use any username) thats why we are not making a head way in nigeria.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by seyibrown(f): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
If our government cannot investigate and bring to book our terrorists, I don't mind who helps/does it for them as long as these murderers are stopped! This nonsense must be taken care of before Nigeria is turned into Somalia!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by NumberOne2(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2011
First of all, I want to thank Henry Okah and his team for bringing first KIDNAPPING and then BOMBING to Nigeria while he lives in safety in South Africa. He may be safe now, but there are folks that will make sure he gets a taste of his own medicine. Mark my words.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by dSolution1: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2011
calaway:

Qur'an:9:123 "Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."

Qur'an:4:75 "What reason have you that you should not fight in Allah's Cause?" [Another translation says:] "What is wrong with you that you do not fight for Allah?"

Qur'an:4:78 "Wherever you are, death will find you, even if you are in towers strong and high! So what is wrong with these people, that they fail to understand these simple words?"

Qur'an:4:84 "Then fight (Muhammad) in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you."

Qur'an:8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding."

Many of you Nigerians stand up in church and sing "Abraham's Blessings are Mine".

What is happening in the world today is the fulfillment of Abraham's Blessings. Why are you complaining?

The only way that the world trend will stop is for those who stole and cheated and deprived the rightful owner of his inheritance to apologise and make RESTITUTION.

But greed and avarice will not let you do the right thing.

ABRAHAM'S BLESSING WILL BE FULFILLED. Genesis 27:40. The descendants of Esau have become RESTLESS. They will break the YOKE of Jacob and throw it off their neck.

Anything you guys are saying is just gist. You Nigerians in the UK, USA, Germany, Canada, Australia where ever una de  make una go read una bible. ABRAHAM'S BLESSINGS ARE YOURS. Abi you want to take the blessing dat give you anoda man him property; but you no want to take the blessing where give de man him property back. Read Genesis 27:29-40.

Make de whole of FBI and MOSSAD carry dem office come Nigeria Genesis 27:40 must be fulfilled. AMEN
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by jmaine: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2011
Hamid O:

Could that mean that he has accepted the fact that Nigeria as a nation under him is incapable of solving her problems??
My friend you are a fool for the following reasons
1. I am in support of FBI, Mossad etc coming to help us, if you doubt check through my earlier posts
2. I can't remember talking particularly about Jos bombings, why did you choose that?? I guess MEND also left a religous message, didn't they?? Wake up and stop trying to pick a fight where there's none.

I told you your worth on this thread is useless if you want to dilute this madness to pure politics. am forced to call you an imbec!le and it might seem you are one. Hey goat,  i think the emboldened  line below was meant for you. can't believe we still have animals prowling the forum .

hillsate:

I am simply amazed at all your silly arguments.
To all those who think FBI coming to nigeria is shameful, may your father, mother, sister , wife ,daughter or son be a victim in the next bombing. When you see the pieces of their flesh scattered around and all their members dismembered come back to NL and say FBI coming to naija is shameful.
people just wake up and write rubbish because they are not directly affected
Its pretty obvious nigeria cannot fight these terrorists so why not ask for help.  Everyone here against the FBI coming to nigeria is probably a muslim ( i dont care what your username suggests) because muslims are against america while those for FBI are probably christians. Arguments or write ups here are polarised against religious lines ( i dont care what your username suggests cos anyone can use any username) thats why we are not making a head way in nigeria.

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by amazonia(m): 2:44am On Jan 04, 2011
Nairaland will be a source for FBI to mine in formations about the jihadsts.
There are a lot of them on this thread, and forum spreading disinformation.
Shame on you Muslim jihadsts blood suckers. Your days are numbered.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by reindeer: 4:00am On Jan 04, 2011
amazonia:

Nairaland will be a source for FBI to mine in formations about the jihadsts.
There are a lot of them on this thread, and forum spreading disinformation.
Shame on you Muslim jihadsts blood suckers. Your days are numbered.

