Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,831 members, 7,972,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day (15252 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Please Advice Heartache Over Husband Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Exactly!

Which is why my suggestion to her was to get a job and then dump his sorry a55. That's what I'd do! cool cool
It's not that straight forward heheheheheh
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

It's not that difficult either. IMO. cool cool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ujujoan:

Exactly!

Which is why my suggestion to her was to get a job and then dump his sorry a55. That's what I'd do! cool cool

MADAM. . . . . she can NOT get a job if she don't have PAPERS

which i believe they are still working on
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Then you, my friend, are sleeping with the enemy . . . Chei, I pity you. cheesy cheesy

Me and AJ have a mutual agreement its strictly phocking
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by jaybee3(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

She probably thinks it's something that gets granted that easily.
It also appears that either husband doesn't have papers himself or they got married via the back route cos if either of ma intuiton is wrong then the OP should have no working papers worries.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

And yet people are telling her to get a job? I wonder if she's supposed to kill herself to get one. undecided

What I actually mean is for her to stick it out, get her papers, get a job and then walk. cool cool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Me and AJ have a mutual agreement its strictly phocking

Ok, no wahala, let me go and marry JB in jand first, I'll come for you in yankee! cool cool
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by r231(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

She probably thinks it's something that gets granted that easily.
It also appears that either husband doesn't have papers himself or they got married via the back route cos if either of ma intuiton is wrong then the OP should have working papers worries.

yup

Ujujoan:

And yet people are telling her to get a job? I wonder if she's supposed to kill herself to get one. undecided

What I actually mean is for her to stick it out, get her papers, get a job and then walk. cool cool

in dat case she has a long way to go

so she can just man up for now grin cheesy grin

Ujujoan:

Ok, no wahala, let me go and marry JB in jand first, I'll come for you in yankee! cool cool

ehhhhhhh. . . . . . so whats gonna happen to me undecided
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2011
Poster please do not get pregnant, that will be the worst mistake of your life at this present time.

Don't know why such men never came my way. . . . Sighs. . . . All these men that think they can tame women with their stupidityyyy.

Tell him to come my way. By the time I am through with his sorry behind,his own accent will change from ''British''  to  ''okokomaiko''  .Nonsense.

Get a job,think of what you wanna do with his behind and act on it. . It's your marriage ,your decision
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2011
jennykadry:

Poster please do not get pregnant, that will be the worst mistake of your life at this present time.

Don't know why such men never came my way. . . . Sighs. . . . All these men that think they can tame women with their stupidityyyy.

Tell him to come my way. By the time I am through with his sorry behind,his own accent will change from ''British'' to ''okokomaiko'' .Nonsense.

Get a job,think of what you wanna do with his behind and act on it. . It's your marriage ,your decision

And what of the woman who ignored better judgment for the appeal of London?
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by armyofone(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2011
OP, take style carry am join NL. by the time dem finish with him he will come home to romance you.

i think life is hard for the guy. that's why i pray to marry real rich soja  grin like me. by the time work place finish with you, you just come home eat and sleep and no time to open mouth.
girl, just take it easy. get your docs and start working.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Genius100: 5:04pm On May 20, 2011
So your husband is just nagging for no reason? You have not told us what he nags about. There has to be a reason why he said bringing you to London is his biggest mistake. You have not told us the entire story.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by armyofone(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2011
i thought she already said it. frustration at work (oyinbo workplace not funny). stress at work very likely and not enough money undecided
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 20, 2011
@Dayo

If their relationship was a long distance then there is a probability that the man hid it(nagging behaviour) from her.

What made you think she married him b'cos she wanted to leave for obodo oyibo?

What made you think she had feelings for all the other men that asked her out in Nigeria?

She might have truly loved this man with or without his residence permit.

So you saying ''london'' was the reason why she married him is way too assuming or better stll conclusive.

