Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,831 members, 7,972,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day (15253 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Please Advice Heartache Over Husband Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by agabaI23(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2011
^ what is A 55? tongue
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

I can't believe people are asking her to 'get a job' . . . as if that will stop the man from being an insensitive prick! undecided

As if it's in anyway her fault that her husband is an a55!

@ Poster

My advice . . . Yes, get a job, and the dump his sorry a55! cool cool

its not that easy darling

except if she wants to go back to sq one
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by cantell(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

I can't believe people are asking her to 'get a job' . . .  as if that will stop the man from being an insensitive prick!  undecided

As if it's in anyway her fault that her husband is an a55!

@ Poster

My advice . . .  Yes, get a job, and the dump his sorry a55!  cool  cool
Miss do good,
Getting a job can minimize the nagging to an extent.
A jobless woman is like a parasite. Always sucking the life out of the host.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

Uju probably thinks it's dat easy to pick up any hard working man on the streets of london
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

Uju probably thinks it's dat easy to pick up any hard working man on the streets of london

hahaha
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

She is in sq one. She's not married . . . she's just living with a man!

I think it's time for her to cut her losses.

jay bee:

Oh pls JB, I can be hard working enough for myself and my familt so that will NOT be an excuse for a man to treat me that way!
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2011
I Would blame both of you.

The importer and the consignment.

I have always campaigned against all these imported wife thingy, If the guy had married someone in the UK, He wont have problem of accent and Work permit. Didnt he notice your accent before you came.

Getting papers and a job might be beyond your control and I take God beg you dont get pregnant. Cos na dat one go vex me pass

You sef see Obodo Oyinbo you jumped into it. All the fine boys wey dey toast you for Naija you blank them just because you wan enter UK. God "cash" you.

He probably was showing these attitudes before you travelled but you chose to ignore cos you wan see Queen and  Double decker bus for Obodo Oyinbo
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 20, 2011
cantell:

Miss do good,
Getting a job can minimize the nagging to an extent.
A jobless woman is like a parasite. Always sucking the life out of the host.

When he was going home to import a naive wife, he didn't know it'll take sometime before she can get papers to work?

That is not an excuse for him to behave the way he is doing. Please stop justifying what is wrong!
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Her husband not her fiance  tongue

Ujujoan:

Oh pls JB, I can be hard working enough for myself and my familt so that will NOT be an excuse for a man to treat me that way!
Yes you can be hence the reason why most people here are going on about her working once she is able to.
The husband action is not excusable though but the advice is on best way to go about making her relationship work.
Breakup shouldn't always be next order of event, IMO it should always be the last  cool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 20, 2011
your husband is mean. is your accent not the same accent you had back in naija? idiot.
well, what i would do is tell him how you feel and see if there is something else you could be doing to help out around the house. being the sole breadwinner is very stressful, but at the same time, (i assume) both of you already knew it would be this way for awhile, and that doesn't give him the right to act the way he is acting. you two will have to have a conversation. maybe something else is going on that you don't realize.
finally, a few people have said it, but it bears saying again-NO CHILDREN for now. that will be extra stress on an already stressful situation.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2011
Its too early in the relationship to start all these wahala.

OP, You better start counting your gains and losses.

Gains: You don see London, And you were getting regular phocking for a while(Truss me its a big deal)

Losses: Being told that you are a pest
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

i think you need to read it again

even the title says MY HUSBAND

secondly, people that have been here donkey yrs still looking for a jobs expecially this current combo govt crap

let alone somebody dat flew in last nite
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

Her husband not her fiance  tongue

I know he's her husband . . . on papaer. But he's certainly not one in practice.

Do you think I would have accepted your proposal if I knew you'd treat me this way?  tongue  cheesy

Yes you can be hence the reason why most people here are going on about her working once she is able to.
The husband action is not excusable though but the advice is on best way to go about making her relationship work.
Breakup shouldn't always be next order of event, IMO it should always be the last  cool

IMO, I think the man is just a twerp. Why would she want to keep being with him?

Fast forward 10 years from now when she's all brushed up and earning a good and steady income, will she still want to be with a man like him?

Then maybe she should think of all the 10 years she'd waste . . . being with him!

I say she cut her losses now. It's definitely better than killing him in his sleep. cool  cool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

I know he's her husband . . . on papaer. But he's certainly not one in practice.

Do you think I would have accepted your proposal if I knew you'd treat me this way? tongue cheesy
IMO, I think the man is just a twerp. Why would she want to keep being with him?

Fast forward 10 years from now when she's all brushed up and earning a good and steady income, will she still want to be with a man like him?

