Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1389983 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oghobahase:
Madame.Do i know you?How offensive is my post to you.I ain't a marketer oh,am only giving suggestions.If it was offensive to you.My bad.

oghobase i didnt call you a marketer, your post is definately going help someone, I was glad to read of another fresh option...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Oghobahase: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
justwise: [/b]

Exactly my point....i mean i'm not married but it worries me when people come in here to drop contact details of some doctors, anybody can claim to be a doctor but not all doctors are good especially when online check failed to review any profile of that doctor, this is about the life of somebody's wife and unborn baby and should not be experimented with.

Sometimes cheap and cheerful deals are not always the real deal
Kudos.You have spoken with wisdom and as a mother,i will not come up here to give statements or facts that are untrue when i have been in that position as well.Thank you for that post.You took the words right outta my mouth
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Oghobahase: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
MadameU:

oghobase i didnt call you a marketer, your post is definately going help someone, I was glad to read of another fresh option...
ok.Thanks ma
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by gbemileke14: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
@kaffy, pls can you help wt the doctor and hospital in new jersey as I have not found any affordable price. all I got is about $7500-$10000. pls help a sister in need.

kaffy055: Am new on dis forum and have been following the trend,through this forum have gotten the hospital I want to use in NJ and av gotten the doctors appointment and their bills sent to me.av also gotten all the neccessary document to take to the embassy but where the problem is,that I applied last month wit my husband and my daughter that we were going for vacation,which we were denieled based on not having a strong tie to our country.when we applied den I stated then dat am not employed at d moment but now I want to apply alone on the ground that I want to go and av my baby ,but I want to state it that am doing business which is selling of cloth but I don't have a shop.thou is my husband that is sponsoring the trip but I have my own statement which I will be attaching to it to show I av monthly income dat goes into the account.pls I need ur advise urgently bfor I submit the form
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
lizcom25: @Justwise. Please tell them that you are human and not spirit. Good to know that you sleep after all and hussle after all like the rest of us

grin grin grin that cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oghobahase:
Kudos.You have spoken with wisdom and as a mother,i will not come up here to give statements or facts that are untrue when i have been in that position as well Thank you for that post.You took the words right outta my mouth

I understand that, like somebody pointed out before that its difficult to strike a balance between those who are here to market and those who genuinely trying to help with info they have. I know some people have good intentions but may come across the other way round.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by belfy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Goodevening all,someone just introduced me to this forum,very enlightening i must say.am most thankful for all the info shared.i almost paid an agent for the info i got here free.

Pls am houston bound in jan 2015.pls i need email contacts of well priced hospitals and doctors in houston.thank you all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Oghobahase: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
belfy: Goodevening all,someone just introduced me to this forum,very enlightening i must say.am most thankful for all the info shared.i almost paid an agent for the info i got here free.

Pls am houston bound in jan 2015.pls i need email contacts of well priced hospitals and doctors in houston.thank you all
Try Dr Micheal Amaro.He delivered my two sons in Houston Texas.he uses west Houston hospital.He is very patient and kind and quite reasonable with his fees. Goggle him,i don't want to give you wrong email address.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by upgradedmom: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello house,please assist with my request. Affordable hospitals in Austin. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Oghobahase: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
sayoberry:

funny how I found this useful. just sent him a mail. thanks
You are welcome.I live in houston tx.let us know when you get in.Feel free to ask any questions about him
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Okindamilare: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wow, nice posts. Please m in Fayetteville nc and its been hard getting a cheap hospital. M already 32 weeks gone. Can anyone advise which hosp is cheap around here? The medical centre says their earliest appointment is not till 2 months time( my baby would have arrived). Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by malihamlagos: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello Forum members. I have been following this thread for a while and want to thank all the forum members who have contributed to this forum. I feel I need to post now since I am unsure what I should do next and ask for this forum's valuable advice. I have just been denied my visa after being extremely prepared for our interview. The interview was going very well yet I was told my documentation was not sufficient when I showed my documentation from the Hospital (I chose MIHS). I am very confused because the VO was very polite until I showed her my paperwork where she immediately took my documents and showed it to another officer. I could tell from watching that their attitude was not favorable and when she came back said my visa was denied Can I re-apply? How soon?