They already do for sure.
If you ever have to anything with the M16 in the uk, you'd be surprised at all the details they have about you.someone i work with had his name submitted as a reference for a british guy hoping to be a translator in m16.He was invited for an interview and they didnt only ask him about the applicant, they asked lots of questions about his anonymous posts on CNN about the Gaza flotilla attack,not to say, the guy hardly ever makes comments on internet boards again.
Some of the extremist folks on Nairaland will keep wondering why dem no give them american visa, lol grin
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by morakone(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2011
calaway:

FBI can do notin 4 us that we can do 4 our selves. The best way for government to to make there i no repeat of senseless politically with a religiously motivated bombing of churches and public place killing to call all Islamic Cleric sort out the violent of the lot and kill them all. Following the FG must enforce a total recall of all copies of the Quran within our glorious country and enforce ban its further distribution of the text. Follow this an edit Quran that has all the verse which encourage the death of all Infidels(Christains Hindu, Traditionalist and Jews etc) even at the cost of the believers our life is expunged. Below are SOME examples:

Qur'an:8:72 "Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause with their possessions and persons, and those who gave (them) asylum, aid, and shelter, those who harbored them - these are allies of one another. You are not responsible for protecting those who embraced Islam but did not leave their homes [to fight] until they do so." [Another translation reads:] "You are only called to protect Muslims who fight."
Muslim:C9B1N31 "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought."
Bukhari:V9B84N59 "Whoever says this will save his property and life from me.'"
Qur'an:8:73 "The unbelieving infidels are allies. Unless you (Muslims) aid each other (fighting as one united block to make Allah's religion victorious), there will be confusion and mischief. Those who accepted Islam, left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause (al-Jihad), as well as those who give them asylum, shelter, and aid - these are (all) Believers: for them is pardon and bountiful provision (in Paradise)."
Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us."

Qur'an:4:77 "Have you not seen those to whom it was said: Withhold from fighting, perform the prayer and pay the zakat. But when orders for fighting were issued, a party of them feared men as they ought to have feared Allah. They say: 'Our Lord, why have You ordained fighting for us, why have You made war compulsory?'"
Qur'an:4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in Allah's Cause, investigate carefully, and say not to anyone who greets you: 'You are not a believer!' Coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil him). With Allah are plenteous spoils and booty."
Qur'an:4:95 "Not equal are believers who sit home and receive no hurt and those who fight in Allah's Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a grade higher to those who fight with their possessions and bodies to those who sit home. Those who fight He has distinguished with a special reward."
Qur'an:4:100 "He who leaves his home in Allah's Cause finds abundant resources and many a refuge. Should he die as a refugee for Allah and His Messenger His reward becomes due and sure with Allah. When you travel through the earth there is no blame on you if you curtail your worship for fear unbelievers may attack you. In truth the disbelievers are your enemy."
Qur'an:4:102 "When you (Prophet) lead them in prayer, let some stand with you, taking their arms with them. When they finish their prostrations, let them take positions in the rear. And let others who have not yet prayed come - taking all precaution, and bearing arms. The Infidels wish, if you were negligent of your arms, to assault you in a rush. But there is no blame on you if you put away your arms because of the inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take precaution. For the Unbelieving Infidels Allah hath prepared a humiliating punishment."

Ishaq:326 "Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth."
Bukhari:V4B52N63 "A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said, 'Allah's Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first?' The Prophet said, 'Embrace Islam first and then fight.' So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah's Apostle said, 'A Little work, but a great reward.'"
Bukhari:V4B53N386 "Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah alone or pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in submission. Our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says: 'Whoever amongst us is killed as a martyr shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever survives shall become your master.'"
Muslim:C34B20N4668 "The Messenger said: 'Anybody who equips a warrior going to fight in the Way of Allah is like one who actually fights. And anybody who looks after his family in his absence is also like one who actually fights."
Qur'an:9:38 "Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah's Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place."

Qur'an:48:16 "Say (Muhammad) to the wandering desert Arabs who lagged behind: 'You shall be invited to fight against a people given to war with mighty prowess. You shall fight them until they surrender and submit. If you obey, Allah will grant you a reward, but if you turn back, as you did before, He will punish you with a grievous torture."
Qur'an:48:22 "If the unbelieving infidels fight against you, they will retreat. (Such has been) the practice (approved) of Allah in the past: no change will you find in the ways of Allah."
Qur'an:47:4 "When you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam."
Qur'an:47:31 "And We shall try you until We know those among you who are the fighters."

