Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (409606 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:43am On May 07, 2011
tomjonel:

Am Alone: Stay Bold. What are you going to do with the talent God has given you? This is the talent of King Solomon the Temple Builder. Do you realize you can be greater than Trump? What are you going to do with this talent?

Thanks man!!!
@omobashua1 Word up!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:47am On May 07, 2011
2 Bricklayers will be coming to work at the site today
I will post some pictures immediately after they finish
the work
Peace!!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by princeonx: 7:18am On May 07, 2011
omobashua1:

my people with their bad belle n pull him down syndrome,i don't care if a roof was made in india,china or on d moon,as long as it makes d owner happy,that's what matters,who needs a fact finding mission,i have noticed this sick habits from our people,i have been following alot of threads on this website for about 2 years now without joining until about a week ago,i have noticed how people like lawyer have been crucified on nairaland on their topics on lands at okun ajah or how to get your building approval or governor's consent, honestly alot of this information were volunteered for free,they don't have to do it,d icing on the cake is d mere fact that i will like to think everyone here is an adult n quite capable of making their own decision, however,i find it quite hateful and disgusting when people make baseless accusations n try to tear others down, lets all grow up,be happy for others,maybe d good lord just might smile your way too,evil begats evil,positivity begats fortune, be happy for others ppl,am not talking to anyone in particular but i have noticed this pattern out here on different threads on naira land, it is called pull him down syndrome

grin I think it's called Nairaland tradition! where people advice you to do something they will never ever dream of not to talk of doing themselves  cool
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by slyaz: 9:48am On May 07, 2011
Hi all,

@ 0gfe10,

Your house looks beautiful. May I also have a copy of your plan, please.
Send it to: slyaz@ymail.com, if you don't mind.

@ Spyder880,

You are doing an amazing job. I would like you to build me something
in Abia State. Could you please get in touch or drop your contact info.

SlyAz
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2011
@ 3rppl T, abeg, e don do. Please try to tone down your words depite anything. We are all here to learn, if I tell you how much this thread has benefitted me since I started it. Please let us continnue the spirit and drop all knds of provocating word/statements.
@am alone, please let us stay focused bros.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by princeonx: 10:20am On May 07, 2011
spyder880:

@ 3rppl T, abeg, e don do. Please try to tone down your words depite anything. We are all here to learn, if I tell you how much this thread has benefitted me since I started it. Please let us continnue the spirit and drop all knds of provocating word/statements.
@am alone, please let us stay focused bros.

well said bro! na your papa born you abi na your mama grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2011
slyaz:

Hi all,

@ 0gfe10,

Your house looks beautiful. May I also have a copy of your plan, please.
Send it to: slyaz@ymail.com, if you don't mind.

@ Spyder880,

You are doing an amazing job. I would like you to build me something
in Abia State. Could you please get in touch or drop your contact info.

SlyAz

Okay, Abia is very near to Enugu and I am interested. I will send you a mail later today so that we discuss and see if we can work something out. If successful, I will open a new thread for your building and we all can monitor the progress and analyse the whole projects here. I want to set up a strong building company, maybe taking up other people's work willpoint me in the direction I want to go. Bye for now.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2011
prince_onx:

well said bro! na your papa born you abi na your mama grin
grin grin

Na my papa born me, my mama was just a witness to the great occasion, lol.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:01am On May 07, 2011
spyder880:

Okay, Abia is very near to Enugu and I am interested. I will send you a mail later today so that we discuss and see if we can work something out. If successful, I will open a new thread for your building and we all can monitor the progress and analyse the whole projects here. I want to set up a strong building company, maybe taking up other people's work willpoint me in the direction I want to go. Bye for now.

Bros cheesy no wahala!!!
I pray you get this contract o!!!! cheesy
And when you start to track down your expenses
Just no worry, because you go sure see me there!
Hope say you go welcome me sha
Because I get another project wey I won embark on
anytime from now!!!!!
It is a commercial building
If you invite moi to your proposed thread, I sha go come(but only if invited!!!)
So that them no go con crucify 'cryice' the second time -- lol!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:55am On May 07, 2011
undecided undecided

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:57am On May 07, 2011
Updated coming soon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2011
Am Alone:

Bros cheesy no wahala!!!
I pray you get this contract o!!!! cheesy
And when you start to track down your expenses
Just no worry, because you go sure see me there!
Hope say you go welcome me sha
Because I get another project wey I won embark on
anytime from now!!!!!
It is a commercial building
If you invite moi to your proposed thread, I sha go come(but only if invited!!!)
So that them no go con crucify 'cryice' the second time -- lol!!!

