Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,115 members, 7,907,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891928 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by partyhard77: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2013
How do they notify u?via email or what's pls?
ganasy: @topeajins...i jst secured admsn to ur sch. they asked that i pay d semester fees n also return my acceptance letter. pls hw do i go about this? and they are asking of insurance cover too.
anybody with any info shld pls hlp me
its urgent pls as i need to get tins going
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
partyhard77: How do they notify u?via email or what's pls?
its via email dey sent the admsn letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
ganasy: @topeajins...i jst secured admsn to ur sch. they asked that i pay d semester fees n also return my acceptance letter. pls hw do i go about this? and they are asking of insurance cover too and resisence permit before 31.08.2013

Good just Mail them that u have accepted and that the acceptancr document has nt gotten to u. Or u call them then Pay the Money beföre the Said Date na the Money be koko. 275 Euro i think Abi its for Ur Semester Ticket so u can move go anywhere in Berlin anytime and Day
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Good Day everybody, does anyone know the process of family reunion visa ? will my spouse be interview in Germany too after my interview in the embassy .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
topeajis:

Good just Mail them that u have accepted and that the acceptancr document has nt gotten to u. Or u call them then Pay the Money beföre the Said Date na the Money be koko. 275 Euro i think Abi its for Ur Semester Ticket so u can move go anywhere in Berlin anytime and Day

uar right. its 279.93.
they even emailed the acceptance and rejection letter to me to be retured latest by 23.08.
but my major issue is the residence permit and the insurance that they are expecting. hw do i go about it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
ganasy: @topeajins...i jst secured admsn to ur sch. they asked that i pay d semester fees n also return my acceptance letter. pls hw do i go about this? and they are asking of insurance cover too and resisence permit before 31.08.2013
When is your programme suppose to start? N what school is that?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
ganasy:

uar right. its 279.93.
they even emailed the acceptance and rejection letter to me to be retured latest by 23.08.
but my major issue is the residence permit and the insurance that they are expecting. hw do i go about it

They will Tell u to submit the permit Upn resumption ni.. So make u just Start Ur Block Account stuff or make u Print the acceptance stuff sign am and Scan back to the international office.. But the Money is Important SHA.. Dont Dull that Money at all.. Try send am by Nest week. And Start Ur Visa Processes ASP as the School go Tell u to Resümee Withen a certain Date ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
partyhard77: I have savings and domm acct with fbn and I was told its only possible if am paying schools.I went to there marina head office the babe in customer service said its not possible without domicilliary acct.anyway its good u share this vital information with the house.
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT! The transaction was declined from Lagos Office after about 24hours! I was told today EXACTLY as you said
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
topeajis:

She is Talking about when she was Studiengang in the UK. She did her BSC in UK

Lol........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bigfat12(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
manover: Hello House can anybody help me with any University whose admission is currently on! i study Geography and Regional Planning, Please i need help here, admission for master related to my field of study. Please i beg the house in the name of God to help me with any university offering master program related to Geography/Geography and Regional Planning, oR Cartography, oR Urban and regional Planning. Environmental studies. Thankssssss God Bless u all!

wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
LillyGemm:

I don't think you checked the University I applied to, my first choice of University and the one I have been offered a place at, which is Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)! My Master's program will be 100% taught in English! I am currently learning German but it's not because I want to study a Master's course offered in German, it's just for my everyday communication. Check the website of the Uni again. Not all master's program are offered in German at LMU!!! Here is proof http://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/students/degree/master_programs/index.html . Check that link and you will find that there are Master's programs done entirely in English!!! I applied for one of those English Master's courses and have been accepted in it!!! Even at RUB, where I also applied, the Master's program is taught in English but I am too lazy to post another link here for that especially because it wasn't my first choice Uni and I am not going there. However, I 've read about people who also applied to RUB here and I don't think there Master's programs are in German!! If you want, check the RUB website again. Get your facts straight! Somebody previously asked me if I had to do an English test and I told him no because I had been studying in English all my life and my undergraduate degree was taught in English so the Uni didn't require me to do any English test...that should tell you that my course will be taught in English and not German!! I would never apply to a Master's program taught in another language apart from English!!! Just check the LMU website again, and the RUB one (if you want)!!!

