Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,089 members, 7,906,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891921 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah exactly each documents for each school.. cool
certified photocopies of transcript for each school or original transcript and all other docs certified, I'm getting it mixed up, please clarify
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes they do Honestly,Even if your have left school for 2 years and ya just applying for student visa,They will ask you why and what have you been doing after you left school and of course give you examination.You might be lucky if you are really really able to proof to them that your real intention is just to study.
@ all our oga's at d top in germany, does it mean if uv graduated years back without any concrete job or verifiable activity, u could be denied student visa What are d chances..??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Tamax:
Bro... Well done sir.. Concerning the insurance issue u meantion... My pal in German said I should sign my insurance deal with DAK which I have did and they said the will mail me my Conditional Health Acceptance Letter which I can also document with other documents that I wanna use for the visa interview. So my question are as follows---
1.Which insurance company do u deal with, its in 9ja or where ? And does it neccessary to have conditional insurance letter for student visa interview or for visa to be granted?
2. If possible I will like to know cheap insurance company that I can deal with and other info concerning insurance base on student visa stuff if they are neccassary as the case may be. Thanks

Man U don't need insurance for visa interview as a student. After your visa is ready the embassy will mail u to come with a three months travel health insurance which will be valid form the date u wish to travel the same date on the insurance will be same on ur visa. So u will need another insurance when u get to Germany . Travel health insurance is different from health insurance the travel health insurance is meant for traveling risk and loss of baggages. The health insurance is meant for ur health in Germany don't mix things up..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Hi Godson and other peeps already in Germany. I will be starting MSc in Germany at Freiburg. I've been doing some research on Germany. All I've seen is that they are cold, arrogant and rude. Here is a link to prove. www.thepiripirilexicon.com/2013/02/germans-are-not-polite-or-why-we-got.html . Anyway it's good to ask Nigerians there how true is this. Pls I need your really elaborate reply so we can know what to expect there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2013
Justcul:
@ all our oga's at d top in germany, does it mean if uv graduated years back without any concrete job or verifiable activity, u could be denied student visa What are d chances..??

Nt like like but u most make sure u ready to give a good answer to question u can tell the VO that uv been seating at home for the last to yrs and expect her to have a positive idea on u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2013
aflynvir: Hi Godson and other peeps already in Germany. I will be starting MSc in Germany at Freiburg. I've been doing some research on Germany. All I've seen is that they are cold, arrogant and rude. Here is a link to prove. www.thepiripirilexicon.com/2013/02/germans-are-not-polite-or-why-we-got.html . Anyway it's good to ask Nigerians there how true is this. Pls I need your really elaborate reply so we can know what to expect there

That very true they are very rude and they believe they own the world but some of them are very nice especially the ones that have travelled much some will tell u they don't like their follow Germans and some will say they don't like Africans so the best for u is to first observed them before gettin close to them I have 24 German student in ma class and one walked to me and said Tope I don't just like u cos I hate Nigerians. And I told him I don't have a personal observation about you cos I don't even knw u. He was surprised. But some of them are very nice and made ma stay here a nice one.. But Germans youths are very rude..but that should nt be a negative energy on u they are nt your professor na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Godson, pls do u mean three different application forms for each schl, wit three seperate certified documents for each schl because am planin to apply to 3-schls unda uni-assist. Also, shld I make 3copies of my transcripts & certify for each schl?

If u applying via uniassit u need one set of application document with the different forms of school u applying to so if u will apply to 4 school u will need just one transcript and other documents and 4 application form. U will get the application form from the uniassit page which u will print and sigh

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
No wahala.. We all naija, we always adapt.

Did you write toefl?

For most bsc u will need toefl for msc u will might nt need but u can also see bsc courses u won't need German sha .. I applied for Mac and I did toefl and even studied German
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2013
manover: thanks bro for ur kind response, actually i have Bsc in Geography and Regional Planning, but i graduated with Third-Class cry Please do you know any institution in Germany who runs Pgd program for Third Class applicant, please was your advice

Man try do a bsc again cos of the result..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

That very true they are very rude and they believe they own the world but some of them are very nice especially the ones that have travelled much some will tell u they don't like their follow Germans and some will say they don't like Africans so the best for u is to first observed them before gettin close to them I have 24 German student in ma class and one walked to me and said Tope I don't just like u cos I hate Nigerians. And I told him I don't have a personal observation about you cos I don't even knw u. He was surprised. But some of them are very nice and made ma stay here a nice one.. But Germans youths are very rude..but that should nt be a negative energy on u they are nt your professor na

Thanks for ur enlightenment! This is another post about their unfriendliness. http://compendium.travelvice.com/reasons-to-hate-germany/ . your response was so smart!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

Nt like like but u most make sure u ready to give a good answer to question u can tell the VO that uv been seating at home for the last to yrs and expect her to have a positive idea on u.

