Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,197 members, 7,910,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides (26089 Views)

For Couples And Those About To Marry / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Lesbian And Gay Marriage Both Sides Of The Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by NDelta(m): 4:11am On Apr 01, 2011
To be honest black women are the bomb. They've got just every thing a woman should have. Inter cultural dating among A.A, Africans, Caribbeans and Brazilian Blacks are more likely to work out at the long run than black and white relationships partly because we share same ancestry and colour.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

but look at this hot Blasian couple. I think they look cute together

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/37964_422042357225_580747225_4592461_5829871_n.jpg

Sandra “Pepa” Denton & Tom Lo

First of all Pepa is Jamaican and there are so many half black - half asians in Jamaica
[- entire Caribbean really] you'd think a new race was spawned from nowhere. Not too many ppl know that next to black men
in the Caribbean, a woman is likely to end up with an Asian or an East Indian man.  wink esp. in places like Trinidad and Tobago
where there are more East Indians than blacks.

N.Delta:

To be honest black women are the bomb. They've got just every thing a woman should have. Inter cultural dating among A.A, Africans, Caribbeans and Brazilian Blacks are more likely to work out at the long run than black and white relationships partly because we share same ancestry and colour.

that is true and there is no denying it. Not to say blk - wht can't work out but they have a higher chance of failing
due to cultural and racial differences plus the outside issues that come with their relationship. Not all of them are cut out
to deal with it and throw their hands in the air and call it quits. A few however do make it, good for them. But the fact remains
nobody on this site would have known i was non-Nigerian if I hadn't said so, and so as far as the initial reaction from ppl I will see should i
date an African or black from any of the groups you've listed above I wouldn't experience open prejudice which on my side would be a plus.
so that is why i wouldn't want to put myself in such a position. Not that I am living for ppl but my heart is not with it for me but also,
I couldn't see myself being happy and having to explain EVERYTHING to outsiders and my 'white husband' alike.

Ms. Potato:

I hope u are not referring to them girls from the movie Blackberry babes. My God! They are very ugly and they look like a male wearing wigs I dont know why embarassed lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrsChima(f): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato, Yam, Groundnuts, and Cassava.

You are so wrong! I was trying to get that fucking movie out of my head! It was so fucking boring and the acting is TERRIBLE. People say that nollywood movies are the best movies to watch. Hmm, nollywood or bollywood? Seriously. The script was AWFUL and the directing was like watching a preschool kid direct adults.

Now SOME of the girls in the movies were pretty especially the one with short brown hair. I don't know if they were desperate and hired ANYBODY but they should have selected better actors and script!

The lead girl I think you was referring to was hideous! I thought that was a tranny until I didn't see an Adam's apple.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 6:07am On Apr 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

First of all Pepa is Jamaican and there are so many half black - half asians in Jamaica
[- entire Caribbean really] you'd think a new race was spawned from nowhere. Not too many ppl know that next to black men
in the Caribbean, a woman is likely to end up with an Asian or an East Indian man.  wink esp. in places like Trinidad and Tobago
where there are more East Indians than blacks.

Pepa is Jamaican but still she is black. Thats why I refer it to Blasian Couples. Oh yeah, for sure them Indians or those dark browns would definitely go for black. I even see it here in Maloaysia where the Indian malaysians are all for the blacks naa.

Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato, Yam, Groundnuts, and Cassava.

You are so wrong! I was trying to get that bleeping movie out of my head! It was so bleeping boring and the acting is TERRIBLE. People say that nollywood movies are the best movies to watch. Hmm, nollywood or bollywood? Seriously. The script was AWFUL and the directing was like watching a preschool kid direct adults.

Now SOME of the girls in the movies were pretty especially the one with short brown hair. I don't know if they were desperate and hired ANYBODY but they should have selected better actors and script!

The lead girl I think you was referring to was hideous! I thought that was a tranny until I didn't see an Adam's apple.

