Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses (21932 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Ikpongiton: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Here in the east, security agents are invading and burning houses but in katsina and zamfara bandits and terrorist are the ones invading, burning houses and killing people.

8 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
mrvitalis:
I blame foolish Igbo leaders for this

How many times did they or have they burnt boko haram or bandits family house ?

If someone commits a crime go after them ..what has his family or even investment or property have to do with a crime

So army is now court of law that finds people guilty

The Igbo revolution is gradually building up ...when it would start ... remember u all caused it

We begged you for years to treat ipob with respect and stop killing Igbo youths beofore you push them to pick up arms ...today every security agents is scared for his life in the East no body know who would die next .... ironically no python dance since boys armed themselves ...no more rolling youths in muddy waters ,

Now u are attacking the whole Igbo youths , invading villages acting like babarines and same people that hailed Phyton dance are still hailing them ...when Igbo revolution starts no part of Nigeria would be safe ooh....hear it now n hear it again ...I know my Igbo brothers ...once that anger collectively kick in it won't be funny ooh
[/s]

If you want trouble, you get trouble.

If you try nonsense with other parts of Nigeria, they too will pounce on you. Be guided.

7 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by matm: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Arson is an act of hooliganism.The governor should find out the real truth and deploy the law enforcement agencies to ensure the perpetrators are brought to book.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mancoconut: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pathetic cowards, your fellow armed ESN nemesis dey butcher una like Sallah rams yet na houses and properties of defenceless civilians una dey burn, at the end the useless security men are the biggest losers here, they've lost more 15 of their men in just 3 days.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by illuminutty: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Meanwhile, terrorists killed 22 and abducted 67 in Katsina.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by phkka1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
The Ahiazu Mbaise chairman did not see the picture of the Army destroying properties in this write up. Nigerian police is now wearing Army uniform. Obinna open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by maasoap(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
I blame foolish Igbo leaders for this

If someone commits a crime go after them ..what has his family or even investment or property have to do with a crime

The Igbo revolution is gradually building up ...when it would start ... remember u all caused it

We begged you for years to treat ipob with respect and stop killing Igbo youths beofore you push them to pick up arms ...today every security agents is scared for his life in the East no body know who would die next .... ironically no python dance since boys armed themselves ...no more rolling youths in muddy waters ,

Now u are attacking the whole Igbo youths , invading villages acting like babarines and same people that hailed Phyton dance are still hailing them ...when Igbo revolution starts no part of Nigeria would be safe ooh....hear it now n hear it again ...I know my Igbo brothers ...once that anger collectively kick in it won't be funny ooh

Terrorists and bandits are already doing it for them.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by meliziz12(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yes you destroy the house of someone perceived to be ESN and God is using his hand to burn all of una house. No Army that was deployed to carry this mayhem in the house will ever have a good home. If it can go and check their homes nothing come out. Heavens are for Igbos. Don't quote me
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by OBALOLA55(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
I wonder what you guys gain from peddling fake news.
Yes the army are shameless and have in times without number faulted the rules of engagement unrepentantly,but this fake news!!!
To what extent.
What do you intend to gain??

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/13/security-agents-invade-imo-community-burn-houses/
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:
[s][/s]

If you want trouble, you get trouble.

If you try nonsense with other parts of Nigeria, they too will pounce on you. Be guided.
How many times have the pounced on Fulanis ? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by jamjo: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Yes the army are shameless and have in times without number faulted the rules of engagement unrepentantly,but this fake news!!!
To what extent.

What is fake about the news that the security agents did not carry out a raid or they did not burn the house?

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

How many times have the pounced on Fulanis ? Rubbish

Go and ask why 4 Governors came to beg in Oyo State.
Fulanis can run into the bush, you are easy targets spread all around the country. Your people and investments are everywhere. That is why your fathers abandoned houses and ran.
You compare yourselves to fulanis. I have always says Igbos are fulanis who lack opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by calcal: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Buhari continue to kill innocent people while people are watching
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Sunnyski: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
What did you expect from the zoo army?
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
That's what the terrorist security operative are known for..
They are only good in showing their chicken strength in SE..
May all Nigerian law enforcement agents continue to die violently.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Cherrybae(f): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fake news but if true its a welcome development. Our people have refused to collaborate with the security agents to eliminate to bloody ipob / ESN terorists.

This is just the begining. The heat will get to all ipob / ESN supporters and sympathisers.

They kill police dollies, they rejoice, police attack and kill them, they tag them innocent people.

I wish our gallant force men all the best and God's protection.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by JooEeL(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
THANK GOD BLACK MAN NO FIT INVENT WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

WHITES CAN BE EVIL BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME LEVEL OF RESTRAINT TO HOW THEY DEPLOY THEIR DANGEROUS INVENTIONS.

