Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,056 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors (9936 Views)

President Jonathan Sack Striking Doctors. / Tinubu Urges Us To Assist Nigeria’s Anti-terrorism War / Sack Striking Doctors, Tinubu Tells Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by daphil: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^^ na wa for you o. so, it is the doctors that should shift ground and not the lagos state govt. how I wish you were in their shoes also.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by lakefist(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
Doctors in lagos state are just oliver twist always asking.Thank God ur salaries are being paid monthly even increased and people criticize fashola please doctors leave lagos and come to ogun state and work voluntarily for gbenga daniel.doctors in ogun cant even count salaries,allowances being owed by gbenga daniel.lets cal a spade a spade fashola is trying in lagos state and i said it boldly no PDP gov can boast of wat He has achieve so far in lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by dave2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
lakefist:

Doctors in lagos state are just oliver twist always asking.Thank God your salaries are being paid monthly even increased and people criticize fashola please doctors leave lagos and come to ogun state and work voluntarily for gbenga daniel.doctors in ogun cant even count salaries,allowances being owed by gbenga daniel.lets cal a spade a spade fashola is trying in lagos state and i said it boldly no PDP gov can boast of wat He has achieve so far in lagos state.

They are not Oliver Twist my dear, be well informed before jumping into conclusion please.
How can u compare Lagos state doctors with Ogun state'?
How many patients does an average doctor in Ogun state attends to per day?
So, u expect them to collect same salaries abi?

Point of correction all, Fashola DID NOT increase their salaries as erroneously concluded.
The said salary increment which was agreed upon when they went on strike last year was never implemented by Fashola. Is ALL false.
Why is Fashola or Tinubu deceiving Nigerians now?]
Till date, my elder brother who works as a medical consultant with an Hospital owned by Lagos state never got any salary increment.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by lakefist(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
It doesnt matter amount of patience they attend what am saying is dat they get their salaries monthly unlike their ogun state counter part and other states.to be candid fashola is trying.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by dave2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
lakefist:

It doesnt matter amount of patience they attend what am saying is dat they get their salaries monthly unlike their ogun state counter part and other states.to be candid fashola is trying.

Yes, Fashola is trying but believe me; Tinubu is going to ruin or destroy whatever good he is doing right now.
They both cannot work together. Tinubu is more of an 'area boy' while Fashola is to a large extent sincere and means well for the masses.

How on earth would Tinubu suggests to Fashola to sack all the doctors and recruit new ones?
Am not surprised though, it only lends credence to his illiteracy and stupidity
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by lekyar(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
Doctors’ strike claims female journalist, twins
By Bukola Adebayo and Olunike Asaolu
Thursday, 24 Feb 2011

View All (60) Comment(s)

Post Comment

Twitter

Send to friend

The 14-day old strike by public health workers in the country on Wednesday claimed more lives as a female journalist with Eko FM, Mrs. Adeola Olulana, and her twins died as a result of the non-availability of health workers at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba.

However, another journalist with Daily Independent Newspapers, Mrs. Olufunmi Falobi, narrowly escaped death as she gave birth to a baby boy inside her husband’s car in Lagos.

Olulana, aged 35, was a producer at the radio station before her death. Federal health workers under the aegis of the Assembly of Healthcare Professionals Association and Unions, comprising nurses and pharmacists in public hospitals in Nigeria, had on February 15 joined other state doctors on an indefinite strike to protest the alleged withdrawal of teaching allowances and other discrepancies in the Consolidated Health Workers Salary Structure.

Deola’s husband, Biodun Odulana, who spoke with THE PUNCH on the telephone in Lagos on Wednesday, said there were no doctors, nurses or attendants to attend to his wife as at 4 a.m when they arrived at the hospital. He said this was shortly after the deceased fell into labour on Monday.

“Her water broke around 4am on Monday and we rushed to LUTH to meet everywhere in total darkness. It took another 20 minutes for the security guard to get a torchlight before he could open the gate for us and we rushed directly to the emergency unit.

“But there was no single soul there to handle the situation; no doctors, nurses or even attendants to lift her from the car,” he said.

He explained that due to this, she was rushed to Regina Mundi Catholic Hospital, Mushin, where she was rejected because the family could not raise the sum of N150,000 demanded for a caesarean section.

Consequently, the late Olulana was taken to another hospital. By the time they got to the hospital, she had already become quite weak, her husband said, adding that the doctors tried their best to save her life by evacuating the dead twins.

Despite the doctors’ efforts, Olulana died of complication and bleeding. Biodun blamed the government for his wife’s death, saying, “This government is not a responsive and responsible one.

