Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides (26060 Views)

For Couples And Those About To Marry / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Lesbian And Gay Marriage Both Sides Of The Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Mamken(f): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
ok, i agree. . .
we all look like this ladies on ur pic. . .
i sorry for u o. . . embarassed
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
tom - this women on your pic, Are that Americans?
Because I have never seen that kind of women in normal life. Just in American TV.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
So you can not speak about most white women are fat.

I know some Nigerian women here in the city where I study. I know that they sell their bodys and have sex for little money and later they go home to their husbands.

So when I am you I would think that all Nigerian women are doing so. undecided

Is your mama or your sister a prostitute?
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
Giving blow jobs to different men in seedy night clubs doesnt make you educated but makes you a slut.

Who does something like this?
I do not know any white woman who do something like this. But when you know that kind of trash girls than this just show what kind of disgusting person you are lipsrsealed

I like enlightened women but katy you not enlightened and just because you are white doesnt mean there are no white illiterates.

Sure. I can not stop laughing again after this. grin

You probably dating a nigerian man because your own men dont want to date you and then you expecting much for your nigerian boyfriend even when your own German men are not up to it.

Why a German man should not want me
I do not have problems in having contact with white men. The time I was single they try to date me but I was not interested. cool And as I said before (I am not sure if you can read ) I do not expect anything from my boyfriend. What should I expect from him

I
f you love your nigerian boyfriend tell me why you are complaining about him in a public forum and bringing out his faults for everyone to see.Is tht what a loving girlfriend or wife does to her man?

What time I complain about him

I can see through you.You those typical white girls who chase after black men because of the myth you hear about black men having big manlinesses.Not tht there is anything wrong if you date blackmen for the size of their sexual organs but all i am saying is that a white girl can never make a good wife for a blackman.Sure you can make a good bootycall for a blackman because afterall white girls are busy sleeping-with black american NBA stars and of course our african brothers plying their football trade in europe.They get white girls a dime a dozen because you allow men to use you as a public products.

Sure. I just want him for sex lipsrsealed

Listen boy,if I choose a men because of sex I would definetly date a white man because what I here sometimes from my friends on school, wow they are doing things which my boyfriend do not even know. grin
I never sleeped with a German. I had one boyfriend before I met my man and he was not a German too. And I think both of them can tell you that sex is nothing for me. I can live without sex. I do not need it and I do not chosse my man because of the seize of his dick. You can not see anything. You just believe that all white girls are the same. Period. Just a racist like one million other people in the world.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
http://1.bp..com/_2dmY03vm98A/S11DiFK59dI/AAAAAAAAAI8/dileMoNvAiY/s400/fat%2Bblack%2Bbitch.jpg

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are all black women so fat and ugly??

Tom is this what you like so much grin
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
Katy86:

Oh Tom I have found the perfect wife for you

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://skypeassholes.com/files/images/FatBlackAss.jpg&imgrefurl=http://skypeassholes.com/node/256&usg=__bO9I-Ta9CZ4Pxu2AV_dKYIWRFwI=&h=528&w=351&sz=24&hl=de&start=5&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=E8WGd9no8LO96M:&tbnh=132&tbnw=88&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfat%2Bblack%2Bbitch%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D536%26tbm%3Disch&ei=_LW5Tbe4IJGHswbbtPDrAw

Lol katy you are funny.Thats a picture of a black american woman u posted and this is how nigerian women tend to look if u have not come across any of them in real life
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v251/30/71/139501101/n139501101_30171720_6530.jpg
http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Caroline-Danjuma-BellaNaija0002.jpg
See nigerian women have very feminine body and their backsides are not flat like that of a white woman.If u also notice latino women and middle eastern women have the type of body an african woman has .Its only a white girl who looks different from other women.Tell me why would i want an obese woman with blond hair and a flat behind when there are real women around.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
Katy86:

tom - this women on your pic, Are that Americans?
Because I have never seen that kind of women in normal life. Just in American TV.
There are lots of German women who look like those women and yes those two fat women are americans.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
Katy86:

Who does something like this?
I do not know any white woman who do something like this. But when you know that kind of trash girls than this just show what kind of disgusting person you are lipsrsealed
Sure. I can not stop laughing again after this. grin

Why a German man should not want me
I do not have problems in having contact with white men. The time I was single they try to date me but I was not interested. cool And as I said before (I am not sure if you can read ) I do not expect anything from my boyfriend. What should I expect from him

I
What time I complain about him

Sure. I just want him for sex lipsrsealed

Listen boy,if I choose a men because of sex I would definetly date a white man because what I here sometimes from my friends on school, wow they are doing things which my boyfriend do not even know. grin
I never sleeped with a German. I had one boyfriend before I met my man and he was not a German too. And I think both of them can tell you that sex is nothing for me. I can live without sex. I do not need it and I do not chosse my man because of the seize of his manliness. You can not see anything. You just believe that all white girls are the same. Period. Just a racist like one million other people in the world.
See katy i never used any racist word towards u so i am surprised u calling me a racist.We nigerians are not known for any racist behaviour.We are always polite and friendly to the foreigners who visit nigeria and maybe this could explain the reason many of them take us for granted because of our gentle nature.Stormfront is a hate site created by a white man and white ppl go to this site talking about starting a racial war and killing all jews and blacks and other non whites.There is another one called niggermenia and its created by whites.Plz tell me any black hate site that has been created by black ppl to encourage violence against whites.How many white ppl have been attacked in nigeria?
The answer is none but i can pick a finger on the number of blacks and other non whites who have been attacked and killed in your country by neo nazis.
Question: Who invented racism
Answer: white people
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
tom28:

Lol katy you are funny.Thats a picture of a black american woman u posted and this is how nigerian women tend to look if u have not come across any of them in real life
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v251/30/71/139501101/n139501101_30171720_6530.jpg
http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Caroline-Danjuma-BellaNaija0002.jpg
See nigerian women have very feminine body and their backsides are not flat like that of a white woman.If u also notice latino women and middle eastern women have the type of body an african woman has .Its only a white girl who looks different from other women.Tell me why would i want an obese woman with blond hair and a flat behind when there are real women around.

LMAO@Katy's picture of that disgusting thing. grin grin grin grin

Tom, there are fat Nigerian women too not just American and White women. There is a Nigerian actress in Blackberry Babes who is known as the Blackbooty queen because she couldn't say blackberry and she is big and fat.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2011
LMAO@Katy's picture of that disgusting thing. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Tom, there are fat Nigerian women too not just American and White women. There is a Nigerian actress in Blackberry Babes who is known as the Blackbooty queen because she couldn't say blackberry and she is big and fat

Ja but some men like that grin

The men who like something like that, they are more disgusting. wink
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2011
See katy i never used any racist word towards u

shocked shocked shocked shocked
You say to many bad things about me and other women just because we have white skin.
What is that for you my dear?
Thats racism. You do not know me but you say to much shit about me because you think that you know "white girls".

so i am surprised u calling me a racist.

I am surprised about a person who would not call you a racist.

We nigerians are not known for any racist behaviour.

Oh sorry but you are wellknown for that. Just read in this forum.
I have never seen so much racism in one place. You even hate yourselves when I read all this tribes fighting, that is so stupid.

We are always polite and friendly to the foreigners who visit nigeria and maybe this could explain the reason many of them take us for granted because of our gentle nature.Stormfront is a hate site created by a white man and white ppl go to this site talking about starting a racial war and killing all jews and blacks and other non whites.

I have met a lot of unfrienldy and unpolite Nigerians.Stop lying.
And why should I come to this side and talk about killing people? Because I am white?
So my skincolour not only tells you that I am a bitch, I am a also a murder. Interesting.