THANK GOD BLACK SOLDIER MAN BEST INVENTION NA STARTING FIRE, NO WONDER THEY BURN AND BURN.

IMAGINE THEY COULD INVENT ATOMIC EXPLOSIVE WEAPONS OR RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL WEAPONS...

THEY FOR DON WIPE THE WHOLE SOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Rawtruth1: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
And this is the chaos and devastation the criminal bandits want to bring to Enugu, Anambra and the rest of the east in the name of "freedom fighting"

When you are killing security agencies or clapping for them, what did you expect? The clappers and lovers of the spilled innocent blood of their fellow Igbos in police and security work will directly or indirectly become collateral damage victims too. Continue to destroy your region

5 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
If you know any Ipob member in your community, drag them out and set them ablaze or better still pursue them.

Peace will leave your community if you are harbouring any Ipob dissidents.

8 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
IMO state pple should continue embracing and loving the terrorists who have set out to destroy their lands.

Anambra border communities are suffering because of terrorists from IMO state and we will not sit down and watch any longer. #ProtectAnambraBorderCommunities

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
[s]I blame foolish Igbo leaders for this

Now u are attacking the whole Igbo youths , invading villages acting like babarines and same people that hailed Phyton dance are still hailing them ...when Igbo revolution starts no part of Nigeria would be safe ooh....hear it now n hear it again ...I know my Igbo brothers ...once that anger collectively kick in it won't be funny ooh[/s]
The tiny dot would be raised like in 1967,this time 10 million atleast would pay the price

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sunnyski:
What did you expect from the zoo army?
What do u expect from the zoo and mkpurumiri ipobians?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis post=110198302[s:
]I blame foolish Igbo leaders for this

Now u are attacking the whole Igbo youths , invading villages acting like babarines and same people that hailed Phyton dance are still hailing them ...when Igbo revolution starts no part of Nigeria would be safe ooh....hear it now n hear it again ...I know my Igbo brothers ...once that anger collectively kick in it won't be funny ooh[/s]

You have started crying? Lmao

But u were dancing the last time d zoo inspired mkpurumiri Ipob killed security forces.

This violence must touch everyone supporting terrorism. Iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Honor10: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
[s][/s]I blame foolish Igbo leaders for this

Now u are attacking the whole Igbo youths , invading villages acting like babarines and same people that hailed Phyton dance are still hailing them ...when Igbo revolution starts no part of Nigeria would be safe ooh....hear it now n hear it again ...I know my Igbo brothers ...once that anger collectively kick in it won't be funny ooh [s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash, you can't do more than a dead rat, and even if you are burning anything, it is your region you are burning, you guys should try it in Abuja or Lagos or PH, and see if you won't all be wipe out, stop threatening anyone here.

5 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Rugaria: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
To what extent.
If it's not fake news, may you die of heart attack this night!
Can you say Amen to that?
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

You have started crying? Lmao

But u were dancing the last time d zoo inspired mkpurumiri Ipob killed security forces.

This violence must touch everyone supporting terrorism. Iseeeeee
Sure .. including terrorist government denying people of nature given rights to live how they want to be
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by gidgiddy: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cherrybae:
Fake news but if true its a welcome development. Our people have refused to collaborate with the security agents to eliminate to bloody ipob / ESN terorists.

This is just the begining. The heat will get to all ipob / ESN supporters and sympathisers.

They kill police dollies, they rejoice, police attack and kill them, they tag them innocent people.

I wish our gallant force men all the best and God's protection.

Any country where it is a good thing for the security forces to burn people's houses, is a bad country

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
You see it if the kill Army and police nobody should cry loud here how can an army go and burn down someone property just like that why Death to any military man in East death unknown Gun should kill Army, police anyone seen close building can be re build anytime make sure you kill them all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

The tiny dot would be raised like in 1967,this time 10 million atleast would pay the price
Tiny dot that whooped your @ss till England ,Russia and Egypt and Saudi came to your aid still it took 3 years ...one on one u no see draw

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:
Ipob, UGM and ESN started destruction of their land and the military are only helping them.
The soldiers were wrong to do this as this only fuels resentment against the military. Well, I guess the military don't care if you like them or not. They only want to get stuff done.

Go and check the trend , firstly it started with shooting unarmed protesters and continued until ESN and UGM were formed that tamed the policemen in the east and reduced the army to a boys brigade. If the trend of burning innocent people's houses continues , we don't know we're it it will lead because the UGM might step up and start sacking barracks like they do in Niger state .

The Nigerian military is displaying recklessness and signs of unprofessionalism by burning the houses and businesses of innocent citizens rather than face ugm face to face . If the UGM start clandestine attacks on soldiers and their families then it is game over.

I pray common sense prevails and peace returns.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.