Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79791 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by rimam849(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
biko how much is tokunbo wheelchair because if twas me egh,even though i promise myself never to hit a lady again buh this one needs serious beating...imagine if the knife wasn't hidden that nigga for be R.I.P O

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Cj4charles(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ama beat that bitch like hell if she dare it, and she Still gonna pay after the beating### i just hate simp don't know why
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by BarristerOjo: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...
This is serious ooo
Is it that the girl bought the Phone and TV for him
She no fit try this with me sha!!!
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Clinghton: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
I think he should be careful, she might smash his head.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Donchieli: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
I no go talk much, because we no knw how der journey take stat bt if na only kpekus b d gal contribution for d relationship and she try dat kind tin she die well
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nasir123(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
#[b]TheFUTUREISFEMALE[/b]

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Some girls are lunatics.

The FUTURE is destroying the present.

What life.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Are you up to 16yrs?
Yet you couldn't understand sarcasm?
Read his post again or give it to a legend to explain it for you.
And grow up too, stop insulting people unprovoked.

I'm older than your dad.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by DonEd(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
The kind wheel chair and stretcher they go take carry the girl wey go fit do this to me has not been imagined.

If this story is true, hmmm

Some guys sha.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by joinnow: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
wait make she hit your head and your brain will sparter all over then you come nairaland come they cry like baby.

she hit my head and my brain fellout as i am typing. nairalander i did not hit her back. what should do?

me........... set the remaining head make she kuku finish her work.

She slap your ear several times until you ear started bleeding. it like your ear drum don bust.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by GoldHorse(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mumu guy. You wait dem slap you so tey your ears dey bleed?! You no fit walk the girl out of your flat if you no fit comot?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmmm, she's not a wife material, so it means she can't forgive and forget.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by emperorAY(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
I'm arresting her straight
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Biggiefela(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Untop person wey you never marry
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Biggiefela(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
GoldHorse:
Mumu guy. You wait dem slap you so tey your ears dey bleed?! You no fit walk the girl out of your flat if you no fit comot?
the thing dey pain me I swear the guy na mumu

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
And they said toxic feminity isn't a thing
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dear Op,

Plasma TV doesn't mean any flat panel TV.

Plasma Tv uses a type of display technology that's no longer manufactured.

Most TVs now are either LCD or OLED.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chai! I no no where these people dey always find themselves. Violence in any form scares the sheet out of me mehn! Pele o oko iyawo.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Octopusssy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
And you think this is life you're living?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by okrikaboi: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This type of well-trained guys are rare.
The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.
I have missed you no homo
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Machinegun91(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Am looking for a lady for a serious relationship
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by JONSYN7154: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
This matter tie rapper, I think may be the guy name is Simpson or may be the lady found out the guy has used her destiny.
its wrapper not "rapper"
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe

Weldone Mr Swimmer, keep swimming...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by toxtimmy: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
All I can tell from your post is that he is smarter and emotionally wiser than you... Cheating is not a crime or unlawful act anywhere in this world outside sharia sort of laws... Bottom line is this guy is free today from her and any of the consequences that comes with physical doing anything to anyone.

Quick true story... Years ago on a Sunday afternoon after church, I walked to bus stop to catch a bus and I saw a conductor and a passenger that I believe was coming from church arguing over change... The passenger in the thick of the arguments slap the young conductor at the back of the head and guess what?... The conductor slumped and died.

I hope you have the eyes, ears and what's between your ears and on top of your eyes to not put you or anyone in a box.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Girl when get mind destroy those things get the pocket to replace am ×10... facts
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
pathetic men everywhere
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Seems like you're new on Nairaland, that's a Nairaland legend you're talking to.

I've been here for like 11 years.

I don't make noise like most of them upstarts.

I was here with some old names we ain't seeing no more....

1. Beaf (Reno Omokri)
2. Mr. Cork
3. Dayokanu
4. Spiked cylinder
5. Mukina2
6. Jarus

And many more.

If these legends are still here, they should show up abeg, for once.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Pharaohny: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this quote man
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by overseasnbeyond: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
You and Goodluck Jonathan must be from the same parent
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

I'm older than your dad.
But you ain't half as sensible as my kid, Age is just a number truly.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Octopusssy:

And you think this is life you're living?

Actually that's the best way for todays man to live putting into consideration feminism has TOTALLY destroyed the old ways.

If you have just ONE reasonable alternative for him, air it out. Men ain't fools no more you know. I will personally advise my sons NEVER to get married or even get into "relationships". Just Bleep and go. Someone else was there before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.