Hello LillyGemm, I just browsed through LMU's website. My proposed course of study is among the english thought for the msc programme. However, they are much concerned about the equivalence of foreign applicants' bachelor degree with that of their own. My question is do u have to do any form of conversion, or the transcript u got from a nigerian university was enough for admission.
Also, since the whole application is online, do u need to certify the docs u scanned to them, or how did u do it?
I seriously hope to get a response from you. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
LillyGemm:

I don't think you checked the University I applied to, my first choice of University and the one I have been offered a place at, which is Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)! My Master's program will be 100% taught in English! I am currently learning German but it's not because I want to study a Master's course offered in German, it's just for my everyday communication. Check the website of the Uni again. Not all master's program are offered in German at LMU!!! Here is proof http://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/students/degree/master_programs/index.html . Check that link and you will find that there are Master's programs done entirely in English!!! I applied for one of those English Master's courses and have been accepted in it!!! Even at RUB, where I also applied, the Master's program is taught in English but I am too lazy to post another link here for that especially because it wasn't my first choice Uni and I am not going there. However, I 've read about people who also applied to RUB here and I don't think there Master's programs are in German!! If you want, check the RUB website again. Get your facts straight! Somebody previously asked me if I had to do an English test and I told him no because I had been studying in English all my life and my undergraduate degree was taught in English so the Uni didn't require me to do any English test...that should tell you that my course will be taught in English and not German!! I would never apply to a Master's program taught in another language apart from English!!! Just check the LMU website again, and the RUB one (if you want)!!!

Hello LillyGemm, I just browsed through LMU's website. My proposed course of study is among the english thought for the msc programme. However, they are much concerned about the equivalence of foreign applicants' bachelor degree with that of their own. My question is do u have to do any form of conversion, or the transcript u got from a nigerian university was enough for admission.
Also, since the whole application is online, do u need to certify the docs u scanned to them, or how did u do it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Toluth:

Before you can get an admission to any University in Bayern munich..You must send your documents to ZAS so that they can evaluate it thereafter they will issue you a letter called Bescheid!...With this letter attached to your documents you will they apply..If not if you apply to university they will tell you to send your documents to Zas.Thats one of the rules for getting an admission in Bavaria...Buh you can also contact LMU INternational office.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
topeajis:

They will Tell u to submit the permit Upn resumption ni.. So make u just Start Ur Block Account stuff or make u Print the acceptance stuff sign am and Scan back to the international office.. But the Money is Important SHA.. Dont Dull that Money at all.. Try send am by Nest week. And Start Ur Visa Processes ASP as the School go Tell u to Resümee Withen a certain Date ..
ok. will send the money by nxt wk by Gods grace. i have blck acct already as i used another admsn to do it since
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Manover check philipps University Marburg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Manover check philipps University Marburg they offer a course on Environmental Geography(msc) deadline 1 of sept.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Toluth:

Hi Toluth. I studied in UK and I am from Southern Africa not Nigeria. I didn't do any conversion course and I am not going to do one...I am going straight in the Master's course. However, I know of 2 West Africans who have been accepted in my program with just qualifications from Universities in West Africa. We have a Facebook page for all accepted students in my program so I have checked where they come from. When applying online (to my/your course department), you scan and upload your original documents and so there is no need to certify them... BUT I also had to apply to the international office by post, and this is where you now send certified copies of all your transcripts and certificates. You, too, will need to apply to the international office. If you just apply online to your department and forget to also apply to the international office by post, it will be a problem for you. Everyone with foreign qualifications (except those with German qualifications) applying to LMU need to apply to their course department as well as the international office. I suggest you just try and apply there without worrying about any conversion course...you might just get accepted. You'll never know until you try. You should also apply to other Unis, not just LMU to increase your chances of getting a place in a Master's program. I hope this helps and hope to see you at LMU next year smiley !!!! Good luck smiley !!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Godson201333:

Before you can get an admission to any University in Bayern munich..You must send your documents to ZAS so that they can evaluate it thereafter they will issue you a letter called Bescheid!...With this letter attached to your documents you will they apply..If not if you apply to university they will tell you to send your documents to Zas.Thats one of the rules for getting an admission in Bavaria...Buh you can also contact LMU INternational office.
Thanks for ur contribution, I sure will contact the schl's international office.
LillyGemm:

Hi Toluth. I studied in UK and I am from Southern Africa not Nigeria. I didn't do any conversion course and I am not going to do one...I am going straight in the Master's course. However, I know of 2 West Africans who have been accepted in my program with just qualifications from Universities in West Africa. We have a Facebook page for all accepted students in my program so I have checked where they come from. When applying online (to my/your course department), you scan and upload your original documents and so there is no need to certify them... BUT I also had to apply to the international office by post, and this is where you now send certified copies of all your transcripts and certificates. You, too, will need to apply to the international office. If you just apply online to your department and forget to also apply to the international office by post, it will be a problem for you. Everyone with foreign qualifications (except those with German qualifications) applying to LMU need to apply to their course department as well as the international office. I suggest you just try and apply there without worrying about any conversion course...you might just get accepted. You'll never know until you try. You should also apply to other Unis, not just LMU to increase your chances of getting a place in a Master's program. I hope this helps and hope to see you at LMU next year smiley !!!! Good luck smiley !!!!
Thanks for your insightful post LillyGemm. I will do exactly as you've said. But what can u say about Godsons's post about sending docs to ZAS for applying to schls in Munich? Did u send ur docs to ZAS or do LMU as an exception to that?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Toluth:
Thanks for ur contribution, I sure will contact the schl's international office.

