Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? (3060 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:03am On Apr 09, 2011
Yes! He is going on a ho stroll and I hope he don't come back with Foot and Mouth Disease.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 6:07am On Apr 09, 2011
^Hmm i guess i'll ave to pray for him. undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by InkedNerd(f): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2011
@OP: If the person was genuinely down on their luck and was trying to turn their life around and begged I wouldn't be too bothered. But if this is an individual who is just a straight up bum and doesn't wanna make his life or financial situation better then that's a no go area for me. If he's happy being a beggar and having no goals then that's good for him but I really don't wanna be with a man like that. I have come across a man who had money and had all his financial affairs in order yet this person still had the galls to ask me for money. When he'd ask me for money, I'd think to myself "Wow as a man who is trying to impress a young woman, don't you feel ashamed to be asking me for money?"Apparently he didn't tongue undecided

By the way, who was the Nairalander that you used in the example?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
Hey Inkie! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
lmao @ this thread's replies.
grin  grin I am proud of Chima and Inky  wink

lmao @ -booty  grin grin

@topic no. I don't like begging men or those who stalk and harass
women on the forum.

and I really wish some ppl on this thread would mind their business.  wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes! He is going on a ho stroll and I hope he don't come back with Foot and Mouth Disease.

Evil woman

Pweety4me:

^Hmm i guess i'll ave to pray for him. undecided

Your such a sweetheart undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:22am On Apr 11, 2011
:d wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by InkedNerd(f): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ this thread's replies.
grin  grin I am proud of Chima and Inky  wink

lmao @ -booty  grin grin

@topic no. I don't like begging men or those who stalk and harass
women on the forum.

and I really wish some ppl on this thread would mind their business.  wink

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2011
Word. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by alagha: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2011
who was in the service yesterday the sermon was interesting.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Goldieluks: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2011
Wth! Lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by rully2: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
What's goodies??,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
Punny and boobies.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by alagha: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2011
i laugh. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Harbour A Female Colleague In Ur Flat / When You Use Your Tithe Money For Make-up!!! / Some Funny! Some Romantic And Funny(must See Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.