Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses (22025 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
The mod that pushed this stuff to front page wants Nigeria to break up soon it will happen

This one has been crying from page one of this thread to the 3rd. Hahahaha

Una never see anything. IMO terrorist sympathisers

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

What you're talking about is gibberish. I have no business with Niger state ,for all I care hell is in the east too. We can't lack peace in the north while you enjoy peace in the east. Mbanu cool

Ok
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Death of an Almajirii means nothing ,okay ?
More hell and burning of houses in the east .piss out grin
you can burn house in da east but the will kill Almajirii so he can meet his maker who will then give him 5 virgins to beep hard,the should keep on burning house buh i assure u the will be killed like rats daily this week only 6 police men 4 army killed already it will increase soon in enugu city on record those on record nko

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

Peace must return to the East , Igbos will never allow a repeat of the war of attrition.

Ediooot. But u suggested up there that Ipob should go and start burning down barracks? Abi

When it starts...we will pick u up

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

Ediooot. But u suggested up there that Ipob should go and start burning down barracks? Abi

When it starts...we will pick u up

You are the biggest and most useless fool in the world.
If you lack comprehension, please don't quote me, please go back to secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Honor10:

Thrash and balderdash, you can't do more than a dead rat, and even if you are burning anything, it is your region you are burning, you guys should try it in Abuja or Lagos or PH, and see if you won't all be wipe out, stop threatening anyone here.
When is the next Phyton dance ?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by onuman: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
That's what the terrorist security operative are known for..
They are only good in showing their chicken strength in SE..

The arsonists these days in Nigeria armed forces are most likely to be those Boko Haram repentants accepted into the armed forces.
Never heard of any country where soldiers become arsonists, burn down houses.

Other possible arsonists in the armed forces are the never do wells who are envious of what they can't achieve in life.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

All these will happen and end only in Imo state,the land of terrorists. The zoo army will descend also on Ipob terrorists and burn down the communities. And u will come online crying and tagging UN and US. Mumu illiterate

50:50
dude burn the house that can be rebuild and remodeled but death u are not seeing the person again his kids, wife, family member will never see him again and the push the said officer wife out of baracks to start prostituting to feed his useless children grin whose at lost more undecided dummy like this one his wife know is a widow who will be pushed into prostitution his kids will end being a drop out his families will cry the brat is dead like pig tongue

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Bastard1stborn: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
All I'm sure of about this region known as easterners is that they would either be gradually destroyed totally.

They don't understand their stand in this country known as Nigeria. By the time they will be granted their autonomy and sovereignty, many of their rich men would claim Nigeria.

And many of their illiterates will follow Biafra. UK, US or Israel will recolonize them and they will have to face what South Africans is facing today

Foreignners will dominate them and ye over their authority, Nigerians will sometimes import their girls for slavery and prostitution.

If I lie, please wait till then before you quote me
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by onuman: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Honor10:

Thrash and balderdash, you can't do more than a dead rat, and even if you are burning anything, it is your region you are burning, you guys should try it in Abuja or Lagos or PH, and see if you won't all be wipe out, stop threatening anyone here.

See monkey on the keyboard. Igbos don't burn people's houses because we know what it costs to build a house.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
onuman:

See monkey on the keyboard. Igbos don't burn people's houses because we know what it costs to build a house.

Who burnt Joe Igbokwe's house?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
All I'm sure of about this region known as easterners is that they would either be gradually destroyed totally.

They don't understand their stand in this country known as Nigeria. By the time they will be granted their autonomy and sovereignty, many of their rich men would claim Nigeria.

And many of their illiterates will follow Biafra. UK, US or Israel will recolonize them and they will have to face what South Africans is facing today

Foreignners will dominate them and ye over their authority, Nigerians will sometimes import their girls for slavery and prostitution.

we accept let the Rich join Nigeria nii let the poor have Biafra look at ur tiny thinking even my 5yrs old son dare not think like this dumb grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
dude burn the house that can be rebuild and remodeled but death u are not seeing the person again his kids, wife, family member will never see him again and the push the said officer wife out of baracks to start prostituting to feed his useless children grin whose at lost more undecided dummy

All this people want is a genocide against innocent people for a crime committed against the military . Villages Will be burnt down, villagers shot when soldiers are attacked . This is exactly what is fueling this war because the villagers now see soldiers as their enemies and will be convinced to join ugm and the war never ends . When you suggest Anything otherwise, they will brand you a UGM member forgetting that most Igbos have landed property in the east that at risk and relatives.. I called the Nigerian military as unprofessional and one slowpoke said I was a member of UGM