I'm mobile, can't quote you
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

yup

in dat case she has a long way to go

so she can just man up for now grin cheesy grin

ehhhhhhh. . . . . . so whats gonna happen to me undecided

Shey am already ur second wife na. wink
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Outstrip(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2011
Obviously the man has some serious issues complaining about her accent. Did he not marry a Nigerian. I bet he even corrects her with a think accent too. "Gerraway from hia you dis woman. You cannot even say warra correctly" SMH
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by agabaI23(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2011
Outstrip:

Obviously the man has some serious issues complaining about her accent. Did he not marry a Nigerian. I bet he even corrects her with a think accent too. "Gerraway from hia you dis woman. You cannot even say warra correctly" SMH
This accent thing dey vex me. Abi him no come know she get accent she marry am? It is only Nigerians that worry about accent. Inferiority! What is more important is correct English pronunciation not accent.

The Indian accent is horrible, russia not the best, Italy musical, French and yet no one from there tries to change his accent. they are only interested in pronouncing the word correctly.

Una taya me o. He don even knock the babe sotee she aggree say her accent get k-leg.

Very soon she will saying inni inni? grin grin
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Outstrip(f): 6:24pm On May 20, 2011
agabaI23:

This accent thing dey vex me. Abi him no come know she get accent she marry am? It is only Nigerians that worry about accent. Inferiority! What is more important is correct English pronunciation not accent.

The Indian accent is horrible, russia not the best, Italy musical, French and yet no one from there tries to change his accent. they are only interested in pronouncing the word correctly.

Una taya me o. He don even knock the babe sotee she aggree say her accent get k-leg.

Very soon she will saying inni inni? grin grin

Which one is inni LOL
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by agabaI23(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2011
Outstrip:

Which one is inni LOL

Inni =innit= isn't it? grin grin
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2011
jennykadry:

@Dayo

If their relationship was a long distance then there is a probability that the man hid it(nagging behaviour) from her.

What made you think she married him b'cos she wanted to leave for obodo oyibo?

What made you think she had feelings for all the other men that asked her out in Nigeria?

She might have truly loved this man with or without his residence permit.

So you saying ''london'' was the reason why she married him is way too assuming or better stll conclusive.

I'm mobile, can't quote you

Jenny there relationship was long distance but wasnt the guy showing some of these traits before they got married?

I said that because most ppl men and women stomach anything just to get to Ilu Oyinbo.

Of course as a lady many guys in Naija would be scoping her and she would be doing shakara cos her husband dey Obodo oyinbo

I know a guy who pointedly told the Naija babe that he has a live-in baby momma here and she still no mind
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2011
armyofone:

OP, take style carry am join NL. by the time dem finish with him he will come home to romance you.

i think life is hard for the guy. that's why i pray to marry real rich soja grin like me. by the time work place finish with you, you just come home eat and sleep and no time to open mouth.
girl, just take it easy. get your docs and start working.

You mean by the time you return from your army work, you go don tire to have 5 rounds of marathon sex?

I no gree oooo
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Genius100: 8:44pm On May 20, 2011
armyofone:

i thought she already said it. frustration at work (oyinbo workplace not funny). stress at work very likely and not enough money undecided

So na work frustration dey make the man regret say hin bring am come london? abeg!!! There is more to this story. I won't be surprised if the guy is mad because she does not take care of the home despite the fact that she's not working,
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Ivynwa(f): 9:46pm On May 20, 2011
Poster's hussy comes across to me like an impatient person with bloated ego. A self contained and wise husband that brought his new wife abroad will not be ashamed of her speaking with her accent and will be patient for her to organize herself and start working. Girl, you may have a handful of upheavals with him so you need patience, understanding and endurance to overcome his excesses. I don't think that these weaknesses of his are enough for you to up and leave your marriage, we all didn't come packaged perfectly, we have our weaknesses.

He may be having it tight taking care of you two which may be why he is taking out his frustrations on you. You can look around for an honest menial job like (helping out in a salon/shop/restaurant) which does not require papers to do so that you can be contributing to the upkeep of you two, that may decrease his outbursts & discomforts.

agabaI23:

Inni =innit= isn't it? grin grin

Innit! Now that's the joke of the day. grin
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2011
@ poster,
               Theres a saying something like , the true measure of a person is not how they act when things are good but how they handle things when times are tuff.
He  should see you as his oasis of love and comfort from the stresses in life.
You should be a team, not you being treated as a problem and burden as if youre not in this together.
There is nothing wrong if you  have an accent.So what! How is that a problem to your husband.I dont get it.