You are already invited to the future thread! If only you know how much some of your comments inspire me towards perfection. But, in the end, it is what the client wants that I must deliver, with all of una watching and adding comments/praise/criticisms. Maybe he will have very high tastes like am alone, in that case, his building will surely be much more pretty than yours, I can assure you of that one.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by 3ppleT: 7:36pm On May 07, 2011
[color=#000099]You are just a big fool l
If you don't like me/what I do, You can go to hell!!!!
You Hypocrite!!!
Shame on you!!
Hypocrite!!!!
[/color]

Am alone, now i know you are just an opportunist ( a ruthless opportunist who exploit the publicity at every opportunity) i don't really have your time because i am also here to learn from people here.
but my points still remains, we all like quality things and we all want our houses to look beautiful but remember we are not equal and we cannot blame God for that, always learn how to approach people and stop this childish behaviour of yours.
o ni eko ibani soro, please go and learn how to do that, you are just a nonentity (you do not have any strong character, ideas or influence).

Less i forget, i am not taking this personal, thanks for all the names you gave me?

TschÜss tongue grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by 3ppleT: 7:44pm On May 07, 2011
@Spyder880, thanks my brother, i was not trying to kill this thread but to learn from you people but this ur am alone is terrible. Your advise on cutting down tones, sorry for using abusive words here .I dont really have anything against him, trully i like his house too but was just trying to let him know that 25years guarantee is not certain.
secondly ,at times he will have a good point but he wont present it well, he blab alot.
you are doing a great job and i like ur style and ur house too.
God help us all

cheers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 7:45pm On May 07, 2011
spyder880:

You are already invited to the future thread! If only you know how much some of your comments inspire me towards perfection. But, in the end, it is what the client wants that I must deliver, with all of una watching and adding comments/praise/criticisms. Maybe he will have very high tastes like am alone, in that case, his building will surely be much more pretty than yours, I can assure you of that one.

Guy me too don learn from you oo!!
same thing with too many people here
I guess grin grin grin
Peace!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by princeonx: 7:58pm On May 07, 2011
3pple T:

[color=#000099]You are just a big fool l
If you don't like me/what I do, You can go to hell!!!!
You Hypocrite!!!
Shame on you!!
Hypocrite!!!!
[/color]

Am alone, now i know you are just an opportunist ( a ruthless opportunist who exploit the publicity at every opportunity) i don't really have your time because i am also here to learn from people here.
but my points still remains, we all like quality things and we all want our houses to look beautiful but remember we are not equal and we cannot blame God for that, always learn how to approach people and stop this childish behaviour of yours.
o ni eko ibani soro, please go and learn how to do that, you are just a nonentity (you do not have any strong character, ideas or influence).

Less i forget, i am not taking this personal, thanks for all the names you gave me?

TschÜss tongue grin grin

Bros we don beg you make you let go. what you just did now is being politely rude! and I hope Am-Alone will let go. You said you've been going through thread here for some years now so you should know that this is what NL is all about. people wey gree and people wey no gree, people wey know and people wey no know. I can also tell you right now that a whole lot of people going through this thread don't like how Am-Alone present some certain point or how he compare the things he like or dislike with others (I don't  grin) but still there are bounch of those that love his way/style. Like I told you before, we are here to learn am sure some will agree with me. So just say your own point/oppinion, and do your thing the way you want and can afford. Do you think all those people that asked Am-Alone for his floor plan will build or spend exactly what he did? I don't think so! some might spend more while some won't even spend half! so abeg no more fighting biko.

Am-Alone abeg play big boy when you log back on! no more exchange of words and name calling abeg! him don thank u for the one you call am  grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 9:07pm On May 07, 2011
prince_onx,
no wahala sha!!!
one thing I dey very much certain besay,
I only try to pass a message! Just that when
I do, them try to say all an same whic I strongly
stood against. And it come be like say no be only
moi dey think same way.
I typed so much words.
With grief, anger,vexation with so much agitation.

After I finished, I just 'ctrl A' the whole rubbish and tapped the 'deleted button'

Make I move small with my comparing, degrading and little of my irritating/quality/taste character of mine
wey so much people no fit stop to dey complain about
And '3 ppl T' abeg ride us small for the next few days

And as the Arabian saying; "I Fold My Tent And Silently Stole Away. . . ."

Peace
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by sshalom(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2011
It's all a learning process and there's absolutely no need to abuse each other.

