Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach (24871 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Siwisheswereesh: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Olodo opinion angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Awoo88: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Unable sure say no be devil send this one to our girls,?? Once some guys noticed you as a girl is dating multiple men, u automatically become ashawo. They begin to pass you around. I beg in the name of God, if you are a girl dating, date one at a time. If that no work move on

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Elizphunmzzy(f): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Wetin person no go dey hear from all this so called coach

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Joytonex(f): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Samiah33(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by lezz(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
A woman with multiple partners can never enjoy any relationship even when she finds the right one.

It will always be a life of regret

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Zooposki(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
cassidy1996:
Na your tow..tow go suffer

Can’t you date without sleeping with your partner? Do you even know what dating means?

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Cerebellum:
See as some of them even love the postgrin

I'm sure most of them are....o..make I no talk am
OP, take am
grin cheesy
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by zoedew: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Wisdom of the world. It will fail you. Better to seek God in prayer.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by TheWolfen(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by endsarrrs(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:
I think the photo below is self explanatory grin

A Dating Coach shared this:

"Date multiple men and allow them to EARN your exclusivity.
A guy likes you? Cool. He wants to get to know you more? Great!
Let him PROVE he's worth closing the door on your OTHER options before you actually do—because you do have options, Sis. #datewithcents."
Perharps you grew up in a household where there was no role model of a solid, healthy relationship & you doubt that such a thing even exists. Or maybe your dating history consists only of brief flings and you don't know how to make a relationship last. You could be attracted to the wrong person or keep making the same bad choices over & over due to an unresolved isse from your past. Or that when you do, you dont feel confident enough.
So having multiple partner is a NO NO. Young girls stay away from this topic. Don't follow Siofra (f) Siofra (m) super tucano land for you head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Pataricatering(f): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
Okay, Men are also allowed to date as many as they want. An adage in Yoruba says " Let a man walk and urinate, let a woman walk and urinate. Let's see who would have more water on their leg".

On the long run, women would lose more if they follow the path of OP's advice. But many of them are too myopic to see this.

Having numerous options would only get girls more confused (which they already are) about their chose of partner. Even if they succeed in getting their supposed right choose, they later regret, because they find one or two abnormalities in their choice.

Women shouldn't choose partners for themselves but should allow others do the choosing for them.
just a bunch h of hypocritical trash as usual and stupid adages to back rubbish up .
Please be going up and down pissing on your leg to prove how you should be able to fvck as you please while women can't
A lot of the dumb analogies you dudes come up with just makes someone pause and wonder how we ever allowed ourselves believe you guys were the smarter gender .

7 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by CaCO3: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2021
This ur advice will turn nice guys out there into a monster... Good and nice girls should ignore it pls..

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Olosho don drop quote
To born woman sef they fear me

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Honestly to born woman this time of the day is fucking scaring. I met a lady pharmacist that has 3 sons, u won't believe what the lady told me.
She said and I quot "Thank God I no born girl child"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Drella(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
I wish they will understand that 'Dating' does not mean furcking.
In my days we use to have platonic relationships/dating with more than one guy.

Can there be platonic relationship between people dating??
It's romantic not platonic.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Tannhauser(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2021
angry

Silly as it may sound, the OP is actually right.

Kids think dating means having sex...actually sex ruins friendship. But kids won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by 1stKingharry: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Breaking up is not the solution to Nigeria's situation

flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvyy1uRrW9c[/watch
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Sigggy: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Who else will post this but the great and mighty Siofra!

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by AfroKnight: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Magnoliaa’s gender have come again
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by AfroKnight: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:

If it’s platonic then you weren’t dating.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Drella(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:

Let him PROVE he's worth closing the door on your OTHER options before you actually do—because you do have options, Sis. #datewithcents."

Sex aside,a lady that can date numerous men at the same time should not be settled down with.If you settle down with her,she will still have feelings for some of those men.
Little misunderstanding,she has gone back to meet that other brother.

9 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Newboss(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2021
Drella:

Can there be platonic relationship between people dating??
It's romantic not platonic.

That girl obviously dey date her brothers.

She be mumu woman. Her boyfriend na mumu man.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Myhusband(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2021
over 70% of Nigeria ladies have been doing that, that's why we've many ladies with love me with my past mentality everywhere

this is why I've been preaching to guys to stop paying a bride price of non virgin ladies, a non virgin ladies had lost their virtue and dignity hence it's irrational to pay their bride price. Bride price stands for dignity and value of the opposite sex

8 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by walesoflyf(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:

When will you stop chasing clout... Why do you crave attention so much... OK! It's attention you want shey?.. Oya! Take it... But that doesn't make you relevant.. It even shows your level of Indepth insecurity... Read my lips...

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by BAVOSKI(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2021
And after dating multiple guys, One of them Will now have her nudes picture or tapes And she will now be threatening With it....

4 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by winterlover: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2021
I hope my sisters are not reading this oóo.
Foolish adviser

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Psalmistproject: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Pataricatering:
just a bunch h of hypocritical trash as usual and stupid adages to back rubbish up .
Please be going up and down pissing on your leg to prove how you should be able to fvck as you please while women can't
A lot of the dumb analogies you dudes come up with just makes someone pause and wonder how we ever allowed ourselves believe you guys were the smarter gender .

They are not the smarter gender but the most powerful
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by topoftheworld(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2

Pls come and preach to this Jezebel daughters

Tell them the kingdom of God is at hand
Tell them to repent from their sins
Tell them hell fire is real
Tell them God will forgive them If they repent.
Pls preach peace and hope for them....

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Pataricatering(f): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Olosho don drop quote
To born woman sef they fear me

Lights up my kpoli in peace
another woman hater
May your hate choke you.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by toujurs: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes it's because women of those days don't demand the way ladies of this our generation do, it seem you haven't heard of urgent 2k, toast a lady now, just under a day she will tell you, she doesn't have data, can you sub for me, can you take me out am so bored, can you buy me a phone. Under one person pocket oh. Why won't the guy demand for sex, since it's the only benefit he can get. And if the guy decides to be make the relationship platonic with out sex, and the relationship break, you will begin to hear gossips from the lady like, "that mumu, i ate his money and he didn't even see my pant". grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Legalese(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol...as if the men don't have options too.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Clickguy44: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2021
We don't believe we are the smarter gender, we know this. The environment is a proof to that. Your phone was invented by Martin a guy. Facebook was programmed by a guy named Mark. Same as Twitter by a guy name Jack. Interestingly, a guy created Nairaland his name Seun. We rise by lifting others.

All these benefits because we have guys in the society. And your gender keep on asking for more. Like a bottomless well. We keep on giving our time, resources and energy to better the society and all we ask for is a life partner who will be trustworthy, faithful and reliable.

Pataricatering:

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.