Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,168 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach (24902 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Farfalla(f): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
cococandy:

You can date without sex.
Many of you don’t even know the meaning of dating.

That's the problem with these teenage boys running amok on Nairaland.
They see you having coffee with a dude and that must surely mean you're sleeping with him.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
lezz:
anyhow the OP puts it , it's still suicide for girls.

Many guys will quickly downgrade the relationship if they know their prospects is seeing or dating other men. Personally, I will downgrade a prospective to fling status of I found out I'm just an option in a variety.

Also it's still unhealthy for a girl after dating different guys you then settle for one. I wonder how they manage that

When we are young and have the luxury of time, most people tend to do the exclusive dating thing. if you are fortunate to find your life partner in this period then that’s your good fortune. But as we get older and the need to find a “serious” partner increases and becomes more urgent, most people, especially women, enter a phase of what I call “rapid dating” where they casually see, date or at least talk to multiple men in a short period. It’s not same thing as a fling, a fling is a short, spontaneous sexual relationship between two people with no intention of a lifelong commitment, but sex may not even be involved in this rapid dating phase I’m talking about. It’s just all about exploring options in a dating pool trying to find a serious partner that you connect with and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I know this because I am currently in that dating pool talking to several women in that age group and we all know what it is. Some suddenly stop talking to me overnight and I know it’s probably because they have met the one they want to get serious with. You only know this if you are in that space yourself.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Farfalla(f): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Pocopoco, can u face the facts that this day giving birth to girl child is damn scaring? Hell no.
Would you find it "scary" as you say to give birth to a daughter in Norway or Germany? Knowing she'll grow up around Norwegian or German men?

Do you think Obama or Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, or even Dangote would think it's scary to have daughters?

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by walesoflyf(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:

God! You're so boring. You sound like a mosquito's fart

A mosquito's fart?... Now I know you are deeply disturbed... For you to say mosquito's fart, please stay on your meds.. You are loosing it gradually.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Farfalla:

Would you find it "scary" as you say to give birth to a daughter in Norway or Germany? Knowing she'll grow up around Norwegian or German men?

Do you think Obama or Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, or even Dangote would think it's scary to have daughters?
We are still in naija ma. When we get their we will cross
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Farfalla(f): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

We are still in naija ma. When we get their we will cross

I'm more interested in knowing why it scares you to have and raise daughters in Naija as opposed to, let's say Canada.

What do your sons do while in Nigeria that makes you afraid of having your daughters around them?

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Farfalla:

I'm more interested in knowing why it scares you to have and raise daughters in Naija as opposed to, let's say Canada.

What do your sons do while in Nigeria that makes you afraid of having your daughters around them?
Thanks for the question my dear.
First and foremost, like I said earlier on, a male child that goes wild will always remember his root, but a girl child that goes wild hardly remember her root.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by NairaMaster1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
No be your tohtoh go Suffer am? cool

Every day she go hear paka paka paka paka.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by lezz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

When we are young and have the luxury of time, most people tend to do the exclusive dating thing. if you are fortunate to find your life partner in this period then that’s your good fortune. But as we get older and the need to find a “serious” partner increases and becomes more urgent, most people, especially women, enter a phase of what I call “rapid dating” where they casually see, date or at least talk to multiple men in a short period. It’s not same thing as a fling, a fling is a short, spontaneous sexual relationship between two people with no intention of a lifelong commitment, but sex may not even be involved in this rapid dating phase I’m talking about. It’s just all about exploring options in a dating pool trying to find a serious partner that you connect with and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I know this because I am currently in that dating pool talking to several women in that age group and we all know what it is. Some suddenly stop talking to me overnight and I know it’s probably because they have met the one they want to get serious with. You only know this if you are in that space yourself.
that space, that pool and that idea is wrong.

They are the baggages that mar and ruin relationships later and heighten the idea of available options elsewhere and kills pleasure rewards in committed relationship.

The need for a woman to date multiple men at a time stems from a wrong foundation; a careless youth phase.....

And regret of missing out on your pool of samples/date is always looming.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Farfalla(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Thanks for the question my dear.
First and foremost, like I said earlier on, a male child that goes wild will always remember his root, but a girl child that goes wild hardly remember her root.

Why do you anticipate that your children will turn out wild? Don't you have confidence in the values and discipline that you'll instill in them? ​

Train your daughters to not put men on a pedestal and you'll not have to worry about them. Men detect pickmeishas and women with low self-esteem a mile away and you should be worried about raising a daughter who believes that her life should revolve around pleasing men and having their approval. That's when they get wild.

