Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? (3029 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ladies!

Would you date/marry a begging man? Let me give you the perfect example. There is this Nairaland who lives in London "supposedly" and have a mansion behind McDonald's now that should give you an idea who I am talking about.

This man follows women EVERYWHERE begging and stalking even gay Nairaland chatters are chiming in the begging as well. Do you find that attractive in a man that begs for your goodies?

Are there a different between begging and just being persistent?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Mcleo007(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2011
@op, what do u seek to achieve with this question? Just curious. Agreed, d questn is directed to th ladies. Pls, jus satisfy my curiousity.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by NDelta(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2011
Lol lol "men that begs for your goddies" lol. Mrs chima who is he
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Konjour(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2011
A begging man Goodies? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by toyemz(f): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2011
@ poster
There is this Nairaland who lives in London "supposedly" and have a mansion behind McDonald's now that should give you an idea who I am talking about. This man follows women EVERYWHERE begging and stalking even gay Nairaland chatters are chiming in the begging as well. Do you find that attractive in a man that begs for your goodies?

abeg which macdonald's be that? mansion ke?
most of the houses behind london macdonalds are council flats?
and goodies?
what's that?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by xxcarolxx(f): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2011
It's mister cork  grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2011
Ok ma'am your post is lame and shouldn't be on this section. Gracias
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok ma'am your post is lame and shouldn't be on this section. Gracias

Sir, you can take the left exit to hell. Gracias.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2011
Mcleo007:

@op, what do u seek to achieve with this question? Just curious. Agreed, d questn is directed to th ladies. Pls, jus satisfy my curiousity.

What I am trying to "achieve" with this thread is dialogue amongst chatters.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2011
xxcarolxx:

It's mister cork  grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2011
N.Delta:

Lol lol "men that begs for your goddies" lol. Mrs chima who is he

He will be here shortly. Just keep your eyes open.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2011
toyemz:

@ poster
abeg which macdonald's be that? mansion ke?
most of the houses behind london macdonalds are council flats?
and goodies?
what's that?

I have no idea which McDonald's but that where he said his mansion is.  Goodies is the nicer word for what between your legs and on your chest.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Phate07(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2011

You dont like the fact that you are the object of Mr Cork cyber fantasies? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2011
No. I rather you beg than him. But hey!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by HighChief4(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2011
"Begging for your goodies" now thats very funny wink smiley wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Phate07(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2011

Why would i 'beg' when i can 'persuade'?

Mrs.Chima:

No. I rather you beg than him. But hey!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sir, you can take the left exit to hell.  Gracias.  

You go first Silly cabeza
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

You go first Silly cabeza

Go soak two nuts in your mouth and whistle.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:48am On Apr 09, 2011
Phate07:

Why would i 'beg' when i can 'persuade'?

Tomato, Tahmato. Same difference.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Go soak two nuts in your mouth and whistle.  

You go hit the gym and you will be just fine. Gracias
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:49am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

You go hit the gym and you will be just fine. Gracias

You hit Dr. Oz office and you will look even better.  Gracias.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You hit Dr. Oz office and you will look even better.  Gracias.

Dr. Oz is retarddeddd. Your gym contract expired? or Mr. Chima slept with your trainee?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Phate07(m): 1:01am On Apr 09, 2011

Why ya flirting with Mr Cork? Something you aint telling?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:01am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Dr. Oz is retarddeddd. Your gym contract expired? or Mr. Chima slept with your trainee?

Some of us do not need the gym to MAINTAIN our beauty physically *clearing throat* like somebody in Texas do. Yes, he said he slept with you so he can get five private sessions with you and you are very good with your hands and mouth. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On Apr 09, 2011
Phate07:

Why ya flirting with Mr Cork? Something you aint telling?

Telling a mofo to go to hell is flirting according to African dictionary? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 2:15am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What I am trying to "achieve" with this thread is[size=28pt] dialogue amongst[/size] chatters.  

WTF?

Are you this stupidddd.  Do you need Nigerians to teach you English again?

You have no job, living off a Nigerian in desperate need of 'stay papers,' posting on a Nigerian forum for free, and despite lacking the ability,intellectually, to speak in any other language besides English , you are still unable to write flawlessly.

For Pete's sake, log off NL and go get yourself educated. It would do you some good sister.

From Nigeria, with love cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 2:20am On Apr 09, 2011
That's a pest!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:27am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

That's a pest!!

A gay pest.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 2:30am On Apr 09, 2011
We aren't talking about Mr Cork r we? grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 09, 2011
lol funny thread.Nairaland can't go 5 mins without sm1 dissing sm1.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:32am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

WTF?

Are you this stupidddd.  Do you need Nigerians to teach you English again?

You have no job, living off a Nigerian in desperate need of 'stay papers,' posting on a Nigerian forum for free, and despite lacking the ability,intellectually, to speak in any other language besides English , you are still unable to write flawlessly. 

For Pete's sake, log off NL and go get yourself educated. It would do you some good sister.

From Nigeria, with love cool

This is coming from an "Educated and cultured" nigga who had not ONE BUT TEN FAILED SUICIDES.  Even a simpleton can effectively commit suicide. 

Go educate yourself on how to EFFECTIVELY scam a sucker so you won't be a jealous and hungry and worry about getting the Nigerian Government to feed you and yours and allow Homosexual men to live openly so they won't pretend to like women.  

Now go find a man that want MORE than just your LIPS and ARSE.  Is that flawlessly enough for you?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:35am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

We aren't talking about Mr Cork r we? grin tongue

The gay pest or the unwanted pest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Marriage In Nigeria / How To Know Your Soul Mate (wife Or Husband) / Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.