Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games (7356 Views)

Arsene Wenger Fights Jose Mourinho: The Funniest Memes As The Internet Reaction / Mikel Obi – The Undisputed ‘king’ Of The Eagles / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Razorr(f): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
As for you I-man, a.k.a. 4Play, I'm not surprised at your foul tongue. Infact, I would have been surprised if you had turned a new leaf. grin grin

I bet you don't have a girlfriend, as I don't see how any woman would be able to stand your blatant lack of respect for women.

I have a belief that you are quite ugly, hence your hatred and disrespect for women. Women must have really given you hell and plenty of insults in your short years. cry

Poor boy. Take heart, ok? Looks aren't everything. Try to build on your character and maybe girls would begin to find you attractive. tongue
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Iman3(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Jackal

Abeg,ignore the ashawo.Let's not indulge her vileness
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Pamperme: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
This is sickening, Cant you guys comment without insulting one another and some of you  cant comment without using the 'F' word as if that's all you think about. I always want to contribute to sport but i get pissed off everytime. Please stop making the sport threads disgusting for some us
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Jackal(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2007
Irritating feral beast doesn't really describe this lascivious lass.
How about a chic with a bleeping manliness?
You must have me confused with your Dad who happens to be a career criminal.

There's no law in the land that says i should RESPECT whores.
As a matter of fact, i am a misogynist.
Take your bitch-ass off your seat and say some hail marys before i descend mightily on your cranium.

A novice like u needs to listen and learn.
Watch us how we nail it and take a pencil to note how things are done.
You claim to be a razorr but u are as BLUNT as what Fela used to smoke @ THE SHRINE.
Ooooops, check your tampax, you are leaking FLUIDX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by viee(f): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
@pamperme

word!
sometimes, i just wonda!
this is the net for Gods sake! embarassed
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by mukina2: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2007
Razorr Dear wink

you are better off .

some people do not know when and how to talk .

take it easy now dear .
Its just the internet . no use gettin worked up on cyberbeings wink

not that i am surprised. knew it would happen soon angry
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Razorr(f): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2007
Jackal, please please please, I also do not dine with Yahoo boys.

F*ucking thief like you. You should bring your smelly ass back down to Nigeria and let EFCC fry you.  grin   grin

Asshole!  angry   angry
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Jackal(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
What the Bleep is EFCC?
You should bring your diseased pussy to UK and let the Metropolitan Police gank u with a shank.
Yahoo boys? Hotmail boys? EFCC? Is this babe speaking GREEK?
Its understandable ya PMS makes u incoherent but can u please speak in English language?
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Razorr(f): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
Jackal, you are beginning to sound ridiculous. Ease off dear.

Can't you make a single sentence without using the word PMS? grin grin grin

Dude, you're making my day! grin grin

By the way, EFCC is short for Economic and Financial Crimes Commision. grin They eat fraudsters like you for breakfast. grin grin
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by somze(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
Jackal
Enough of this. This is not why we are here. You should act more maturely.
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Iman3(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
So we can now conclude that Mourinho is not the Undisputed Master Of Mind Games?    grin
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Jackal(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ Razorr
Exactly my point!!!!!!!!!
I make your day because you are a fucking PERV.
Blimey, someone is having clitoral orgasms because she's having a chat with me.
Lil' wonder girls like u rape your neighbour's cats for kicks.