VO:Hello how are you doing and what is your purpose for traveling to the US? We are well. We are expecting twins and want to travel to the US for our delivery.
VO: Oh, thats great. Why are you having your baby in the US? Because the medical services are safer and because of the special needs that a twin delivery requires.
VO: Yes, I can see that why you would want to be safe. Do you have any supporting documents or letters from your hospital or doctor? I gave her the papers I had from MIHS (her expression changed immediately and this is when she left to speak with the other VO).
VO: Your visa has been denied.

We are very upset but we want to re-apply. We thought Our interview was going well but we aren't sure we want to try with MIHS. Can we change destination on our next interview?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by brooklyn20: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
malihamlagos: Hello Forum members. I have been following this thread for a while and want to thank all the forum members who have contributed to this forum. It is only now that I feel a need to post since I am unsure what I should do next and ask for your advice. I have just been denied my visa after being extremely prepared for our interview. The interview was going very well yet I was told my documentation was not sufficient when I should my documentation from the Hospital (I chose MIHS). I very confused because the VO was very polite until I showed her my paperwork where she immediately took my documents and showed it to another officer. I could tell from watching that their attitude was not favorable and when she came back said my visa was denied Can I re-apply? How soon?

VO:Hello how are you doing and what is your purpose for traveling to the US? We are well. We are expecting twins and want to travel to the US for our delivery.
VO: Oh, thats great. Why are you having your baby in the US? Because the medical services are safer and because of the special needs that a twin delivery requires.
VO: Yes, I can see that why you would want to be safe. Do you have any supporting documents or letters from your hospital or doctor? I gave her the papers I had from MIHS (her expression changed immediately and this is when she left to speak with the other VO).
VO: Your visa has been denied.

We are very upset but we want to re-apply. We thought Our interview was well but we aren't sure we want to try with MIHS. Can we change destination on our next interview?

Sorry about your visa denial. I feel you, was also denied last month. I don't have an answer As per whether you should re apply or not ,lets wait for the gurus to analyze your case tmrw. I'm sure they'll have one or two advice for you. Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by brooklyn20: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2014
upgradedmom: Hello house,please assist with my request. Affordable hospitals in Austin. Thanks.

Sori for asking, is there a place called Austin in america? or you were going to write Houston.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsBee: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Hello House, please has anyone here travelled with Lufthansa recently?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oluloveme: 12:40am On Sep 12, 2014
thababe: Hello,

After the wipe out incident im back, had to re register. My baby is a big boy..Glad to see a lot of people are using Zimmerman after Uchetobis recoomendation and my experience....he is def one of the cheaper drs in houston. All the best from me n my baby!

Good to see u back again, could nt reach you so...I finally chose dr DUC LE of Methodist sugarland,...changed my mind with WHMC.....closed account with them 1 week b4 delivery

No issues..... mother and big boy doing great.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oluloveme: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2014
brooklyn20:

Sori for asking, is there a place called Austin in america? or you were going to write Houston.

Yes there is a place called Austin in Texas.....google is your friend.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by malory84: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=brooklyn20]

Don't think she made a mistake. Austin is a also a city in the state of Texas just like elpaso. Its th e capital of Texas.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by princessrbt: 1:41am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=malory84][/quote]

Exactly that wasn't a mistake, Austin is the capital of TX
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2014
House please can anyone help out with a boy Glynn and hospital in Jacksonville North Carolina. please it's Urgent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2014
House please can anyone help out with an oby gyn and hospital in Jacksonville North Carolina. please it's Urgent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2014
malihamlagos: Hello Forum members. The interview was going very well yet I was told my documentation was not sufficient when I showed my documentation from the Hospital (I chose MIHS). I am very confused because the VO was very polite until I showed her my paperwork where she immediately took my documents and showed it to another officer.

Sorry about your denial. Truth is majority of VO's love genuine and cheerful spenders on their economy. Trust me, They've seen hospital quotes of 10k, 20k etc so Presenting a miserly delivery letter of $3k may not sit well with some. As a rule of thumb I will advice future applicants to go with a minimum of 12k to 15k budget with the delivery portion hovering around 7k minimum. The higher that portion is the better. El paso gave me a 5k quote but I increased it to 7k on the budget the VO saw. The aim is to show that I am up to the task. Since The denial is based on MIHS letter get a higher quote from another hospital and apply at the same consulate. Wish you the best.

