Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? (3061 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Some of us do not need the gym to MAINTAIN our beauty physically *clearing throat* like somebody in Texas do. Yes, he said he slept with you so he can get five private sessions with you and you are very good with your hands and mouth. wink

Close your eyes, tongue out now lick. Thats you licking my an us hope you like it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:49am On Apr 09, 2011
Are you sure that an anus? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 2:49am On Apr 09, 2011
Who is gay?

fbooty?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you sure that an anus? undecided

Delicious isn't it?

Pweety4me:

Who is gay?

fbooty?

Mr. Chima
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2011
I have a feeling Mr. Chima is a nice well cultured hardworking Nigerian, unlike Mrs, Chima lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

I have a feeling Mr. Chima is a nice well cultured hardworking Nigerian, unlike Mrs, Chima lipsrsealed

Seconded. . . Mrs. Chima is only sucking his wallet. Mrs. Eve was on welfare until she got married to Mr. Chima undecided

Fact
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 3:09am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Seconded. . . Mrs. Chima is only sucking his wallet. Mrs. Eve was on welfare until she got married to Mr. Chima   undecided

Fact

I could not have said it better. smiley

The handwritings are very clear. And, I am not trying to make fun of her. It is unfortunate, she found herself in this very horrible situation. May God help her and her 5 kids after Mr. Chima gets his papers.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 09, 2011
cheesy smiley shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:19am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

I could not have said it better. smiley

The handwritings are very clear. And, I am not trying to make fun of her. It is unfortunate, she found herself in this very horrible situation. May God help her and her 5 kids after Mr. Chima gets his papers.

Awww Jealous are we?  It is okay not everybody fortunate and someone has to eat one meal a day.  May God help you on your coming out the closet and not eating a piece of bread for the entire day in the dark.  Sucks.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:21am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Something you wish you are huh? How is the scamming? Got enough for a bowl of rice?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 09, 2011
hahahaha Mrs. Chima you mean hes a scammer?

Dude is that true?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Seconded. . . Mrs. Chima is only sucking his wallet. Mrs. Eve was on welfare until she got married to Mr. Chima   undecided

Fact

Gay scammers rocks!   grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that what your baby momma on?  You gave her a wrong name huh?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Dude is that true?

Are you confessing indirectly?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Awww Jealous are we?  It is okay not everybody fortunate and someone has to eat one meal a day.  May God help you on your coming out the closet and not eating a piece of bread for the entire day in the dark.  Sucks.  

I dont even know what you are trying to say here.

May be you need to ask Mr. Chima to write for you as he did the other time. I am serious here. Your jokes are very dry, but I dont care. However, I despise bantering with an illiterate.

Get him on board.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you confessing indirectly?

Drop the pot hun undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 3:27am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Dude is that true?

Let her keep confessing. She is the biggest scammer I know.

A scammer is almost always a woman who gets money or goods from someone/Nigerians by acting to be in love with them. Does that sound familiar?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:27am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

I dont even know what you are trying to say here.

May be you need to ask Mr. Chima to write for you as he did the other time. I am serious here. Your jokes are very dry, but I dont care. However, I despise bantering with an illiterate.

Get him on board.

LMAO@despise bantering with an illiterate  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yet you are stalking me from thread to thread and chanting my name EVERY DAY.  Yes, you need to learn to lie better maybe you would have gotten a sucker even from Chicago.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:29am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Let her keep confessing. She is the biggest scammer I know.

A scammer is almost always a woman who gets money or goods from someone/Nigerians by acting to be in love with them. Does that sound familiar?
[size=44pt]Cha Ching! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

And you are still BROKE AND HUNGRY HATER. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 09, 2011
lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:30am On Apr 09, 2011
Nice TWO gays and a woman.   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This right here is about to be a very shitty situation.  Embrace yourself spectators!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Nice TWO gays and a woman.   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This right here is about to be a very shitty situation.  Embrace yourself spectators!  

Sugar are you hurting? cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:34am On Apr 09, 2011
Hurting?  I am PAID.  tongue cheesy wink 

[size=44pt]Cha Ching!  grin grin grin grin[/size]

Money, money, money!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 09, 2011
Ok, don't cry you will be just fine.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:36am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=33pt]LMAO[/size]

Yes! The abundant of money brought tears to my very sexy eyes! cry cry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 3:37am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=33pt]LMAO[/size]

Yes! The abundant of money brought tears to my very sexy eyes! cry cry

You really need an English teacher for real.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

shocked
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:39am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

You really need THREE good meals a day for real. Hunger is a mofo and it is bleeping you up.  I thought you do not banter with illiteracy?  Oh that right bad liar.  

LMAO@a village boy telling me I NEED an English teacher.   grin grin grin grin grin grin  You need an English passport.   tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You really need THREE good meals a day for real. Hunger is a mofo and it is bleeping you up.  I thought you do not banter with illiteracy?  Oh that right bad liar.  

LMAO@a village boy telling me I NEED an English teacher.   grin grin grin grin grin grin  You need an English passport.   tongue tongue tongue

What re u talking bout?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:51am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

What re u talking bout?

What are you talking about?

Pweety,

Fabooty isn't the only gay chatter here. Some of them are flaming and some of them are trying to come out.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 3:54am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You really need THREE good meals a day for real. Hunger is a mofo and it is bleeping you up.  I thought you do not banter with [size=18pt]illiteracy[/size]?  Oh that right bad liar.  

Mrs. Chima no go kill me for hia ooooo

After changing 'illiterate' to 'illiteracy' she is still not making any sense.

I am really sorry Mrs. Chima, this is all for fun, didnt mean to make it personal.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What are you talking about?

Pweety,

Fabooty isn't the only gay chatter here. Some of them are flaming and some of them are trying to come out.

Quit smoking pot ma'am
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 3:56am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Quit smoking pot ma'am

Thats how she keeps herself busy.

On pot smoking? Please, let her be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Lady Pay The Bride Price? / 5 Types Of Introverts / 20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.