Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (409536 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by onnybali: 3:00pm On May 02, 2011
Hi friends,

I am heading to setup new building very soon in July and wondering if you can help me out to get pricing on building materials for the area Abuja such as belows:

1. 50kg cement, sand and gravels for concrete works, cement mixer, and all necessity equipment, also concrete works labor cost/ m3
2. iron rod pricing / kg, steel bend wires/ kg, Iron benders labor costs
3. brickstones approx. 300pcs
3a. pavingstones 50pcs/ sqm pricing
4. foreman labor costs/daily ? Supervisor ?
5. Door/ windows jambs material PVC pricing / M'
6. Window Glasses / sqm thickness 6mm, 10mm, and also tempered glass 10mm, 12mm
7. ceiling materials such as gypsum 9mm / aluminium or leight metal rectangular frames 40/40mm, 20/ 40mm
8. floor ceramic materials 600/ 600mm thickness 8mm
9. Roof structural light galvanized frames / sqm
10. Tile roof / sqm differsity
11. aluminium foil 2-sided or bituminous asphalt layer/ m'

Thanks for your help, and I am awaiting your response.

warm regards
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 4:58pm On May 02, 2011
The Fence foundation done today(the right side. The left has be completed - Perhaps)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:01pm On May 02, 2011
Foundation again

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:02pm On May 02, 2011
Gate foundation(pillars)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:03pm On May 02, 2011
the fence o!!!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:04pm On May 02, 2011
Fence again o

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:06pm On May 02, 2011
ha ba!!!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:49pm On May 02, 2011
When I started the foundation of my house,
I bought a total of 70 tons of granite(300k)
And from the look o things, I won't have to buy
anymore granite.
It was out of it, I did my foundation,German floor(took almost 30tons)
the gutter roof casting, the casting of my fence foundation(as you can see
in the picture).
still out of it I did all the casting of my soak-away.
The granite I have left now is sure to complete the foundation of my security house(including toilet)
Then I will still use part of it to complete my over-head tank.
Also the pillars of the gate, and every others works I will be needing granite for
at the site, will be completed with what I have left --- Sure!
Peace!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:57pm On May 02, 2011
ijm02:

@Am Alone
Great work. I've been lurking all this time but I've been following this thread since the start. I really love your building, hope you don't mind emailing me the plan as well (I know quite a few people have also asked  wink)  my email is femi@dragonit.co.uk
Thanks.

Inbox!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:59pm On May 02, 2011
@ Spyder
Hope all is well!!!
Kindly keep us posted with any progress made on your Deck
let keep the thread rolling
Peace!
Oshey!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by farrybabe: 7:53pm On May 02, 2011
@Am Alone do u mind sending d plan 2 me as well, my email addy is

Thanks
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by bugmenot: 8:12pm On May 02, 2011
@Am Alone Abeg, send it to me also - infinity_ng@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks!

Great job you guys are doing by the way, even though I don't own a single block (yet), this thread has become my "building for dummies" classroom, much appreciated.

@Spyder: Nwannem Nwoke, more grease to your elbow also!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jumeks: 10:08pm On May 02, 2011
Am alone pls inbox me your plan to jumekz@gmail.com.

I am so addicted to this wonderful tread, Great work guys.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by princeonx: 2:33am On May 03, 2011
Am Alone how I go take come know your own house this one wey everybody want your same floor plan.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by olubuffett: 4:17am On May 03, 2011
prince_onx:

Am Alone how I go take come know your own house this one wey everybody want your same floor plan.

Photocopy no fit be like original! except they drag him and his work men then they go get same thing.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:49am On May 03, 2011
^^ Yes O!
Photocopy Ko Easy!!!
prince_onx
Na free world
and u know
OLUWA IS THE HIGHEST!!! wink
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:53am On May 03, 2011
jumeks:

Am alone pls inbox me your plan to jumekz@gmail.com.

I am so addicted to this wonderful tread, Great work guys.
Inbox!!!

bugmenot:

@Am Alone Abeg, send it to me also - infinity_ng@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks!

Great job you guys are doing by the way, even though I don't own a single block (yet), this thread has become my "building for dummies" classroom, much appreciated.

@Spyder: Nwannem Nwoke, more grease to your elbow also!

Inbox!!!

farrybabe:

@Am Alone do u mind sending d plan 2 me as well, my email addy is kudiratoyedele@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Inbox!!!
Peace!!
Abeg I don tire to share the plan abeg!
Peace!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by 2dmax(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2011
kudos to y'all! Do get your best qoutes for your electrical wires and cables for your beautiful edifices! Just email maxndianaefo@yahoo.com with your electricians' list.
Also you can check builders and developers, wise up! Thread @ property section/nairaland for eyeopening tit bits.
To get there, just google it up!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2011
Am Alone:

@ Spyder
Hope all is well!!!
Kindly keep us posted with any progress made on your Deck
let keep the thread rolling
Peace!
Oshey!!!

My man, I dey o, just got busy in another project somewhere else. I will soon face that side after this decking. Nice fence you've got there, Let me paste some pictures of the decking now.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2011
top mat 1

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2011
top mat 2

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2011
top mat 3

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2011
conduit central hub

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2011
behind the house

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2011
MEN AT WORK

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2011
WORK IN PROGRESS 2

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:51am On May 03, 2011
spyder880:

My man, I dey o, just got busy in another project somewhere else. I will soon face that side after this decking. Nice fence you've got there, Let me paste some pictures of the decking now.

hmm hmm
But I don't get your mean o!
I hope you don't intend to stop work
at this site after the decking and face
that one sha?
Or you wan't to do both

Peace
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by tdk: 11:56am On May 03, 2011
@ Am Alone

Abeg neva tire cos' i want the plan too. more grease to ur elbow. Orire a kan oke ooo.
delegend4@yahoo.com

God bless
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2011
Am Alone:

hmm hmm
But I don't get your mean o!
I hope you don't intend to stop work
at this site after the decking and face
that one sha?
Or you wan't to do both

Peace

As much as I will love to continue immediately after the deck, some urgent requests are pending, a couple wants me to do a self contain apartment for them, they will finance the project by 50%, but its on my land. We are concluding arrangements for that one, and bros, I need the rent!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 12:17pm On May 03, 2011
spyder880:

As much as I will love to continue immediately after the deck, some urgent requests are pending, a couple wants me to do a self contain apartment for them, they will finance the project by 50%, but its on my land. We are concluding arrangements for that one, and bros, I need the rent!

No wahala sha
Peace!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 12:22pm On May 03, 2011
tdk:

@ Am Alone

Abeg neva tire cos' i want the plan too. more grease to your elbow. Orire a kan oke ooo.
delegend4@yahoo.com

God bless

That your statement make sense sha!
check ur inbox
peace
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by bugmenot: 1:35pm On May 03, 2011
@ Am Alone: Thank you, my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.