Thanks Bro 4 taking out time to address all our concerns.. I appreciate it. Am planning on applying 4 next summer, i have a 3.68/5 GPA in biological sciences but i want to switch to a different field (B.sc) cos of job prospects and other possibilitis.. And i'll be using my B.sc as an admission requirement to gain admission Hope it wont be a problem?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

Man U don't need insurance for visa interview as a student. After your visa is ready the embassy will mail u to come with a three months travel health insurance which will be valid form the date u wish to travel the same date on the insurance will be same on ur visa. So u will need another insurance when u get to Germany . Travel health insurance is different from health insurance the travel health insurance is meant for traveling risk and loss of baggages. The health insurance is meant for ur health in Germany don't mix things up..

very good explaination..........thank u boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

On Point...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2013
Justcul:

Thanks Bro 4 taking out time to address all our concerns.. I appreciate it. Am planning on applying 4 next summer, i have a 3.68/5 GPA in biological sciences but i want to switch to a different field (B.sc) cos of job prospects and other possibilitis.. And i'll be using my B.sc as an admission requirement to gain admission Hope it wont be a problem?

Nop it won't u will state why u want to change in ur motivation letter...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Angel Diamond:

very good explaination..........thank u boss

Winks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please can anyone living in Germany at the moment tell us how much is it to use Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) in Germany..........because i have heard it outrageously expensive to use BIS in Germany....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tanx alots
Godson201333:

Yeah exactly each documents for each school.. cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Angel Diamond: Please can anyone living in Germany at the moment tell us how much is it to use Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) in Germany..........because i have heard it outrageously expensive to use BIS in Germany....

Lol lol many people just don't use blackberry here,all na big screen phones android
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Justcul:

what course do you want to switch to??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol lol many people just don't use blackberry here,all na big screen phones android

....but how much is BIS? coz i am a blackberry person and Blackberry sef don turn android with big screen........in England it is 20 pounds for 6 months and 5 pounds for a month...........Please i need an idea of how much in Germany.......Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

Yeah that is true even in our so called Nigeria,We face Tribalism...You must be ready to face some challenge in life and not just the challenge also how to over come it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Angel Diamond:

....but how much is BIS? coz i am a blackberry person and Blackberry sef don turn android with big screen........in England it is 20 pounds for 6 months and 5 pounds for a month...........Please i need an idea of how much in Germany.......Thank you.

I knw is about 20 euro montly here for o2 and na contract things. Plsu free calls to german number. But as a foreigner who u won call fo germany.. Only if u can use ur blackbery with wireless in the school and in ur house but nt all blackbery can wok with the wirreless here I don't knw why. My bold 5 have been useless since I got here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

Nop it won't u will state why u want to change in ur motivation letter...

Does your bachelor degree qualify you for a masters degree in Bio Engineering?

the truth is that if you can switch to an environment related course you can easily find employment opportunities
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah that is true even in our so called Nigeria,We face Tribalism...You must be ready to face some challenge in life and not just the challenge also how to over come it.
you are too much with this ur reply! Thanks! God bless you bruv
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
pfanen360: what course do you want to switch to??

Logistics (supply chain)..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
pfanen360:

Does your bachelor degree qualify you for a masters degree in Bio Engineering?

the truth is that if you can switch to an environment related course you can easily find employment opportunities

Yeap, it qualifies me.. But i av been thinking abt environment and resource managent..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello Tope, Godson, and others...plz i need your opinion on this matter

I wrote My WAEC as an external student in a school which has now liquidated due to poor management. However, I didn't collect my testimonial from them, of which i am not entitled to since i was an external candidate. Now, I have my WAEC result, and every other document on the student visa checklist except the secondary school testimonial. Can the absence of this testimonial negatively affect my visa application? By the way, i am an undergraduate student who have completed 3 semesters in a university already.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
johnck: Hello Tope, Godson, and others...plz i need your opinion on this matter

I wrote My WAEC as an external student in a school which has now liquidated due to poor management. However, I didn't collect my testimonial from them, of which i am not entitled to since i was an external candidate. Now, I have my WAEC result, and every other document on the student visa checklist except the secondary school testimonial. Can the absence of this testimonial negatively affect my visa application? By the way, i am an undergraduate student who have completed 3 semesters in a university already.

I dint use ma testimonal aslo when I applied

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tamax:
Pls ao is 1.8milla wasted in dis? if sumone didn't pass it and is it dsame as German language course? Thanks
The 1.8milla is not wasted cos na u chop am yourself under one year and no body follow u chop am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
johnck: Hello Tope, Godson, and others...plz i need your opinion on this matter

If you have Junior Waec certificate with your current waec print out then ya good to go and since ya in a university there,You do not have to worry much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
topeajis:

I dint use ma testimonal aslo when I applied

I did not use any Secondary School Testimonial too and on my WAEC certificate i pinned WAEC scratch card on it but the card was never scratched to confirm my O`level result.........this does not mean anyone applying should not attach the scratch card though......doesn`t cost much anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.