Thanks for your insightful post LillyGemm. I will do exactly as you've said. But what can u say about Godsons's post about sending docs to ZAS for applying to schls in Munich? Did u send ur docs to ZAS or do LMU as an exception to that?

In my case, I didn't send my documents to ZAS. I just applied to my course department and the international office. I followed the instructions from my department on how to apply for my preferred course. I think the reason I had to apply to the international office was for them to do that for me...I mean send the documents to ZAS and have them evaluated for me. I have seen something about ZAS on the LMU website. Like Godson201333 said, I also think it's better to contact the LMU international office and ask them about the ZAS thingy. I can just tell you what I did when applying for my course but then for your course, they might tell you something different or give you other requirements. I must warn you that the international office at LMU can be very annoying and take a loooong time to reply to emails...you just have to be very patient with them! They also only pick up calls at certain times (check on their website) and the line is usually busy but you have to keep trying until you get through. Just find out from the LMU international office to be sure about your particular course admission requirements.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
easyemman: @Manover check philipps University Marburg
How far? Any response from your schools yet? Tomorrow makes it august 15th o. What schools did you even apply to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
That LMU website get as e b o!
I can't find where to apply or courses offered at the uni.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
franklysco:
How far? Any response from your schools yet? Tomorrow makes it august 15th o. What schools did you even apply to?
Yes bro. I got Jena but I am waiting for Marburg as its my preferred school. Tomorrow is the day ooo,Well Sammy(my oga) has given me hope sha. How far with urs?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
easyemman:
Yes bro. I got Jena but I am waiting for Marburg as its my preferred school. Tomorrow is the day ooo,Well Sammy(my oga) has given me hope sha. How far with urs?
@ least you are somewhere. At-all at-all na em bad pass, But God they. All the best 2mao. I got rejected by magdeburg but am still waiting for leipzig.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2013
easyemman:
Lool!! Na u be my oga oo. Today is the day and I know its going to be good for u and me and every other person on this forum.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2013
franklysco: .
@ least you are somewhere. At-all at-all na em bad pass, But God they. All the best 2mao. I got rejected by magdeburg but am still waiting for leipzig.
At-all at-all na em bad pass true true! E go better...just pray and believe!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by efilefun(m): 4:16am On Aug 15, 2013
What's the name of ur school bro?
efilefun: What's the name of ur school and is admission still on? Got Waec O Level and NCE cert
Re: German Embassy And Visa by HotKween: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2013
Pls I need help on this:
HotKween: I am a graduate of Economics and development studies with a CGPA 3.66/5.00.
I am considering travelling for masters in human resources management but won't mind programs in business or economics related courses if HRM is not available.
I have studied this thread and will want further info before i proceed with an application to a german university.
Please i need answers to the queries below:
1. What Universities in Germany currently have application open?
2. Is it possible to meet up with a resumption date of at most January 2014?
3. How do i use uni-assist and is it necessary?
4. Do i need to write TOEFL for a masters admission?
5. Can i have a list of schools (3-4 good ones will suffix) that offer masters in business or economics related courses taught in English?
I will appreciate answers to the above and any other information that may be helpful.
Please note i am starting fresh the application process (actually picked up my international passport yesterday) and i have no prior knowledge of foreign studies/visa application.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2013
HotKween: Pls I need help on this:

Reading this thread from the beginning will answer all your questions..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2013
HotKween: Pls I need help on this:

If u read the Trend from the Page 1 or drohte middle u Should have a Background Knowledge on dis questions. But u Might nt Need a Toefl it depends on the School and also go the www.daad.de to Look for schools. School requirment are diff.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by partyhard77: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2013
I just receive my original admission letter today.germans are very funy people.its plain white and black.no colour addictive to make it fine.na waoooo.I wonder how there ladies will look like.#Noswaggtin#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by partyhard77: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2013
Have not be contacted at all.my interview is on tuesday 7am.pls help ooooh.how can I contact DB.have check my bank here d money has being transfer since monday.am really worried oh.
Angel Diamond: @ partyhard you will get an email by wednesday from the deutsche bank.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2013
partyhard77: Have not be contacted at all.my interview is on tuesday 7am.pls help ooooh.how can I contact DB.have check my bank here d money has being transfer since monday.am really worried oh.

Man if u no get am buy monday na to cancel u appontment man.. But try. Call the number on the info they give am nt home now I should have given u their customer service number but incase the number on the details they sent to u no go will try enter any. Deutsch bank I see and collect the number for u SIR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.