Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach (24872 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Calitoscassius(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Most crime of passion are committed by men. Shooting partners, killing them, acid bathes...etc We see everyday how emotional and jealous you guys can get. It didn’t start today, it started when King David ordered for the execution of a full grown man just to covet his wife. wink
Okay, if you say so... by all means tag all men the same. If you already know this then there is no problemo! as i said. most times women fight themselves over men, with excuses like, "she stole my boyfriend" she stole my husband" I hardly hear cases of a man fighting another man claiming "he stole my girlfriend or wife.

Checking the man's phone to see how many female's contacts he has, querring a man why he is looking at other women's booty or breasts.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by wizard01(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2021
This confused gender, lass lass they will be looking for tightening cream.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by superCleanworks(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2021
aimmoney9:

We go rub am oil continue to dey use am grin grin grin

Are you sure you know what a key & padlock is?
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by DeepSight(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:

Women shouldn't choose partners for themselves but should allow others do the choosing for them.

Antediluvian nincompoop!
*pukes*
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
Okay, Men are also allowed to date as many as they want. An adage in Yoruba says " Let a man walk and urinate, let a woman walk and urinate. Let's see who would have more water on their leg".

On the long run, women would lose more if they follow the path of OP's advice. But many of them are too myopic to see this.

Having numerous options would only get girls more confused (which they already are) about their chose of partner. Even if they succeed in getting their supposed right choose, they later regret, because they find one or two abnormalities in their choice.

Women shouldn't choose partners for themselves but should allow others do the choosing for them.
*choice
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2021
crackhaus:

You dey mind dem? cheesy

To reason past the length of their artificial eyelashes is always a difficult task.
grin grin precisely! when the shit goes down you will see them fighting fellow women with the excuses like "she stole my husband, she stole my boyfriend or start querring a man why he is looking at other women? Checking his phone to see how many women's contacts he has. grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Double post

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Okay, if you say so... by all means tag all men the same. If you already know this then there is no problemo! as i said. most times women fight themselves over men, with excuses like, "she stole my boyfriend" she stole my husband" I hardly hear cases of a man fighting another man claiming "he stole my girlfriend or wife.

E end for fight. Naso una dey fight and poison each other too. Na why una full prison. Our own no pass to tear pant and pull wig. After that we go home and rest. You guys don’t check phones? Who creates those numerous threads in Romance section? grin

Like I said, MOST crime of passion are committed by men.

7 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Arsenate(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Also tell us how many are black males. Then tell us how many are Nigerians and how many are Igbos (your exact subset).

Let’s break it down to the least possible unit.

I am waiting.
I should tell you all this for what reason exactly, Poco? And I hope you aren't seriously arguing the fact that men are women's intellectual superiors. grin
Funny, she thinks I'm Igbo cheesy
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Arsenate:

I should tell you all this for what reason exactly, Poco? And I hope you aren't seriously arguing the fact that men are women's intellectual superiors? grin

You haven’t answered my question. I am still waiting.

In case you missed it, I’ll ask again. How many of these chess grandmasters are BLACKS, how many are NIGERIANS and how many are IGBOS?

Are you or any male in your family one of them? If not, WHY? The intellectuality no dey for your family? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by crackhaus: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin precisely! when the shit goes down you will see them fighting fellow women with the excuses like "she stole my husband, she stole my boyfriend or start querring a man why he is looking at other women? Checking his phone to see how many women's contacts he has. grin
grin grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by DeepSight(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
We don't believe we are the smarter gender, we know this. The environment is a proof to that. Your phone was invented by Martin a guy. Facebook was programmed by a guy named Mark. Same as Twitter by a guy name Jack. Interestingly, a guy created Nairaland his name Seun. We rise by lifting others.

Going with this same analogy, white people are vastly superior to black people.
You sir, represent the height of illiteracy, ignorance and sheer idiocy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by lezz(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Dating is different from being in a relationship. If you know you know.

I have dated multiple women but I haven’t been in a exclusive relationship with all of them.

The OP is referring to dating which basically entails talking, a few outings, getting to know the person generally not always sex. They are trying to say don’t get exclusive with anyone till you are sure that person is the most serious.

Look at it from the point of view of a girls who is in her early 30’s and doesn’t have the luxury of wasting another 2 years being exclusive with one fvck boy that will dump her and marry someone else at the end of the day, you might understand. There’s nothing wrong with this advice if you’re a matured person.
anyhow the OP puts it , it's still suicide for girls.

Many guys will quickly downgrade the relationship if they know their prospects is seeing or dating other men. Personally, I will downgrade a prospective to fling status of I found out I'm just an option in a variety.

