Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,239 members, 7,950,304 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters (64687 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by shalomm: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. All what men think about is sex.
Never leave your girl child with any man please. This gender is cursed.

I'm very sorry about what your dad did too you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by adetem(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wetin come be women Lucifer abi, he blind the woman, abi he use holy spirit tie them or he rape them? No. I condemn his act and the woman need to be blame also. I also blame the husband and this will sound a warning for those men who like chasing their wives outside. Na wetin dey for ground big dey chop.
saphiere:
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by vikstandon(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly I don't know why they loose their sense of reasoning on erection.Association of vein gathered together called penis have been the downfall of most men.The downfall that penis cannot cause does not exist.

But you fail to zip up all the time... You've got the manhole, the other is in possession of a rod. The pestle is useless without the mortar.
But where there is availability of the manhole and is kept wide open...there must be a clinging.

But men... please stop falling into bottomless pit anyhow; you came through that point doesn't mean you go through that point.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by fotadmowmend(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
See pastor like yahoo boi
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
I think it's the same pastor Toyo baby called out yesterday
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by nedekid: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
How do these charlatans convince people that they are pastors? undecided
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by clockwisereport: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:

Your father is number one
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

No be today ikenna don dey use hin mama buy benz grin
No be new things say Kamoli uses he's blood brother do money ritual tongue.

Bashiru arrested in possession of human skull cheesy cheesy

Wale and his gangs terrifying agege expressway has been arrested tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by RIDOO: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And women with their fish brain Fell for it always

Not as if he raped them OOO

According to the story

Why

Why

Sebi It was a fish that took Jonah to the shore to be able to be useful for God.Does dt fish not have brain?So not all fishes are brainless.Everything in life requires prayers and common sense.. even religion wise..But she as a person just choose not to use her brain.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
How old where the daughter's though, we can't dispute a good dick is high up in a woman priority.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by chijiokecosmos: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Pastor arrested for allegedly having unlawful sex with woman and her two daughters in Ogun

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-having-unlawful-s3x-with-woman-and-her-two-daughters-in-ogun.html
a Bad news coming from Yorubaland everyday. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This guy missed what they are best at and now he's going to prison all because of toto tongue

He's mate are into skull mining which has been their primary source of income.

He chooses to go into pastoring which the last time I checked, usually don't end well for people like him tongue
What is his crime exactly? I don't get it. He didn't kidnap nor did he raped them. They went to him and had sex him by their own will not forcefully. What will be his charges? And the mumu dey confess wetin sef He should get himself a lawyer if he wants his freedom back. He doesn't even need a good lawyer to beat them and counter sue the mumu police for unlawful arrest & detention. Thunder fire "ignorance", chai!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by ScrapMetals: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Handsum64: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigeria is a failed state that pastors have become untouchable.
The excesses of these fraudsters are becoming deafening yet there seems to be conspiracy of silence because the political class and the Jesus is Lord preachers have the vulnerable they always molest unchallenged
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by chatinent: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Haakeem:
but are busy lashing someones female daughter.

I no lie na.

Lash?

I am human please. Don't do that.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by vikstandon(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:

Please forgive the Mofo Father that took advantage of you...The gender isn't evil, is just a few that spoil the brut.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by PrinceMajestic: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Better set him free you stupid motherfuckas. I remember how you dumb fhucks attacked us then when we started calling out these fraudsters. You worship them like your Gods, you have no reason to challenge their actions since you all believe they should not be challenged because they're men of God. You dumb fhucks will learn the hard way by the time these pulpit bandits are finished dealing with you sick Christian pigs.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Tywo2018: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
E ka.. See face
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by ablejesus26(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:

You are not a woman of virtue.
One way or the other you attract what you get so you ve been meeting the wrong guys bcus you are the wrong woman for the right man
Do you get the drill�
Work on yourself and stop all this men are this,men are that bullshit.
You are no better woman either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Once you say In Jesus Name most women this days will allow you do anything with them
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Destiblack(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
=saphiere

So evil and curse do climb and bleep you everyday?

All I know is that good and evil leaves in all humans, who you really are will never hide. Only time and patience will show were you stand to the world and your generation. My choice is good and I know am not perfect but can never be a SIMP.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember no competition in destiny.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by fredoooooo: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Awon lomo ..its part of spirituality grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nairobi33:

What is his crime exactly? I don't get it. He didn't kidnap nor did he raped them. They went to him and had sex him by their own will not forcefully. What will be his charges? And the mumu dey confess wetin sef He should get himself a lawyer if he wants his freedom back. He doesn't even need a good lawyer to beat them and counter sue the mumu police for unlawful arrest & detention. Thunder fire "ignorance", chai!
the guy fell for them because he doesn't know his right tongue

Most people in Nigeria today are victims of not knowing your right when trouble comes.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Pimine: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Ndi my pastor say. My pastor is a man of God. My pastor can do no wrong. See wetin e dey cause.

Serve God with all your heart but double-check everything your pastor says before they play you handicap.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by RIDOO: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Karemarealty288:
See what you preek cost you...your Freedom ..welcome to life of shame, hunger, lack.

...LOL ... this got me laughing out loud.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Weakerections: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
LilyColin:
This man doesn't look like a pastor. He looks like a cultist & cigarette junkie
. exactly..
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by realstars: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pastor again again?
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by bluefilm: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why na?

Because it's because the Pastor was having an END TIME sex with the mother and her 2 daughters.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Romanoff:
Naa this one call God, God no call am.

Stomach infrastructure has made many to call God, different mushroom churches with immorality and atrocities living there.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Chiefecho(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Crusadee:
Hmmmm enjoyment
This one na craze man grin grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by arthurwillia(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
saphiere:
Your brothers and father inclusive
So sorry man
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Haakeem(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:

Lash?

I am human please. Don't do that.
you don't fornicate? If yes, then we are the same.... I did think its only me that is still a virgin in nl.grin Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.