Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides (25961 Views)

For Couples And Those About To Marry / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Lesbian And Gay Marriage Both Sides Of The Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2011
How are you sure they were not armed robbers in police uniform?
The nigerian police are known for being asslickers to foriegners.Some few months back i witnessed an episode were a nigerian motorist was beaten almost to death by nigerian police men because he dared to complain when he had his car bashed by a foreigner who happened to be white.I am telling since you white and blond if u were in nigeria u will be worshipped by the police because our police are nothing but deadbeats who would do anything to make whitey happy.Privileges are given to european and white american visitors at the detriment of nigerians.Its only in nigeria that white ppl are worshiped as a deity and i will say its disgusting.Take a look at the way the western oil companies are messing up the areas of the niger delta and when they complain the oil companies call for the nigerian police and they come and beat up the villagers all because these oil companies have white ppl working in them.This are lead to the emergence of militant groups in the area.Nigeria right now is turning almost to apartheid south africa.

So why you do not do something against that?

When you are writing in the internet nothing will change about that.

When this is a problem for you try and do something against it. Change never come when you are sitting and home.

My boyfriend told me that he saw some white people  when he was there. All of them was protected from police or militär (I forgot). They was all rich American people.  Normal German women told me that they never went out alone even by daytime because the families thought the risk was to high because of her skincolour.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2011

And why do you people think that I am not a German

Why shoul I go somewhere and say I am German when I am not a German.
?
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Mamken(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2011
tom28:

True we dont like fat women but many of my fellow nigerian colleagues who also dislike fat women end up with very fat and sometimes dirty looking white women as their wives or girlfriends.This tells u that many of them with white women are just with them for visa or money.Personally i will never date a white woman because they have too much excess baggages.When i date out i prefer the dark haired brown skinned latinos or indians but certainly not a white woman.

tommy, tommy . . . . undecided u shouldnt talk this way abt white women. not all white women r the way u describe them. some r skinny, some r fat, some r very very fat. but bodysize hasnt anything to do with dirtyness. u better pitty for ur fellow mates, wich r so desperate do f00ck with anything as long its breathing and brings in cash. . .
just imagine, some white and blacks live peacefull, neat and happily together. its not an illusion, it really happen!!!!  wink
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Mamken(f): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2011
hello katy, how r u today?, wink

can u please tell me where ur man is from?
i never faced the problems hes telling u abt. . . undecided
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2011
hello katy, how r u today?, Wink

can u please tell me where your man is from?
i never faced the problems hes telling u abt.

Hello mamken,

I am fine. Thank you. How are you?

My boyfriend is from Benin City.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

tommy, tommy . . . . undecided u shouldnt talk this way abt white women. not all white women r the way u describe them. some r skinny, some r fat, some r very very fat. but bodysize hasnt anything to do with dirtyness. u better pitty for your fellow mates, wich r so desperate do f00ck with anything as long its breathing and brings in cash. . .
just imagine, some white and blacks live peacefull, neat and happily together. its not an illusion, it really happen!!!!  wink

U have said it all my dear. This Tommy likes to generalize about Oyinbo's but he doesnt want to generalize for Naija. That is what I call double standard.

Katy86:

Sure. I think you do not know any German person.

So please knew down for me. I am your god tongue

May be you need that. Are you a Masochist`?

ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by AbaMade: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2011
why did i get banned. . .
is it forbidden to write in an other language than english?  undecided
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
may be
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

tommy, tommy . . . . undecided u shouldnt talk this way abt white women. not all white women r the way u describe them. some r skinny, some r fat, some r very very fat. but bodysize hasnt anything to do with dirtyness. u better pitty for your fellow mates, wich r so desperate do f00ck with anything as long its breathing and brings in cash. . .
just imagine, some white and blacks live peacefull, neat and happily together. its not an illusion, it really happen!!!! wink
My brother the fatter a woman becomes the more lazy she becomes.White women have weight problems because they prefer eating junk meals and you need to come to the USA to see for yourself what i am talking about.This is one of the main reasons their white men are chasing after asian girls apart frm these white girls not knowing how to cook.By the way its not only nigerians/africans who date fat white girls for visa but indian and latino men do it also do it baffles me that the media gives the impression that its only black men who date fat white girls.Make u just check out our nigerian bobos wey dey wit oyibo girls and u go agree wit me that many of these women look like overfed elephants.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
Katy86:

So why you do not do something against that?