“How can health workers be on strike and the major order of the day is politics and campaigns by our leaders? I blame my wife’s death on this strike.

“I’m appealing to health workers, for the sake of humanity and others that have died due to this situation, to call off the strike immediately.”

Falobi told our correspondents that she had registered for antenatal at the General Hospital, Ifako, Lagos before the strike began. She and other pregnant women, Falobi stated, were assured that whenever it was time for delivery, they would be attended to at the hospital.

“But on getting to the hospital gate, we found that it was locked. Then, we were told by the gatemen that there was nobody around - the doctors, the nurses, and the delivery nurses - had all joined in the strike.

“I was disappointed, I almost fainted. As at the time we were looking for a hospital, the baby’s head was already out.

“It was around 11pm and a woman, who had a little knowledge about delivery, helped us with it. Then we went to a hospital nearby to do the clean up,” she said.

However, the President of the Lagos State chapter of the Nigerian Medical Association, Dr. Bamisan Temiye, said doctors were still working. He stated that they could not work without the assistance of other health workers.

Meanwhile, the Chief Medical Director of LUTH, Prof. Akin Osibogun, has said the strike has caused unnecessary loss of lives. He appealed to striking health workers to return to work and continue negotiations with government.

I hope this all stops .
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by gididi: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
SACK ALL MEDICAL DOCTORS IN LAGOS STATE ,SACK ALL NURSES IN LAGOS STATE AND ALL MEDICAL STAFF 'COS' NURSES ARE ALSO ON STRIKE TOO . IMPORT DOCTORS AND NURSES FROM  ZAMFARA AND NIGER REPUBLIC .
 THIS IS CRAZY AND MILITARY ORDER FROM ABACHA. PEOPLE SHOULD MIND WHAT IS COMING OUT FROM THEIR MOUTH.I SAW HIM SAYING IT IN TV WITH BIG EYE AND HATRED TARGTED TOWARDS DOCTORS.I KNOW MY RASCAL GOV. FASHOLA WILL NOT DO THAT FOR SURE.DIALOGUE ,DIALOGUE AND DIALOGUE ALL THE WAY .
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by snowdrops(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2011
Truth is there are a lot of doctors out there who will virtually jump any of the job vacancies in lagos if the striking ones are "struck" out.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
I agree that all the striking doctors should be dismissed and new ones hired. There is no employer in the world that would accept employees dictating to them how much they should be paid. angry angryIf you cannot accept an employers offer, you leave and and go elsewhere.

I would like to know if anyone on this thread will tolerate an employee forcing you to keep him on your payroll at the price he dictates to you Angry Angry Angry

Will a private enterprise tolerate this kind of blackmail the doctors are subjecting Lagos Taxpayers to
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
What I don't understand is why Doctors in Nigeria always want to work for the Government. Why aren't lawyers, engineers, quantity surveyors etc going on strike to force the government to pay them more? No they form partnerships and set up their own practices! Only our vision-less and clueless doctors will want to work in the civil service and at the wages they dictate. if you feel the public sector pays you less, then move to the private sector or go work for the federal government.

How much do these doctors who run private clinic pay their own doctors? angry
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by Xfactoria: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
kalokalo:

I agree that all the striking doctors should be dismissed and new ones hired. There is no employer in the world that would accept employees dictating to them how much they should be paid. angry angryIf you cannot accept an employers offer, you leave and and go elsewhere.

I would like to know if anyone on this thread will tolerate an employee forcing you to keep him on your payroll at the price he dictates to you Angry Angry Angry

Will a private enterprise tolerate this kind of blackmail the doctors are subjecting Lagos Taxpayers to

Dismissed? A lot of you guys just sit at the comfort of your homes to type rubbish. It is even worse that the incitement is from the weed-smoking Tinubu.

Doctors in Lagos State work like slaves! Lagos State has the worst ratio of patients to Doctors in the whole of the country. They deserve whatever remuneration that will bring them at par with their Federal counterparts because obviously, they do more calls.

