Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? (3062 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:58am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Mrs. Chima no go kill me for hia ooooo

After changing 'illiterate' to 'illiteracy' she is still not making any sense.

I am really sorry Mrs. Chima, this is all for fun, didnt mean to make it personal.

I would ask you how I should kill myself seeing that you failed your suicide attempts.   wink   It is not personal to me because I am not suffering nor stalking a gay chatter from thread to thread.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Thats how she keeps herself busy.

On pot smoking? Please, let her be.

And you keep busy by chasing my nuts.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Quit smoking pot ma'am

Stand to the side this is not your fight. Take a break.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 4:01am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I would ask you how I should kill myself seeing that you failed your suicide attempts.   wink   It is not personal to me because I am not suffering nor stalking a gay chatter from thread to thread.

Sorry, Mrs. Chima I am not fluent in Ebonics. What are you really trying to say?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:02am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Sorry, Mrs. Chima I am not fluent in Ebonics. What are you really trying to say?

Point out the ebonics.

You are suppose to be well educated remember.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 4:04am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Point out the ebonics.

Ebonics is a noun. It should be written with a capital 'E'

Nuff said!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:05am On Apr 09, 2011
A reminder:  

You do not banter with an illiterate.  You changed your mind?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:06am On Apr 09, 2011
You need help pointing out the ebonics?  Hurry up.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 4:07am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Point out the ebonics.

You are[size=18pt] suppose[/size] to be well educated remember.  

Did you mean to write 'supposed'
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:08am On Apr 09, 2011
I am waiting.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:09am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

Did you mean to write 'supposed'

Good that you found the D.  Here is a cookie but it won't curb the hunger pains. Now go and change everybody threads that is missing a D to keep yourself busy AFTER you point out the ebonics.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Stand to the side this is not your fight.  Take a break.  

Oh oh you guys re serious? hmmm

Lakers Vs. Por is more important

Bye guys
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by dayokanu(m): 4:16am On Apr 09, 2011
Isn't love supposed to be blind and transcend all things?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:18am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Oh oh you guys re serious? hmmm

Lakers Vs. Por is more important

Bye guys

Lakers need to go out of business. Kobe Bryant need to kiss Lebron James ENTIRE arse.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:20am On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

So you want a woman to accept a begging man all in the name of Love? Hmm.

Ladies, what say you?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by kandiikane(m): 4:20am On Apr 09, 2011
What time zone are you guys on?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 4:24am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Lakers need to go out of business.  Kobe Bryant need[size=18pt]s[/size] to kiss Lebron James[size=28pt]'[/size] ENTIRE arse.  

Fixed.

It took the sweat and hard work of a Nigerian to pull you out of welfare. I guess it will take another Nigeria to clean up your 'errors' innit? If you had taken my earlier advice, and ditch NL for www.blackplanet.com, we wont be having this problem.

Your people at www.blackplanet.com would probably understand you better.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by dayokanu(m): 4:24am On Apr 09, 2011
I am in CST.

Kandikaanee what of you.

Moreover I am interested in your lips round my dyck
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 4:25am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

What time zone are you guys on?

Mrs. Chima doesnt work on a time-zone, she has no job.

Time is of no essence to her.

This is all she got, Nairaland.

On behalf of Seun and other mods, I say thank you for the traffic, Mrs. Chima. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Lakers need to go out of business.  Kobe Bryant need to kiss Lebron James ENTIRE arse.  

You must be out of your mind. May I remind you that Kobe's 5 finger's are occupied with RINGS.  

dayokanu:

Bro how is your corner big man
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by kandiikane(m): 4:30am On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

I am in CST.

Kandikaanee what of you.

Moreover I am interested in your lips round my dyck

GMT but I am doing some research online

My lips are very sacred and only one man can get that opportunity thank you very much cool

fstranger3:

On behalf of Seun and other mods, I say thank you for the traffic, Mrs. Chima. grin

lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by dayokanu(m): 4:30am On Apr 09, 2011
Omo I full ground, Are you in H-town? I came in for the weekend. Back to DFW on Sunday
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by dayokanu(m): 4:32am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

My lips are very sacred and only one man can get that opportunity thank you very much cool

lol

Can you get the next metro train to the CST? Those lips of yours are legendary. I also heard Salone/Gambian mix is verry sexy.

Which African language do you speak?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 4:32am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

My lips are very sacred and only one [b]Fstranger [/b]can get that opportunity thank you very much  cool

lol

Really?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Omo I full ground, Are you in H-town? I came in for the weekend. Back to DFW on Sunday

Currently in Ottawa Canada be back to H-Town by Easter weekend.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by kandiikane(m): 4:37am On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Can you get the next metro train to the CST? Those lips of yours are legendary. I also heard Salone/Gambian mix is verry sexy.

Which African language do you speak?

From where I am at the moment it takes twelve hours to get to were you are. Yes Salone/Gambian are very sexy wink.
I speak wolof, mandinka and krio, I use to understand abit of fula but I think I lost it cry

fstranger3:

Really?

Indeed.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:45am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

LMAO@Nairaland all I got and YET you FOLLOWS me from thread to thread with A "job". Right. 

I thank you for being a TRUE HATER.  Now, I need nine more haters by the end of the hour.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by dayokanu(m): 4:45am On Apr 09, 2011
Kandiikane.

Mek we do rudeness or mek we lockbush.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by fstranger3(m): 4:47am On Apr 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@Nairaland all I got and YET you[size=28pt] FOLLOWS[/size] me from thread to thread with A "job". Right. 

I thank you for being a TRUE HATER.  Now, I need nine more haters by the end of the hour. 

You are the best! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:48am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

You are the best! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of courseS. wink wink Do your hatingS job well. I am countingS on you.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by MrsChima(f): 4:49am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

You must be out of your mind. May I remind you that Kobe's 5 finger's are occupied with RINGS.  

Bro how is your corner big man

I don't give a Bleep if he has CARS on his fingers. He still need to kiss Lebron James ENTIRE arse.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Begging Man? by kandiikane(m): 4:53am On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Kandiikane.

Mek we do rudeness or mek we lockbush.

ah nuh wan natin,way yu see me so na sleep ah dey cam go sleep cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For A Happy Marriage / Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.