Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,685 members, 7,902,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (19511 Views)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by queensmith: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2011
ochukoccna:

@ THREAD,
                Reading through majority of posts, I see so many hypocritical replies. What the OP posted happens all around us and we behave as if this is a new thing under the sun. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let's advice him [even if we grill him and rub it in] or shut the F@#k up. cool cool cool cool

@ OP, seek spiritual help from your pastor and matured people who can give you honest advice. If you woman can forgive you fine, but if not learn your lessons and go on with life.
guvna:

So much criticism here, some decent support and advice for a brother going through his own faults and weakness, which he chooses to bear, possibly for a way out and help. Few decent people here have offered useful advice and God bless them.

Brother, meditate and search within for self discipline and control as another has said here. Does not seem you have gone too far with any of your girls friends so I suggest you cut off ASAP.

And keep away from them, most especially her friends.

He without sin must cast the first stone!

you guys are right, the guy is heading for big problems in his future- even if his desperate fiance marries him, theres only soo much humiliation a woman can take.
to me he just sounds like a pig, I wont put it down on self control issues or indiscipline. He knows what hes doing is wrong and he has embraced it. Most men can claim all sorts but the truth is they lack respect.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by roymary: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^

Women and their selfish conclusions. I wish the lady's friends had respect for her; they would not stay put and keep enjoying the handling.

To me, women are the instigator; Resisting them is the next stage but they start with the phony attitude of claiming innocence.

@Poster; just don't have your goose cooked. But i ain't gonna blame you one bit; i deal with those women all the time.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by queensmith: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2011
it takes 2 to tango- in the posters case it seems like its taken 5!!!! who is the reccurring character at question?? THis is nothing to do with the fiances friends.If we can call them such at all! this is to do with the fact that the poster is having sex (or at least trying to ) with all the ones he meets. Continue to deny all you like but the truthremains that the poster has a problem, and if you cannot see that then you are heading for a similar fate.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by daberechim: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2011
my brother do not betray whoever trust you with her life. days of retribution must come if you so. We are men and we face temptation but you are not the only man that has PPPPPPPPPP. respect your woman by keeping away from her friends. there is nothing wrong in admiring her friends but let it end at that. At this point of marriage or decision making you will see prettier and richer women but be careful. I can't judge or condemn you but watch and pray.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
daberechim:

my brother do not betray whoever trust you with her life. days of retribution must come if you so. We are men and we face temptation but you are not the only man that has PPPPPPPPPP. respect your woman by keeping away from her friends. there is nothing wrong in admiring her friends but let it end at that. At this point of marriage or decision making you will see prettier and richer women but be careful. I can't judge or condemn you but watch and pray.

I don't get you
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
gistar:

u've really got a real problem man.shud i say that you do not love your fiancee or wat? i'll advice you find someone you love cos when you do, she'll be the last person you'll ever love.

Na curse. Why taking it personal?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
brother,
try and control that thing between your legs, is all i can advise you.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2011
trying harder
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by smooooooth: 2:06am On Jan 21, 2011
u are the one with the problem. u have serious sex issues. even if ur fiance's was to swap roles with her friends, u will want her instead like u want her friends. and u just one sick bastard, i mean how can sane man handle anoda woman while his fiance's is rigth on same bed. freak!!!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 4:30am On Jan 21, 2011
Reserve my comment
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2011
paris,
your trying may not be good enough.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by daberechim: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2011
proverbs 9:17 says stolen water is sweet.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
daberechim:

proverbs 9:17 says stolen water is sweet.

, which means?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by richpeople: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
What you need is to go into prayers and seek for the spirit of a disciplined mindset.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
richpeople:

What you need is to go into prayers and seek for the spirit of a disciplined mindset.

Thats all they all say! I've prayed my eyes out, and now conceded that it is the cross I have to carry.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Soundmind(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
Nna I bu ewu mmee.
Pls, are you joking or are you serious?
Better behave yourself.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by daberechim: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
stolen water is sweet but it destroys. My advise for you is that you should try and exercise self control. You have the inner strength to do more than what you are doing but you have not tried enough.

you can command the day if you think the experience is bigger than you and watch the new experience. we know what you are facing but just keep on trying you will overcome it if you exercise your inner strength well.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
Tanx
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
paris,
your 'cross' is between your legs. deal with it!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2011
I will
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by CasshBwoyz: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
Pally,

Take this from a guy who has played the game on different continents.

Firstly, You may seem to have the notion that you are a Casanova and that it's all about you , You couldn't be further from the truth.Women are very strange creatures.

