Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach (24867 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Omoluabiii(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2021
If fucking is going on steady, i will spend on you like madt. But you want me to spend on you while you hide that cunt? Kolerwerk.... Give and take, that it.... You dont give, you dont get...

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by slickycee: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Even as a guy, I agree with this..

This is that abundant mentality we talk about.
My dear, you're people's spec, the guy that would eventually settle with you, would be so happy and proud.

This is Why, a lady should never sell herself cheap .

If marriage is not in two to three years plan, you have no business being in a romantic relationship.

Don't start giving marital benefits to a man who hasn't done the needful

If a man can get marital benefits from a lady he hasn't married, why should he even marry her
He'll just keep her till he gets tired or meets someone he thinks Is better.

Platonic relationships with many guys would solve a lot of your problems

Mind you, in platonic relationships, there's no bleeping.
So if you can't control your urges, anything wey you see you go collect.

If you can. Good for you.

Go out with different guys, don't sell yourself cheap to the highest bidder

Build your support around family and platonic relationship.
Don't become dependent on any romantic relationship or person.

My dear , dating the wrong guy or staying in the wrong relationships inevitably limits your chances of you getting the healthy relationship you need.

The longer you stay in a toxic relationship , the more you lose out time on being in a healthy relationships.

A quality and happy life is all about making good decisions and going with the best choice.

I hope as you keep meeting different types of guys you would use wisdom to decide on what would bring you lasting fulfillment.

One more thing, any relationship that can't give you peace, without sex and money involved.

Would not give you peace even if you both had both

Don't be in a hurry to fvck !!
All the best

8 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2021
L oad of rubbish
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
confirm!
Clickguy44:
Okay, Men are also allowed to date as many as they want. An adage in Yoruba says " Let a man walk and urinate, let a woman walk and urinate. Let's see who would have more water on their leg".

On the long run, women would lose more if they follow the path of OP's advice. But many of them are too myopic to see this.

Having numerous options would only get girls more confused (which they already are) about their chose of partner. Even if they succeed in getting their supposed right choose, they later regret, because they find one or two abnormalities in their choice.

Women shouldn't choose partners for themselves but should allow others do the choosing for them.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2021
cheesy
Mightymosco:
Angel gabriel!!..blow dz trumpet na...wetin remain again
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2021
cheesy
G450:
Na make I chop emeka make I chop Musa na so olosho take start ... Ladies in d house take d advise on ur own peril
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Hakeem3(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

How?? undecided

Olosho spoted grin

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Grandmeister(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
Okay, Men are also allowed to date as many as they want. An adage in Yoruba says " Let a man walk and urinate, let a woman walk and urinate. Let's see who would have more water on their leg".

On the long run, women would lose more if they follow the path of OP's advice. But many of them are too myopic to see this.

Having numerous options would only get girls more confused (which they already are) about their chose of partner. Even if they succeed in getting their supposed right choose, they later regret, because they find one or two abnormalities in their choice.

Women shouldn't choose partners for themselves but should allow others do the choosing for them.
A personal experience of mine. She tried to date Me and and another guy. The guy closed the door on her immediately after fvcking her and I found out within that same time..she lost a guy who has already made introduction with her people for nothing. Now she dey call my neighbours dey tell them sob stories.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by seyz91(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Even without this nonsense advice

naija girls have been dating multiple men undecided
siofra:
I think the photo below is self explanatory grin

A Dating Coach shared this:

"Date multiple men and allow them to EARN your exclusivity.
A guy likes you? Cool. He wants to get to know you more? Great!
Let him PROVE he's worth closing the door on your OTHER options before you actually do—because you do have options, Sis. #datewithcents."

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pansophist(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Women doing themselves, thinking they are doing men. In as much sex is involved, most men wouldn't mind being the 100th boyfriend, afterall, it is her vagina that will degrade. Also, the abundance of choice for women is the beginning of confusion. And a Confused woman is an unhappy woman.

Advice women to work on their value, because that is what keeps men, not this rubbish advice. Instead of being hard to get, she should play hard to forget. Isn't it surprising that what men want from women are mostly not financially related? Just be virtuous, and cool headed. Is it that hard? The women that will take this advice are most likely women that men don't want as wife, so good riddance.

17 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by ransomed: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Plenty runs girls loading.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2021
pansophist:
Women doing themselves, thinking they are doing men. In as much sex is involved, most men wouldn't mind being the 100th boyfriend, afterall, it is her vagina that will degrade. Also, the abundance of choice is the beginning on confusion. And a Confused woman is an unhappy woman.

More importantly, advice the women to work on their value, because that is what keep men, not this rubbish advice. Instead of playing to be, she should play hard to discard. Isn't it surprising that what men want from women are mostly not financially related? Just be virtuous, and cool headed. Is it that hard? The women that will take this advice are most likely women that men won't want as wife, so good riddance.

Very true. That is why we read many sob stories in Romance section. grin

Her vagina would degrade when she has two bfs, but it won’t degrade when one jobless 400L boy is knacking it twice everyday and four times on Saturday. Oshey! Totometer.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by IbileIfe: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nothing sugarcane no go see for aboki hand..
grin
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Honestly to born woman this time of the day is fucking scaring. I met a lady pharmacist that has 3 sons, u won't believe what the lady told me.
She said and I quot "Thank God I no born girl child"

To born woman is scary because of what she would do with her vagina that doesn’t affect you except for the fact that you lots are obsessed with our vaginas.

But you are not scared of having a son that could be a cultist, rapist, kidnapper, armed robber, bandit, terrorist, ritualist, drug trafficker, etc. Those ones don’t scare you guys because you people have normalized making the whole world inhabitable for everyone. Na toto be una problem.

