Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,195 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (884533 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pagxy: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Teemty007:
Good evening Dear NLs,

Big ups to everyone, from the originator of this thread to all the contributors, we shall all succeed in our japa struggle. I have been following this thread since I searched it up and every information have been helpful.

I rebuilt my cv and applied for 5 jobs that does not require experience in HC. I got the attached mail from one of the employer.

I only have My Intl passport and Academic and work records at the moment. My question is: Should I wait to get all docs before responding or reply with what i currently have and tell them I will forward the rest soon?
I understand forwarding these documents will qualify me for interview. Pls has anyone been in this shoe before? Your kind response please. Thank you.
Forward all the documents and if you don't have wait and do them before forwarding them. It will improve your chances

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by billyboy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good day house, anyone used the construction specialized route As regarding after ecctis, to cscs. Do you have to do cscs for academically qualifed persons when you have gotten an offer or before you get a job offer?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pagxy:

Forward all the documents and if you don't have wait and do them before forwarding them. It will improve your chances

It's true, I concurred with u. I was told same thing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Teemty007:
Good evening Dear NLs,

Big ups to everyone, from the originator of this thread to all the contributors, we shall all succeed in our japa struggle. I have been following this thread since I searched it up and every information have been helpful.

I rebuilt my cv and applied for 5 jobs that does not require experience in HC. I got the attached mail from one of the employer.

I only have My Intl passport and Academic and work records at the moment. My question is: Should I wait to get all docs before responding or reply with what i currently have and tell them I will forward the rest soon?
I understand forwarding these documents will qualify me for interview. Pls has anyone been in this shoe before? Your kind response please. Thank you.

@Teemty007... whats going on?
So, on the attached email, , them folks wrote "" at your earliest convenience"" right?

So the time is NOW... .. if you ask me !!!

Below is what i did before i landed the interview... .. you DONT gotta do none of that tho... .. only my 2 cents / use your discretion..

So goin in , , I was probably (definitely) overly qualified but i only sent my CV / INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION..

I gotta tell you , , i was mad convincing in the e-mail back to them...
Told them , , in order NOT to waste much of their time, , i was sending what i got but was coming up FAST with the remainder of the documents.. . .

Cos in nigeria, , it sometimes dont go smooth as planned , , so most of them might need some time to get .. e.g , ,
IELTS ( That needs enrollment / preppin & actually sitting for the exam)
TUBERCULOSIS ( Pretty much the same, , only one/two centres running the entire country)

like said,
you dont gotta do what i did...
its different strokes for different folks.. .. . use your discretion... . . . do it ONLY like your mind tells you too..

All the best brother.. .
its gonna be good !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Emurate1:

This is false. The immigration skills charge is £364 for small sponsors. £364*3 years=£1,092. According to UKGOV the employer is meant to make that payment.

There is a difference between Health Surcharge and Immigration skill charge.
As a care worker, you are exempted from the Health Surcharge when applying for Visa.

Akanniaelde, your salary is good. If I were you, I'd go ahead and accept the deal if they insist that you must refund them.
Great!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teemty007: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thanks man! This sounds reasonable. Yes, "earliest convenience"

So, on the attached email, , them folks wrote "" at your earliest convenience"" right?

Below is what i did before i landed the interview... .. you DONT gotta do none of that tho... .. only my 2 cents / use your discretion..

So goin in , , I was probably (definitely) overly qualified but i only sent my CV / INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION..

Told them , , in order NOT to waste much of their time, , i was sending what i got but was coming up FAST with the remainder of the documents.. . .

Cos in nigeria, , it sometimes dont go smooth as planned , , so most of them might need some time to get .. e.g , ,
TUBERCULOSIS ( Pretty much the same, , only one/two centres running the entire country)

like said,
its different strokes for different folks.. .. . use your discretion... . . . do it ONLY like your mind tells you too..

