Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79786 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This type of well-trained guys are rare.
The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thought you were saying something serious cheesy undecided
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by amazingspiderma: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
She broke phone,she broke TV, she broke your nose, you were there watching.

I don't believe this
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by jrusky(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
You mean your girlfriend beating you up? Hhmmm...pls go home and have a word with your parent they need to take you to the village and wash your head properly I belief something is very wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Them never marry you, you don dey call another girl side chick,,,,,,,,,,, well done Ooo Full chicken

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
ichidodo:
The girl gather liver because the guy na one big bloody simp...

E get the kind guy when go cheat on him gf the worst she can do is cry, is the way you place yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Picture of the two chicks, make we compare which one fine pass
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
If it was me, that girl would sleep in jail until she pays the last dime, I won't listen to anyone.
Unless it's God!
I don't have much to say sha.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Walkee: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol. They always look face carefully before this nonsense. She should be limping for the rest of her life. One leg must be shorter than the other

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mkpologwu(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Iphone screens no dey cost. With less than 30k, you can fix another screen. As for your plasma, I hope it's not Samsung because the screen dey cost. You can fix your plasma screen with less than 17k if it's apple, LG, techno, infinix, Toshiba, Sony (without Ericsson), etc...

Have a safe fix bro.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

He could also man up, punch and kick her till she's dead, then stick out his chest like the alpha he is when the cops get there.

After all, he's the one who toasted a psychotic babe, then cheated on her, right?

Look.

Dude.

If you haven't cheated on a girl then beaten her up, please don't talk.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Johnseli(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na Ashawo you dey Bleep. No wonder your life is bleeped up.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Walkee: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
That phone is iPhone 11, not 12..
it's 12
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na becos of shemales like you the word SIMP was created. Wimp,Simp,Sissy....Na niggas like you woman go use 2 by 4 smash your brains scatter...you go still carry your dying self go make report for police station as "real man" wey u be.

Pussified feminazi bitch ass nigga. You are a failed man. If I was Hitler, na your type them go shot die as inferior specie....I ain't joking.

Wimp.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAamaikpe:
shocked

He,should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a blackpantherxxx of a SIMPle mistake of a male.

grin.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seconded, and who said "never lay your hands on a woman"?
Thunder fire am, I get sisters oo but thunder go still fire am again.
"Never lay your hands on your wife", fine I can manage, but why generalise all women?

If na me, that girl go chop beating and still sleep for police cell until she pay me back in full.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...
If nah me she go pay ohhh unless nah she buy them both
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Na becos of shemales like you the word SIMP was created. Wimp,Simp,Sissy....Na niggas like you woman go use 2 by 4 smash your brains scatter...you go still carry your dying self go make report for police station as "real man" wey u be.

Pussified feminazi bitch ass nigga. You are a failed man. If I was Hitler, na your type them go shot die as inferior specie....I ain't joking.

Wimp.
Are you up to 16yrs?
Yet you couldn't understand sarcasm?
Read his post again or give it to a legend to explain it for you.
And grow up too, stop insulting people unprovoked.

11 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

He could also man up, punch and kick her till she's dead, then stick out his chest like the alpha he is when the cops get there.

After all, he's the one who toasted a psychotic babe, then cheated on her, right?

Look.

Dude.

If you haven't cheated on a girl then beaten her up, please don't talk.
Seems like you're new on Nairaland, that's a Nairaland legend you're talking to.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by ridwanlawal: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
God and Devil know say no girl go follow me try am
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Danielmegg(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmmm
I Laugh in Japanese

Aswrz if na me

She go chop 40 Strokes of Koboko
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Neowanskywalker: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
gal wey d0n believe she don make am for lyf say he date rich boy. .cum fumble for her friends. .useless jobless gal. . . . .the guy life is still at risk sha. . U rich lyk dis, u in problem. . . .cant blame d guy. .u be yahoo boy. .useless galz u go dey mit

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by izubext007: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
guy nal because of your money......had it been u no get money she no worry
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Walkee: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dalil8:

Swears.

"Never lay ur hands on a woman, no matter what". No be for me oh.

If she no count my money for the phone and TV complete give me. Na for hospital she go count am give doctor.

Weak men everywhere. God forbid!
I had a friend like that back then in university. He was preaching to me about how real men should never hit a woman no matter what. I told him he was talking rubbish he kept arguing. He was dating a girl in 200 level (we were in 400 level) I guess he repeated all the sermons to the lady. One day she checked his phone, took the numbers of all the girls he was toasting or seeing, went to meet them and warn them, came back and turned his room upside down, destroying his TV and threatening to injure my guy. My gentleman friend beat this girl, broke her leg and got her arrested. She now lied to police that she was pregnant and my guy was trying to get to abort the baby lol

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by BENEAMATA: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Random toxic gyal randomly breaks phone and plasma tv and whatnots of a random cheating fcukboy and you bring random s#!T to us here . Him head nko ? She no break ? Ehhn makre him buy another phone na .
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
lol
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by RulerIAm(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Aparche(f): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
mccloud224:

Wimp.

Hiaan...Is it that reading comprehension is no longer taught in secondary schools these days? All you know is how to insult someone, read & understand you cannot! Please kindly go back & read that post slowly... don't you know when someone is being sarcastic?
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Edemoski(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chai this type of violence is not cool at all
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Dalil8: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Walkee:
I had a friend like that back then in university. He was preaching to me about how real men should never hit a woman no matter what. I told him he was talking rubbish he kept arguing. He was dating a girl in 200 level (we were in 400 level) I guess he repeated all the sermons to the lady. One day she checked his phone, took the numbers of all the girls he was toasting or seeing, went to meet them and warn them, came back and turned his room upside down, destroying his TV and threatening to injure my guy. My gentleman friend beat this girl, broke her leg and got her arrested. She now lied to police that she was pregnant and my guy was trying to get to abort the baby lol

Lmaoo

If woman no hit you, no hit am back. But if she get mind hit you, even if na ordinary slap, my g beat her till she's half dead.

E no go better for all this "Never hit a woman" Simps

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by RoyaltyQueen(f): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
This matter tie rapper, I think may be the guy name is Simpson or may be the lady found out the guy has used her destiny.
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
You both need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS.

You left someone out of the need of the Savior.
We have three actors in this film.

The cheater the guy
The cheatee the side chick
and the Cheated the girlfriend

May God have mercy on them all
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by mccloud224(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Aparche:

Hiaan...Is it that reading comprehension is no longer taught in secondary schools these days? All you know is how to insult someone, read & understand you cannot! Please kindly go back & read that post slowly... don't you know when someone is being sarcastic?

I'm pretty sure your parents were still dating when I finished secondary school and IQ of the average student back then surpasses you brain dead indomie marlians of today.

Go wash your school uniform Dufus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.