Thanks for acknowledging me about EFCC.
If they are doing a good job as u claim then they should nicked your Dad when he evaded Tax in last year. grin
You should also have been brought to book for running a prostitution ring.
Sorry, i didnt mean to discuss your family business, Talk about slip of fingerz tongue
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Jackal(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ I-man,

Of course, Ferguson started the MIND GAMES.
Mourinho joined the Premiership just 3 years ago and SAF and Wenger had been at it for years.
There's no stiff competiton in Portugal and besides Mourinho's neck will be ripped open if he dares spew balderdash in Portugal.
All his mind games didnt derail United so what makes him a master?
He is the undisputed master of MOANING!
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Iman3(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
Mourinho talks a lot of twaddle.Because of his credentials,people invariably think there must be some cunning plan behind every statement he makes when in reality,he has lost the plot.Liverpool players noted that Mourinho's comments before the UCL S/F was all the motivation they needed.
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by mukina2: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
" grin " cheesy
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by loyika(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2007
Alright Hush puppies angry

@ Jackal

DOWN BOY!! You just got back bro!! Damn!! I know Sly Stallone had to make another Rambo or Rocky but he had intervals inbtw, so just chill out!! (to early to put the gloves on, save the ammo for far more important battles ahead)

@ Razorr

Lady remember! angry Some stuff you should avoid.

@ I-man

Sometimes taking the other route doesn't always mean you are weak.

@ Chelsea supporters

Maureen is what he is, whether you all agree or not, You can love him as a coach, no one will begrudge you that, but please its sacriledge to compare him to people that have defined football as we know it in this Era. That my dear peeps is just being Childish and insulting.

Compare Maureen to new kids on the Block like Paul Le Guen, Frankie Rykkard, the Seville coach and folks like that, not people like Capello, Fergie, Robson and other Coaching greats (i did not include Wenger's name, so you all won't say i am being biased).

Will Maureen finally give Chelsea the respect and history you all crave only time will tell, first things first he has to please the main fan that matter at Chelsea and that ain't you all wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Jackal(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ I-man,
Correct!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is quite a laugh here.
People tolerate him because they see him as being a stupid man.
Imagine Mourinho hiding a dog in a neighbour's house when 5 CCTVs are trained on his garden?
Isn't that ridiculous?

@ Loyika,
This is just a shooting practice.
It's like going paint-balling when u know u are going to fight the Sunnis in Iraq.
Conserving my ammo is not an issue cos i have a haulage that can fight WORLD WAR III.
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by somze(f): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
It seems ManU and the Arses are finally friends now when it comes to Chelsea.

Loyika
Once again i would refrain from bringing Arsene-al up. I suggest you concentrate on the issues enveloping you guys at the moment.

@ALL
The only difference between the Sir and JM is time, NOTHING ELSE. Not cups, not trophies, not titles, not tactics. Just time that SAF has spent. If JM continues at this rate, he would by far surpass SAF's achievement.
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Jackal(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2007
But can he?
What do u think will happen to him if UEFA evades him again next season?
U have to understand the stakes are high now and fans run out of patient quickly these days.
I don't see any manager again spending 10 years,let alone 20 years in one club.
In that view, Mourinho can never match Fergie's achievements.
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by loyika(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2007
The only diff btw SAF and Maureen is time OH MY GOD!!

Why do i even bother to argue with you.

Has Maureen ever coached a National team, has Maureen ever been to the World Cup with a team, has Maureen ever played football.

What bleeping time are you talking about Even in a Million years, Maureeen will never get anywhere near SAF (and its not as if i like the Scottish  tongue) will Maureen be at Chelsea that long (you will follow him where ever he goes to right).

This arguement is silly and an insult.  tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Iman3(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ALL
The only difference between the Sir and JM is time, NOTHING ELSE. Not cups, not trophies, not titles, not tactics. Just time that SAF has spent. If JM continues at this rate, he would by far surpass SAF's achievement.  

Since you concede that Mourinho hasn't coached for a sufficient time vis a vis Fergie,what's the point of comparisons in the 1st place?Paul Le Guen looked outstanding while at Lyon,however 2 stints at G.Rangers and PSG have put a brake to his rising reputation. We can't start making any valid comparisons untill Mourinho has established a sufficient pedigree over a reasonable amount of time.
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Razorr(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2007
Loyika, I have said over and over again that this thread is not a Jose versus gay thread.