NB: On another note ma'am you just registered on NL spending just 20mins and my mischevious mind kept wondering "hope no one is trying to settle scores with MIHS letter since I brought EL PASO letter under the radar". grin? . I know those 2 places have die hard fans and aggressive marketers here . Dont mind my thinking o,it can be funny. One love. grin

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by chinwe11: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Hi Nairalanders.

Has anyone ever had problems with renewing thier visa via drop box? I had my first in the US though i had applied for a B1B2 visa. I didnt know i was pregnant during the interview anyway so i said no when asked the prego question. I eventually had my baby there, and paid over 13k USD). I visited again 6 months after and stayed about three weeks.

Now applying for a b1b2 again (not pregnant this time), but was told i dont need an interview since my previous visa just expired. I have all my receipts from the previous hospital, and pay slips and all, but was told all i need to submit at drop box is my confirmation letter and passport stuff.

Anyone been refused? or will they call me to come with my reciepts for interview instead>

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
^^^^Go through the Dropbox process. If they need you to come in for an interview, they will reach you. Renewal of your visa goes beyond whether or not you paid your bills. They will want to know if you intentionally lied about your pregnancy the last time you were granted visa. So, be ready to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you were oblivious of your pregnancy. You might be lucky to get your visa renewed via Dropbox without the VO even noticing you birthed in the US.

How far gone were you when you were granted the B1B2 Visa?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by PrinceAdeAde: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2014
@Oghobahase:
I and wifey are planning on using DR Jeanie huyuh for WHMC however i am looking for best cost option for accomodation that has a safe and serene environment

Can you advise since you already live in Houston. Also can you advise what the fees of the doctor you recommeded is espcailly for CS

I have also buzed you via mail

@Blogerinna,

Thank you so much for your time. I am truly grateful for the level of information shared
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by upgradedmom: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Hello, yes there is a city called Austin in Texas. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by brooklyn20: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2014
upgradedmom: Hello, yes there is a city called Austin in Texas. Thanks.

Oookay.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by meine: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Tvegas:

NB: On another note ma'am you just registered on NL spending just 20mins and my mischevious mind kept wondering "hope no one is trying to settle scores with MIHS letter since I brought EL PASO letter under the radar". grin? . I know those 2 places have die hard fans and aggressive marketers here . Dont mind my thinking o,it can be funny. One love. grin

This portion got me cracking, so what would the scores be 4:0 or 2:2.? You should enrol with the SSS asap,i guess you detective work is needed in the north sir.

The situation is simple if MIHS document is the problem, poster should get a better one.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by folusho2001: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Eya Justwise I understand u nw.goodjob bt not everyone talks about Drs,d lasttime I ws helpn out wt accommodation not Drs.I ve nefa bn to US so wont knw drs,am evn confused now cs I see a lot re sayn we ve cheaper drs in Houston,I want cheap o bt e jst tire me searching nd researching jare,dts y my head is fixed on Dr Fagboun mayb wen I get there,I guess I cn opt for cheaper drs though he seems reasonable too bt any extra change is bonus for me jare. I cnt wait to be done wt ds delivery thn,e don tire me.
pls a lot re havn issues wt accommodation in Houston,d one I suggested seems expensive for some nd I dnt mind more affordable one too,pls anyone wt useful accommodation tips here shld pls share pls. Pls Justwise pls allow them to post d contacts nd we ll check it up or I ll tell my friend in Houston to help confirm,is jst dt shes too busy to help me out bt ll tell her to look into it nd ll gve my reports.i hear Maryland ll b cold so I am stl settln for Houston bt I hvnt decided on accommodation and a lot too are in my shoes. Godbless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by chinwe11: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Phema: ^^^^Go through the Dropbox process. If they need you to come in for an interview, they will reach you. Renewal of your visa goes beyond whether or not you paid your bills. They will want to know if you intentionally lied about your pregnancy the last time you were granted visa. So, be ready to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you were oblivious of your pregnancy. You might be lucky to get your visa renewed via Dropbox without the VO even noticing you birthed in the US.

How far gone were you when you were granted the B1B2 Visa?

6 weeks gone sad.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Hi @chinwe11, I really don't think you will have any issues renewing via Drop-box, which is what I did.

As long as you settled all your bills fully (which I'm sure you did since you already went to the US again AFTER you gave birth and were not prevented from entering).

If they require any further information from you then I am sure they will contact you, but I doubt it.

I didn't have to submit any documents for the Drop-box renewal and got my passport back after about a week and a half.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (402)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.