I am not a Doctor but I feel their pains. It is not easy. Fashola should drop his ego and give them what they deserve.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by Delafruita(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2011
@blakmonsta.you either are a perpetual strika advocate or you simply don't take the time to seek truth.that supposed quote from an acclaimed doctor doesnt relate the true picture.i have lived for 6years with four friends who read medicine and are now doctors so i can tell you first hand what their living condition is.firstly,the allowances for housemanship alone is about 10 times the new minimum wage of 18000,after that they move into the process of finding a permanent employment.the truth is payment differs from state to state but i know the least paid of my friends(who just finished youth service)earns 220,000 monthly at a certain state hospital.their pay is not at par with that of the average nigerian in any way so i think they should be contented with what they get because it's more than enough
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by deb(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
Those doctors are simply crazy. If they increase their salary further will they bring the lives that had gone dead as a result of their strike back to live? A friend of just lost somebody close to her because no Doctor was on ground to attend to him. What a waste generation of people. They have a government that is paying them as much as N170,000
yet they are still complaining.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by TCD: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
kalokalo:

What I don't understand is why Doctors in Nigeria always want to work for the Government.    Why aren't lawyers, engineers, quantity surveyors etc going on strike to force the government to pay them more? No they form partnerships and set up their own practices! Only our vision-less and clueless doctors will want to work in the civil service and at the wages they dictate.  if you feel the public sector pays you less, then move to the private sector or go work for the federal government.

How much do these doctors who run private clinic pay their own doctors?  angry

LOL. Brother, If you think setting up a private clinic just involves getting a rented shop, putting a desk and chair, a computer and sit back and wait for clients to come then I really pity you. You really have got NO CLUE. No offense.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by onezirozan: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2011
I hope elected officials can sleep well knowing the fatalities that arise from their inability to dialogue
Because they do not want to reinstate a doctor (just to justify their ego) they have allowed countless to suffer
I wonder if you force a doctor to work, if you would be comfortable allowing him/her to care for your loved one. I certainly wont
Ojukwu had a stroke, and the best hospital in South East Nigeria in 2011!!!! could not guarantee his recovery in their intensive care unit. Should this not bother us?
Politicians say free treatment for childhood illnesses, if the illness is severe the family is on their own
Doctors are unsure of the drugs they prescribe to us because 80% are FAKE
PLEASE SACK ALL THE DOCTORS. RECRUIT NEW ONES, THAT IS THE IDEA AN ASIWAJU CAN PROFER AS THE WAY FOWARD I am ashamed
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by EkoIle1: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
X-factoria:

Dismissed? A lot of you guys just sit at the comfort of your homes to type rubbish. It is even worse that the incitement is from the weed-smoking Tinubu.

Doctors in Lagos State work like slaves! Lagos State has the worst ratio of patients to Doctors in the whole of the country. They deserve whatever remuneration that will bring them at par with their Federal counterparts because obviously, they do more calls.

I am not a Doctor but I feel their pains. It is not easy. Fashola should drop his ego and give them what they deserve.

This is what the state is paying against what the federal government is paying,

He however noted that the new Lagos State Medical Salary Structure (LAMESS) is very much at par with the agreed consolidated medical salary structure (CONMESS) "except in a few areas where there are some minor differentials in the actual pay of some of the consultants."

He pointed out for example the entry point for a House Officer on CONMESS is about N219, 000 while for the LAMESS it is N207, 629.50 bringing a differential of about N12, 000; similarly for the highest paid Consultant, the new pay is N700, 015, 50 while in the old pay it is about N300, 000 although in CONMESS it is about N800, 000

http://allafrica.com/stories/201102140343.html

And on top of that, the state is offering free housing, cars and health care that the federal government is not offering. Obviously, the state is paying way way more than what's available elsewhere. The state still have to improve facilities, build hospitals, clinics and provide tools and equipment.

Fashola is doing Mr nice guy, he should just go ahead and pay them what the feds are paying and let them worry about cars, housing and health care on their own.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by EkoIle1: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
The pay at the state and federal level is almost the same.

Obviously, if the state pays exactly what the federal is paying minus the free cars, free housing and free health care that the federal is not offering their doctors, it means the state is paying way way more. Do you know how much it cost to house yourself and your family? How much it cost to buy a new car talk less free medical insurance?
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by dave2(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
[b]
lekyar:

Doctors’ strike claims female journalist, twins
By Bukola Adebayo and Olunike Asaolu
Thursday, 24 Feb 2011

View All (60) Comment(s)

Post Comment

Twitter

Send to friend

The 14-day old strike by public health workers in the country on Wednesday claimed more lives as a female journalist with Eko FM, Mrs. Adeola Olulana, and her twins died as a result of the non-availability of health workers at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba.

However, another journalist with Daily Independent Newspapers, Mrs. Olufunmi Falobi, narrowly escaped death as she gave birth to a baby boy inside her husband’s car in Lagos.