Correction Mrs Chima. Its Ms Potato, Yam and Garri. wink I tried Groundnut and Cassava before but the name no fit NL username screen box tongue

Which part am I wrong? U mean to say those Blackberry babes are hot? embarassed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked Lord Have Mercy on my soul ooo. . . They are all wowo I swear they are all men with wigs. Wait I remember some of their names.

Oge Okoye – Damasa
Tonto Dikeh – Vivian
Mary Remmy – Kaisha
Annie Macaulay – Kimberly
Ejiro Okurame – Natalie
Eniola Badmus – Apolonia

Now which one is beautiful Chima?

But even the production is really bad I have to admit I loveeeeee Apolonia cause of her language. LOL! U dont hear people saying Blackbooty to a Blackberry everyday grin tongue
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MrsChima(f): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Pepa is Jamaican but still she is black. Thats why I refer it to Blasian Couples. Oh yeah, for sure them Indians or those dark browns would definitely go for black. I even see it here in Maloaysia where the Indian malaysians are all for the blacks naa.

Correction Mrs Chima. Its Ms Potato, Yam and Garri. wink I tried Groundnut and Cassava before but the name no fit NL username screen box tongue

Which part am I wrong? U mean to say those Blackberry babes are hot? embarassed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked Lord Have Mercy on my soul ooo. . . They are all wowo I swear they are all men with wigs. Wait I remember some of their names.

Oge Okoye – Damasa
Tonto Dikeh – Vivian
Mary Remmy – Kaisha
Annie Macaulay – Kimberly
Ejiro Okurame – Natalie
Eniola Badmus – Apolonia

Now which one is beautiful Chima?

But even the production is really bad I have to admit I loveeeeee Apolonia cause of her language. LOL! U dont hear people saying Blackbooty to a Blackberry everyday grin tongue

Kimberly was the one out of all those girls. It was not Dama! That thing or it was uhmm. Ooh lawd! It was MOST DEFINITELY not Apolonia. The only thing INTERESTING out of the whole movie was Apolonia minus her loud screaming. Yes, I thought the blackbooty was funny that about it or and the Blackberry thief! She flew her arse out of that car so far that the stench had that man perplexed.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Kimberly was the one out of all those girls.  It was not Dama!  That thing or it was uhmm.  Ooh lawd!  It was MOST DEFINITELY not Apolonia.  The only thing INTERESTING out of the whole movie was Apolonia minus her loud screaming.  Yes, I thought the blackbooty was funny that about it or and the Blackberry thief!  She flew her arse out of that car so far that the stench had that man perplexed. 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLLL!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to watch the movie again to see who is Kimberly embarassed
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2011
Ok yeah, perhaps she is the most decent one. I got his from her FB

Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by dkings101(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLLL!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to watch the movie again to see who is Kimberly embarassed

Ms Potato, hw far? Hw u dey? U still dey vex for me for tat day? Hope say U no dey vex again. We argue, lash and to settle.

How 190? Help me greet am.

As per your relationship palava, I have been subscribing to it, Must say I felt for you and the racist remarks all. U knw malaysia na and hw they reason. Do u knw I owez feel insecure wen walking the street of K.L with my gf? Some time they want to fight me, stab me or throw helmet on me. Do you know they insult in gf with their language wenever we walk by and she would be like "feel down and sick" and the worst is she can't even reply them back cos she is scared they would call their gangster to kill me.

I understand what you are passing thru and I knw from the way u talk u love ur bf so much but have u sit down with him 1 on 1 to ask him this question:

1. If you will marry me will you base in Malaysia all your life?
2. If we give birth, what citizenship would our children claim?
3. Also ask yoursef if you are ready to live in 9ja all your life.

