Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79790 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
I once ended a relationship with a girl that have anger issues. Broke my TV, etc, hold my john Thomas in a painful way etc.

Funny thang, she always came to beg me when she needed good gbola.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by PAWG(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
After all the slaps and damages, the mofo wil still beg for forgiveness.

No matter how good a girl is, I can't take this shit, she's got to go angry

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by best80: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
I will not touch her, but this can of girl will never come close to again
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Charles4000(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...
Bro... love no go kill you... lol my man just they chop slap...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by aidameoryou: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz

We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe

MY NIGGA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Living05: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Heterosexuals and unnecessary drama

Homosexuals don't have these problems?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Stop the act too. Split from her now, no matter how sweet her pleas sound in your ears after she's calmed. She could end up taking your life if you eventually get married and then, it would be too late to act and she'd blame it on the devil after her arrest

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hope she got the money to replace it ?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
okay...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
No matter what, you should never lay your hands on a woman.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz

We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on

Don't give a fuckkkk until HIV fuckkkkk you up

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by TheRedpillguy: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hehe stood there why she slapped him until his ears blead then went straight and broke the Tv and his phone. That's the parts that gets me.

I honestly believe nature plays a role in partnering people. This can only be divine. Cus by any chance if it was me. You will see a different headline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Spending123: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's why I always stand with Mosdii to say that Nigerian girls are useless all of them. Can she afford to replace all those items she just destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
OP
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
All I saw were text messages and no accompanying video. I guess we’ve forgotten how easy it is to fake incidents nowadays. Social media enables this action.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Yankee101: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dump her like a bad habit

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
The future is female indeed
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nerro042: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
That phone is iPhone 11, not 12..

IPhone 12 also has this type of variant in the series line up. That's a 12
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Twenty8: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
You both need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS.
lol
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
she for stab you? lol see mumu talk, simp.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Discombulator: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
unfortunate sissy disguising as a man,God help the idiot that will damage my tv remote because of some accusations,she's taking a trip to the ER,her hospital Bills will be more than what she destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Stallion93(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chai! See as fresh iphone just go lyk that, alongside such flat screen TV. Both the boy and that girl don’t deserve good things, send dem back to the stone ages!!
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by SatanicPriest: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
may this one no jam my type o. if not na front page them go read about her obituary

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Women are jealous especially when they love their mam
kings59:
Back then in school, my Gf smashed my home theater.

I no go forget that day. It's just that I am a gentleman.

Just because I said hi to her cousin when I was heading home, and her friend saw us talking and thought otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by osazsky(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
This cannot be in Nigeria even if its naija it cant be edo..me way harmma dey knack my hand every day.na left hand i go take fling the girl she wont survive it.nonsence oyinbo too like idomine
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

He needs to apologise to her..
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by juniorstar(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
this is messed up... how can you progress with this kind of gal.. 1 step forward and 10 steps backward. if you decide to marry her tell her parents that you av paid part of her bride price. if she no gree make she dey go.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Dalil8: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
TheRedpillguy:
Hehe stood there why she slapped him until his ears blead then went straight and broke the Tv and his phone. That's the parts that gets me.

I honestly believe nature plays a role in partnering people. This can only be divine. Cus by any chance if it was me. You will see a different headline.

Swears.

"Never lay ur hands on a woman, no matter what". No be for me oh.

If she no count my money for the phone and TV complete give me. Na for hospital she go count am give doctor.

Weak men everywhere. God forbid!

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Farid24224(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

Osheyy!!! You dey gimme joy mehn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
emmanuel596:
I for beat her scatter her face

I would send her back to her father's house in a body bag! angry
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Murjem(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Of all the things written up there this is the only thing you could deduce...?

Most Nigerians are really terrible people (Tufia!!)

GeneralPula:
That phone is iPhone 11, not 12..

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.