Let them know that men are just mere mortals who go through struggles, highs and lows like the rest of society. They're not to be disrespected, neither are they to be worshipped. They're just men.

DJ Cuppy, Dangote's daughters and Obama's daughters will not trade off places with the men in Makoko and the street hawkers in Lagos because they know it's not a man's world. It's a rich people's world. That's why their fathers aren't afraid of having daughters.

About this root thing though.
What are these roots you're referring to? The ones you're afraid your daughters will lose but your sons will remember? An example or two would suffice. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
lezz:
that space, that pool and that idea is wrong.

They are the baggages that mar and ruin relationships later and heighten the idea of available options elsewhere and kills pleasure rewards in committed relationship.

The need for a woman to date multiple men at a time stems from a wrong foundation; a careless youth phase.....

And regret of missing out on your pool of samples/date is always looming.

Okay. Your opinion. I respectfully disagree. I see no reason why a woman with a limited window to find a spouse should tie herself down with a guy who is not serious or ready just because she must be loyal. This is the same school of thought that encourages women to remain in abusive relationships because it’s “for better for worse”. If you’re already at that age you should know or you will find out that you have to be more selfish in relationships if you want the best for yourself instead of doing stupid love up and down like a naive teenager. That’s why I said only matured minds will understand what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Drella(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
So dating means romantic hmmm.
Am learning undecided

kiss

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Olumighty123(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
cococandy:

During dating, you’re getting to know each other. It doesn’t have to involve sex.

Like the lady said, if you find the person that’s the one, then you can exclude everyone else because ultimately the goal would be to become their permanent partner whether through marriage or some other form of commitment.

Now let me ask. If men can’t date without sex. And men can’t stay without dating. Why are guys expecting women to be virgins or have no sexual experience?
Aren’t y’all confused like this?
Does that make any sense to you?
Don’t answer me. Just think about it for yourself

This your long epistle doesn't add up one bit, im dating you because i want to know what it feels like when I'm finally married to you, experimenting every aspects, including bleeping each other, why would I date you and not find out if you are bi, hermaphrodite or whatever.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by lezz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Okay. Your opinion. I respectfully disagree. I see no reason why a woman with a limited window to find a spouse should tie herself down with a guy who is not serious or ready just because she must be loyal. This is the same school of thought that encourages women to remain in abusive relationships because it’s “for better for worse”. If you’re already at that age you should know or you will find out that you have to be more selfish in relationships if you want the best for yourself instead of doing stupid love up and down like a naive teenager. That’s why I said only matured minds will understand what I am saying.
no she doesn't have to be tied down in any relationship. She just have to quit and move on. That's the honourable thing.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Divoc19(f): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Interesting.
So, the chances of being romantic with more than one guy is high if she dates multiple.
I personally don't think 'dating' has to be romantic cos still in my time, it's courtship after maintaining a platonic relationship for years. We had time to hangout and still select the best of our guy friends then.
But all these dating thing ehn undecided
Maybe I won't understand.
Drella:

kiss

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by mystery22: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

You suddenly want to deny your tribe? Is this how you people want to actualize Biafra?

Nawa! grin
I thought menopause has caught up with you,why acting like you are in your period..cos like what concerns biafra with the stupid question you are asking....

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Drella(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Interesting.
So, the chances of being romantic with more than one guy is high if she dates multiple.
I personally don't think 'dating' has to be romantic cos still in my time, it's courtship after maintaining a platonic relationship for years. We had time to hangout and still select the best of our guy friends then.
But all these dating thing ehn undecided
Maybe I won't understand.

That your platonic relationship is just friendship.No strings attached whatsoever.
Then your courtship is the "dating" we are talking about.That is when you become romantic with the person you select.
Courtship is like advanced dating which starts when you are engaged to him(to me, it's still same as dating!)

The coach is advising to be in a romantic relationship with multiple men grin

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Drella(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
mystery22:
I thought menopause has caught up with you,why acting like you are in your period..cos like what concerns biafra with the stupid question you are asking....

