Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,116 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891930 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2013
hello guys, just to set the record straight, the following are the documents needed to be submitted on the day of the student's visa interview:

Valid passport and 2 color passport photos with a white background
• Birth certificate and declaration of age
• Original School Leaving Certificates of Secondary School, original WAECCertificate
• Proof of previous academic studies / professional training, if applicable
• Proof of financial means for one year (7908.- EUR on a blocked German bank
account or official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for one year given before a German authority
• Original letter of admission to university
• Proof of knowledge of the German language, if required for the course
• A “WAEC-direct access card“ (scratch card to access WAEC results online,
available e. g. at Spring Bank and Wema Bank)

Pls am I right? or is there anything else??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Dehonourable: see dis guyooo, ur dad has bn a german citizen for decade & he came to naija to pick u & u both have already bookd visa appointmnt for 27th abi na 28th August yet u stl claimd u dnt even no ur left &rite as it's now. How did u manage to book appointment if u dnt no ur left & rite? Who bookd d appointmnt for una abi na holy spirit do am? Look Odinaka,abegi dnt jst make me vex.
Lmfao.....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol Lol don't mind 'em jokers grin grin grin

Lol.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Tamax:
Lol... Oak.. I understand u now.. If d person no chop am ukan?
if the person no chopp am hungary go hammer am nah. But chop small and save small too. Lol.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
dmitroika: hello guys, just to set the record straight, the following are the documents needed to be submitted on the day of the student's visa interview:

Valid passport and 2 color passport photos with a white background
• Birth certificate and declaration of age
• Original School Leaving Certificates of Secondary School, original WAECCertificate
• Proof of previous academic studies / professional training, if applicable
• Proof of financial means for one year (7908.- EUR on a blocked German bank
account or official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for one year given before a German authority
• Original letter of admission to university
• Proof of knowledge of the German language, if required for the course
• A “WAEC-direct access card“ (scratch card to access WAEC results online,
available e. g. at Spring Bank and Wema Bank)

Pls am I right? or is there anything else??

Yeah thats all says by my Oga at the Top..when are you going for your interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
there was an error on date of birth on my waec cert and also I had a D7 in math in waec. Can waec issue me another if i get an affidavit, and also would d D7 be a prob at d embassy? btw i used my neco for d admission, and i also gat a GCE cert.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
steelie: there was an error on date of birth on my waec cert and also I had a D7 in math in waec. Can waec issue me another if i get an affidavit, and also would d D7 be a prob at d embassy? btw i used my neco for d admission, and i also gat a GCE cert.
since u got d admissn wit neco result, it will be beta u use ur neco. But let's my ogas @ d top sheild more light on dis sha........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
steelie: there was an error on date of birth on my waec cert and also I had a D7 in math in waec. Can waec issue me another if i get an affidavit, and also would d D7 be a prob at d embassy? btw i used my neco for d admission, and i also gat a GCE cert.
since u got d admissn wit neco result, it will be beta u use ur neco for d visa aplicatn. But let's my ogas @ d top sheild more light on dis sha........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah thats all says by my Oga at the Top..when are you going for your interview?

lol thanks bro. my interview is on tuesday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Abeg, is there any flight ticket lottery to Germany going on now?........ smiley

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
dmitroika:

lol thanks bro. my interview is on tuesday

Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Angel Diamond: Abeg, is there any flight ticket lottery to Germany going on now?........ smiley

Yah I think their is one goin to Berlin soon will give u the link sogbo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2013

Yeah you need to have good grades in Maths,Eng.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah you need to have good grades in Maths,Eng.
just wondering if neco would be acceptable. Or can i use my GCE cert.?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
steelie: just wondering if neco would be acceptable. Or can i use my GCE cert.?
it will b beta to use waec GCE nah.. Abi no bi waec gce u get?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
naijaobi:
it will b beta to use waec GCE nah.. Abi no bi waec gce u get?
Na im oo..thankyu.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please pals what do I expect on the day of interview for family reunion my is on the 27th august. Please your advice will be helpful thanks....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
odinakaprince: Please pals what do I expect on the day of interview for family reunion my is on the 27th august. Please your advice will be helpful thanks....
nna eh odinaka ajuju gi a di somehow o... All this questions u are asking here will be better answered by ur father nah.. How can you av a German citizen as a father and u are still confused on the matter...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
odinakaprince: Please pals what do I expect on the day of interview for family reunion my is on the 27th august. Please your advice will be helpful thanks....
Hmmm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
topeajis:

Yah I think their is one goin to Berlin soon will give u the link sogbo

Lol, you dE yab mE ni?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boxiposhags: 3:38am On Aug 19, 2013
topeajis:

Man try do a bsc again cos of the result..
please I intend pursuing my master's degree but I would be in need of hints on how to apply for admission generall in most German universities
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boxiposhags: 4:00am On Aug 19, 2013
Please I need thorough guidance on how to apply for admission(m.sc) in German universities.also, The blocked account,should I deposit 7806 euros for a year before the student visa interview or I can just provide a bank statement of the German bank showing I have such in my bank to take care of me for a year.I want as much info before I get neck deep
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2013
boxiposhags: Please I need thorough guidance on how to apply for admission(m.sc) in German universities.also, The blocked account,should I deposit 7806 euros for a year before the student visa interview or I can just provide a bank statement of the German bank showing I have such in my bank to take care of me for a year.I want as much info before I get neck deep

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Nah you have to deposit the money and thats why its called a blocked account...You can read through this post again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2013
D7 is not a problem please. But try to sort out ur DOB issue.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2013
boxiposhags: Please I need thorough guidance on how to apply for admission(m.sc) in German universities.also, The blocked account,should I deposit 7806 euros for a year before the student visa interview or I can just provide a bank statement of the German bank showing I have such in my bank to take care of me for a year.I want as much info before I get neck deep

After u read d first 30 pages of this thread, i gues u'll have all d answers u want...

more grace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2013
boxiposhags: please I intend pursuing my master's degree but I would be in need of hints on how to apply for admission generall in most German universities

Am nt sure if a third class result can get admission in a german school for msc... Only if u will try private schools
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Please I need information about University of Bonn, I intend to pursue an MSc in Computer Science there. I also have someone planning an MSc in Geology too at University of greifswald. We plan to go next Summer Semester. We already have basic info, but need more info abt the institutions, how competitive the schools are, the cities and anything that can aid our admission. We both finished with a Second Class Upper at a Nigerian Federal University in Nigeria

Thanks all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Johnnyemy:
D7 is not a problem please. But try to sort out ur DOB issue.

who told you D7 is not a problem? which Nigeria university go give you admission on top D7 result talk-less of Germany??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
olaoluphilip: Please I need information about University of Bonn, I intend to pursue an MSc in Computer Science there. I also have someone planning an MSc in Geology too at University of greifswald. We plan to go next Summer Semester. We already have basic info, but need more info abt the institutions, how competitive the schools are, the cities and anything that can aid our admission. We both finished with a Second Class Upper at a Nigerian Federal University in Nigeria

Thanks all
Guys, if u need to get firsthand info about :your school and it's enviroment from those living and schooling there, follow this link http://www.reddit.com/r/germany/comments/1batvy/on_studyingliving_in_leipzig/ and register like you did to nairaland. Ask your questions there and you'd get immediate response. click on the city where your school is situated on the mid-right of the page: E.g /r/dresden.
Very reliable, good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Godson201333:

who told you D7 is not a problem? which Nigeria university go give you admission on top D7 result talk-less of Germany??

Hence he is going for MSc is not a problem. Before now some Nigeria universities admitted student with D7 in either English or Maths. Speaking with experience.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Johnnyemy:

Hence he is going for MSc is not a problem. Before now some Nigeria universities admitted student with D7 in either English or Maths. Speaking with experience.
oga, only some unserious private universities can do dat. E be like u dey togo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boxiposhags: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
suxes2006: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks man for the write-up. I hope others reading this are learning as well.

You mean you got your own visa with a course in a language school and paid
the normal money (1.8M I guess) to get the blocked account of a thing?

As soon as you are settled with the school (gotten the IV and other docus)
then what about the embassy here? Care to tell us what docus you submitted
and how you went (or go, i no sabi english) about it?

Aal Izz Well
will you have ACCesss to the 1.8m when I arrive germany

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.