You might be having a rosy relationship nw bt what happen wen it fades? Maybe then u r in Nigeria and married to him and don't forget if u 2 relocate to Nigeria, he would have a taste for 9ja babes, So there is so many pro and con in this issue even if my gf and I talk abt it, is like spelling a death sentence or breaking up, lol

So we just enjoy our relationship for nw while it last cos I knw for sure I would go back someday and she also knw tat but it make her sober so many times. Moreso, I don't think u can sacrifice your malaysian citizenship for 9ja and vice versa, moreover Malaysia will not even give you I.C talkless of work.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2011
@potato are u asking me or telling me that Jamaicans are black? have you forgotten that I am half?
besides not all Jamaicans are black. There are Jamaicans who are just as asian or as white as they come.
Not to mention the Arabs and Asians who live there. But OBVIOUSLY she is black. I mentioned JA to
emphasize the fact the black/asian couples are common in that region of the world.

Tyson Beckford is an example, one both of his parents being jamaican but one of them is half asian
sean paul is another example, his mother being half black/ half chinese and his father being portugese.
Tamy Chynn's mother is half white and black and her father is Asian (although i doubt her claims cause
she looks more white then anything else i know about dna but take a look at her when u have the time
she is def. lying.).
etc.

BESIDES YOU AND CHIMA NEED TO BEHAVE  grin  grin STOP BEING MEAN!!!!!
I havent watched that movie yet, probably wont tho. but that girl
whos pic you posted shes not bad looking at all! smiley
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Tosinville(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Dking101
Mane, is that how racist & worst malaysian folks are, so majority of them still have this cave men mentality just exactly what ms.potato told me on yim?¿¿ don't worry if shitt like this continue with black folks in their country then we'll burn 'em & their down embassy in lagos someday to stop ppl from going to their country.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2011
dkings101:

Ms Potato, hw far? Hw u dey? U still dey vex for me for tat day? Hope say U no dey vex again. We argue, lash and to settle.

How 190? Help me greet am.

As per your relationship palava, I have been subscribing to it, Must say I felt for you and the racist remarks all. U knw malaysia na and hw they reason. Do u knw I owez feel insecure wen walking the street of K.L with my gf? Some time they want to fight me, stab me or throw helmet on me. Do you know they insult in gf with their language wenever we walk by and she would be like "feel down and sick" and the worst is she can't even reply them back cos she is scared they would call their gangster to kill me.

I understand what you are passing thru and I knw from the way u talk u love your bf so much but have u sit down with him 1 on 1 to ask him this question:

1. If you will marry me will you base in Malaysia all your life?
2. If we give birth, what citizenship would our children claim?
3. Also ask yoursef if you are ready to live in 9ja all your life.

You might be having a rosy relationship nw bt what happen wen it fades? Maybe then u r in Nigeria and married to him and don't forget if u 2 relocate to Nigeria, he would have a taste for 9ja babes, So there is so many pro and con in this issue even if my gf and I talk abt it, is like spelling a death sentence or breaking up, lol

So we just enjoy our relationship for nw while it last cos I knw for sure I would go back someday and she also knw tat but it make her sober so many times. Moreso, I don't think u can sacrifice your malaysian citizenship for 9ja and vice versa, moreover Malaysia will not even give you I.C talkless of work.

Dkings, Yes, we both have sat down and talked many many times over this. To be honestbwith you, I am not enjoying my relationship not because of him but because of the local people here. Im also scared that they might call people to beat him up and put him to jail. I have some obligations as well. There are many times I told him to break up with me and hopefully he could find another girl that would make him have less wahala compared to me but he refused to. At times I wish I hada hart of stone to make believe that I am the one wanting the break up bu I am that soft and fragile u know? cry

To answer your question:
1) We both have decided not to base in Malaysia but will take Malaysia as a visiting country
2) When I give birth, my children will never be a malaysian nor a Nigerian citizen. My bf is currently working on migrating to Canada. He says that he will make sure the both of us get there. I am honestly scared about his decisions but he has actually made up his mind.
3) We both agreed not to even migrate to Naija cause he says he dosnt want his kids to go through shit like he did having a Nigerian passport and all those crap but we will also make it as a visiting counry.