BE INFORMED THAT THE US AND EURO VERSION RE SOFTEN TO MAKE IT APPEAR NICER. THIS VERSIONS ARE MORE SUITABLE FOR NIGERIA.

U are one of the few pple that cause problem. Why cant U concentrate on what U understand and leave what U dont all Ur above Quoted verses are phrases. why not quote the complete statement U are a hyprocrite pls desist from this stupid comparative religious whatever and face ur xtianity which i doubt u even understand at all. What is happening in nigeria is perely political GEJ should look within PDP for those performing this DASTARD act,
As for those hiding under religion to perpetrate their sinister motive let them continue surely death will overtake them one day and they will receive their reward in full , U and I may not be there though, Pls I am advicing all people like Calaway to stop saying what they no not. ISLAM IS A COMPLETE RELIGION DEVOID OF BLEMISH, LEAVE THE MUSLIM WHO ARE HYPOCRITE ALONE EVERY ONE WILL REAP WHAT HE HAD SOWN WHEN DEATH OVERTAKETH INCLUDING THOSE SPEAKING WHAT THEY NO NOT,
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by morakone(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2011
U are one of the few pple that cause problem. Why cant U concentrate on what U understand and leave what U dont all your above Quoted verses are phrases. why not quote the complete statement U are a hyprocrite pls desist from this silly comparative religious whatever and face your xtianity which i doubt u even understand at all. What is happening in nigeria is perely political GEJ should look within PDP for those performing this DASTARD act,
As for those hiding under religion to perpetrate their sinister motive let them continue surely death will overtake them one day and they will receive their reward in full , U and I may not be there though, Pls I am advicing all people like Calaway to stop saying what they no not. ISLAM IS A COMPLETE RELIGION DEVOID OF BLEMISH, LEAVE THE MUSLIM WHO ARE HYPOCRITE ALONE EVERY ONE WILL REAP WHAT HE HAD SOWN WHEN DEATH OVERTAKETH INCLUDING THOSE SPEAKING WHAT THEY NO NOT,
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2011
jmaine:

I told you your worth on this thread is useless if you want to dilute this madness to pure politics. am forced to call you an imbec!le and it might seem you are one. Hey goat,  i think the emboldened  line below was meant for you. can't believe we still have animals prowling the forum .

Some people are obviously to dull and can't even make a single valid point to back up their views. Somethings are just too complex for a fish brain like you to comprehend. For those who don't understand, I'll break it down
- FBI is most welcome but I doubt if they'll get the required help from Nigerian police and the SSS
- It could be religous but you cannot completely rule out a political motive considering the upcoming election in 2011
- For the records; terror, sucide bombings is babaric and wicked and should be not be allowed to rare its ugly head in Nigeria.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2011
seyibrown:

If our government cannot investigate and bring to book our terrorists, I don't mind who helps/does it for them as long as these murderers are stopped! This nonsense must be taken care of before Nigeria is turned into Somalia!

Thank you my sister, the key word there is government. There are definately bad elements in every society but the ability of government to curtail such elements makes the difference between a fuctional and disfunctional society. People will keep supporting PDP and expect a change. You can't expect a change when certain parameters are kept constant.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by calaway: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2011
@NaijaBabe,
Why do you attack my soundness of mind. I only qouted the quran. There are copies on the net just google. Fine girl like u no suppose get tis kind ugly mouth.

@desolution. U are a confirm terrorist. Woe betide you when FBI catch u up in abuja. FYI Xtianity says Turn the other cheek to you aggressor and forgive him 70X7 times daily look it up it is there in the bible.
Compare that to the Quran? no meeting point. my guy xtain is very civilized and humane and the other is just , (fill in the blanks).
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2011
The US should take care of her domestic matters and stop interfering in our affairs.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by haleonic: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2011
Is a welcome development
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by amazonia(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2011
Uncanny Genius:

The US should take care of her domestic matters and stop interfering in our affairs.

