Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,930 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1392257 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ajoke01: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
mamacajah:

Hello Ajoke01, I am planning to use the Doctors hospital, augusta (2.5hrs from atlanta). I have only seen people talk of using gwinett hopsital in atlanta. maybe you can connect with them? Me, I will be alone (sobs...) in augusta.. oh well, as long as everything goes well and I am with family, so I doubt i will lonesick so much grin.

@mamacajah, thanks a lot. I have done some cost comparison between Gwinnett and Northside and it is about 2000 dollars cheaper. I think I will consider it as well and it is also 30mins drive to where i will stay.

When do you plan to leave town? Planning to leave next week, God willing.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
@springtree71: Congrats. whether you are going to Elpaso or anywhere, just pray for favour. To some with the same elpaso document its so easy and to others it's tedious.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
@MERRYMOM: i hear one day for radio during sharing life issues with Chaz B, one man called to say his wife is pregnant and having an affair. You go fear when you hear that. I think my wife is more sexy with her peggy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by titibaby: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
oawele:

Well said @nita2013. In addition to what you have said, note that if you initially paid for planned CS and later agree to try normal delivery and then during the course of normal delivery there is a complication and they have to switch to CS you will be be billed as emergency CS and not planned CS.

Oawele I'm not sure this is correct o. A fellow nairalander was in the situation described above and she wasn't charged for an emergency cs. Unfortunately her post about her experience was wiped out during the attack. However, I know about it because I was there in Phoenix at the same time. Except there has been a change in policy between then and now, you shouldn't be charged for emergency CS.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Dammie,

Please can you advice on other accomodation options aside crosslands the rates for 30days is now over 3000dollars.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
oawele: For those of you coming to Pheonix to give birth, starting from January 1st, 2015 the vitals record office at 1818 W. Adams Phoenix, Az 85007 where you walk in and pick up child birth certificate will no longer provide walk-in customer service. For walk-in customer service you will need to visit other vital records office.

Hope this helps you plan accordingly.

Thanks for the info
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
MadameU: @Dammie,

Please can you advice on other accomodation options aside crosslands the rates for 30days is now over 3000dollars.
Thanks

That's overly expensive. Please MIHS mamas help us.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by AyaSho(f): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=oawele]

VBAC is virgina birth after CS. Most hospitals and doctors eithier dont do it or charge more for it.

MIHS takes it as normal delivery and as such bill it under normal delivery package. However, note that it can have complications so you need to be sure the doctor delivering you is experienced with VBAC and is comfortable with it.

@oawele Pls, can you provide your doctor's details. Guess he/she is good at it. Don't have anyone in mind.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2014

Thanks
Please note that accommodation options across Phoenix will generally be more expensive from around October. This is because the weather in Phoenix around that time of the year is usually one of the best. All the best in your search.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 5:06am On Sep 11, 2014
I'm so shocked that you haven't deleted Oghobases posts @justwise
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Shawbabe: 5:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Any April 2015 mums heading to MIHS

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2014
MadameU: I'm so shocked that you haven't deleted Oghobases posts @justwise

Don't be shocked. He hasn't seen them. grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bims87(f): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2014
raii:

Advice gotten says state mihs as contact org. Na how to do group appointment scheduling be d ish now.

When u submit/save the first person's form,u ll see an option that leads to creating application for other family or group members.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bims87(f): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2014

Thanks

A subscriber on this thread suggested Palm Shadows one time like that. You can Google the apartment. It's like $159 a week with free food for 4 days or so. Anyone that knows more about the accommodation should pls contribute.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by upgradedmom: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Hello house, great job you are doing here. Can anyone please assist with names of affordable hospitals/doctors in Austin? Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by PrinceAdeAde: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2014
@Blogerinna,

Please respond to my email and or post. i am really pressed for time here and would appreciate your speedy response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by beautyx5: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Hello guys,

Just finished my interview and we were granted visas.

I went with my hubby and he answered most of the questions. We are using doctoresparati. We were interviewed by one of the ladies.

Her concern was that they had called del sol medical centre and that the costs they got was actually higher. And that del sol says they don't have any special package.

We did not bother trying to clarify her doubts though. No need to argue.

She checked our correspondence with the doctoresparati and our statements. Asked us where we worked and what we do there.

And that was it. Told us to ensure we paid all our bills and not collect any form of medical aids.

Thank you all for your wonderful contributions. They helped greatly! No info was irrelevant. I appreciate you all!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Na wa o.

How is Del So's cost higher than Doctores Para Ti?

Are they not the same?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014

I have an active life outside nairaland, I may be logged in here 24/7 but at the same time I'm not 'here'

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kaffy055: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Am new on dis forum and have been following the trend,through this forum have gotten the hospital I want to use in NJ and av gotten the doctors appointment and their bills sent to me.av also gotten all the neccessary document to take to the embassy but where the problem is,that I applied last month wit my husband and my daughter that we were going for vacation,which we were denieled based on not having a strong tie to our country.when we applied den I stated then dat am not employed at d moment but now I want to apply alone on the ground that I want to go and av my baby ,but I want to state it that am doing business which is selling of cloth but I don't have a shop.thou is my husband that is sponsoring the trip but I have my own statement which I will be attaching to it to show I av monthly income dat goes into the account.pls I need ur advise urgently bfor I submit the form
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Adriannajones: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello everyone. Please my visa interview is next Friday, I want to change my interview venue to Abuja. Please is it possible?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kaffy055: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
chatterly:
@BVNO...... Can you kindly share the details of your dr as I'm considering NJ as well? Thanks
.am using this same hospital too and they av sent to me their bills and av also gotten my appointment wit the doctor,but want to ask if the fee is negotiable wen u ar about to pay.And also d bills sent and d doctors appointment letter sent is it enough to take to the embassy with ur own other document for d Visa application
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Oghobahase: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
justwise:

I have an active life outside nairaland, I may be logged in here 24/7 but at the same time I'm not 'here'
I did not know my post was considered offensive as i was only trying to help to give suggestions for someone that i know helps pregnant women in a legit way.If it is offensive i apologize.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Oghobahase: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Madame.Do i know you?How offensive is my post to you.I ain't a marketer oh,am only giving suggestions.If it was offensive to you.My bad.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dsaynt: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
justwise:

Hahahahahahahaha......I like that statement....Logged in but not here. The guy no be wintchi o! But e dey try sha. Kudos to u.
I'm pretty sure it ain't easy moderating a forum as intense like this...cos this is something we are all passionate about. Our families.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
dsaynt:

Hahahahahahahaha......I like that statement....Logged in but not here. The guy no be wintchi o! But e dey try sha. Kudos to u.
I'm pretty sure it ain't easy moderating a forum as intense like this...cos this is something we are all passionate about. Our families.

Exactly my point....i mean i'm not married but it worries me when people come in here to drop contact details of some doctors, anybody can claim to be a doctor but not all doctors are good especially when online check failed to review any profile of that doctor, this is about the life of somebody's wife and unborn baby and should not be experimented with.

Sometimes cheap and cheerful deals are not always the real deal

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
@Justwise. Please tell them that you are human and not spirit. Good to know that you sleep after all and hussle after all like the rest of us
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by AyaSho(f): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Shawbabe: Any April 2015 mums heading to MIHS
Pls let's plan together

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (402)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.