Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79787 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

But you ain't half as sensible as my kid,
Age is just a number truly.

There was this toon back in the day called "dumb and dumber". I dont know if your dad had pubic hair when it came out.

Google is your friend.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Na becos of shemales like you the word SIMP was created. Wimp,Simp,Sissy....Na niggas like you woman go use 2 by 4 smash your brains scatter...you go still carry your dying self go make report for police station as "real man" wey u be.

Pussified feminazi bitch ass nigga. You are a failed man. If I was Hitler, na your type them go shot die as inferior specie....I ain't joking.

Wimp.
read what d guy wrote again very slowly he is being sarcastic
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
You both need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS.
Go tell that to all of your randy Charlatan Pastors.. grin
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Washere(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Amebo international
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Heterosexuals and unnecessary drama
....and its gay couples that dont act in a fit of jealous rage abi?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Judolisco:
read what d guy wrote again very slowly he is being sarcastic

Had a very annoying day today...logged in...saw that and you know the rest (I don't appreciate being asked to "read slow".... Its condescending). Sorry if I misunderstood though.

No apologies to the *********** I replied earlier though.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Austano2020: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
mkpologwu:
Iphone screens no dey cost. With less than 30k, you can fix another screen. As for your plasma, I hope it's not Samsung because the screen dey cost. You can fix your plasma screen with less than 17k if it's apple, LG, techno, infinix, Toshiba, Sony (without Ericsson), etc...

Have a safe fix bro.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Polynek(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
;Dleme comment my reserve
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Austano2020: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Be sure of what u are saying bro
That iPhone Screen is nothing less than 100k!
But even if the screen na 1 kobo does it warrant for such action?

mkpologwu:
Iphone screens no dey cost. With less than 30k, you can fix another screen. As for your plasma, I hope it's not Samsung because the screen dey cost. You can fix your plasma screen with less than 17k if it's apple, LG, techno, infinix, Toshiba, Sony (without Ericsson), etc...

Have a safe fix bro.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
mkpologwu:

Have a safe fix bro.
you're from Aguata?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
This one na the type wey dey burn house o.
You cheated and got the beating of your life grin grin. You babe doesn't have tears to waste and asking you why did you do this to me? LOL.
People dey for this life sha.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by anonym0us: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dem never born that girl well, I go beat demon commot for her body

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by elisho: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
guy go look for a good girl and marry Lev all this play boy
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Tangana: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
indeed u are the real niga
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by toprealman: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Who does not know that Tega is not just any gf?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nonsense of the highest order.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by kingvomlotus12: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
No matter what, you should never lay your hands on a woman.
abegi! watin da worry you sef..
one or two slap is enough to reset any woman's brain
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by gbemishile: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
I go beat you like say make you die.break my things wey I no collect any money from you or your family buy.that devil wey enter u go see u pity u when I don finish with you
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by kingvomlotus12: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Na becos of shemales like you the word SIMP was created. Wimp,Simp,Sissy....Na niggas like you woman go use 2 by 4 smash your brains scatter...you go still carry your dying self go make report for police station as "real man" wey u be.

Pussified feminazi bitch ass nigga. You are a failed man. If I was Hitler, na your type them go shot die as inferior specie....I ain't joking.

Wimp.
dang! is it so hard to comprehend now a days??
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nweike190(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
[ undecided grin

quote author=slawormiir post=99389594]Damnnn niggarrrr
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody

We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe[/quote]
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
abegi! watin da worry you sef..
one or two slap is enough to reset any woman's brain

Na him type woman go tear im shirt for Church e no go talk... Na him type woman go call him cult brothers to come slap slap for house e no go talk..Na him type woman go carry another man belle come office am....e no go talk. Why?

Becos na "REAL MAN" him be. According to feminists, the definition of a "real man" is a pussified wussified sissified wimp. How on earth women became the judges of the opposite sex deifies my imagination. How many men are out there defining what a "real woman" should be?

