Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,002 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters (64410 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by rocknation62(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na only God know who dey serve am
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by djmickymouse(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Pastor arrested for allegedly having unlawful sex with woman and her two daughters in Ogun

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-having-unlawful-s3x-with-woman-and-her-two-daughters-in-ogun.html

Mother n daughter!!! Me I will just kill him
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by siant: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. All what men think about is sex.
Women are nothing short of sex object.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by deedeemob(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
I'm sorry to be rude, but pls do shut that trap.
saphiere:
Never leave your girl child with any man please. This gender is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Karemarealty288(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
See what you preek cost you...your Freedom ..welcome to life of shame, hunger, lack.

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahaah grin grin

Oponu, see this cannibal
that one concern you ooo tongue
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
On a second note, Did he rape them? Were the girls minors?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by uptownemmygee(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't know where this rainbow flag girl saphiere dey always see all this her news them sef

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by wagazala: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
what exactly is his crime that is chargeable to court?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by SirMichael1: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And women with their fish brain Fell for it always

Not as if he raped them OOO

According to the story

Why

Why

I really want to know why he was arrested though. Are the woman daughters underage? If it is consensual, then why arrest him?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by BePrepared: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
post=109744174:
Oh Lord!

Na all different animals dem just dey call pastor now.
They have turned The name Pastor to something else.

Bloggers, are you all okay laidis?

Don't mind them, many people answer pastors as nick names bloggers don't mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by twilliamx(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm..so many false prophet out there..
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by anthony533(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
The same way you father is cursed.. I don't know if you have a father..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by emusbyz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:

Be jumping up and down looking for people to quote and reply you.

Yeyeyeyeye.. men are blah blah blah.

I pray you heal from whatsoever personal trauma you had with men.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by anthony533(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Haakeem(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly I don't know why they loose their sense of reasoning on erection.Association of vein gathered together called penis have been the downfall of most men.The downfall that penis cannot cause does not exist.
so u mean ur future children would be a downfall?.

Abeg reason before vomiting rubbish outtaf your mouth, 40yrs old woman.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by SeriouslySense(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Pastor arrested for allegedly having unlawful sex with woman and her two daughters in Ogun

On interogation, the pastor, confessed to the commission of the crime but pleaded for forgiveness. In his confession, he explained that he took advantage of little misunderstanding between the woman and her husband to carry out the devilish act.''Oyeyemi said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-having-unlawful-s3x-with-woman-and-her-two-daughters-in-ogun.html
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's bad

Fake pastors everywhere giving the good pastors bad name

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by TooMuchStuff: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gbola has done it again

Even unbelievers can't try what supposed Man of God can do these days.

Last days
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by OlawaleBammie: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
that one concern you ooo tongue

No be today ikenna don dey use hin mama buy benz grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Zorn: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
you're a product of curse if I should go with your statement

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
SirMichael1:

I really want to know why he was arrested though. Are the woman daughters underage? If it is consensual, then why arrest him?
you should go through the Story.

Maybe you'll understand why he was arrested cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Farid24224(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Religion of ........... angry angry
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
ARE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by turischool(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
What's the crime when they are all adult

Why show us only the pastor pics what about the woman and child

Two adult commited a consented crime

They arrest the man only and other foolish men are against the men only

Feminist will destroy this world by manipulating men against men

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Haakeem(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
All men sir.
including your father and brothers right?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by ukaface(f): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo
Be like I go dey rate prostitutes,runz girls,strippers,players more than all these pastors oooo.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by InvertedHammer: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
/
Should we feel sorry for the idiots that keep running to pastors, prophets, mummy GOs and Daddy GOs?
That's their problem since they refuse to use their God-given brain. How can you listen to another human being tell you what God thinks? They are all scammers!

The mother of the girls should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I advocate a firing squad.
/
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Pipefitter: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This guy missed what they are best at and now he's going to prison all because of toto tongue

He's mate are into skull mining which has been their primary source of income.

He chooses to go into pastoring which the last time I checked, usually don't end well for people like him tongue

Except the girls are minors, otherwise there is no crime if it's concensual

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Sarmiz24(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is not a criminal offense tho, he will be set freeā€¦ just saying respectfully na the woman and her children mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.