Olulana, aged 35, was a producer at the radio station before her death. Federal health workers under the aegis of the Assembly of Healthcare Professionals Association and Unions, comprising nurses and pharmacists in public hospitals in Nigeria, had on February 15 joined other state doctors on an indefinite strike to protest the alleged withdrawal of teaching allowances and other discrepancies in the Consolidated Health Workers Salary Structure.[/b]

So, without Lagos state owned hospitals, no treatment abi?
Too bad that the lady with twins died, sooooo painful.
But what stopped them for taking her to a good private hospital at least to save her life and the kids'
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by dave2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
Fashola should simply ignore the arrogant suggestion from Tinubu and dialogue with the striking doctors jare sad sad sad
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by Mustay(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2011
See people supporting Tinubu! Lmao the guy can easily get these health services abroad like every other politrickian, what about you?
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by pariski(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
At lekyar
Let us be sincere with ourselves. Will you be proud to call a doctor coming down from Okada motor cycle your doctor in the midst of
your friends. Shame will possess you to call such your doctors. I experienced a scene when a patient refused a doctor to treat her
because the doctor is not using a car. She wants the second doctor with a car to treat her because in her own opnion the second doctor must
be more knowledgeable and must be a senior doctor.The way the society is looking at the doctors is on extreme side. They pay more for services.
People believe they are rich whereas  opposite is the case. I have seen a doctor producing pure water as a means of surviving meager pay of
government. How do you expect such doctor to be more efficient at work. Do you expect such doctor to read or go for professional courses that
can improve his skills as a doctor? The doctor that is still looking for means of surviving. Now we do say Nigerian doctors are not competent.
How do you expect them to be competent. Let us call a spade a spade. I know you are speaking from emotional angle and suffering people going
through now. Will you allow such frustrated doctors to treat you? You should know your grave his nearer. A sad doctor is a dangerous doctor.
To me let them fight until their satisfactory desire are met. They are not useful to me now. We are talking about life here. If it is gone; it is gone
forever. That is why we respect their services. That is why the high value place on them. That is why more honour is giving to them than other
professions. Don't let us envy them. Let us envy life put in their hands. I believe way to redress this issue is govt. to provide 1.Affordable and Good accommodation for them all. (2) Car loan to all of them after 2years of being in service at fair interest rate. I can not call someone on okada motorcycle
my doctor. After beaten by the sun and stress on the way to work; do you think the brain of such will still function optimally. No way my friend.
My life is not secure in the hands of such fellow. After stress has been reduced to bearest minimum govt can now decide on what to pay for salary.
Hungry doctors are not useful to themselves neither to the society.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by dave2(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2011
pariski:

At lekyar
Let us be sincere with ourselves. Will you be proud to call a doctor coming down from Okada motor cycle your doctor in the midst of
your friends. Shame will possess you to call such your doctors. I experienced a scene when a patient refused a doctor to treat her
because the doctor is not using a car. She wants the second doctor with a car to treat her because in her own opnion the second doctor must
be more knowledgeable and must be a senior doctor.The way the society is looking at the doctors is on extreme side. They pay more for services.
People believe they are rich whereas  opposite is the case. I have seen a doctor producing pure water as a means of surviving meager pay of
government. How do you expect such doctor to be more efficient at work. Do you expect such doctor to read or go for professional courses that
can improve his skills as a doctor? The doctor that is still looking for means of surviving. Now we do say Nigerian doctors are not competent.
How do you expect them to be competent. Let us call a spade a spade. I know you are speaking from emotional angle and suffering people going
through now. Will you allow such frustrated doctors to treat you? You should know your grave his nearer. A sad doctor is a dangerous doctor.
To me let them fight until their satisfactory desire are met. They are not useful to me now. We are talking about life here. If it is gone; it is gone
forever. That is why we respect their services. That is why the high value place on them. That is why more honour is giving to them than other
professions. Don't let us envy them. Let us envy life put in their hands. I believe way to redress this issue is govt. to provide 1.Affordable and Good accommodation for them all. (2) Car loan to all of them after 2years of being in service at fair interest rate. I can not call someone on okada motorcycle
my doctor. After beaten by the sun and stress on the way to work; do you think the brain of such will still function optimally. No way my friend.
My life is not secure in the hands of such fellow. After stress has been reduced to bearest minimum govt can now decide on what to pay for salary.

Good and reasonable talk
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by Mustay(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
@leykar LUTH is a federal hospital. If you're aware, health personnel in federal establishments like Igbobi are on strike too - so that's an entirely different matter although health related.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by EkoIle1: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
dave2:

Fashola should simply ignore the arrogant suggestion from Tinubu and dialogue with the striking doctors jare sad sad sad

And what do you think Fashola's been doing by increasing their salary and giving them free car, free housing and health care?