If this is happening now,then it is likely showing you what to expect in the future.Its a big red flag!!!
Genius100:

So na work frustration dey make the man regret say hin bring am come london? abeg!!! There is more to this story. I won't be surprised if the guy is mad because she does not take care of the home despite the fact that she's not working,
I did not read that the husband was nagging because of the care of the home.
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Nobody: 12:46am On May 21, 2011
Dayo the fact that other women do it does not make her one of them. You keep talking about men approaching her in naija and she turning them down and I asked you: do you know if she had true feelings for them?

I am saying this b'cos my eldest sister got married @ the age of 22 to a man in the states. This is someone that refused schooling overseas b'cos she liked Nigeria. According to her,occasional holidays was fine with her but living there was like''no way'' to her. Nothing my parents said back then would make her change her mind. She had ''Lagos Big boys'' (I will not mention names) pursuing her like no man's business. When I mean big boys , I mean those ones that can send you to obodo oyibo every 2wks if you so want it. The one she fell for amongst them was a guy that came home during xmas from the US. His humility according to her, was the reason she fell for him. This dude back then no even ''reach'' the level of the other dudes wey propose to her.

What am I saying? Most of Our ladies that got married to obodo oyibo did it out of love.

Men can be silly sometimes. Some of The men that go back home do it because they need women they can ''lord'' over or boss around. Someone they can flex their muscles for. What this guy is doing to her is what me I will call ''emotional psychology'' , he is building the thought of '' You cannot survive without me no matter how hard you try'' in her head and she is falling for it.

My own is ,she shouldn't get pregnant at all for now
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by Beync(f): 12:08pm On May 21, 2011
Blazay:

Here comes "Mr. Bitter Kola-wale"!
Oh! i thought i was the only one who saw the Mr Bitter
Someone has a problem and request dat we seggest wat she' l do,
Mr Bitter is here and there always spewing his paranoiac life.
Na woman curse am? Haba!
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by enomakos(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2011
sorry lady just bear with him
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by richidinho(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2011
dump him

my profile
am single living  in Aso Rock in Naija
can give u an earthshaking  orgasm

i am a quiet yoruba boy
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by phy0: 12:24pm On May 21, 2011
h
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by toyemz(f): 12:48pm On May 21, 2011
@poster
I'm just reading this now and hope advice would be of any help to you
i understand how you must be feeling,no one wants to join her husband and have to go thru all this
you seem to have gotten so many advice already,some visible and some just out of anger
but remember that you will be the one to make the decision,you alone will thank or regret whatever path taken
I advise you to be calm and clear headed,even though this is not what you bargained for,but London or Nigeria the problem might still have been there
now you have to make a good thing out of a bad situation
instead of looking outwards, look into your marriage see the things that you didn't notice before
what really is happening that is making your husband speak out of frustration?
is it financial?
is it boredom?
or is it just your presence?
try not to argue with him, just be the wife you dreamt of being and watch and pray.
pls get in touch if you need to@toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk

but pls don't become another Nigerian divorce static, be strong and prayerful
may God be with you

i
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by monkeyleg: 12:52pm On May 21, 2011
@Poster, sorry to hear you are going through all this, it cannot be easy.

Firstly, you will need to sit him down and talk. Find out why he seems unhappy. You never know he might open up and tell you. It sounds to me that he might be having issues at work. Discuss it with him, and make him understand that you will be prepared to help him in anyway you could. I dont understand that loads of people are currently under pressure at work with the present economic climate, that can sometimes give job insecurity, which can be borne out in such acts. So talk to him. Profer solutions such as you taking up a job to assist, so he can feel he has options. Believe me if work was the problem, this is likely to work.

Now on the fear of you not conducting yourself properly in public, in most cases this might be the case if there is great difference between both ages and you both dont share same interest, thus one feeling smarter than the other. If that is the case, you might need to show more interest in his likes, and thus have something common to talk about.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it makes sense and helps
Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by emmatok(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2011
Women and their  WAHALA.

After pressuring your husband to bring you to UK, now you want to divorce him because he nags.

DON'T YOU KNOW HE NAGS BEFORE? angry angry angry

Immediately some people toes touch western land they start misbehaving.

Well you can divorce him, he will get himself another woman while you come back to 9ija . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Countries With Highest Divorce Rate - Divorce.com / Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.