Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters (64408 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by ufotunang: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Konji pastor
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Edusouls(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2022
This ur gender is cursed with fish brains and extreme stupidity, so to settle issues with her husband is to go to pastors house with her two daughters and Bleep pastor together? Chai sorry daughters of eve
saphiere:
Men are evil. All what men think about is sex.
Never leave your girl child with any man please. This gender is cursed.
You are shifting from the subject of discussion. let's talk about how we can stop men from raping.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
But he has no right to be rude to me,I hate men that are not gentle. Even if I was careless with my statement him been a man should behave and act gentlemanly but he decided to be uncouth,so I won't apologize because he was rude.
[/s]

Uncouth loose tongue
Cheap cabin biscuit slut
Very masculine and I'm sure ugly
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by TrumpDonald2: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
All men sir.
Hope you know that includes your father, brothers etc? That's hasty generalization.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by princefrank76: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly I don't know why they loose their sense of reasoning on erection.Association of vein gathered together called penis have been the downfall of most men.The downfall that penis cannot cause does not exist.
u no deactivate again?

i guess u were just seeking attension that day
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by naikeboy(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Man of God on the beat....
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by jhames010(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2022
So I have questions before I make any comments...

Did he drug them?
Did he rape them?
How old are the daughters?
Is there any law that allows people to be arrested because the slept with someone else's wife?
Why was the woman not arrested too?
Did he sleep with all three at once or did it at different times?

I feel we need to hear the complete details and get our facts right before making comments.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nigerianfactor: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2022
blessedvisky:
The word 'pastor' has become such a joke that anybody that parades himself as a pastor today is instantly suspected of mismeandors bothering on illicit sex, abuse of authority or siphoning funds

I used to wonder why God doesn't deal with people like this distinguished gentleman sex maniac before, but now I am inclined to believe God does not really care about these things as we do

Well I need to defend God here. Contrary to your accusations, God has given us so many examples to show that he neither accepts nor tolerates evil and wickedness. Have you never heard of the well-known Bible statement that "judgment will start from the house of God"? Did you not read how God punished King David over Bath-sheba despite David's repentance? Did you not read about Korah, Dathan, Abiram who tried to usurp Moses' God given authority, claiming that God was also with them; and what God did to them?
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly I don't know why they loose their sense of reasoning on erection.Association of vein gathered together called penis have been the downfall of most men.The downfall that penis cannot cause does not exist.

The women fell for it, women need higher cell brain to function, you will see a guy sleep with all friends. Women need to start rejecting men.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Addilelgi(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Who are we supposed to put the blame on. Women normally are addicted to prophecy and miracles centres
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Addilelgi(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Please explain so that we can fear them legitimately
toujurs:
Yoruba men and woman yansh ehn, Na curse?
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Addilelgi(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2022
toujurs:
Yoruba men and woman yansh ehn, Na curse?
Please explain so that we can fear them legitimately
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Skmoda360(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
You are shifting from the subject of discussion. let's talk about how we can stop men from raping.
You are curs..ed......if i say wetin dey my mind you regret ever coming to this world .... oloriburuku
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by IKennaGabriel(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
He was arrested for what abeg? Rape?
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Karlosorji(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
If your gender doesn't have fish brain tell me how a pastor will lure both mother and her 2 daughters to have sex with them. Watch your mouth
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And women with their fish brain Fell for it always

Not as if he raped them OOO

According to the story

Why

Why
some women will sleep with anything that has a penis
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by pansophist(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
JESHAL:

The western women might not be knacked by their pastors but the Feministic progressive culture incentives women to be promiscuous married or not and masculine chasing career which is why marriage is failing there at 50% divorce rates, birth and marital rates are dropping below replacement levels, she can be educated but she must not be ambitious that will make it difficult to balance motherhood and career that's my point, she must not loose her feminity

Youre speaking not from your own experience, but from an ideological perspective. Hence I said its not always black and white. This is an argument you've always not agreed with me on, and it's okay. But no, a woman can actually be a mother and have a career. She can be feminine and still have a career. She can have a career and not be masculine.

There are lots and lots of women that hates toxic feminism as much as you do, don't put all women in one basket. Besides, how come you know western women more than those that live with them? There are millions of women scattered all over Nigeria that are working and a breadwinner for their family, they've not even heard of the word "feminism" before, but you can only see them if you want to. And what do you want exactly? A woman that doesn't work? Then you'll call her a leech? Alaye stay one place biko.