There is another one called niggermenia and its created by whites.Plz tell me any black hate site that has been created by black ppl to encourage violence against whites.

Why do you not check some youtubevideos where black people show they hate against white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaxB-ynCgsc

How many white ppl have been attacked in nigeria?
The answer is none but i can pick a finger on the number of blacks and other non whites who have been attacked and killed in your country by neo nazis.

I can also call you the number of Germans who was killed in their own country by foreigners. Nothing new here.
And why do you think that all this crimes against whites does not happen in Nigeria?
Just think one moment, which white person goes out alone and without protection on Nigerian streets?
Nobody! Because everybody know what will happen. All the white women I heard who was there with there husbands , oh , the told me, how much afraid this families were to leave them alone.

Unfortunately the foreigners here do not have that opportunity to go with millitär and police to work every day.
Luck for the whites.

Question: Who invented racism
Answer: white people

And who still carry on with this: YOU!
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
tom you can search any girl what you want to have, but I do not think that you have chance with your low IQ grin

I saw a lot of Nigerian females here and most do not look like that on your pic.
And please do not compare them to real beautys like the Arab women. Thats an insult for the Arabs. grin
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2011
There are lots of German women who look like those women and yes those two fat women are americans.

I live in germany why I never see them?
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 01, 2011
People stop engaging this troll.

All she has done throughout is say negative things about Nigerians and at the same time accusing Nigerian who retaliate of being racists.

She has refused to answer a simple yes or no question:

Does she think Germans are superior to Nigerians?
I had put this question to her twice before and she has ignored or side stepped the question.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 2:41pm On May 01, 2011
Tom, pleas stop bullshiting with us. We know alot of Nigrian women in Nigeria are plus size. Dont bullshit with us ok? undecided
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Tom, pleas stop bullshiting with us. We know alot of Nigrian women in Nigeria are plus size. Dont bullshit with us ok? undecided
See miss potato i have nothing against asians and besides since you asian why are you so offended in what i say about white ppl?
Sounds to me like the person crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

A plus sized black woman
http://www.rapflavor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/pinky.jpg
A plus sized white woman
http://4.bp..com/_SqhhJb_P3Kk/Sd6zC4Rs0QI/AAAAAAAAGTY/PfWpastFlUo/s400/Emma+Chawner,+obese+girl.jpg
See the difference?
When a black woman adds weight she adds it on the lower part of her body around her hips,thighs, and backside and these are the right regions for a woman to add weight and hence this is why a fat black lady has an hour glass shape.But for a white woman when she adds weight its on the upper part of her body around the arms,and belly and this is why its common seeing a white fat girl with a beer belly and fleshy jowls and i refer to that as disgusting.A plus sized black woman is twenty times better looking than a plus sized white woman and need i mention that asian women tend to be underweight and have boyish figures like half grown teenagers and this is why white men prefer them because they are scared of having a fully developed feminine woman.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2011
GenBuhari:

All she has done throughout is say negative things about Nigerians and at the same time accusing Nigerian who retaliate of being racists.

She as refused to answer a simple yes or no question: Does she think Germans ar superior to Nigerians?
I had put this question to her twice before and she has ignored or side stepped the question.

Buhari there were some few nigerians even here who were attacking me for standing up against her for her insults against nigerians.If these foreigners want to insult the nigerian govt i have nothing against tht but then thats not enough reason for a bloody foreigner to insult nigerians and their culture.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 01, 2011
Katy86:

tom you can search any girl what you want to have, but I do not think that you have chance with your low IQ grin

I saw a lot of Nigerian females here and most do not look like that on your pic.
And please do not compare them to real beautys like the Arab women. Thats an insult for the Arabs. grin
Sorry katy but i do get along with women and many girls love me for my humour cheesy cheesy and i am a very friendly person to be with.By the way i doubt if you are really a woman.You probably a transgendered female pretending to be female and dont get upstart about it because i know a lot of transgendered female in your country who pose as real females.I remember watching a funny episode on this crime programe titled women who kill and it was the story about a transexual female who lured her boyfriend to murder his wife and the funny thing was that the boyfriend didnt even know that he was having sex with a transgendered female.Lol you white ppl are so weird grin grin
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 01, 2011
Katy86:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
You say to many bad things about me and other women just because we have white skin.
What is that for you my dear?
Thats racism. You do not know me but you say to much poo about me because you think that you know "white girls".
I am surprised about a person who would not call you a racist.