You see, I would honeslty think that perhaps this relationship is temporary and I would even tell myself to just date him for 3 months originally but 3 months turned to a year and a year turned to 2 years and this year it has already been our third year together. I love him like my husband and I ahve never loved anyone so deeply in my life. If we dont end up together, I dont wanna start again. Id rather be single to be honest with you. Its not easy for me just to fall in love for someone like that. He is always there for me when I needed him most through good and bad times. He was and is my only best friend. Believe it or not, he is the only one that knows every single thing about me and he knows how I feel even if I dont tell him. I just feel so connected to him that I cannot explain what is it.

He has went back to naija many many times without me. I am sure they are many beautiful ladies there but my heart and head does not think of all this cause I always believe that if he is for me, he shall be mine otherwise he wont.

MzDarkSkin:

@potato are u asking me or telling me that Jamaicans are black? have you forgotten that I am half?
besides not all Jamaicans are black. There are Jamaicans who are just as asian or as white as they come.
Not to mention the Arabs and Asians who live there. But OBVIOUSLY she is black. I mentioned JA to
emphasize the fact the black/asian couples are common in that region of the world.

Tyson Beckford is an example, one both of his parents being jamaican but one of them is half asian
sean paul is another example, his mother being half black/ half chinese and his father being portugese.
Tamy Chynn's mother is half white and black and her father is Asian (although i doubt her claims cause
she looks more white then anything else i know about dna but take a look at her when u have the time
she is def. lying.).
etc.

BESIDES YOU AND CHIMA NEED TO BEHAVE  grin  grin STOP BEING MEAN!!!!!
I havent watched that movie yet, probably wont tho. but that girl
whos pic you posted shes not bad looking at all! smiley

Missy dear, but what abou the original jamaican's? We are not talking about mixed here. Tell me about the original jamaican's. I know wherever you go around the world, if you ask anyone what type of people are the jamaicans they will simply say Black without thinking twice.

Na waa! So now you are related to me abi? Wow! I am honored to hae a half chinko sister oo cheesy kiss

Yes, about the BB Babes, only Kimberly i not badlooking,. The rest look like Gorillas embarassed lipsrsealed Oh Please watch the Movie! Pleaseee!!! cheesy Its on YouTube. Than you can see my favorite girl Ms Blackbooty! grin

Tosinville:

Dking101
Mane, is that how racist & worst malaysian folks are, so majority of them still have this cave men mentality just exactly what ms.potato told me on yim?¿¿ don't worry if shitt like this continue with black folks in their country then we'll burn 'em & their down embassy in lagos someday to stop ppl from going to their country.

My Brotha, so what I told u u still no go believe me unill now abi? sad
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by dkings101(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Dking101

Yes oo brother, No be small thing. I know of a friend who jump from 10th floor just to run for his life. Wat was is crime? Just because he is dating a local and the indian gangster want to end is life cos they r envious of his big banana in btw is legs. The guy got to Jump and he broke his leg. Only wen they saw he jump they all spare him. Now he is walking like "Shelenge, one one leg shakara".

For me, they owez feel like hitting me with helmet sp I am owez on a look up wenever I work with my gf. Even they can go as far asking my gf in their language "Oh, our bna is small tat why U want big one huh?? I hope U r enjoying it?". Can you imagine? When they say stuff like tat, her counternance would just change and at that moment, if I ask her she would say nothing just cos she don't want me to start arguing with them tat would lead to fight. So many things here oo, KL in general only in Langkawi and most place u r welcome.

@Ms Potato

To answer your question:
1) We both have decided not to base in Malaysia but will take Malaysia as a visiting country
2) When I give birth, my children will never be a malaysian nor a Nigerian citizen. My bf is currently working on migrating to Canada. He says that he will make sure the both of us get there. I am honestly scared about his decisions but he has actually made up his mind.
3) We both agreed not to even migrate to Naija cause he says he dosnt want his kids to go through poo like he did having a Nigerian passport and all those crap but we will also make it as a visiting country.