When you are writing in the internet nothing will change about that.

When this is a problem for you try and do something against it. Change never come when you are sitting and home.

My boyfriend told me that he saw some white people when he was there. All of them was protected from police or militär (I forgot). They was all rich American people. Normal German women told me that they never went out alone even by daytime because the families thought the risk was to high because of her skincolour.
Its something that cant be changed.Afterall even in the USA that claims to be the most secured country on earth still suffers from violence on a daily basis.What i dont like from you foreigners and especially you whites is tht you like pointing on the fault of other countries and denying that violence happens in your own country.Over here in America women get kidnapped on a routine basis or even get violently raped and murdered.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrsChima(f): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
Kidnapping women is nothing compared to an HIV man having sex with virgins and babies thinking it would cure their HIV infections. 

The whereabouts were withheld due to mofos catching feelings on this site.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
White wome have problems with their weight?

Most white women I see here in Germany do not have that problem. Germans, Russians, Polish, French most of them stay slim and take care of theirselfes. I think we white women do not need to hide.

The women who like junkfood to much, there are everywhere. Exspecially in the USa no matter if they are white or black. They have fat Asians there cool

And who cares? That is their own problem. The mother of my boyfriend is Nigerian and a very very big woman, all his sisters and aunties are big women and That makes them to not good people who do not deserve a caring husband shocked

Q - My mother is a white woman a can cook brilliant! And I know many of these women only because you have a problem with white people you do not need to talk bad about us.Its not our fault that you are black and unhappy with this. And when it is stressing you that the police in Nigeria treat the foreigners better than all the Nigerians doo something against it! You can change everything, but not when you are lazy and just writing bad about people while you are sitting with your fat ass in front of the PC.

Q USA is not a secured country -You might be surpised but I do not want to go to the Us. Before I go to this country its better to go to Nigeria or other African countrys.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
And Mr Tom I never denied that there is violence in my country!

Before you open your mouth and talk all this stupid things just think and read what I have written before.

tongue
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
Katy86:

Most white women I see here in Germany do not have that problem. Germans, Russians, Polish, French most of them stay slim and take care of theirselfes. I think we white women do not need to hide.

The women who like junkfood to much, there are everywhere. Exspecially in the USa no matter if they are white or black. They have fat Asians there cool

And who cares? That is their own problem. The mother of my boyfriend is Nigerian and a very very big woman, all his sisters and aunties are big women and That makes them to not good people who do not deserve a caring husband shocked

Q - My mother is a white woman a can cook brilliant! And I know many of these women only because you have a problem with white people you do not need to talk bad about us.Its not our fault that you are black and unhappy with this. And when it is stressing you that the police in Nigeria treat the foreigners better than all the Nigerians doo something against it! You can change everything, but not when you are lazy and just writing bad about people while you are sitting with your fat backside in front of the PC.

Q USA is not a secured country -You might be surpised but I do not want to go to the Us. Before I go to this country its better to go to Nigeria or other African countrys.