@ Am Alone:

Still expecting the plan- sshalom11@yahoo.com and thanks in advance.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Fhemmmy: 2:33am On May 08, 2011
Am Alone:

Fhemmmy is complaining that he don't like it because it leaks
I try to make him understand that is it a common phenomenon

you come talk!!!!!
This is your 3rd post here on nairaland. And we don know say you dey europe, work for construction company
don go china bla bla bla!!! grin grin grin
if you no like moi
you can go to hell or go hug transformer
cashmoves no giv a fu ck which ever you do!!!!
Peace!! wink wink

Like i said, i love it . . . Just that i am not handy and that made me to be scared of it . . . . but like i said, for Nigeria where labor is really cheap, then u dont have to worry . . . . .

Like i have said all along, this is one of the best thread on NL, if not the best, and i have learnt a lot from you all, so keep doing your thing, nice design and a nice house you have there.

Let us learn from one another and not fight at all . . . one love and Nuff respect
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Sagewood: 7:28am On May 08, 2011
If anyone don't like Am Alone's style, keep it to yourself. The guy takes time to contribute immensely to the broad knowledge base of this thread. He is colourful and flamboyant, that's his way of expressing himself. Any discerning mind, should have the ability to decide what information to put to use. Let us ask meaningful questions and if you want to criticise, criticise objectively.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 7:32am On May 08, 2011
@prince I typed so much word with grief anger and lots of agitation
I jus ctrl a the whole rubbish and tap the delete button
I will say again ppl wey dey criticize me over something are also
Guilty of it because they too are praticing it. Hypocrisy
But unlike them, even from my criticisms ppl dey learm but their
Is just so baseless, seeking vain attention.
'3 ppl t' - jus like u to lead us small too
And those wey done stone moi, lead us toosince I can't do it so well
Make moi just take a smaill break

And as the arabian saying; I fold my tent and silently fade away,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2011
Am Alone:

You are not fading to anywhere my man, you are staying here so we can see how the interior works goes, there are so many things we can learn here together, and we are not even started yet. Dont take criticisms badly, do your thing and stay focused.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by slyaz: 10:21am On May 08, 2011
@ spyder880

I am still waiting for your contact info.
I hope you haven't forgotten.

Sly.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Davedavy: 10:40am On May 08, 2011
Am Alone:

Nah bro,you aren't fading anywhere smiley,you have contributed immensely to this thread and we all thank you for that,we will surely like to see how the interior of your house goes.
I personally gbadun your effisy smiley,i be effisicious guy like you smiley.So my man,no go anywhere oo,we need your contributions here.

@ spyder
Bro,dont forget the pictures ooo,i am hungry for 'em smiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2011
slyaz:

@ spyder880

I am still waiting for your contact info.
I hope you haven't forgotten.

Sly.

I already sent you a mail, but if you cant find it in your inbox, I can post my e mail adress here.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2011
Davedavy:

Nah bro,you aren't fading anywhere smiley,you have contributed immensely to this thread and we all thank you for that,we will surely like to see how the interior of your house goes.
I personally gbadun your effisy smiley,i be effisicious guy like you smiley.So my man,no go anywhere oo,we need your contributions here.

@ spyder
Bro,dont forget the pictures ooo,i am hungry for 'em smiley

Dont worry, I will be in the site by tomorrow morning, we plan to complete the deck works tomorrow, so there must be pictures by tomorrow.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2011
@Am Alone

Please, please, please, don't go anywhere as your country and nairaland need you for your eye opening inititaions. Let the haters continue to do what they know best. Jealosuy is the right word for them.

More power to your elbow. Just keep your head up!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 2:37pm On May 08, 2011
payless:

@Am Alone

Please, please, please, don't go anywhere as your country and nairaland need you for your eyes opening inititaions. Let the haters continue to do what they know best. Jealosuy is the right word for them.

More power to your elbow. Just keep your head up!
No wahala sha
peace!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:58pm On May 08, 2011
sshalom:

It's all a learning process and there's absolutely no need to abuse each other.

@ Am Alone:

Still expecting the plan- sshalom11@yahoo.com and thanks in advance.

Sorry boss!
Check your inbox now or your spam folder
Peace!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by atlwireles: 6:30pm On May 08, 2011
@Spyder880. Please provided me with your -e-mail. I need to take to you about a project in Delta State. Around the warri area.

atlantawirelessrecycling@hotmail.com.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by slyaz: 8:12pm On May 08, 2011
@ Spyder880,

Your email still has not found its way to my inbox yet.
I have received two from Nairaland and one from a
nairaland spammer since I made the request to you.
So there is no problem receiving at my end.

I think the smart thing to do is make your contact
information available on the thread. You won't believe
how much business you will get from this.

But make you no forget say na mi bi first o!

Sly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.