Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach (24873 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by cococandy(f): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:

Please define dating? Truth is, no man would date you without having sex with you, else y'all are just friends.

During dating, you’re getting to know each other. It doesn’t have to involve sex.

Like the lady said, if you find the person that’s the one, then you can exclude everyone else because ultimately the goal would be to become their permanent partner whether through marriage or some other form of commitment.

Now let me ask. If men can’t date without sex. And men can’t stay without dating. Why are guys expecting women to be virgins or have no sexual experience?
Aren’t y’all confused like this?
Does that make any sense to you?
Don’t answer me. Just think about it for yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hottdawgg: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
I wish they will understand that 'Dating' does not mean furcking.
In my days we use to have platonic relationships/dating with more than one guy.

I remember the Platonic scam of those days. Nowadays dating starts after the bleeping.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by cococandy(f): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

No mind them. Once they hear multiple dating, they start having palpitations and reminding women their toto would suffer. One would wonder if their pricks are cursed or built to inflict pain and ruins.
Vaginà matters. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by InvertedHammer: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2021
/
Any slowpoke who can afford a smartphone and data can post anything online. Any idiota that chooses to heed the advice should look in the mirror and know who to blame.

/

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by crackhaus: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Miss @TorahCents has probably had a fight with her boyfriend in the past for taking another girl on a date, but here she is telling us that it's fine to date multiple people at the same time. cheesy

Woz my own sef? Me I sabi do multiple dating before.

Las las, it's still these same chics that will cry, complain, and accuse you of cheating on them just because you went to see one movie with a lady friend – as if seeing a movie automatically means you're having sex. grin

Very confused gender...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2021
lezz:
A woman with multiple partners can never enjoy any relationship even when she finds the right one.

It will always be a life of regret

Dating is different from being in a relationship. If you know you know.

I have dated multiple women but I haven’t been in a exclusive relationship with all of them.

The OP is referring to dating which basically entails talking, a few outings, getting to know the person generally not always sex. They are trying to say don’t get exclusive with anyone till you are sure that person is the most serious.

Look at it from the point of view of a girls who is in her early 30’s and doesn’t have the luxury of wasting another 2 years being exclusive with one fvck boy that will dump her and marry someone else at the end of the day, you might understand. There’s nothing wrong with this advice if you’re a matured person.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Acidosis(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2021
A lot of people do this, both men and women but I've never liked the idea of being anyone's option. It's either me and no one else or I remove myself completely from your list. This may not work for women given the number of suitors and advances they get. Even when they're determined to be with one person, a lot still find themselves giving another man a chance (they won't tell him "yes" and they won't say "no" either) grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Minjim: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Things have changed I

Dating is now fucking

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2021
pansophist:

For where I talk that one ? shocked

The one you have been knacking, has her vagina degraded? You men will do and say anything to colonize toto. Tufiakwa!
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by crackhaus: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is like not putting all your eggs in one basket

Only a mumu guy will accept that "connected but no Internet" method you girls use in pussyfying some simpleton....meaning you girls will be dating and eating his money but he can not browse( connected but no Internet)

If you date me...I am going to smooch and suck the hell out of your Bobby....bang the hell out of your pussy
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pansophist(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

The one you have been knacking, has her vagina degraded? You men will do and say anything to colonize toto. Tufiakwa!

grin grin

You need deliverance cool

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Noblex2011(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:

Please define dating? Truth is, no man would date you without having sex with you, else y'all are just friends.

I will not agree with that hmm. Guys are still doing it. The fact that you haven't seen one doesn't mean you should generalized it . I have seen more than 3
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Calitoscassius(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
No problemo! It will end in tears eventually, Men should do the same let's see which party will get jealous and emotional.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
pansophist:

grin grin

You need deliverance cool

No o, I need answers. I thought we all agreed women should stop playing victim that sex is enjoyed and beneficial to both parties. When did it suddenly become something that DEGRADES the woman? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by crackhaus: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
No problemo! It will end in tears eventually, Men should do the same let's see which party will get jealous and emotional.
You dey mind dem? cheesy

To reason past the length of their artificial eyelashes is always a difficult task.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by aimmoney9: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
No dey whine us grin grin grin
Small small dey rub our head with oil grin grin grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by aimmoney9: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
superCleanworks:
all ladies, women, girls should follow this advise. it is very very good.