I don't know why this scummies keep bringing gay up whenever Jose is mentioned. angry

Arrogant people that they are. They can't stand Jose getting all the publicity.

@ all

The title of this thread is [size=16pt]Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games[/size], so let's stick to it. grin grin
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by somze(f): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
Razorr
Spare me this last reply before we move to the topic of the thread

@Jackal
Chelsea managers are under much more pressure than any other, so maybe, just maybe, he may be axed.

@loyika
You are tempting me to start with arsenal but i dont want to go there.
Please tell me which team did Fergie take to the world cup, he was only accidentally and shortly a manager of the Scottish team due to the death of the then coach.
Please tell me which TROPHY OR CUP has Fergie got that has evaded JM?

@i-man
The comparison is based on trophies.
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by loyika(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2007
But Razorr dearest

The first person to bring Fergie's name into the frame was another sesteemed Chelsea supporter (the words Esteem and Chelsea just don't sound right). AKOLA.

So scold him grin grin

Maureen and mind games, well no one is listening to him. (Except on Nairaland)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by mukina2: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
Nairaland Drama sitcom grin
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Razorr(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2007
loyika:

another sesteemed Chelsea supporter (the words Esteem and Chelsea just don't sound right). AKOLA.

Loyika, I'm sorry to say this, but you're full of shite!  grin   grin
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Jackal(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2007
This Razorr lass wont just go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Loyika is full of shite then u are the SHITE.
Ya have no morals + scruplez and thatz why NL heads think u are a LovePeddler.
Get educated Get bleeped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by ayefele200(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
Jackal:

This Razorr lass wont just go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Loyika is full of shite then u are the SHITE.
Ya have no morals + scruplez and thatz why Nairaland heads think u are a LovePeddler.
Get educated Get bleeped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ouch, it hurts
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by somze(f): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
jackal
Is your name loyika or have you become his attorney? Why do you like trouble sef? Or is this a cover up for something else you feel for her?

Ayefele
What is the meaning of your post?
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by Razorr(f): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
Jackal, I see you're now lusting after me, seeing as you just can't ignore me. grin grin

Sorry, deary, I don't come that cheap! tongue grin grin
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by ayefele200(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
[quote author=somze link=topic=60676.msg1235478#msg1235478 date=1182779263Ayefele
What is the meaning of your post?
[quote][/quote]i felt the heAT, thats alll,
Re: Mourinho: The Undisputed Master Of The Mind Games by loyika(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ Somze

When ever Jose leaves Chelsea, will you no longer be a Chelsea fan

cool GOONER 89

And a great Coach to you all comes down to trophies right listen people like george Graham have won trophies (and is a Legend at Arsenal and England, but is he a Great Coach NO!!) Its goes beyond trophy hauls (you just love statistics alot ). Its about what/how he influences the club. Jose has brought Chelsea success in the past 2 seasons and given them a fighting spirit, but the main glory will always be associated with Roman's money.

Case in point Tigana was a bloody good coach at Fulham, but he was sacked by Al Fayid, which shows that the show is all about him not whoever coaches the team, and that is the same senario at Chelsea.

Like i told akola, Roman doesn't not give a flying  tongue how many European trophies Maureen has won at Porto, PORTO ARRE NOT CHELSEA! Chelsea is what matters to him and not Maureen's stint at Porto (thats for Maureen ego, and not for you Chelsea supporters, Manncs praise Sir alex mostly cause majority of his trophies are with the club and he is the Club, with or with out the Glazers, same as Wenger is with Arsenal).

Besides i am an Arsenal supporter not a Wenger supporter,, he is my coach and i love him, but when he leaves eventually, i will still be an Arsenal supporter, regardless of if Wenger fails anywhere else he goes.

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AYC Semi Final: Nigeria 2 Mali 0, To Meet Cameroun in Final / Hifl®: Did Your Favourite Make It To The Quarter Finals? / Tips On How To Watch Football Livestream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.