Pray tell me one thing women have done that men haven’t done 1m more? Train those sons you are not scared of having to be responsible, because if any of them messes with my own daughter, you would bury a child.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by rabiudon: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2021
superCleanworks:
all ladies, women, girls should follow this advise. it is very very good.

many padlocks opening your key till the key starts to turn 360.

guys .... what happens when a key starts to turn 360?
E don spoil be dat
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by cococandy(f): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
No be your tohtoh go Suffer am? cool

You can date without sex.
Many of you don’t even know the meaning of dating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Charx122: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Very wrong advice
las las you go regret

Na olosho when life don tire dey give advise to women...Thumps ups!!. Ladies and girls I hope your taking good advise..
Have more body count before you settle down with one unfortunate man..
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Arsenate(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Clickguy44:
We don't believe we are the smarter gender, we know this. The environment is a proof to that. Your phone was invented by Martin a guy. Facebook was programmed by a guy named Mark. Same as Twitter by a guy name Jack. Interestingly, a guy created Nairaland his name Seun. We rise by lifting others.

Lmfao, well said. To add to that, of the 1600 chess grandmasters, only 36 (2.25%) are females. That's chess, a game of the smarts.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2021
cococandy:

No mind them. Once they hear multiple dating, they start having palpitations and reminding women their toto would suffer. One would wonder if their pricks are cursed or built to inflict pain and ruins.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by siofra(f): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2021
walesoflyf:

When will you stop chasing clout... Why do you crave attention so much... OK! It's attention you want shey?.. Oya! Take it... But that doesn't make you relevant.. It even shows your level of Indepth insecurity... Read my lips...

God! You're so boring. You sound like a mosquito's fart
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by MarketDispatch: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Siofra....and justification for runs are like 5 & 6.
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

To born woman is scary because of what she would do with her vagina that doesn’t affect you except for the fact that you lots are obsessed with pur vaginas.

But you are not scared of having a son that could be a cultist, rapist, kidnapper, armed robber, bandit, terrorist, ritualist, drug trafficker, etc.

Pray tell me one thing women have done that men haven’t done 1m more? Train those sons you are mot scared of having to be responsible, because if any of them messes with my own daughter, you would bury a child.
Pocopoco, can u face the facts that this day giving birth to girl child is damn scaring? Hell no.
Listen dear poco, I'm always in the street due to the nature of what I'm into. I hv seen it all, if a male child wants to go wild, he will always remember his root but if a girl child goes wild, just forget it, it will only take grace (according to Christians) for her to come back to her root.
My time with an NGO dealing on domestic violence and child abuse, I saw a lot my dear

1 Like

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Olumighty123(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2021
cococandy:

Please define dating? Truth is, no man would date you without having sex with you, else y'all are just friends.

6 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Arsenate:

Lmfao, well said. To add to that, of the 1600 chess grandmasters, only 36 (2.25%) are females. That's chess, a game of the smarts.

Also tell us how many are black males. Then tell us how many are Nigerians and how many are Igbos (your exact subset).

Let’s break it down to the least possible unit.

I am waiting.

6 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Pocopoco, can u face the facts that this day giving birth to girl child is damn scaring? Hell no.
Listen dear poco, I'm always in the street due to the nature of what I'm into. I hv seen it all, if a male child wants to go wild, he will always remember his root but if a girl child goes wild, just forget it, it will only take grace (according to Christians) for her to come back to her root.
My time with an NGO dealing on domestic violence and child abuse, I saw a lot my dear

Can you face the fact that giving birth to males is damn scary? Boys are now ritualists, drug dealers, rapists, yahoo boys and kidnappers.

I have seen a lot too.

If a girl goes wild, did she kill anybody? Or is wildness the fact that she has 5 boyfriends? Does that hurt anybody?

Spend more time advising yourselves and leave toto alone. Nigeria is not ranked an unsafe country because young girls are fcking. It is because of the activities of you and your gender. Advise yourselves small and leave toto alone!!!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pansophist(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Very true. That is why we ready many sob stories in Romance section. grin

Her vagina would degrade when she has two bfs, but it won’t degrade when one jobless 400L boy is knacking it twice everyday and four times on Saturday. Oshey! Totometer.

For where I talk that one ? shocked
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Can you face the fact that giving birth to males is damn scary? Boys are now ritualists, drug dealers, rapists, yahoo boys and kidnappers.

I have seen a lot too.

If a girl goes wild, did she kill anybody? Or is wildness the fact that she has 5 boyfriends? Does that hurt anybody?

Spend more time advising yourselves and leave toto alone. Nigeria is not ranked an unsafe country because young girls are fcking. It is because of the activities of you and your gender. Advise yourselves small and leave toto alone!!!
As for the toto aspect, it's only for those that wants to die their.
Ritualist yes
Drug yes
Remember women led men to do somethings they never intend doing.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

As for the toto aspect, it's only for those that wants to die their.
Ritualist yes
Drug yes
Remember women led men to do somethings they never intend doing.

Of course it is women the emotional gender that leads the logical gender to do bad things. If it is not women, it is devil.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
To be honest I support this approach for both men and women. Too many fvck boys and fvck girls abound these days for you to pledge your loyalty to someone before they earn it. Especially if you are at that marriageable age, you don’t want to waste another year or two being exclusive with someone who will let you down at the end of the day. Date multiple people casually (I didn’t say be sleeping with everyone o) till you find the most serious one you are ready marry, then make that move.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by ikorodureporta: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2021
That's why they are always confused & insatiable
Re: 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Of course it is women the emotional gender that leads the logical gender to do bad things. If it is not women, it is devil.
According to Christian holy book, John the baptist was beheaded bcs of a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.