Hey Terrorist,
                     Don't be afraid, America like to snuff  you terrorists at your base
                     before you bring your ugliness to their shore. You brother Mutallab
                      the gay underwear lunatic, will eat pig shit in prison for life.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by calaway: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2011
Speaking the truth I am constantly mesmerized by the selfish and wicked thinking some odd bloggers on this good forum exhibited with impunity. Some1s’ Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Brother ,Sister, Uncle, Aunt even Nigerian citizens have killed in a continuing succession and even now the wicked plotters are still at work perfecting plans and timing to unleash their deadly inspiration and they say don’t throw in the kitchen sink to try to stop the spate? Maybe because they have not lost a loved one in any attack or they are confident that their quarters will never show up on the attackers radar cos of their political with a religious backdrop position. Many other citizens do not enjoy this security privilege and so it is for their benefit that no effort must be spared to guarantee their safety. Even if Martians where invited from mars to come to Nijas’ aid, all well meaning minds will applaud the exploration of such an option (a drowning man will hold on to even a piece of paper to trying to stay above water). However although it is intended as an illustration the afore mention analogy in parenthesis is in appropriate under the circumstance cos US is not a piece of paper but a buoyant log. US a has a track record a one-on experience in tracking interrogating and anticipating terrorist elements, it is wise to rely on their experience (it is easier to follw a clear path rather than chart and clear yours.) moreso the US officials can never be bought by the patrons of these dastrdly movement.

OK maybe they will prefer that GEJ invites experts from Yemen and Pakistan to come and assist the cause of the patrons. As Iran tried to assist them with containers of supplies.
Idiots
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by dremoritz: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
i strongly disagree with fbi handling our own issues we should be able to get things done our selves.

And a note of advice to the so called terrorist or traitors as i will call them, try and target the people who make life difficult for the ordinary Nigerian and stop being cowards killing innocent people who know nothing about how the national cake is being divided. do us all a favor either go to hell or terrorize the right people for a change then i trust you will get loads of followers on nairaland.
adios. tongue
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by CGKing(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hamid O:

I guess your religion gives you the leverage to judge others, I choose to leave it then.

You are just so funny. You guys r so meek that ur belief

- prevents you from judging others, but u could kill them,
- you dont abuse others, but u can just behead them
- you dont criticise others, simply fight them
- you dont allow adultery but you dont mind shedding blood.
- you cant hurt a fly but you may simply detonate a bomb in a market place full of people
- Allah keeps creating infidels and you eliminate the infidels in the name of Allah
- you feed the poor, the needy and kill the innocent
- you love the works of science and technology, cars, tv, electronics but you hate education
- you demean women yet you kill for the reward of 70 virgins
- you detest sinful acts but killing is normal

. . See, I no fit shout
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by marvel10: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ Calway, stop this idiotic manner of thinking, If  you want a member of your own family to die, so be it!

When the Twin Towers were bombed, was your father invited to help the Americans? Even with all their Security agencies, didn't 9/11 happen? What you forget is when human beings are determined to cause harm, they will go to any lengths to do so. What the so called Security agents in Nigeria have to do is 'sit up'. How was the container from Iran intercepted at Lagos Ports recently? Somebody was doing their job. How was the Muslim woman with AK-47s caught recently? Somebody was doing their job.

Do you have a telephone number for any Bomb Disposal Unit in Nigeria? Have you seen any advert that teaches you how to deal with a suspicious parcel? Have you ever in your life seen a fire drill in Nigeria, let alone one in the face of a public disaster? Do you think those high ranking fools in our Military that were sent to the UK, US for training were not taught these procedures? They can't be bothered. Nigerians are not Health and Safety conscious. How many planes had to crash before the Minister of Aviation decided to revoke licenses of airlines that were using death traps as planes? If you recall, did he even want to resign? He felt the position was a birth right.

I was proposing CCTVs as far back as 2003. This came up after a number of visitors kept 'losing' their suitcases in the Murtala Mohammed Airport. I was being proactive and did not think we needed to lose our limbs to get that far. Look up 'Proactive', would stand you in good stead!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by bignaija(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
obama or osama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers / Ortom Swears-In Panel Of Inquiry To Investigate Police Brutality In Benue / Muhammad Dingyadi: ₦4 Billion Approved For Fueling Police Vehicles In 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.