Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79782 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by thatsleepboy1: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
oshey
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by benikad(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
K
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by stevSKY(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to panel-beat.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone grin grin grin grin to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to let them go.
So if ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Lankyscot(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na wa.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by tamdun: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sue her
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Mekudi: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
He should use the broken screen to tattoo her body
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congrat bro. U ve made it grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by hyduffy: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wahala for who get girlfriend. I love being the free agent I am today.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by 900warriorz: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
The kind beating wey she go get ehn, she fit no survive am. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by chii8(f): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmm....

Oga,go and sue her Biko ...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by CutieKing: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
This guy deserve the prestigious lifetime award for being a simp.

Ordinary girlfriend!!!!

Tufiaka !!!

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
stevSKY:
grin grin grin grin

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to panel-beat.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone grin grin grin grin to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to let them go.
So if ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.
The ones who love you so more can kill you because of that same love. wink

If you where to be in his place what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by zedman1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This type of well-trained guys are rare.

The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliche that a man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on them in self defence.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.
Hehehe, Nwamaikpe never disappoints. He's a pro.

23 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by obontami: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please, tell me that bitch is in coma right now!
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by keypha1: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Report her to human right police woman let her handle the case, she must buy it or sue her to court, she must buy it before she will be release.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Bmaster(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
GOFRONT:
ThankGod she did not Vandalize his car
oga don't you think it's high time for you to change your sig

As we all can see NwaAmaikpe is back and lively

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Girlfriend not wifey oooo, Arhswaer I go kee person daughter
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
He was beaten and assaulted in his own house and still has the guts to say it outside?

So you did nothing?

Nawa o.

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by BePrepared: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...

Gods Mercy fall in you both
This I pray.

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Any gal does this to me ..I will lock her up fastly and she gonna pay for every destruction

Useless naija gals wey Dem no de even contribute to any relationship

@womenareapes1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Bigredmachine: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bloob of Habakkuk.... shocked shocked
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by BadEnglish(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
See as I dey laff.. inasmuch sey I fvcking love my Ajoke but if she try this kind shit with me, I go design her ear ear with ballistic slap come take her out spoil her well then return home come make up with better shag. ..... cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by favour32(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ordinary girlfriend...
Me get two wives and I dey go for the third one.
When she marry you...e go tie ya legs and hands like wey�

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by dayleke: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
GOFRONT:
ThankGod she did not Vandalize his car

Maybe he doesn't have one.
She would have done that on her way home.... cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dis Is What Simpism Can Cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Which kind love is that. The girl friend is not a wife material. Her action is a red flag already.

Op, tell the boyfriend he's woman wrapper! Girl wey never enter your house dey claim over possessiveness. If I wounjoo you, you'll never step your dirty legs in my house again.
Good riddance to bad nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by femijay8271(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
any werey girl try dis with me enh...na that day you go know say I be COMFIRM AGBERO GENTLEMAN WEY DEY WEAR TIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Liposure: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nawa oh, some guys have them. Person way you for arrest and detain. Next time she no go run mad again. Nonsense. This is why the future is united.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Offpoint1: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
He has 2 choices now...
dumb her or get killed in the nearest future.

Hope they're not those 2 guys I saw on Monday as early as 6:20 am displaying drama o

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by favour32(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ordinary girlfriend...
Me get two wives and I dey go for the third one.
When she marry you...e go tie ya legs and hands like ewu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.