Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,118 members, 7,907,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891933 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Justcul:

Yeap, it qualifies me.. But i av been thinking abt environment and resource managent..
Okay... you should also think about where you will settle down. If it's abroad Bio Engineering but if you don't want to stay abroad do your masters in one of the environmental related course (bio degradation and the likes) an oil company in Nigeria would be more than happy to employ

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2013
pls house while filling d residence permit form, shld i staple or gum my passport or am i jst takin d passport wit me to the embassy? also there is a place dey asked of proposed address of residence...wat shld i write?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2013
pfanen360:

Does your bachelor degree qualify you for a masters degree in Bio Engineering?

the truth is that if you can switch to an environment related course you can easily find employment opportunities
this caught my attention.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2013
GT actually transfers max €7500. The idea is that they can't send more than $10000 equivalent in one transaction per individual. I transferred the balance from my German account, in my case.
Angel Diamond:

Yeah, you will transfer twice..GTBank transfers a max of €6k perr transaction, you can complete the transfer next day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2013
topeajis:

That very true they are very rude and they believe they own the world but some of them are very nice especially the ones that have travelled much some will tell u they don't like their follow Germans and some will say they don't like Africans so the best for u is to first observed them before gettin close to them I have 24 German student in ma class and one walked to me and said Tope I don't just like u cos I hate Nigerians. And I told him I don't have a personal observation about you cos I don't even knw u. He was surprised. But some of them are very nice and made ma stay here a nice one.. But Germans youths are very rude..but that should nt be a negative energy on u they are nt your professor na

Nice response u gave that German guy. Berliners are known for their rudeness anyway, even germans themselves say it. It is better in the west though and many of them don't necessarily make face-face racial comments but they just show it by the way they stare and not being friendly. Berliners have a reputation for being rude even to White people and expats in general. Many of them have much hate also for the british/irish tourists. Germans are not really open and not too friendly but their rudeness is a general thing to everyone not only blacks. And they stare too much. An american guy once told me he hates Germany cos when one goes to a restaurant to eat, it takes forever to get served and germans don't mind waiting
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2013
Most schools in Bavaria no longer require students to directly contact the ZAS office. So check the specific requirement of your school in this regard. They often do it on your behalf by you filling a certain form that authorizes them to. I was admitted to a Uni there as well as another in Baden-Württemberg but chose the latter.
Godson201333:

Before you can get an admission to any University in Bayern munich..You must send your documents to ZAS so that they can evaluate it thereafter they will issue you a letter called Bescheid!...With this letter attached to your documents you will they apply..If not if you apply to university they will tell you to send your documents to Zas.Thats one of the rules for getting an admission in Bavaria...Buh you can also contact LMU INternational office.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ  guys! It's not like that. If you've got a copy of the transfer confirmation which your bank must have sent you to your email, simply print out and attach it to the teller, blocked account opening confirmation letter from DB and copy of the email to the embassy which stated it would be acceptable, and go for your interview. The embassy will require you bring it by another date once received, although they would have already gotten a copy from DB immediately. They'll put your application on hold. Meanwhile, write an email to DB informing them of your near interview date and the urgency of the funds letter.
The German Embassy does not look at things the way you may think they do. This period is very sensitive and they would rather you keep your appointment than come very late, at which point you would actually look desperate and your intentions questioned if you can feel comfortable applying for visa when your school's already resumed.
topeajis:

If that yellow man Deside to Check Ur document and he See Bank Teller he go send u back which Means uv Missed appointment if u Miss appointment u Knw that u wont be Abel to Book Another Till Nest 4month
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2013
You may staple. Cause the officer will need to scan your photo.
As regards address, I put in one of my school's recommended residences. You may also put in your school's address, which shows you're still working on accommodation. They know it isn't easy.
ganasy: pls house while filling d residence permit form, shld i staple or gum my passport or am i jst takin d passport wit me to the embassy? also there is a place dey asked of proposed address of residence...wat shld i write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2013
emeka55:

Nice response u gave that German guy. Berliners are known for their rudeness anyway, even germans themselves say it. It is better in the west though and many of them don't necessarily make face-face racial comments but they just show it by the way they stare and not being friendly. Berliners have a reputation for being rude even to White people and expats in general. Many of them have much hate also for the british/irish tourists. Germans are not really open and not too friendly but their rudeness is a general thing to everyone not only blacks. And they stare too much. An american guy once told me he hates Germany cos when one goes to a restaurant to eat, it takes forever to get served and germans don't mind waiting
Has the embassy replied the mail you sent them
Concerning getting an appointment? What's their response cos am in the same shoe.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
thanks
Rihannaola: You may staple. Cause the officer will need to scan your photo.
As regards address, I put in one of my school's recommended residences. You may also put in your school's address, which shows you're still working on accommodation. They know it isn't easy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
franklysco:
Has the embassy replied the mail you sent them
Concerning getting an appointment? What's their response cos am in the same shoe.

Oh am really sorry bro for not getting bck to u. Yeah! I got an email from them, they told me to send my Full names, passport number and copy of my admission letter. They actually were going to book an appointment for me. I changed my mind though cos am in Dubai now and for family reasons, I defered to Summer. German embassy is the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
emeka55:

Oh am really sorry bro for not getting bck to u. Yeah! I got an email from them, they told me to send my Full names, passport number and copy of my admission letter. They actually were going to book an appointment for me. I changed my mind though cos am in Dubai now and for family reasons, I defered to Summer. German embassy is the best
Cool!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
kelly4top: The 1.8milla is not wasted cos na u chop am yourself under one year and no body follow u chop am.
Lol... Oak.. I understand u now.. If d person no chop am ukan?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello my Oga'...........Topeajis,Godson....I have just been offered admission at a german university,I've been waiting for it and now its here....can someone pls put me tru on how to go about everything cos I don't want to waste any time at all...I don't know what to do first self.....Your advice will be of immense help.....I await your reply....Thanks and God bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
topeajis:

Germans don't recorgnise ND most expecailly uni-assit some school do take it if u apply directly to the school but since most schools are under uni-assist u can't use the ND. I think the university Transcipt with a good grade is better u can't make it a 200l transcipt and u can also try cambrigde I don't knw much of how the exams is been done.
Bro.. I apply tru uni-assist dis winter and they take my ND result.. Though its of good grade. So they do take ND provided u had good grade.
Just to let u knw.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please house, could someone help me out with an audio German lesson or a good German course website? I intend doing a self-study since i won't be able to complete a term if i register now at Goethe. Or is an audio lesson included in the textbook sold at Goethe?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
topeajis:

Man U don't need insurance for visa interview as a student. After your visa is ready the embassy will mail u to come with a three months travel health insurance which will be valid form the date u wish to travel the same date on the insurance will be same on ur visa. So u will need another insurance when u get to Germany . Travel health insurance is different from health insurance the travel health insurance is meant for traveling risk and loss of baggages. The health insurance is meant for ur health in Germany don't mix things up..
Oak.. Thanks for ya explainatory respond smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Godson201333:

just go to www.iginigeria.com try to look for locations all over Nigeria,I know they got one at Iyana Ipaja axis too depending on the closest one to you...ENJOY!
Thanks boss.. I will just do as u have said.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tamax:
Bro.. I apply tru uni-assist dis winter and they take my ND result.. Though its of good grade. So they do take ND provided u had good grade.
Just to let u knw.

And do u have admission with it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
topeajis:

And do u have admission with it
Yeah, of course bro...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by onefour: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please I would like to know if it would be possible for a relative who is an Italian citizen but resident in the UK stand as a guarantor for me instead of having to pay the 8k Euros.
Thanks all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
onefour: Please I would like to know if it would be possible for a relative who is an Italian citizen but resident in the UK stand as a guarantor for me instead of having to pay the 8k Euros.
Thanks all.