Nigerian women only start adding weight when they get married and start having kids but they are not as fat as a weight woman.For example a 17 yr old white girl can have a weight up to 500 pounds even when she"s not married nor has any kids because she spends all her time feeding her guts in mcdonald and burger king.You white girls spend all your time eating junk food and you cant even cook but spend all your time watching tv and binging on your junk food.African women are curvy and even when they get fat they generate those fat around their hips and backsides but for a white woman she generates it around her belly and arms and that is why is common seeing fat white women with pot bellies.A black woman who is fat still has a flat stomach.Whitew women are fat and shapeless and i dont understand why some of my fellow nigerian brothers have jungle fever for them.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Katy86:

Lots of German women get married to black american men for US visa and as soon as they get into the USA they sue for divorce and dump their black american husbands.I know quite a number of German women who have gotten married to black american soldiers stationed in Germany for visa so you see its not only africans who do this.Even eastern women pose on the internet as mail order brides on the internet for rich suitors for money or visa and so do filipina girls.And talking about nigeria being violent is it as violent as pakistan,afghanistan and iraq?
Even an American journalist was beheaded in pakistan so yrs ago but then westerners are still trooping in to pakistan and iraq.All this talk about white ppl being scared in visiting violent countries is pure bull because a lot of westerners are working and living even in more violent places like Iraq and Isreal but then Nigeria isnt as violent as these places i just mentioned.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
this Katy86 is a troll, stop engaging her
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr tom I have seen enough white and black women who looked like an elephant.

And the black women I have seen also had a big stomach.

I do not know what is your problem in this.

You do not need to marry all this women.

What is with all the Nigerian man? I am often surprise what kind of beautiful women (black and white bith of them) are dating some very uggly Nigerian men who do not even know how to wash theirselves

Its only the women who have to be beautiful and perfect and the men can look like trash?

Q -I am a white girl, I can cook very good and I do not spend my time with watching TV and I do not like your American junkfoof. And I know many white girls here in Europe who are like this.

You are just a racist.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr Tom where did I say that the Germans do not want to do to the Us and use American people for that?

You have to read better.

Of course they do that. But I am talking about me.

You have to understand that not all people from one race are the same.

I am white, I am not fat, I can cook and I do not want to go to America. America is the last country in this world for me.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
Katy86:

Mr tom I have seen enough white and black women who looked like an elephant.

And the black women I have seen also had a big stomach.

I do not know what is your problem in this.

You do not need to marry all this women.

What is with all the Nigerian man? I am often surprise what kind of beautiful women (black and white bith of them) are dating some very uggly Nigerian men who do not even know how to wash theirselves

Its only the women who have to be beautiful and perfect and the men can look like trash?

Q -I am a white girl, I can cook very good and I do not spend my time with watching TV and I do not like your American junkfoof. And I know many white girls here in Europe who are like this.

You are just a racist.
So since you date dirty africans then no doubt you must be a dirty girl as well.Any african man who dates a white woman is a lost soul.You white women are not marriage matarials and that is one main reason your white men chase after asian and indian girls.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Katy86:

You are just a racist.
It doesnt matter if a man is ugly as long as he has lots of money that can compensate for his ugliness.For example former nigerian president Obasanjo is a very ugly man but he"s rich and powerful and he can get any beautiful woman of his choice and so does ugly white men who are rich also date beautiful women.I am not a racist and i do get along with some of my white female colleagues in my work place.Its you white women who engage in interracial relationships with blackmen that tend to have issues.Its not that your German men are perfect anyway but u always expect the blackmen that you date to be super perfect.It doesnt make sense to me.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
GenBuhari:

this Katy86 is a troll, stop engaging her
Gen Buhari you dont lost election again o! i hope your followers no go sharia Goodluck o!
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari never lost the election.

There was no election, there ws the usual selection angry

Nigerian are too docile to stand up to political elites who are taking us for fools
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2011
So since you date dirty africans then no doubt you must be a dirty girl as well.Any african man who dates a white woman is a lost soul.You white women are not marriage matarials and that is one main reason your white men chase after asian and indian girls

Oh, I think you have problems with reading and understanding grin I am sorry for you.