I feel not only merely saying it but come to think of it on the practical point of view. U r malaysia, he is 9ja and your children wd be citizen of another country. Country which neither you or him are citizen of. It would be hard u know. But I just pray u 2 find a most easy way of being together for ever. One thing I need to remind you, an adage says "Home is Home". One day he would want to leave US or canada for 9ja and like wise you, and the kids? Do they have any ancestor or grand parent from Canada, which country they would call there father or mother land?? It is easy said than done so the best is if u want to marry him, u ve to give up Malaysia for Nigeria hehehe. Hope u r ready for that?
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
dkings101:

I feel not only merely saying it but come to think of it on the practical point of view. U r malaysia, he is 9ja and your children wd be citizen of another country. Country which neither you or him are citizen of. It would be hard u know. But I just pray u 2 find a most easy way of being together for ever. One thing I need to remind you, an adage says "Home is Home". One day he would want to leave US or canada for 9ja and like wise you, and the kids? Do they have any ancestor or grand parent from Canada, which country they would call there father or mother land?? It is easy said than done so the best is if u want to marry him, u ve to give up Malaysia for Nigeria hehehe. Hope u r ready for that?

The problem here is no be me whom go decide want recite in Niaja. The problem is he doesnt want to and he will never want to stay in Naija for the rest of his life. He doesnt like the country (to be honest) He feels that his children is better off in another country. U know he originally dont want to date  both Nigerian and malaysian girls cause to him, they are all Gold Diggers but guess he is stuck with me.

We both agreed not to even have citizenship in Naija nor in Malaysia but if we have no choice, I told him that the only option we have is to migrate to Labuan Island malaysia my home town and my birth town. What I can do is perhaps get a loan from the bank to start off our first business LOCALLY u know? He has come down to labuan and he is amaze that Labuan is  filled with many many foreignors.  We both are very business minded. We love expanding and opening new business and opportunities.

Like if we open a business locally, that will secure his work permit automatically and than when we made some cash, he can open business in Nigeria and so on so forth. Thats our next plan but being him and his manly Ego, he thinks and still thinks that he can migrate to Canada plan will work more than my plan.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
Originally I dont want to talk about this bu I just did. Oh well undecided

Hey, what kinda malaysian girl u are dating?
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by dkings101(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Originally I dont want to talk about this bu I just did. Oh well undecided

Hey, what kinda malaysian girl u are dating?

I would rather you advice him. How can a Nigerian says he hates is mother land? Thats ridiculous. Pls don't believe that statement. Yes wen something is in such a relationship like this, in order to save the relationship plans like this would erupt but that doesn't mine he won't go back to Nigeria someday. If he hate the country tat much then does he visit home? He shouldn't ve.

Anyway, I pray for the best for u 2 and get ur heart and mind prepare if it would be the worst okay? Cos going to a neutral ground just to save a relationship is not the best cos 1 day U wd want to eat nasi goreng ayam or bak kut teh or sateh then U wd remember Malaysia and He also would miss 9ja flavor and want to return home?

A man tat has investment back home won't say "I hate Nigeria or I want to be canada just because Nigeria is not good politically and economically. So wen Nigeria come do, wat guarantee you have that he won't return for good. No place like home so before you make sacrifice 2. think the pro and con okay?

Wish you the best.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by dkings101(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
My gf na Indian, cos them too fine well well, lol
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Tosinville(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ms.potato
Well i believe why won't i? i'm to belief you better than Dkings101 cos its your country na.

Dkings101
That some kind of miserable life in malaysia, when someone can't even understand their language thats another wahala sef, always try to hang out with some black guys most especially in the night whenever you're not with girlfriend, bro.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
dkings101:

I would rather you advice him. How can a Nigerian says he hates is mother land? Thats ridiculous. Pls don't believe that statement. Yes wen something is in such a relationship like this, in order to save the relationship plans like this would erupt but that doesn't mine he won't go back to Nigeria someday. If he hate the country tat much then does he visit home? He shouldn't ve.