Capital 'NO'.. Get da cash..... Simple or he should be based in germany!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tamax:
Just to let u knw.
Please what is your own grade? mine is lower credit. what is the name of the school u applied to? what is the medium of lecturing at the school? thanks for ur prospective response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please pals am very very confused with this german visa please I need your help. My Dad is a citizen over there for decades now and he had come down to Nigeria to take me over to start work and part time school and I don't even know my left to my right as am talking to you now. We have booked for an appointment on 27th august. Seriously I need your candid advice please. What do I do?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2013
odinakaprince: Please pals am very very confused with this german visa please I need your help. My Dad is a citizen over there for decades now and he had come down to Nigeria to take me over to start work and part time school and I don't even know my left to my right as am talking to you now. We have booked for an appointment on 27th august. Seriously I need your candid advice please. What do I do?
see dis guyooo, ur dad has bn a german citizen for decade & he came to naija to pick u & u both have already bookd visa appointmnt for 27th abi na 28th August yet u stl claimd u dnt even no ur left &rite as it's now. How did u manage to book appointment if u dnt no ur left & rite? Who bookd d appointmnt for una abi na holy spirit do am? Look Odinaka,abegi dnt jst make me vex.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 1:19am On Aug 18, 2013
steelie: Please house, could someone help me out with an audio German lesson or a good German course website? I intend doing a self-study since i won't be able to complete a term if i register now at Goethe. Or is an audio lesson included in the textbook sold at Goethe?
try the free course by deutsche welle its calle deutsche interactive. Listen to warum nicht,radio D, audio trainer the are all in deutsche welle website,it won't make u fluent but u can reach B1 with it.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2013
@dehonourable #please dnt miss undastnd mi what I mean it that this my first time I don't even know hw to get this documents and what and what the will ask mi on the interview based on the class of my visa. Please just help and tell me all I need to know about having a german visa please. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Amanda6: try the free course by deutsche welle its calle deutsche interactive. Listen to warum nicht,radio D, audio trainer the are all in deutsche welle website,it won't make u fluent but u can reach B1 with it.
Thanks Amanda. I appreciate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2013
odinakaprince: @dehonourable #please dnt miss undastnd mi what I mean it that this my first time I don't even know hw to get this documents and what and what the will ask mi on the interview based on the class of my visa. Please just help and tell me all I need to know about having a german visa please. Thanks

Are u sure u are telling the truth? Ur dad is a German citizen and he doesn't know the class of visa to file for u? Am not sure u even know the documents required for a visa and why would u book an appointment without even having documents? If u want someone to tell u about german visas, u don't have to make up a story. Just go to the embassy with ur pot of soup and one paint of garri and tell the V.O u need a visa, they are so kind. U can also apply for German visa lottery since ur dad is a citizen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2013
emeka55:

Are u sure u are telling the truth? Ur dad is a German citizen and he doesn't know the class of visa to file for u? Am not sure u even know the documents required for a visa and why would u book an appointment without even having documents? If u want someone to tell u about german visas, u don't have to make up a story. Just go to the embassy with ur pot of soup and one paint of garri and tell the V.O u need a visa, they are so kind. U can also apply for German visa lottery since ur dad is a citizen

Lol Lol don't mind 'em jokers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by liftmeGod: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2013
Tamax:
Yeah, of course bro...
Please what is your own grade? mine is lower credit. what is the name of the school u applied to? what is the medium of lecturing at the school? thanks for ur prospective response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2013
odinakaprince: @dehonourable #please dnt miss undastnd mi what I mean it that this my first time I don't even know hw to get this documents and what and what the will ask mi on the interview based on the class of my visa. Please just help and tell me all I need to know about having a german visa please. Thanks

If u want to apply for a family union and u over 18 u must learn the language and give the embassy A1 certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.