Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,005 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters (64412 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Mastakija(m): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've reread the article a thousand times but couldn't find where it's written that the pastor had sex with a full grown woman (a mother for that matter) and her daughters at gun point, or is there?

Tell me if I'm missing anything...
you are
This man is somebody i know
he once stayed with us for years before he started his ministry
This man uses charm on his congregations
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by cardoctor(m): 1:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Fakest pastor i have ever seen.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by shagarinews: 2:21am On Jan 28, 2022
This is what happen when you place you pastor above your husband �☺️�☺️
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Kizzygentle: 2:48am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
All men sir.
Including your father, brother, uncle, bf, husband, son both present and future if u don't have any yet. Mtcheeeeew. As if no be the woman wey no get sense. Instead of them to worship God and take their problems to him directly but decided to worship pastors. They are plenty of you women like this and you come here to talk trash.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Fashionista01(f): 3:19am On Jan 28, 2022
A man that cannot control himself is a curse upon himself.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40am On Jan 28, 2022
as i always say:" xtians are some of the dumbest people on earth.... following demons in robes left right and center paying tithes and bringing their wives and children to these evil temples, while these sameundercover devils in robes feast on their destiny!" OLODO!!!!
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Haakeem(m): 3:45am On Jan 28, 2022
lightwind:
Bros how far na, have you cashed out yet? From EarnWithTask?

Looks like you have changed your Signature already.
Still waiting till nxt month 15....me self i'm nt sure wether their legit.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Bigchristo: 4:30am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. All what men think about is sex.
Never leave your girl child with any man please. This gender is cursed.
You are shifting from the subject of discussion. let's talk about how we can stop men from raping.
Did you care to read the contents of the article written in regards his arrests? That’s not rape, how could a woman be so stupid to allow herself and two children to be lured in such manners? That’s foolishness on her own part as a mother she had failed, stop worshiping pastors and respect your husband

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Pat081: 4:30am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. All men think about is sex.
Never leave your girl child with any man, please. This gender is cursed.
You are shifting from the subject of discussion. let's talk about how we can stop men from raping.
I don't want to call you a bad name here but you are a fool because you fail to tell us maybe the pastor force them to do it or he use something on them and what is the age of those gals? And if your father doesn't think about sex with your mother how will you b in this world Some men are useless you are right likewise some women are more useless than men too and that is what people get when they carry their pastor more than their husband or wife at home
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Pat081: 4:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
Did you care to read the contents of the article written in regards his arrests? That’s not rape, how could a woman be so stupid to allow herself and two children to be lured in such manners? That’s foolishness on her part as a mother she had failed, stop worshiping pastors and respect your husband
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by bjtinz: 4:54am On Jan 28, 2022
This lady has been uncaged again.

*Sigh
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Aaron12(m): 5:15am On Jan 28, 2022
I'm not surprised it is a pastor, most of these religious pastors are sex-starved, they can pray, fast, speak in tongues but the demon of sex is still them.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by anambraamaka: 5:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Tufia
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by phemmyfour: 5:23am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. All what some men think about is sex.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by greypencils: 5:25am On Jan 28, 2022
This same wife will be stubborn, forming voltron with the husband but will be submissive to her stupid pastor calling him daddy. Now daddy done put the trash in the arse still her eyes never open. I hate such women.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly I don't know why they loose their sense of reasoning on erection.Association of vein gathered together called penis have been the downfall of most men.The downfall that penis cannot cause does not exist.
With d way wen u hate men ehn, i no tink say u no marry bcus ur husband must b a saint or perfect man b4 he will touch u.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by kingthreat(m): 5:25am On Jan 28, 2022
How old are the daughters. If they are above 17, it is no crime. It is fantasy-fulfilled for so many men. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by greypencils: 5:29am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
Let's talk about the stupid women who are submissive to their stupid pastors but never to their husbands.
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Mom007(f): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Its how you would see this kind of creature and call him your pastor that is my own problem with this post. When you yourself are an empty vessel, no grace. No powers of discernment, no spirit of God in you, you will now be tossed left and right by any and every wind of teachings while jumping from church to church looking for miracles and for who will dream dreams for you and who will see vision for you! How hard is it to sit down on your own and seek out God for yourself? To make out time and read your Bible daily and prayerfully in the closet of your home? See this one now... Pstcheew
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Qatar2022: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2022
saphiere:
This thing are you still fooling yourself? You will never see anything good in men keep it on till you reach 70 years of age , i blame your father for leaving your mum and your mum raise a bitter soul
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Elidrisy20: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2022
He blessed them with holy water
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by Salisu19(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Na this one be holy man??As in pastor?Look at his hairstyle sef,Christianity is a joke aswear....
Re: Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters by kwaso2: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
"his wife and two daughters were lured by the pastor of their church who took them into his custody and has since been having sex with both the mother and her two daughters" The pastor lured and not raped them, so the crime he committed is only child molestation. The woman foolishly submitted herself to the pastor and took her daughters along which is shameful. Since the daughters are children, the man should face the crime of sleeping with minors. Him sleeping with the woman is not a crime.
the story didn't even say the children are minor. We are just assuming. The goal of this post is to embarrass the male gender, nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video) / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.