Also it's still unhealthy for a girl after dating different guys you then settle for one. I wonder how they manage that
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Divoc19(f): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2021
So dating means romantic hmmm.
Am learning undecided

Drella:

Can there be platonic relationship between people dating??
It's romantic not platonic.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Arsenate:

I should tell you all this for what reason exactly, Poco? And I hope you aren't seriously arguing the fact that men are women's intellectual superiors. grin
Funny, she thinks I'm Igbo cheesy

You suddenly want to deny your tribe? Is this how you people want to actualize Biafra?

Nawa! grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Blackdisciple(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
No be your tohtoh go Suffer am? cool

Bro I tire ooo...
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Calitoscassius(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

E end for fight. Naso una dey fight and poison each other too. Na why una full prison. Our own no pass to tear pant and pull wig. After that we go home and rest. You guys don’t check phones? Who creates those numerous threads in Romance section? grin

Like I said, MOST crime of passion are committed by men.
Really? It ends for fight? Are you sure? okay oo!! grin but i thought you said you wouldn't get jealous and emotional. Now it is just only fight, why fight in the first place?

I no wan hear any woman ask me, why are you looking at that woman's bottom? or checking my phone to see how many females contact i have or asking me where i have been and why am I late to come home every weekend. tongue
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Blackdisciple(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Lolz you will notice that she even ain't faithful to her partner and expect the partner to be faithful to her...

Na your duri go suffer ...
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by prophetfire: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
I wish they will understand that 'Dating' does not mean furcking.
In my days we use to have platonic relationships/dating with more than one guy.
In those days, they don't request for urgent 2k, sharwama, iPhone and subs. It was clean friends deal then. But since girls learnt to fly without perching, men learnt to shoot without missing.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
okay oo!! grin

I no wan hear any woman ask me, why are you looking at that woman's bottom? or checking my phone to see how many females contact i have or asking me where i have been and why am I late to come home every weekend. tongue

Men ask those questions too. Stop acting like you guys don’t. You men have perfected the act of masking or selling your jealousy as logic. If you don’t want to be asked, don’t ask her who she is chatting with too or why she comes home late. Is it not this same Nigeria where men refuse to allow their wives work because men would chyke her? Where men refuse to date fine light-skinned women because other men would be hitting on her regularly and they don’t want to have high BP? Abeg! undecided

10 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Dreytonisback(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pataricatering:
another woman hater
May your hate choke you.

Agreed, but getat abeg

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Dreytonisback(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Honestly to born woman this time of the day is fucking scaring. I met a lady pharmacist that has 3 sons, u won't believe what the lady told me.
She said and I quot "Thank God I no born girl child"

Tufiakwa sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Good advice, let them plow your pusseyy, the more the merrier.

When your plumbing has been destroyed, become a born again sister and seduce one stupid brother in church.

This woman deserves an award. wink
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Clickguy44: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks.

NtiObaEneke:

*choice
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by TheOnlyUyai(f): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Acidosis:

A lot of people do this, both men and women but I've never liked the idea of being anyone's option. It's either me and no one else or I remove myself completely from your list. This may not work for women given the number of suitors and advances they get. Even when they're determined to be with one person, a lot still find themselves giving another man a chance (they won't tell him "yes" and they won't say "no" eitherr) grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

grin

Gettat grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Ogbotobo77(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:
I think the photo below is self explanatory grin

A Dating Coach shared this:

"Date multiple men and allow them to EARN your exclusivity.
A guy likes you? Cool. He wants to get to know you more? Great!
Let him PROVE he's worth closing the door on your OTHER options before you actually do—because you do have options, Sis. #datewithcents."
I support this 100%...but women should also know that their negotiating power to attract men of high calibre is her BEAUTY...then maybe personality.... and as she gets older,she looses leverage.....cos everyday a girl clocks 18 grin...men of high calibre are rare...beautiful women are not
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Farfalla(f): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:

Please come again. I don't quite get this.
Kindly expound on what you mean by this statement. If possible with examples please.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by stakande: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Farfalla(f): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Olosho-esque advice! cool

Say what you want to say about oloshos. They get high value men quite easily.

This I have observed. wink
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by laskab(f): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
I doubt if you have a sister, a wife.

Oloriburuku!

siofra:
I think the photo below is self explanatory grin

A Dating Coach shared this:

"Date multiple men and allow them to EARN your exclusivity.
A guy likes you? Cool. He wants to get to know you more? Great!
Let him PROVE he's worth closing the door on your OTHER options before you actually do—because you do have options, Sis. #datewithcents."
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by laskab(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
I wonder!

Olumighty123:
No be your tohtoh go Suffer am? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.