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Who burnt Joe Igbokwe's house?
since the burnt his house has he made any stupid comment angry grin cheesy his advise really advised him properly.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

All this people want is a genocide against innocent people for a crime committed against the military . Villages Will be burnt down, villagers shot when soldiers are attacked . This is exactly what is fueling this war because the villagers now see soldiers as their enemies and will be convinced to join ugm and the war never ends . When you suggest Anything otherwise, they will brand you a UGM member forgetting that most Igbos have landed property in the east that at risk and relatives.. I called the Nigerian military as unprofessional and one slowpoke said I was a member of UGM
the don't understand this theory how do you burn down people house you claim to protect the will never be on ur side never the war is just getting started by this there actions it will increase more of Army,police,navy,civil defense killing it will increase more and trust me it will get to a point where Army is dealing with boko,bandit in North,West,south unknown gun man/ESN all in one country with little resources to keep up and man power

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by 24brains(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:
Ipob, UGM and ESN started destruction of their land and the military are only helping them.
The soldiers were wrong to do this as this only fuels resentment against the military. Well, I guess the military don't care if you like them or not. They only want to get stuff done.
jeez... Goodness me!!! they should also help bandicts and boko Boys to scarter theirs too and get stuff Done. Nonsense talks

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by onuman: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

See primary school blackmail by a parasite. Go and think for another one. You have no job.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by OMYKROIN: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad meth caves grinwink

You know say when the retaliation go come that the bastard foolish and idiotic prophet mohammed and the nymphomaniac paedophilia idiotic allah won't save them.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me!!! they should also help bandicts and boko Boys to scarter theirs too. Nonsense talks

As bandits are destroying NAF is also bombing.
Very soon, NAF will start bombing your state too, then you wil be happy to be doing menial jobs in other states.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cherrybae:
Fake news but if true its a welcome development. Our people have refused to collaborate with the security agents to eliminate to bloody ipob / ESN terorists.

This is just the begining. The heat will get to all ipob / ESN supporters and sympathisers.

They kill police dollies, they rejoice, police attack and kill them, they tag them innocent people.

I wish our gallant force men all the best and God's protection.
why not collaborate with the police or are you on Nairaland collaborating with them
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by gidgiddy: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

But Igbos killing security agents is a good country.

All the people who say that have not been able to show any evidence to that effect beyond mere words
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by 24brains(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:

As bandits are destroying NAF is also bombing.
Very soon, NAF will start bombing your state too, then you wil be happy to be doing menial jobs in other states.
jeez... Goodness me!!! Are you so misinformed? How come you are not aware that the government is granting amnesty to those you claimed NAF are bombarding?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by CXLVII: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fake news!
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

All the people who say that have not been able to show any evidence to that effect beyond mere words

Show us your own evidence?
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by TUTU147: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
I blame foolish Igbo leaders for this

How many times did they or have they burnt boko haram or bandits family house ?

If someone commits a crime go after them ..what has his family or even investment or property have to do with a crime

So army is now court of law that finds people guilty

The Igbo revolution is gradually building up ...when it would start ... remember u all caused it

We begged you for years to treat ipob with respect and stop killing Igbo youths beofore you push them to pick up arms ...today every security agents is scared for his life in the East no body know who would die next .... ironically no python dance since boys armed themselves ...no more rolling youths in muddy waters ,

Now u are attacking the whole Igbo youths , invading villages acting like babarines and same people that hailed Phyton dance are still hailing them ...when Igbo revolution starts no part of Nigeria would be safe ooh....hear it now n hear it again ...I know my Igbo brothers ...once that anger collectively kick in it won't be funny ooh
Make them continue, time is fast running.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by DGascon: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Let them sue the security forces that did that act of barbarism, if there are evidences.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Gentlerespect76: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
I wonder what you guys gain from peddling fake news.
Yes the army are shameless and have in times without number faulted the rules of engagement unrepentantly,but this fake news!!!
To what extent.
What do you intend to gain??

Must you write something? Your ignorance is infectious.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by ifeco4(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
Security agents invade Imo community, burn houses

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/13/security-agents-invade-imo-community-burn-houses/

They willl be in our land looking for non existing terrorists while their homes will be taken over by real terrorists. Katsina and Zamfara are under attack, shame on NA.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Coldie(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pure foolishness, you came for someone couldn’t find him and u decide to destroy the assets of his family members, where does that happen
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
IPOB should proscribe the selling of food and water to Policemen in Igboland.

These barbarians in uniform should leave our land.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by techWriter3: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Later una betweens believe this folks owe God's merciful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace / Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.