Anyway, I pray for the best for u 2 and get your heart and mind prepare if it would be the worst okay? Cos going to a neutral ground just to save a relationship is not the best cos 1 day U wd want to eat nasi goreng ayam or bak kut teh or sateh then U wd remember Malaysia and He also would miss 9ja flavor and want to return home?

A man tat has investment back home won't say "I hate Nigeria or I want to be canada just because Nigeria is not good politically and economically. So wen Nigeria come do, wat guarantee you have that he won't return for good. No place like home so before you make sacrifice 2. think the pro and con okay?

Wish you the best.

Why would someone go back to Naija when there is constant no electricity in the country?

Why would someone go back to Naija when he knows just drinking the and bathing with the dirty water there would caused him to go ill?

Why would someone go back to Naija when he knows he can never live in his family's house anymore due to the no space and dirty water and no electricityand that he has to live in a hotel which cause like RM300.00 a night (ridiculously expensive)?

Why would someone go back to Naija when he knows what he earns monthly cannot even support him in Naija just cause the country is selling everything there too expensive?

The lists goes on my dear, .

As for me, I dont really care about my own malaysian Culture. I am not even proud of it. Malaysians are good at declaring the One Malaysia and how Multiracial the people is but yet they go slaughter the foreignors because of the colour of their skin and worst off, hey are even slaughtering themselves just because he is chinese and she is Indian and so on so forth! This country is more than enough corrupted to call my own and what the hell do I care about the food here? Abeg! U and I know, Malaysian food is very unhealthy! Too much sugar and too much oil!

My bobo dont have to worry about food. He has taught me what he has to taught me about his native dish and I cook them all the time for him. That one no be wahala.

i come to notice that Indian girls like Black guys alot.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Ms.potato
Well i believe why won't i? i'm to belief you better than Dkings101 cos its your country na.

Dkings101
That some kind of miserable life in malaysia, when someone can't even understand their language thats another wahala sef, always try to hang out with some black guys most especially in the night whenever you're not with girlfriend, bro.

I believe the problem is him dating an Indian girl which makes it more harder for him. If he dated a Chinko, he might hardly get that wahala for street oo. LOL!
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Tosinville(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
Really? why the hatred? asian ppl aint expose yet, they need to travel to some countries that are mixed with different kinda race.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by dkings101(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why would someone go back to Naija when there is constant no electricity in the country?

Why would someone go back to Naija when he knows just drinking the and bathing with the dirty water there would caused him to go ill?

Why would someone go back to Naija when he knows he can never live in his family's house anymore due to the no space and dirty water and no electricityand that he has to live in a hotel which cause like RM300.00 a night (ridiculously expensive)?

Why would someone go back to Naija when he knows what he earns monthly cannot even support him in Naija just cause the country is selling everything there too expensive?

The lists goes on my dear,  .

As for me, I dont really care about my own malaysian Culture. I am not even proud of it. Malaysians are good at declaring the One Malaysia and how Multiracial the people is but yet they go slaughter the foreignors because of the colour of their skin and worst off, hey are even slaughtering themselves just because he is chinese and she is Indian and so on so forth! This country is more than enough corrupted to call my own and what the hell do I care about the food here? Abeg! U and I know, Malaysian food is very unhealthy! Too much sugar and too much oil!

My bobo dont have to worry about food. He has taught me what he has to taught me about his native dish and I cook them all the time for him. That one no be wahala.

i come to notice that Indian girls like Black guys alot.

Home is Home even if it is slum. All the above listed do U knw I born and raised up in such situation and likewise your bf so why wd he hate the country becos of that?? Anyway, diff ppl wt diff perceptive. I don't know if you read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344772.160.html

Read and see what the guy said in the post. Even after staying in America, he still want to return home. Do you know we are on a journey in a foreign land?? One day we have to return back home anyhw anyhw. But I miss the nigeria and it wahala oo, all makes the country sweet.

So Ms Potato, help your bf arrange the puzzle well and I pray for the best for U 2.