Stop taking unnecessary things serious.She is a jovial person that jokes a lot.
She is even igbo too.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by EdwardRandy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
jarvis4:
At the end of the day the middle go turn borehole
Then you go start dey find tightening cream and soap upandan
Still come tell us say her past does not matter. angry
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Solofresh2: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
My niggar grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is like not putting all your eggs in one basket

Only a mumu guy will accept that " connected but no Internet" method you girls use in pussyfying some simpleton....meaning you girls will be dating and eating his money but he can not browse( connected but no Internet)

If you date me...I am going to smooch and suck the hell out of your Bobby....bang the hell out of your pussy
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Divoc19(f): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks so much.
This kind coach needs to be re-coach abeg.
She wan spoil our girls finish be that.
Thanks again kiss
Drella:

That your platonic relationship is just friendship.No strings attached whatsoever.
Then your courtship is the "dating" we are talking about.That is when you become romantic with the person you select.
Courtship is like advanced dating which starts when you are engaged to him(to me, it's still same as dating!)

The coach is advising to be in a romantic relationship with multiple men grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by BRATISLAVA: 4:47am On Oct 29, 2021
pocohantas:

No mind them. Once they hear multiple dating, they start having palpitations and reminding women their toto would suffer. One would wonder if their pricks are cursed or built to inflict pain and ruins.

LMAO! I needed this!

What won't one read on this forum?
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by BRATISLAVA: 4:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Arsenate:

Lmfao, well said. To add to that, of the 1600 chess grandmasters, only 36 (2.25%) are females. That's chess, a game of the smarts.

Are you among the 1564 grandmasters? Or are you playing housewife somewhere?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:41am On Oct 29, 2021
She must be a woman
But why will I double date when am perfectly fine in a relationship
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by reddingtonblack: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Divoc19:
I wish they will understand that 'Dating' does not mean furcking.
In my days we use to have platonic relationships/dating with more than one guy.

LOL !! you live next door to me, you owe me furck how much more dating, things are a lot different now, woke age wink

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Divoc19(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2021
reddingtonblack:

LOL !! you live next door to me, you owe me furck how much more dating, things are a lot different now, woke age wink
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by reddingtonblack: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Very true. That is why we read many sob stories in Romance section. grin

Her vagina would degrade when she has two bfs, but it won’t degrade when one jobless 400L boy is knacking it twice everyday and four times on Saturday. Oshey! Totometer.

aunti wey moomoo if you have a point you won't even need brokeshaming to justify anything, maybe someday you should just step outside NL, even women degrade how much punna managed by multiple users.
women are end products, use your car alone for one yr and try share same car with friends for another year... go figure.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO! I needed this!

What won't one read on this forum?

Maybe there is something we don’t know na. Anything the black man touches he destroys. Be it a living or non-living thing.

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by reddingtonblack: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2021
pocohantas:

To born woman is scary because of what she would do with her vagina that doesn’t affect you except for the fact that you lots are obsessed with our vaginas.

But you are not scared of having a son that could be a cultist, rapist, kidnapper, armed robber, bandit, terrorist, ritualist, drug trafficker, etc. Those ones don’t scare you guys because you people have normalized making the whole world inhabitable for everyone. Na toto be una problem.
Pray tell me one thing women have done that men haven’t done 1m more? Train those sons you are not scared of having to be responsible, because if any of them messes with my own daughter, you would bury a child.

Are you saying supposedly someone post your mom sextape with oga mechanic online, what she did with her pvssy won't affect you as a family bah. t
As a female child you sleep around sotey you no know whu even knack you belle undecided definitely not sugary papito .... carrying a bastard won't affect ur family bah cos it your punna.

One thing women have done a million times that men can never do one is PATERNITY FRAUD another thing female child do conveniently that even bouncers can't dare is women can stand on the highway 1am looking for lift grin beko how una dey do am, no fear

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by reddingtonblack: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
cococandy:

You can date without sex.
Many of you don’t even know the meaning of dating.

it denote possibility not a certainty, remember its a woke world, a lot can happen in one night depends on where your partner stands wink ... you know d meaning of dating we know dating has been revised tongue boya ko nii nice day
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by BRATISLAVA: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Maybe there is something we don’t know na. Anything the black man touches he destroys. Be it a living or non-living thing.

grin grin

LMAO
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by reddingtonblack: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2021
pocohantas:

No o, I need answers. I thought we all agreed women should stop playing victim that sex is enjoyed and beneficial to both parties. When did it suddenly become something that DEGRADES the woman? grin

If sex is not degrading to a woman, why is kpokpori threaten tonto & jemeema with sextape that involves his own preek, despite fishing out the guy that fvcked tiwa savage why is tiwa the only one bearing the brunt.
Naa fvck aunty linda fvck, today she has lost her relevance to mentor her fans grin
why do men inflate their bodycount and women feel dey must reduce there bodycounts to two, why alway two sef undecided
If sex is not degrading to the woman, tega & boma had cold sex .. who is getting more fired shots. you're just an overhype smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.