Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides (25949 Views)

For Couples And Those About To Marry / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Lesbian And Gay Marriage Both Sides Of The Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Katy86(f): 8:42am On May 04, 2011
I do not know how Katy86 baby daddy feels about her but I do know if I was to draw a pie chart the smallest pie is the amount of African men who travels outside of home for Love. I may be wrong or whatever but I tell the women always check for the citizenship cards before getting with them. I am not saying that all of them are crooked but let be real and know that too many of them are.

cool True!
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
This thread is sooo funny! What are these people dragging over? Marry who you want. Simple
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrCork: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
...Racism in London is funny..I date white babes & everytime I take her to Nigerian parties..Nigerian females steer at her like Tigers lookin at chicken... And then I tell her to ignore them simply becoz they want me but cant have me..But serrriously...Black women are naturaly racist than ever..truss me!! angry
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...Racism in London is funny..I date white babes & everytime I take her to Nigerian parties..Nigerian females steer at her like Tigers lookin at chicken... And then I tell her to ignore them simply becoz they want me but cant have me..But serrriously...Black women are naturaly racist than ever..truss me!! angry
Haha! True, but not all of them. Some don't care. It's like you prefer white ladies... Nothing wrong with that. It's your preference. Why don't people just let others live their life?
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Danhumprey: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Stop generalizing and stop hyping yourself,bro. grin
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrCork: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
....seriously..bro let a Nigerian babe catch u Dating a white babe and see how her face will change to tiger.....Nigerian babes r racists..truss me! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.