I can bet you that your fiancee's friends may not even like you , However the innate jealously they may be feeling towards their friend (on the prospect that she may be soon be 'settled') can be overwhelming. Unscrupulous girls normally want to get one over on their friend and you seem to be falling for this trap.

What I foresee will happen is this: You'll be 'successful' in the conquest of one or even more of your fiancee's friends. Thereafter they may either attempt to blackmail you or (just to spite their friend and prove that you are not worthy) even confess to her 'in a moment of regret' that they had slept with you and couldn't live with the guilt anymore so they had to tell her. The result or effect they desire is to break up their frind's relationship that seems to be going somewhere.

Usually, it's the friends that didn't like you most at first that turn around to lay these honeytraps when they see their attempts to break you up have failed.

A pal of mine tried this stunt like 7 years ago and made an arrangement with his GF's friend (that seemed to have been giving him the come on) to link up at a motel somewhere. The girl booked the place he turned up and they started to frolic. Unbeknown to him, his GF was in the bathroom , He had been setup !!!!! Less than 4 minutes into what we now know was simulated 'romancing, the GF opened the bathroom doom , The poor guy almost has a heart attack. He had told the GF that he needed to round up some work in the office so no alibi was about to work. The GF left him and her 'friend' whom he had lusted for now informed him that she had her own BF, couldn't trust or date him anyway and he lost both gyals anyway.

The grass on the other side always seems greener !!! Don't fall for what could mean the end of your relationship.

Though a retired playa, the playa in me can't resist giving this advice: If you have to do 'it' with someone else go as far as possible away from anyone that could remotely have anything to do with your GF. There are indeed many fishes in the ocean so don't 'fish' in the same pond.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by CasshBwoyz: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
Pally,

Take this from a guy who has played the game on different continents.

Firstly, You may seem to have the notion that you are  a Casanova and that it's all about you , You couldn't be further from the truth.Women are very strange creatures.

I can bet you that your fiancee's friends may not even like you , However the innate jealously they may be feeling towards their friend (on the prospect that she may be soon be 'settled') can be overwhelming. Unscrupulous/spiteful girls normally want to get one over on their friend and you seem to be falling for this trap.

What I foresee will happen is this: You'll be 'successful' in the conquest of one or even more of your fiancee's friends. Thereafter they may either attempt to blackmail you or (just to spite their friend and prove that you are not worthy) even confess to her 'in a moment of regret' that they had slept with you and couldn't live with the guilt anymore so they had to tell her. The result or effect they desire is to break up their friend's relationship that seems to be going somewhere.

Usually, it's the friends that didn't like you most at first that turn around to lay these honeytraps when they see their attempts to break you up have failed.

A pal of mine tried this stunt like 7 years ago and made an arrangement with his GF's friend (that seemed to have been giving him the come on) to link up at a motel somewhere. The girl booked the place he turned up and they started to frolic. Unbeknown to him, his GF was in the bathroom , He had been setup !!!!! Less than 4 minutes into what we now know was simulated 'romancing, the GF opened the bathroom door , The poor guy almost had a heart attack. He had told the GF that he needed to round up some work in the office so no alibi was about to work. The GF left him and her 'friend' whom  he had lusted for now informed him that she had her own BF, couldn't trust or date him anyway and he lost both gyals anyway.

The grass on the other side always seems greener !!! Don't fall for what could mean the end of your relationship.

Though a retired  playa, the playa in me can't resist giving this advice: If you have to do 'it' with someone else go as far as possible away from anyone that could remotely have anything to do with your GF. There are indeed many fishes in the ocean so don't 'fish' in the same pond.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by naijangel7(f): 3:47am On Jan 24, 2011
I can imagine how the girls sit down and mock OP behind his back:

Friend A
: " Hmmm Irene my sister, PARIS, PARIS eh, hmmm, that one, DOG, dog o, better pass am. Do you remember that day i slept in their house? i woke up to the ugly bazztard touching my twin towers!"

Friend B
: Eh! Even you? The other day, he cornered me and tried to kiss me. With his body odour and camel breath and all!

Friend A
:  (clapping and dusting her palms in disgust)  I´ve racked my brain a million times and i still don´t know what Jane sees in him.  Two GOOD times he has kicked her out and she still carries her sufferbody to him again. I was going to report the incident to her, but i know she won´t hear that one.

Friend B
: Me too o! Hmmmm, how would she hear when she said he was the first man she slept with? Even if he was the last man on earth, i won´t go near him with his broke backside and "self-contained" flat. Even Doris says he has been eyeing her one-kind, one-kind, Jane has been inviting her to their house but she doesn´t go there anymore.

