Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,003 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters (64411 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by lexy2014: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. All what men think about is sex.
Never leave your girl child with any man please. This gender is cursed.
You are shifting from the subject of discussion. let's talk about how we can stop men from raping.

Seems your dad is evil and all he thought about was sex. Did your mum leave u with your dad? What happened to u when she left u with your dad?
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Das1mama: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly I don't know why they loose their sense of reasoning on erection.Association of vein gathered together called penis have been the downfall of most men.The downfall that penis cannot cause does not exist.
pls next time be precised. All men are not the same...
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Das1mama: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Nonexisting:
"his wife and two daughters were lured by the pastor of their church who took them into his custody and has since been having sex with both the mother and her two daughters" The pastor lured and not raped them, so the crime he committed is only child molestation. The woman foolishly submitted herself to the pastor and took her daughters along which is shameful. Since the daughters are children, the man should face the crime of sleeping with minors. Him sleeping with the woman is not a crime.
bro pls where did you see the girls and were confirmed Minors? Abi no be d same post we read?
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by TechspeciaIist(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Skmoda360:

You are curs..ed......if i say wetin dey my mind you regret ever coming to this world .... oloriburuku
that's what you all deserved.
when a certain Ebenezer was trolling that saphiere and dealt so hard with her on this forum you could see the way all guys on this forum simped and attacked the poor guy.
the saphiere girl even deactivated her other account and left this forum after Ebenezer brought out her details as Sarah Theophilus a student studying mass communication in river state university, the boy also brought proofs of how the saphiere had been sleeping with lecturers in exchange for grades and also how she committed abortion for two men.
a fact she never denied, mods stepped in, all the guy's on this forum attacked the poor guy and the thread was deleted..
now I can see she is back again. hand go touch her soon
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by jhames010(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=meetme01 post=109766967][/quote]

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by SatanicLunatic: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
luring a housewife and her two daughters away from their home, keeping them in his own house, and having carnal knowledge of the women.

What is the crime here
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by SatanicLunatic: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
when a certain Ebenezer was trolling that saphiere and dealt so hard with her on this forum you could see the way all guys on this forum simped and attacked the poor guy.
the saphiere girl even deactivated her other account and left this forum after Ebenezer brought out her details as Sarah Theophilus a student studying mass communication in river state university, the boy also brought proofs of how the saphiere had been sleeping with lecturers in exchange for grades and also how she committed abortion for two men.
a fact she never denied, mods stepped in, all the guy's on this forum attacked the poor guy and the thread was deleted..
I usually don't attack females but that saphiere is a bitch as hoe and not a woman
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by SatanicLunatic: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
saphiere:
Pastor arrested for allegedly having unlawful sex with woman and her two daughters in Ogun

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-having-unlawful-s3x-with-woman-and-her-two-daughters-in-ogun.html
Sarah Theophilus a student studying mass communication in river state university, the boy also brought proofs of how the saphiere had been sleeping with lecturers in exchange for grades and also how she committed abortion for two men.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
I usually don't attack females but that saphiere is a bitch as hoe and not a woman
her other moniker is FERNANDEZISBACK, she is the same person operating those two accounts.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
Sarah Theophilus a student studying mass communication in river state university, the boy also brought proofs of how the saphiere had been sleeping with lecturers in exchange for grades and also how she committed abortion for two men.
mods deleted that thread but I think I screenshot it where she herself confirmed that she has committed abortion twice. her face was even brought up on the thread before mods deleted it.
But since it's a lady I just forgot her and moved on since ladies are known to have fish brains.
she's just not worth it as she's just using that strategy to seek attention
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Geniuelander: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
omg this bastard trolled Stupid me. Abeg u get her pics? We die here. Abeg try search for her pics and send and I promise u I will Bleep the hoe and make sure she will either get suidal or leave Nairaland

No be So life be o

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by space9880: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
saphiere:
You are shifting from the subject of discussion. let's talk about how we can stop men from raping.
Ev#l is not gender specific madam you’re just full of h#te
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Skmoda360(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
So the bastard is still a student .... undecided
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by countryman13: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. All what men think about is sex
Am sure U ll agree wt me dt one of d fundamental reasons y God created us was to reproduce n SEX is d only way to fulfill ds God's commandment.
Both gender were cursed right there in d garden of Eden n na una cause am
A law should b put in place to castrate any man caught raping.
good night
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Atodoi: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
I suspect a false accusation here for the fact that the woman in the context had to leave her marital home to live with a married pastor with her daughters. My doubts are why the woman has not come out to tell the public what really happened, neither did the pastors wife testify against her husband for cheating. We must be prudent how we judge people without details.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Baba8064209091: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
saphiere:

I see ur pains dear, u must be a product of rape, bear with us men, if ur father pursue ur mum due to her olosho work, don't hate him, but since u depends on the proceeds of Ur mum's olosho, u must keep hating men...
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by babygirljoy: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video) / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.