Did I say that all Africans are dirty? No. My boyfriend is a very clean man, but as I sad, I often see very pretty white girls who are dating African man who are without a job, who are dirty, who do not care about their children and so on. I see that quite often. That does not mean that all African man are like this. My man care about his children and he has a job here in Germany. You have to understand that not all people are the same. When I talk about some, I do not talk about all. I know that is difficult for you but try and see the people as individuals. They are not the same. Everybody is different.

You mean that my man is a lost soul? I can only laugh about that racist comment kiss
Why are you so angry of the white people? Did your black girlfriend leave you for a white man? grin
I am so sorry for you. That must be hard for you, but I understand her. Who wants to live his life with a racist lipsrsealed

We white women are not marriage materials? Ah ok. Its true we are humans and not materials cool
You do not know any white women. My mother is married with my white father for more than thirty years. Most couples I know are white/ white. So where are white men chasing after Asian girls?

This couples are not often here and they have the same problems because of racist like you like the black /white couples. My brother is a white man and he never dated any Asian or Indian girl cool So you are saying wrong facts about white man. For all the white men who prefer Asian, African, Indians and the African men who prefer white and Asians leave that people alone. Thats their choice and not your problem. Let they be happy and do not stress them with your racist talk.

Thank you cool
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2011
It doesnt matter if a man is ugly as long as he has lots of money that can compensate for his ugliness.For example former nigerian president Obasanjo is a very ugly man but he"s rich and powerful and he can get any beautiful woman of his choice and so does ugly white men who are rich also date beautiful women.I am not a racist and i do get along with some of my white female colleagues in my work place.Its you white women who engage in interracial relationships with blackmen that tend to have issues.Its not that your German men are perfect anyway but u always expect the blackmen that you date to be super perfect.It doesnt make sense to me.

I do not know what you mean by tend to have issues and I think you are a racist. You are insurting me and my mother here because of the colour of our skin! That can only do a racist. You do not know us.

I do not want a super perfect man and my boyfriend is not perfect and not rich. I can live with that.
We live a quite easy life. Money is difficult to get nowadays but there are more important things than money. I can never date a man only because of he have money. Thats not my think even when I am white.

I love my poor and non-perfect black man because he is my best friend and the best father for our children.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by NDelta(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2011
tom28:

So since you date dirty Africans then no doubt you must be a dirty girl as well.Any African man who dates a white woman is a lost soul.You white women are not marriage materials and that is one main reason your white men chase after Asian and Indian girls.

WOW SO THERE ARE BLACK RACIST AS WELL. TOO BAD. WHO EVER MARRY OUTSIDE THERE RACE MADE A CHOICE SO DO NT JUDGE THEM BY CALLING THEM LOST SOULS. AND NO WHITE MEN DON'T RUN AFTER ASIANS THAT'S THE BIGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrsChima(f): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
Are you sure about that N.Delta that White men do not run after Asian women? Who are they running after? undecided
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by aminalib(f): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2011
damn this ish still going strong
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by NDelta(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you sure about that N.Delta that White men do not run after Asian women? Who are they running after? undecided

MR CHIMA grin The question is how many white men have you seen married to asians in your neighbourhood? one may be two at most. that says it all.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrsChima(f): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
N.Delta:

MR CHIMA grin The question is how many white men have you seen married to asians in your neighbourhood? one may be two at most. that says it all.

I will ask Mr. Chima those questions since you referred him. But I would say in my NEIGHBORHOOD, there are MORE white men married to Asian and White women in even numbers than black and hispanic men married to Asian and white women.

I will let you know what Mr. Chima say soon.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by NDelta(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ The MR CHIMA, that was me being mischievous grin grin i meant Mrs Chima. OK, i guess your neighbourhood is an exception to what is obtainable in the UK
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by NDelta(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ Katy86.

I will be spending a weekend in Berlin, could you pls tell me the best places to hang out? i will really appreciate it cos its my first time and i don't know the best places to catch fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / My Abuja Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.