Oh sorry but you are wellknown for that. Just read in this forum.
I have never seen so much racism in one place. You even hate yourselves when I read all this tribes fighting, that is so silly.
I have met a lot of unfrienldy and unpolite Nigerians.Stop lying.
And why should I come to this side and talk about killing people? Because I am white?
So my skincolour not only tells you that I am a naughty woman, I am a also a murder. Interesting.
Why do you not check some youtubevideos where black people show they hate against white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaxB-ynCgsc

I can also call you the number of Germans who was killed in their own country by foreigners. Nothing new here.
And why do you think that all this crimes against whites does not happen in Nigeria?
Just think one moment, which white person goes out alone and without protection on Nigerian streets?
Nobody! Because everybody know what will happen. All the white women I heard who was there with there husbands , oh , the told me, how much afraid this families were to leave them alone.

Unfortunately the foreigners here do not have that opportunity to go with millitär and police to work every day.
Luck for the whites.

And who still carry on with this: YOU!
Which white person goes out without protection in nigeria?
Hahahaha katy u so funny.There are lots of white ppl living in nigeria who mix and interract with the locals and they dont need security.There was this Polish gentleman i met once in Abuja and we got talking and he told me he had stayed so long in nigeria that he had witnessed the nigerian indenpendence and the nigerian civil war.He was telling me and a few colleagues of mine about how he lived in nigeria as a young man and how he witnessed the 1966 coup.I wasnt born then but here was a foreigner telling me things he had witnessed and such things i read in the history books while i was in Primary school.He told me he had stayed in nigeria for more than 30 yrs and i am 30 yrs of age.So tht tells u something.The ones i see with security are the pot bellied westerners who work in oil companies in nigeria and those ones who could afford the security.Since you have a bad image of nigeria just dont let your foolish husband bring you here and i call him foolish because only a foolish man would mary a foreign woman who hates his country.Maybe your marriage relationship is a slave/master type of relationship.He knows if he says the truth about what he thinks about u you can get him deported since its obvious he must be an illegal immigrant.Only illegal immigrants get married to arrogant white women like you.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2011
@tom28,
Note that not all posters on this thread are Nigerians, many other nationalities are posting.
Do not sink to her level by being negatives about whites. You and I know that whites are no better and no worse than us  -we are all humans smiley

Remember the saying: don't argue with fool - because it may be difficult for a stranger observing the argument to immediately distinguish who the fool really is.
tom28:

Buhari there were some few nigerians even here who were attacking me for standing up against her for her insults against nigerians.If these foreigners want to insult the nigerian govt i have nothing against tht but then thats not enough reason for a bloody foreigner to insult nigerians and their culture.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by ShyOne(f): 7:00pm On May 01, 2011
GenBuhari:

She has refused to answer a simple yes or no question:

Does she think Germans are superior to Nigerians?

Completely agree with this writer

GenBuhari:

@tom28,
Note that not all posters on this thread are Nigerians, many other nationalities are posting.
Do not sink to her level by being negatives about whites. You and I know that whites are no better and no worse than us  -we are all humans smiley

Remember the saying: don't argue with fool - because it may be difficult for a stranger observing the argument to immediately distinguish who the fool really is.