many Keys opening your Padlock till the key starts to turn 360.

gentlemen .... what happens when a key starts to turn 360 inside padlock with no control again?
We go rub am oil continue to dey use am grin grin grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
So that he will be spending money with nothing in return

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is like not putting all your eggs in one basket

Only a mumu guy will accept that " connected but no Internet" method you girls use in pussyfying some simpleton....meaning you girls will be dating and eating his money but he can not browse( connected but no Internet)

If you date me...I am going to smooch and suck the hell out of your Bobby....bang the hell out of your pussy
Hahahhahahaha hahahahhahah real real Nigga
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pansophist(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

No o, I need answers. I thought we all agreed women should stop playing victim that sex is enjoyed and beneficial to both parties. When did it suddenly become something that DEGRADES the woman? grin

Not sex in itself, but promiscous sex, actually do degrade a woman, and all the data supports it, it also affects men too, but that's a discussion for another day. And yes, women should stop playing victims after consensual intercourse, because men don't do that.

Any more questions? cool

6 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Honestly to born woman this time of the day is fucking scaring. I met a lady pharmacist that has 3 sons, u won't believe what the lady told me.
She said and I quot "Thank God I no born girl child"
Hahahhahahaha are you serious she means there gender na liability with nothing to invest except she hook a man?
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
pansophist:

Not sex in itself, but promiscous sex, actually do degrade a woman, and all the data supports it, it also affects men too, but that's a discussion for another day. And yes, women should stop playing victims after consensual intercourse, because men don't do that.

Any more questions? cool

Okay, I hope this doesn’t change tomorrow. I’ll be watching. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
toujurs:
Yes it's because women of those days don't demand the way ladies of this our generation do, it seem you haven't heard of urgent 2k, toast a lady now, just under a day she will tell you, she doesn't have data, can you sub for me, can you take me out am so bored, can you buy me a phone. Under one person pocket oh. Why won't the guy demand for sex, since it's the only benefit he can get. And if the guy decides to be make the relationship platonic with out sex, and the relationship break, you will begin to hear gossips from the lady like, "that mumu, i ate his money and he didn't even see my pant". grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:

Most crime of passion are committed by men. Shooting partners, killing them, acid bathes...etc We see everyday how emotional and jealous you guys can get. It didn’t start today, it started when King David ordered for the execution of a full grown man just to covet his wife. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
We don't believe we are the smarter gender, we know this. The environment is a proof to that. Your phone was invented by Martin a guy. Facebook was programmed by a guy named Mark. Same as Twitter by a guy name Jack. Interestingly, a guy created Nairaland his name Seun. We rise by lifting others.

All these benefits because we have guys in the society. And your gender keep on asking for more. Like a bottomless well. We keep on giving our time, resources and energy to better the society and all we ask for is a life partner who will be trustworthy, faithful and reliable.

Hahahhahahaha I hope you answered her questions
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by NelviusGrey(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Na still this "exclusivity" go choke you grin olosho2 tongue
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Grandmeister:

A personal experience of mine. She tried to date Me and and another guy. The guy closed the door on her immediately after fvcking her and I found out within that same time..she lost a guy who has already made introduction with her people for nothing. Now she dey call my neighbours dey tell them sob stories.
Hahahhahahaha that gender oga Abdul is working while wasiyu they chop free
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pansophist(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Okay, I hope this doesn’t change tomorrow. I’ll be watching. kiss

That has always being my stance. cool
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
No be your tohtoh go Suffer am? cool
Haha
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha are you serious she means there gender na liability with nothing to invest except she hook a man?
I was damn speechless when she said it. The woman I'm talking about is a certified pharmacist with close to 15years practicing experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by crackhaus: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So that he will be spending money with nothing in return
That's the idea behind it, and it's why girls are supporting her.

Which woman wouldn't want free food, free gifts, free outings, free trips... all without the burden of having sex.

Although with these chics, be rest assured they're having sex with at least one guy among the bunch, while the remaining ones will be used for getting free stuff. LOL.

I have always said that when it comes to Nigerians, no gender is innocent las las — very cunning set of humans.

Na who fit outsmart the other gender dey win the game. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.