Food for thought...Food for Simps.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Ademab007(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

Manhandled or Womanhandled?? grin
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by kingvomlotus12: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

There was this toon back in the day called "dumb and dumber". I dont know if your dad had pubic hair when it came out.

Google is your friend.
come sef are you up to 16?
why are you being childish and a dunder head ah ah
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
come sef are you up to 16?
why are you being childish and a dunder head ah ah

There is a saying....

You are the average of the top 5 ppl you associate with (your dad doesn't know this though).

Your obsession with the number 16 is an indicator of your age group (plus or minus).

Nb: the previous post WASN'T directed @ you but who you replied. You didn't read through did you? You just jumped on the bandwagon to take a shot.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by investigator007: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
But this one now is enough to be classified as an abusive relationship now
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Phred1717: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
It's okay na.. Na their love wahala be that
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by frankblinkz(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
my Gee, burst my brain.... I don read this trash tire ask myself HOW!!... That's a real G like me go dey do all them this fall in love shit, wen girls yaa for we area, scatter all corners, na why I love my kinda girls, we just smoke fuckkkkk... vibes to burna boy and them mad jamz.. she go even reason me her friends join on a low...
I swear if that girl nor buy my phone and TV.. the earth nor go contain us, HOW again this guy man take loose guard like this, I don vex... abeg u get Arizona mk I reason this matter again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by kingvomlotus12: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Na him type woman go tear im shirt for Church e no go talk... Na him type woman go call him cult brothers to come slap slap for house e no go talk..Na him type woman go carry another man belle come office am....e no go talk. Why?

Becos na "REAL MAN" him be. According to feminists, the definition of a "real man" is a pussified wussified sissified wimp. How on earth women became the judges of the opposite sex deifies my imagination. How many men are out there defining what a "real woman" should be?

Food for thought...Food for Simps.
aswr how can men allow a being controlled by emotions with little or no rationality determine what a real man should be.
if you're frequent with documentaries, hoping you do...
you see a pride of lions, the females goes to hunt and after the hunt the male eats first, they dare not near him while he feast.
now I'm not saying women should fend for men if anyone is thinking otherwise, that's how women should be they should have respect to men
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by kingvomlotus12: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

There is a saying....

You are the average of the top 5 ppl you associate with (your dad doesn't know this though).

Your obsession with the number 16 is an indicator of your age group (plus or minus).

Nb: the previous post WASN'T directed @ you but who you replied. You didn't read through did you? You just jumped on the bandwagon to take a shot.
nah! was just stating the obvious, why bring parents to this futile banter
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
aswr how can men allow a being controlled by emotions with little or no rationality determine what a real man should be.
if you're frequent with documentaries, hoping you do...
you see a pride of lions, the females goes to hunt and after the hunt the male eats first, they dare not near him while he feast.
now I'm not saying women should fend for men if anyone is thinking otherwise, that's how women should be they should have respect to men

Please read your reply to the last moniker and read my earlier post again...let's see whose rational. I was backing up your comment and you replied me with trash.

By the way, your lion pride/male/female/who eats what and who eats first argument is utter bollocks. If that was your project in university (I doubt if you know what a JAMB form looks like though)....you would be failed woefully and disgraced by the panel.

I don't expect much though since you are within the 16 age bracket. Documentaries? What do you know about piranhas? I have been watching animal plant before you were born kiddo.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by prince2pac(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Wimp.
you take NWAAMAIKPE serious. uncle you get time ooo

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by kingvomlotus12: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Please read your reply to the last moniker and read my earlier post again...let's see whose rational. I was backing up your comment and you replied me with trash.

By the way, your lion pride/male/female/who eats what and who eats first argument is utter bollocks. If that was your project in university (I doubt if you know what a JAMB form looks like though)....you would be failed woefully and disgraced by the panel.

I don't expect much though since you are within the 16 age bracket. Documentaries? What do you know about piranhas? I have been watching animal plant before you were born kiddo.
well it's ok, have a nice life grandpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.