Spot On!
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by ShyOne(f): 7:04pm On May 01, 2011
@ Tom28

I read only a few of your responses - you are very logical

Disengage yourself and move to greener pastures - Those that needed your message have definitely received it and have seen the truth in it.  Those that just want to argue will keep making paltry attempts to pull it apart at the edges. Leave them to waste their time. You have a bigger calling.

You have made your points - your points speak for themselves

I agree with the majority of your thought process
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by xxcarolxx(f): 7:07pm On May 01, 2011
GenBuhari:

@tom28,

I totally agree with you, its like tit for tat at this stage, As you say no-one is perfect,
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Mamken(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2011
Tom, consider that not all foreigners on this thread have insulted nigeria and the nigerian culture.
Some of us love your country!
So ones more: STOP GENERALIZING please. . .

@Katy
Eigentlich mag ich dich. . .
but i cant really agree with some of ur posts. U have horrible thoughts abt ur mans and ur childrens country. I hope ur man doesnt read the things u write abt hes people. sad
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 1:14pm On May 02, 2011
he do not need to read it. i can tell him that face to face.

and why do you think that nigeria is the country from my children?

yes their father came from their, but thats all. they can say they have a little bit nigerian blood inside them but thats not their country. when you grow up your whole live in germany and you are raised up like a german , how cann you say that you are nigerian and nigeria is your country?

strange.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Mamken(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2011
Katy86:

yes their father came from their, but thats all. they can say they have a little bit nigerian blood inside them but thats not their country. when you grow up your whole live in germany and you are raised up like a german , how cann you say that you are nigerian and nigeria is your country?

strange.

if their father is a nigerian, they r nigerians too. . .

and btw, germans will remind them every day that they arent pure race germans. . .u can cancell their roots from their mind but u cant change the color of their skin.

i would really like to hear ur man's opinion. . .
the way u speak abt him, he really sounds like wimp. . . please dont take it as an offence.
if i compare ur man to mine. . . well i've to say, urs dont get balls in hes boxer.
ich will mich nicht streiten, nur Meinungen austauschen. . .ok . .  smiley
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 02, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

if their father is a nigerian, they r nigerians too. . .

and btw, germans will remind them every day that they arent pure race germans. . .u can cancell their roots from their mind but u cant change the color of their skin.

i would really like to hear your man's opinion. . .
the way u speak abt him, he really sounds like wimp. . . please dont take it as an offence.
if i compare your man to mine. . . well i've to say, urs dont get balls in hes boxer.
ich will mich nicht streiten, nur Meinungen austauschen. . .ok . . smiley
Her man is probably one of those who stay at home all day while their wives provide the meal at the table.You really cant expect such a man to say anything if his wife provides the bread in the family.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 02, 2011
Katy86:

strange.
Nigerian men who chase after white women, this is how white women think about you.So beware and respect yourselves.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 7:01am On May 03, 2011
tom28:

A plus sized black woman
http://www.rapflavor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/pinky.jpg
A plus sized white woman
http://4.bp..com/_SqhhJb_P3Kk/Sd6zC4Rs0QI/AAAAAAAAGTY/PfWpastFlUo/s400/Emma+Chawner,+obese+girl.jpg
See the difference?
When a black woman adds weight she adds it on the lower part of her body around her hips,thighs, and backside and these are the right regions for a woman to add weight and hence this is why a fat black lady has an hour glass shape.But for a white woman when she adds weight its on the upper part of her body around the arms,and belly and this is why its common seeing a white fat girl with a beer belly and fleshy jowls and i refer to that as disgusting.A plus sized black woman is twenty times better looking than a plus sized white woman and need i mention that asian women tend to be underweight and have boyish figures like half grown teenagers and this is why white men prefer them because they are scared of having a fully developed feminine woman.

Tom, yet again; do you honestly think we are stupid and retarded? undecided Ive been to Nigeria and Ive seen how fat the people are over there. You dont need to tell me which region they are fat cause Ive seen it, they are fat all over the place. Now stop with all your lies and hatred cause we dont need it angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.