Your argument pattern is like the bell curve theory, where you judge most women from the realities of the extreme top. Same thing feminist does, that you won't accept. They say men occupy positions of power, meanwhile in reality, only few men does, and most men under are doing soul crushing jobs to get by. Stop judging women from this extreme tip. It's simple not true. Yes there are some that represent what you said, but not all.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
I always advice young men, never marry a religious woman, a prostittue is better than a church woman.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by okoroemeka(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And women with their fish brain Fell for it always

Not as if he raped them OOO

According to the story

Why

Why
i can't point a finger to what the pastor did that is illegal to be arrested,is it because pastors are not allowed to fvck or is it because of you are fvcking the mother you will not touch the daughters,I didn't see were it was said he raped the daughters,the mother will be the whistleblower due to jealousy, morally what the pastor did was wrong but I don't see anything illegal about that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by lightwind(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Haakeem:
Still waiting till nxt month 15....me self i'm nt sure wether their legit.
Okay, i have passed the minimum withdrawal of 300$ . I am on 525$ . Waiting till 17th Feb.

I don't know why they didn't make space options for where one can put their Account details?? After saying your withdrawal options will appear here once you reach your minimum withdrawal limit of 300$
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Haakeem(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
lightwind:
Okay, i have passed the minimum withdrawal of 300$ . I am on 525$ . Waiting till 17th Feb.

I don't know why they didn't make space options for where one can put their Account details?? After saying your withdrawal options will appear here once you reach your minimum withdrawal limit of 300$
I have a kinnda feeling they are not legit....

i just comot my mind from there jor.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by johnriley: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Do u mention anything like rape tgere
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by meedoLock(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why do some people derives joy or satisfaction in perpetuating evil?..

I mean, it really make a lot of sense doing good than going for the opposite. O wrong nau....
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Wumex91: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
someone please help me with something to eat. 0157379858 Gtbank. God bless the giver.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by meetme01: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
jhames010:
So I have questions before I make any comments...

Did he drug them?
Not affirmed. However,Spirituality seems to be involved which should never be ruled out in Social Work practice.

Did he rape them?
Started molesting since they were teens

How old are the daughters?
One is above 20 and the other below 17

Is there any law that allows people to be arrested because the slept with someone else's wife?
He eloped with the woman and its presumed they are married since they have been cohabiting for over 10years after eloping

Why was the woman not arrested too?
She was but sent to rehabilitation for further intervention

Did he sleep with all three at once or did it at different times?
As said, the kids are presumed to be his step daughters. Nope. Waited till they were above 15

I feel we need to hear the complete details and get our facts right before making comments.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by blessedvisky(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nigerianfactor:

Well I need to defend God here. Contrary to your accusations, God has given us so many examples to show that he neither accepts nor tolerates evil and wickedness. Have you never heard of the well-known Bible statement that "judgment will start from the house of God"? Did you not read how God punished King David over Bath-sheba despite David's repentance? Did you not read about Korah, Dathan, Abiram who tried to usurp Moses' God given authority, claiming that God was also with them; and what God did to them?

Good retort. However, all the instances you'll be able to cite happened at least 2000+ years ago, some are even like 4,000+ years ago.

Do your research.

Find out how many proclaimers of Jesus have been caught faking miracles, involved in financial mismeandors and sexual offences.

Find

Do you know how we know?? It's because ordinary people like us decided to investigate and expose them. They didn't sit in one corner calling down holy retribution

If left to God to judge, nothing would have happened to these men.

One of the best things that ever happened in Christiandom is the separation of Church and State. If not for that, pastors and Christian leaders would have ruined this world and we will all still be waiting for God to judge righteous judgement smiley
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Dollarremix(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
Madam abeg get sense.some men like wise some women are evil.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Speaklove: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
So many terrible news from this poster
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Miraclewilfred: 5:22am On Jan 29, 2022
saphiere:
Pastor arrested for allegedly having unlawful sex with woman and her two daughters in Ogun

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-having-unlawful-s3x-with-woman-and-her-two-daughters-in-ogun.html
Don't blame the pastor blame the woman as a married woman what makes u to leave your husband's house for your pastor's house na juju him use control you as for the children like mother like daughter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.