The trike is no longer about money because that's been settled, the doctors don't want to go back to work because they want their sacked chairman reinstated. The problem here is the fact that you can not dictate to your employer who to hire or fire.

Your commitment as a government worker is to work for your employer which is the state and get paid in return for services rendered, not to dictate personnel issues regarding hiring and firing, that responsibility goes to the employer, not you,
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by hercules07: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
My take on this is very simple, let the doctors who want to earn more money go and work in private hospitals shikena, the Lagos state Government says it has also adjusted their tax regime for the doctors, so, the doctors have got increased salaries at lower tax, someone like me that earns little will pay more taxes than these doctors, abeg, they should sack all of them, they are a disgrace to their profession.
The doctors are even telling the Governor who not to sack, let their former chairman go to the courts if he feels he has been wrongly sacked.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by EkoIle1: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
pariski:

At lekyar

Are you talking about the same doctors in Lagos state with free cars, free housing and health care or some imaginary doctors you made up?

If you're talking about Lagos state, then your write up remains irrelevant and ill informed. Get your facts right.

Lagos doctors don't ride Okada, they have free cars courtesy of the same Lagos state government.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by TCD: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Are you talking about the same doctors in Lagos state with free cars, free housing and health care or some imaginary doctors you made up?

If you're talking about Lagos state, then your write up remains irrelevant and ill informed. Get your facts right.

Lagos doctors don't ride Okada, they have free cars courtesy of the same Lagos state government.

You keep mentioning "free car", "free housing" etc, pls where are the free cars and housing for doctors or did u dream up that one in your head?
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by EkoIle1: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
TCD:

You keep mentioning "free car", "free housing" etc, pls where are the free cars and housing for doctors or did u dream up that one in your head?

"Presently my salary in a month is N883,338.00 while a member of the State Executive Council earns a little over N500,000 monthly. The reality of the new wage we are offering is that the most junior doctor moves from N110, 000 per month to N170,000 while the senior doctors moved from about 360,000 to over 700,000 per month", he added.

The Governor reminded the doctors that unlike the Federal Government which they want the State to replicate its salary figures, the State Government also provides cars, houses and free healthcare to its doctors which is not done at the federal level.

http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/news/2011/02/12/20110212N01.html

You really should equip yourself with facts before ignorantly jumping on the internet to argue about what you know nothing about,
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by seanet02: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2011
pariski:

At lekyar
professions. Don't let us envy them. Let us envy life put in their hands. I believe way to redress this issue is govt. [s]to provide 1.Affordable and Good accommodation for them all. (2) Car loan to all of them after 2years of being in service at fair interest rate. I can not call someone on okada motorcycle

Arrant Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by dipity: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2011
if dey sack the doctors whom will dey employ to work in the hospitals, farmers?
hw many doctors r in nigeria?
abeg make we hear word
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by EkoIle1: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2011
dipity:

if dey sack the doctors whom will dey employ to work in the hospitals, farmers?
hw many doctors r in nigeria?
abeg make we hear word and answere

You should be able to tell us since you're convinced we don't have enough.

I think some of you just open your mouth just to be heard and not necessarily to make sense.
Re: Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors by pariski(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ Eko ILE
I don't know who you are but your claims of free cars, free house and free health is false.
I am insider within ministry of health in Lagos state. I am not aware of free house.
Am only aware of accommodation allowance that is entitle to every civil servant that
is also applicable to doctors. Every civil servant(including doctors) pay for their health services.
No reduction. No free drugs for all civil servants.
I know no less than 40 doctors that join public transport to work. Few that uses cars
borrow from bank or raise money from their private business to purchase 2nd handed cars or
tokunbo cars.
The CONMESS is not only being fight for in Lagos state. All doctors in all states in federation went on
strike for the same. The governors in their respective state agree to pay it and the strike was
called off. Why not Lagos state? The strike has the backing of NIGERIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION(NMA).
Sacking is going to be impossible. The new doctors will still be under NMA that gives the directive.
EKO ILE you are spreading lies to confuse the forumites to turn their heart against doctors.
Let us stop the propaganda and face the facts.
The only way out is DIALOGUE not fire brigade approach.
Governor Fashola should try to involve the NMA also.
IF you have genuine proof; paste it here and let us all see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC / Buhari Mourns Christopher Abebe, Ex-MD Of UAC / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120