All the best brother.. .
its gonna be good !!![/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pls for those that have writing the IELTS how do you get your official test result or can I use the result on my test taker portal to apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Teemty007:
Good evening Dear NLs,

Nice one dearPlease can you share the care home I have all the documentation.u will be helping a sister

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kennyg290:
Hello NL, I watched a recruiter called sofia on YouTube channel where she was asked why did some applications failed to be approved or selected for interview.
One of the reasons she gave was most people are over qualified for the assistant jobs that most of them will go to UK and start pursuing their dream job instead of the assistant job. In view of this most application will b turned down couple with other points she made.
I think it's an eye opener to some that has not submitted their application. Good luck
Amazing! sad
Kennyg290, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teemty007: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Its Actual Care
Agatha250:

Nice one dearPlease can you share the care home I have all the documentation.u will be helping a sister
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Teemty007 post=112125271]Thanks man! This sounds reasonable. Yes, "earliest convenience"

Yes sirr.. @ Teemty007 ... ... .. Thank you sirrr...

& Best Wishes my man....

Everything will turn out lovely...

Salute!!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teemty007: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thank man. Please check your email
jiigga:

like said,

All the best brother.. .
its gonna be good !!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obehilicious: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Agatha250:
Pls for those that have writing the IELTS how do you get your official test result or can I use the result on my test taker portal to apply

Start following up on your hardcopy now. You might be able to pick up your result from their office or it will be sent through DHL. If it is DHL, contact British council and DHL as soon as possible to get your tracking number. Don't depend on them to send anything to the organization o, you might be disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Teemty007:
Thank man. Please check your email

@Teemty007..

i did man... i seen it.... .. i was hitting you back up....

but yahoo be tripping OR i guess its the bullshit ass internet in general ...

i hope you get to see the responce tho...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chifreke(f): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
jiigga:

Hi, @chifreke

Please, , is this the TB centre in lagos ??

Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chifreke(f): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mesoma12:
Can it be fast tracked?

CAPITAL NO!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kamkam007: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
jum33:

Book an appointment
Many thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Teemty007:
Its Actual Care

Thank you so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Teemty007:
Its Actual Care

Please they don't have a website. How did you see the job posting
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is there anyone who has received their CoS recently?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Teemty007:
Good evening Dear NLs,

Please how did u rebuild Ur cv.
Can you please send me a sample
+2348063152970 wassap
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prettychidor: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please I also need to rebuild my CV. Can you send me a sample on my WhatsApp 08084113077. I will really appreciate it.(quote author=Teemty007 post=112120923]Good evening Dear NLs,

[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teemty007: 4:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Just go to indeed and click on build CV. Its pretty easy to do.
stanvesco:

Please how did u rebuild Ur cv.
Can you please send me a sample
+2348063152970 wassap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teemty007: 4:53am On Apr 21, 2022
You can do it on indeed, its pretty straightforward
Prettychidor:
Please I also need to rebuild my CV. Can you send me a sample on my WhatsApp 08084113077. I will really appreciate it.(quote author=Teemty007 post=112120923]Good evening Dear NLs,

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teemty007: 4:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Probably maintenance is going on. I would advice you just keep applying, dont apply on all those urgent jobs, look for those with ongoing recruitment that welcomes application from abroad.
Agatha250:

Please they don't have a website. How did you see the job posting
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MegaChristy: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2022
It does not take a long time to get the tb results and police character check. However, if you are not ready for your IELTS, that my waste your time. So I would say you quickly book for the test and tell them you are preparing for IELTS, while you gather all your documents.

Teemty007:
Good evening Dear NLs,

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teemty007: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Thanks, that is exactly the plan
MegaChristy:
It does not take a long time to get the tb results and police character check. However, if you are not ready for your IELTS, that my waste your time. So I would say you quickly book for the test and tell them you are preparing for IELTS, while you gather all your documents.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obehilicious: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Good morning people, please is the checklist and passport enough document to carry to the center after applying online?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Agatha250:

Try EJcare

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2022
obehilicious:
Good morning people, please is the checklist and passport enough document to carry to the center after applying online?

And appointment letter ... yes if you are self service
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obehilicious: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2022
LagosismyHome:

And appointment letter ... yes if you are self service

The email abi? Is it better I print it out? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (613) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.