Na only India U see, chinese and Malay ko? All they date darky na, e depend on every babe taste, same as urs which is an example.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by dkings101(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I believe the problem is him dating an Indian girl which makes it more harder for him. If he dated a Chinko, he might hardly get that wahala for street oo. LOL!

But do u know you can't date Chinko in sarawak, cos chinese guys go use sword finish U. Chinko girls r no go area for African dudes.

Even in K.L, Malay guys can trail you down to ur hse with ur gf and wen they hear the girl screaming for orgasm na then them go come group demselve like Boko Haram come cut ur banana, no 1 is safe, just stay in a high living quarter with civilize and matured ppl.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Really? why the hatred? asian ppl aint expose yet, they need to travel to some countries that are mixed with different kinda race.

Well, unfortunately, most Nigerians tend to land themselvs in Kuala Lumpur where majority of the people there dont ever go out of their country. Thats why its hard for them to even accept another race. In school, you can see the chinese hanging out wiht chinese, the indians hanging out with indians and the malays hanging out with the malays. The race issue there is to the extreme. Where I come from, 90% of the people here travels abroad and most of us have dual citizenship (well, except me and a few others sadly) undecided

dkings101:

Home is Home even if it is slum. All the above listed do U knw I born and raised up in such situation and likewise your bf so why wd he hate the country becos of that?? Anyway, diff ppl wt diff perceptive. I don't know if you read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344772.160.html

Read and see what the guy said in the post. Even after staying in America, he still want to return home. Do you know we are on a journey in a foreign land?? One day we have to return back home anyhw anyhw. But I miss the nigeria and it wahala oo, all makes the country sweet.

So Ms Potato, help your bf arrange the puzzle well and I pray for the best for U 2.

Na only India U see, chinese and Malay ko? All they date darky na, e depend on every babe taste, same as urs which is an example.

I understand where u coming from thats why I said earlier that we had to make naija and Malaysia a visiting counry instead. U know, we even promise to visit Naija once every 6 months or so. Cause we both agree that it is his birth land and he needs to visit his parents and siblings and I ned to respect his parents and siblings as well. But common, who no go like better things for their pikin? if you have a choice, would you rather have your kids having a Canadian passport or a Nigerian passport? Please be honest with me.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Tosinville(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
lol
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
dkings101:

But do u know you can't date Chinko in sarawak, cos chinese guys go use sword finish U. Chinko girls r no go area for African dudes.

Even in K.L, Malay guys can trail you down to your hse with your gf and wen they hear the girl screaming for heavenly feeling na then them go come group demselve like Boko Haram come cut your banana, no 1 is safe, just stay in a high living quarter with civilize and matured ppl.

I was just pulling your legs. grin I know naa. I am Chinko maself and u can imagine what wahala my bf gos through every single day. Moeover, this my chinko family want cause him more wahala ooo.

yes, no mind them malay fools! They are the stoopidest being Ive ever seen! No offense! angry
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Tosinville(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
Dkings101
bro, you're a funny guy lol
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by dkings101(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Dkings101
bro, you're a funny guy lol

Na true talk oo broda. Na Jase Bond life we dey live here ooo, Imagine ur babe wan come visit U. U would just open ur door and burglary fully open like U want to catch bird. Lol. They would jusr creep enter then U wd just look door cos if u go n pick them, you might attract escort. lol
Ms. Potato:

I was just pulling your legs. grin I know naa. I am Chinko maself and u can imagine what wahala my bf gos through every single day. Moeover, this my chinko family want cause him more wahala ooo.

yes, no mind them malay fools! They are the stoopidest being Ive ever seen! No offense! angry

Most stupid ppl I also came across in my life. I called them "Cover hair bt never cover the rainforest region below" hehehe. They r so naive, all just because of the Govt and Mahathir that spoilt them.