Friend A: Wait till they marry, na so, so underage girls and STDs e go dey pack come house for her. Yeye man!

Friend B: Abeg forget those two people, jare make we talk better thing. (smiling brightly) I didn´t tell you what happened the last time I went to visit my baby boy?

(To be continued)  grin cheesy
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by fstranger1: 3:53am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^

How was your date?

Hope you used rubber?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by AyDOT7(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2011
angry You THINK its a problem!!! Of course, its more than a problem! The way you are now, it'll be an exercise in futility to ask you to restrain yourself. Lust for your woman's friends has totally possessed you. If you're this way now, I wonder what you'll do after you marry her!

I can think of only 3 solutions for you:

1. Try imagining another man lusting after your woman and planning to go all the way, How pleasing is it? Now that's how you woman will feel if she gets to know of your lust. If this doesn't kill the lust in you and if you are sincere about needing help, then do the next thing:

2. Confess all your lustful, evil desires and proposed schemes to your woman and ask her to help you but don't tell her that her friends are the ones you're lusting after. Keep the identity of the women secret no matter how hard your woman presses you to know who they are. Seems silly, crazy, foolish? No, its the opposite. If she's sensible and she doesn't want to lose you, she'll sit down with you to find a solution to the problem of why you're finding her friends more attractive than her. She may pick up a fight but deep down if she knows that you are sincere and you really don't want to cheat on her, she'll calm down and try to help. On the other hand if she breaks up because of it then I guess you are free to do whatever you want but mind you, you will not fare any better sleeping with the friends of your ex-finacee / ex-girfriend.

Come to think of it, those women may be playing you. You think because they appear to be interested they may really be? I won't count on that. What if your woman set it all up to test you. Never put anything past women. Or do you think your escapade on the bed would not have made her suspicious? Tread softly,

3. The third solution you may abhor but its the only true solution for ALL your problems. Yes, I mean ALL your problems. Get genuinely born again, I mean get really converted and make your ways right with God and fellow men. Stop living a senselessly loose life that'll never pay you her or hereafter.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
naijangel7:

I can imagine how the girls sit down and mock OP behind his back:

Friend A
: " Hmmm Irene my sister, PARIS, PARIS eh, hmmm, that one, DOG, dog o, better pass am. Do you remember that day i slept in their house? i woke up to the ugly bazztard touching my twin towers!"

Friend B
: Eh! Even you? The other day, he cornered me and tried to kiss me. With his body odour and camel breath and all!

Friend A
:  (clapping and dusting her palms in disgust)  I´ve racked my brain a million times and i still don´t know what Jane sees in him.  Two GOOD times he has kicked her out and she still carries her sufferbody to him again. I was going to report the incident to her, but i know she won´t hear that one.

Friend B
: Me too o! Hmmmm, how would she hear when she said he was the first man she slept with? Even if he was the last man on earth, i won´t go near him with his broke backside and "self-contained" flat. Even Doris says he has been eyeing her one-kind, one-kind, Jane has been inviting her to their house but she doesn´t go there anymore.

Friend A: Wait till they marry, na so, so underage girls and STDs e go dey pack come house for her. Yeye man!

Friend B: Abeg forget those two people, jare make we talk better thing. (smiling brightly) I didn´t tell you what happened the last time I went to visit my baby boy?

(To be continued)  grin cheesy

Na wa 4 u o, u be real actress o
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by kingbobnet: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2011
i luv dat guy is de real guy Zap on de same bed wow dats nice
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by richpeople: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2011
You should know yourself that this is a dangerous romantic alibi.

Anyway, the best way to solve this problem, if you see it that way,

is to put yourself in the position of your fiancee's

Then, imagine how you would feel and react if you should found out.

Absolute self discipline and control is all you need my friend.

And take note : any complete man fancy beautiful women but,

What really makes a real man is this instance, is the self control -

which can only be gotten from self discipline.

However, women are very tempting these days you know ,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by yesboss20(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
Don't u even sound confused? And perhaps pathetic?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by eshiema: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
leave love, cuz its innate in you men to cheat,ur true reasons ponder on them and PLEASE dont even say u havent laid anorda lady asides her,just not her friends and leave it that way. when u really know why u dont wanna be with her then start giving urself counter reasons 2 stay,
you have studied her and u know her,stick to that
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by jamesugo: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2011
Then you are a prostitute.Stop your contact with them.FLEE FROM EVIL like Joseph in the Bible.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by tshepiso(f): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
your girl must not want you anymore,bringing her friends over any chance she gets what does she expect.i think she already knows she is just waiting for the ice to crack,and when it cracks,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.