Then maybe she should think of all the 10 years she'd waste . . . being with him!

I say she cut her losses now. It's definitely better than killing him in his sleep. cool cool

oh yea they nomally write that on their forehead
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

i think you need to read it again

even the title says MY HUSBAND

secondly, people that have been here donkey yrs still looking for a jobs expecially this current combo govt crap

let alone somebody dat flew in last nite

I know it's not easy . . .  but who says she can't make it on her own

In any case, it's better to be drinking garri and have peace of mind, than sit at the best dinner table and suffer indigestion.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

oh yea they nomally write that on their forehead

Even without seeing it on ur forehead, I agreed to be your second wife didn't I? kiss kiss cheesy
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2011
Ujuuuuuuuuu
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

Ujuuuuuuuuu
hmmmmmmmmmm

Hi darling . . .  wink  wink

So when are we getting married? You have to promise not to do behave anyhow when I come to join you in obodo oyinbo oh. angry angry

I must be allowed at least 2 years to learn how to speak like an oyinbo and sample all the food and flex the town tight . . . before I even consider working.  cool  cool  cheesy
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2011
Uju aint we supposed to get married next month?
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Hi darling . . . wink wink

So when are we getting married? You have to promise not to do behave anyhow when I come to join you in obodo oyinbo oh. angry angry

I must be allowed at least 2 years to learn how to speak like an oyinbo and sample all the food and flex the town tight . . . before I even consider working. cool cool cheesy
Very soon oh ma darling. Me i no get stress at work oh so na so so smily face i go dey bring come house.
U gats to dey shine ma congo wella though. U know nau. lool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Uju aint we supposed to get married next month?

Abeg oh . . . I no want make Almondjoy scatter my face! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by nat138: 3:59pm On May 20, 2011
lily, 145:

I live in London, sincerely relocating from nigeria to this place has not been easy for me,
Because my husband comes from work and puts all the frustration he has at work on me.
He nags for everything.
Its scary for me to go out with him because for every sentence i make in public, he is so concerned with my pronounciations that I cant boldly talk when he is there.
For him everyday comes with a new sickening attitude. He comes back from work nowadays complaining that bringing me to the UK is the biggest mistake he made in life.
Please people, what do you think I can do, atleast there are no kids involved right now.
[/quo

Poster, when did you relocate to the UK? were you gainfully employed in Nigeria?
How long have you both being married?
Do you have any family or friends (of your own, not joint friends with your husband) here?
For you to be married to your husband shows that at least you understand him to some extent, find ways to soothe his frustration.
Because life in the UK can get very frustrating at times especially if someone is working more than one job to make ends meet.
[/b][/b]
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

I know it's not easy . . .  but who says she can't make it on her own

In any case, it's better to be drinking garri and have peace of mind, than sit at the best dinner table and suffer indigestion.

again its not like she has a lot of choice except if she wants to go bck home

Ujujoan:

Even without seeing it on your forehead, I agreed to be your second wife didn't I? kiss kiss cheesy

don't worry i wont treat you like that grin cheesy grin
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Seun(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

That's a choice.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

Very soon oh ma darling. Me i no get stress at work oh so na so so smily face i go dey bring come house.
U gats to dey shine ma congo wella though. U know nau. lool

That one no be wahala na . . .  While you are at working I'll be researching new secs styles and practicing them with r231. Your congo will be adequately and appropriately shined  cheesy  cheesy
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I don't share
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 20, 2011
Seun:

That's a choice.

Thank you Admin mi!

r231:

Going back home is NOT the end of the world darling . . . . . Her stay is already making her contemplate murder.

I think going home should be the least of her worries!  undecided
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I don't share

Share ke? Not sharing oh, honey mi . . . . just practicing. cool cool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2011
Seun:

That's a choice.

thats if she wants that choice which i doubt  cheesy

Ujujoan:

Thank you Admin mi!

Going back home is NOT the end of the world darling . . . . . Her stay is already making her contemplate murder.

I think going home should be the least of her worried!  undecided

why go when you can just stick with it for couple of yrs and get what you want then screw him later
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Abeg oh . . . I no want make Almondjoy scatter my face! cheesy cheesy

Me and Almondjoy are just phock buddies
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

thats if she wants that choice which i doubt cheesy

why go when you can just stick with it for couple of yrs and get what you want then screw him later

Exactly!

Which is why my suggestion to her was to get a job and then dump his sorry a55. That's what I'd do! cool cool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Me and Almondjoy are just phock buddies

Then you, my friend, are sleeping with the enemy . . . Chei, I pity you. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Countries With Highest Divorce Rate - Divorce.com / Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.