@ Ms Potato

I understand where u coming from thats why I said earlier that we had to make naija and Malaysia a visiting counry instead. U know, we even promise to visit Naija once every 6 months or so. Cause we both agree that it is his birth land and he needs to visit his parents and siblings and I ned to respect his parents and siblings as well. But common, who no go like better things for their pikin? if you have a choice, would you rather have
your kids having a Canadian passport or a Nigerian passport? Please be honest with me.

Practical is better than theory. It is easier said than do, U guys should take the step from nw. Experience is a teacher they say.
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Potato, the original Jamaicans are not black either they are the Taino ppl.
I get what you are saying tho as far as present day we being the majority.

and you just might have family in Jamaica especially if you are of Chinese or Japanese descent
as they make up the next highest population after Indians.  cheesy

Tosin a chat pure fart as usual  grin  grin
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by MsPotato(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
dkings101:

Most silly ppl I also came across in my life. I called them "Cover hair bt never cover the rainforest region below" hehehe. They r so naive, all just because of the Govt and Mahathir that spoilt them.

@ Ms Potato

I understand where u coming from thats why I said earlier that we had to make naija and Malaysia a visiting counry instead. U know, we even promise to visit Naija once every 6 months or so. Cause we both agree that it is his birth land and he needs to visit his parents and siblings and I ned to respect his parents and siblings as well. But common, who no go like better things for their pikin? if you have a choice, would you rather have
your kids having a Canadian passport or a Nigerian passport? Please be honest with me.

Practical is better than theory. It is easier said than do, U guys should take the step from nw. Experience is a teacher they say.

Mahathir ke? Forget about that ! Now its najip. Now that f00l is a b45tard that one I can confirm so. he even murdered a Thailand women and close the case in court at the tip of his fingers!. Evil!

My dear, what Im tellin u now is not just mere words, its what I have encounter and experienced.

So tell me, is it because of the chinse guys whom go threaten you Nigerian guys to the extreme is the caused of why you guys dont date Chinese?

Cause I get thaqt alot like say my bobo's friends come visit us and when they see me they will ask my bobo, Uhmmm. . . She be chinko abi? And my bobo says yes and they will open their eyes in shock like say I look like alien.

MzDarkSkin:

Potato, the original Jamaicans are not black either they are the Taino ppl.
I get what you are saying tho as far as present day we being the majority.

and you just might have family in Jamaica especially if you are of Chinese or Japanese descent
as they make up the next highest population after Indians.  cheesy

Tosin a chat pure fart as usual  grin  grin

Actually I do have family members there but I dont contact them anymore due to the racial issues. My mother's elder sister got married to a jamaican man and they have 4 kids. Now about my age. We use to visit but not anymore cause my grandparents dont like the Jamaican dude from before
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Tosinville(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
Dkings101
No be small thing for dat una place o!, no rest of mind lol

MzD
Whats your point, girl?
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^ tongue tongue

Ms. Potato:

Mahathir ke? Forget about that ! Now its najip. Now that f00l is a b45tard that one I can confirm so. he even murdered a Thailand women and close the case in court at the tip of his fingers!. Evil!

My dear, what Im tellin u now is not just mere words, its what I have encounter and experienced.

So tell me, is it because of the chinse guys whom go threaten you Nigerian guys to the extreme is the caused of why you guys dont date Chinese?

Cause I get thaqt alot like say my bobo's friends come visit us and when they see me they will ask my bobo, Uhmmm. . . She be chinko abi? And my bobo says yes and they will open their eyes in shock like say I look like alien.

Actually I do have family members there but I dont contact them anymore due to the racial issues. My mother's elder sister got married to a jamaican man and they have 4 kids. Now about my age. We use to visit but not anymore cause my grandparents dont like the Jamaican dude from before

@Bold: I am going to look that up!  I'd like to learn more about Malaysian history because when you say somethings that goes on there it really grabs my attention. I love learning knew things. Anyway who is that guy?!  undecided  angry I hate corrupt folkz.

@dark blue wow that is interesting. Didn't now that.  smiley
Re: Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.