Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? (3063 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't give a bleep if he has CARS on his fingers. He still need to kiss Lebron James ENTIRE arse.

Hater.com
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:02am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Fixed.

It took the sweat and hard work of a Nigerian to pull you out of welfare. I guess it will take another Nigeria to clean up your 'errors' innit? If you had taken my earlier advice, and ditch NL for www.blackplanet.com, we wont be having this problem.

Your people at www.blackplanet.com would probably understand you better.

I wouldn't expect you to understand how American Government/Social Programs work living in Lagos where you rob Oyinbo people to maintain internet connection to stalk Chima on a daily basis.  

You will need CHILDREN to be on Welfare.  Update your sources.  You know gay men can now adopt children and apply for welfare even if they are undocumented.  

I will continue to be on Nairaland as long as I see fit.  There is a site, GayPlanet.com they are looking for chatters like you.  You sound like you can suck dicks through a straw.   wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:03am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Hater.com

Lebron James is the KING.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Lebron James is the KING.

SMH. King with what? not even a single championship gurl where is your senses?

Mrs.Chima:

I wouldn't expect you to understand how American Government/Social Programs work living in Lagos where you rob Oyinbo people to maintain internet connection to stalk Chima on a daily basis.  

You will need CHILDREN to be on Welfare.  Update your sources.  You know gay men can now adopt children and apply for welfare even if they are undocumented.  

I will continue to be on Nairaland as long as I see fit.  There is a site, GayPlanet.com they are looking for chatters like you.  You sound like you can suck dicks through a straw.   wink cheesy

laughing Out Real Hard and Loud grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:10am On Apr 09, 2011
Just say that you DON'T LIKE Lebron James but damn you are hating hard!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by kandiikane(m): 5:10am On Apr 09, 2011
@ Mrs.Chima, I was just wondering if you in a gang outside of N/L or is Outcast an offficial N/L gang?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 5:11am On Apr 09, 2011
^^^
[size=28pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

@ Mrs.Chima, I was just wondering if you in a gang outside of N/L or is Outcast an offficial N/L gang?

Good question
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:14am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

It could be and one of my haters is on the floor looking for a glass dick.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:14am On Apr 09, 2011
You all can't possibly be serious!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Good question

The good question you should be asking is why that NIGGA Kobe Bryant still PLAYING ball with his clumsy arse.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by kandiikane(m): 5:16am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It could be and one of my haters is on the floor looking for a glass manliness.  

hm, well you take care
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:16am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

hm, well you take care

You too.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:17am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

It wasn't me! embarassed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:18am On Apr 09, 2011
Lol madam chima i think u need to start breeding now, that will keep you busy tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hey boo welcome to the chat room

Mrs.Chima:

The good question you should be asking is why that NIGGA Kobe Bryant still PLAYING ball with his clumsy arse.  

Stab your negro culo
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:20am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol madam chima i think u need to start breeding now, that will keep you busy tongue

I am busy enough slaughtering gays.

Reality,

Stab your tonta.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:25am On Apr 09, 2011
I think it's all love, or r u guys bored? c'mon be 9ice 2 eachother. smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

That how Reality and I show our love.   cheesy  Now that other one?  How can you kill a roach that keep coming back from the dead?   That biatch got more than NINE LIVES.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by kandiikane(m): 5:31am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That how Reality and I show our love.   cheesy  Now that other one?  How can you kill a roach that keep coming back from the dead?   That biatch got more than NINE LIVES.  

lol,

I am off to my sweet bed,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Quit stalking me, i don't do married women. Btw there re  some sweet 18 nice figured chica's Canadian eying me from all corners   tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

sweets y?

Mrs.Chima:

Loool grin i can't fit laff. smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

lol,

I am off to my sweet bed,

Balal ma
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

sweets y?

Maybe because I want you inside of me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Quit stalking me, i don't do married women. Btw there re  some sweet 18 nice figured chica's Canadian eying me from all corners   tongue

Reality, ONE THING for sure I do not want you even if you had TREY SONGZ' dick okay.  

Ewww.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:40am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Maybe because I want you inside of me.

Ummm? hello?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Reality, ONE THING for sure I do not want you even if you had TREY SONGZ' manliness okay.  

Ewww.  

Then quit fantasizing bout me. tongue Btw don't act as if you have seen Trey's Pen1s  

Pweety4me:

Ummm? hello?

Click receiver button *hello* cheesy

Ok Mods time to recycle this thread trash to the garbage can undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:46am On Apr 09, 2011
Treypervert tongue

Reality get real bro, don't make me. . .let's not go through dis again u heard!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:51am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Then quit fantasizing bout me. tongue Btw don't act as if you have seen Trey's Pen1s  

Click receiver button *hello* cheesy

Ok Mods time to recycle this thread trash to the garbage can undecided

I have seen Trey Songz' soldier and it is impressive in a good way. I do not need to stop fantasizing if I never started.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Clubbing mode activated. Adios yall  cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Pweety4me(f): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs Chima u know how they do it in Los angeles cheesy grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.