Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses (22021 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by JOemmy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
The house owners should sue the nigerian police for damages.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Angelfrost(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
They will definitely deny this... Just you wait.

Terrorists in uniform! No wonder the nation is still backward.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by LILTJAY1: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
I blame foolish Igbo leaders for this

How many times did they or have they burnt boko haram or bandits family house ?

If someone commits a crime go after them ..what has his family or even investment or property have to do with a crime

So army is now court of law that finds people guilty

The Igbo revolution is gradually building up ...when it would start ... remember u all caused it

We begged you for years to treat ipob with respect and stop killing Igbo youths beofore you push them to pick up arms ...today every security agents is scared for his life in the East no body know who would die next .... ironically no python dance since boys armed themselves ...no more rolling youths in muddy waters ,

Now u are attacking the whole Igbo youths , invading villages acting like babarines and same people that hailed Phyton dance are still hailing them ...when Igbo revolution starts no part of Nigeria would be safe ooh....hear it now n hear it again ...I know my Igbo brothers ...once that anger collectively kick in it won't be funny ooh
you people self undecided

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:

ESN was formed to attack fulani militia ravaging Igboland. Is there any instance of ESN/UGM attacking fulani militia?
Very soon, both sides will start exchanging bombs in the South East. I pity Igbos in all these madness.

In all this, I never saw you condemn the act of the military or security agents above!

I always knock Ipob whenever I see them display foolishness. This doesn't stop me from also calling out security agents when they act stupidly as shown above.

Truth is never biased!!! This is why this nation has failed to move forward! Cos we can't call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
LILTJAY1:
you people self undecided
Why is the next python dance ?
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:
Ipob, UGM and ESN started destruction of their land and the military are only helping them.
The soldiers were wrong to do this as this only fuels resentment against the military. Well, I guess the military don't care if you like them or not. They only want to get stuff done.
So in your little mind UGM just happened ...you are blind to what caused it right ?

U were blind to the evil during python dance and you think there won't be revenge ? You certainly don't know Igbos
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me!!! Are you so misinformed? How come you are not aware that the government is granting amnesty to those you claimed NAF are bombarding?

Then, let ipob keep destroying Igboland. They too will get amnesty.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
I wonder what you guys gain from peddling fake news.
Yes the army are shameless and have in times without number faulted the rules of engagement unrepentantly,but this fake news!!!
To what extent.
What do you intend to gain??

Your existence on earth is fake news.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

So in your little mind UGM just happened ...you are blind to what caused it right ?

U were blind to the evil during python dance and you think there won't be revenge ? You certainly don't know Igbos

Keep on killing security agents and let security agents keep on killing Igbos. When you're tired of dtujg6, let me know.
But don't come back and start crying again that they killed 3M of you. I don't like hearing nonsense.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:

Keep on killing security agents and let security agents keep on killing Igbos. When you're tired of dtujg6, let me know.
But don't come back and start crying again that they killed 3M of you. I don't like hearing nonsense.
Boko haram , bandits are killing security forces why are they not killing random northerners

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by HilcomTech(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Damidave1124:
Why burn their house? What happens to innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law?

Nowhere is safe in Nigeria these days, if bandits no do there own, military/police go do. If Boko Haram No do, ISWAP go do. Armed robbers, kidnappers, thieves, corrupt politicians.

9ja don tireme

Why are you believing IPOB.

IPOB are only good at telling lies and eating human beings and also drinking human blood.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by HilcomTech(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin coward everywhere,,make dem do battle freestyle face to face with boko haram dem no fit grin

foryourmindnow:
Later una go say this people deserve God's mercy

Akwamkpuruamu:
Na only for the East dem de flex power... But e go end soon

Okoyiboz3:
Ipob, UGM and ESN started destruction of their land and the military are only helping them.
The soldiers were wrong to do this as this only fuels resentment against the military. Well, I guess the military don't care if you like them or not. They only want to get stuff done.

What were you expecting when you harbour and aid Ibo terrorists to attack police and other security agents.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by 24brains(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:

Then, let ipob keep destroying Igboland. They too will get amnesty.
jeez... Goodness me!!! Please do not misinterprete the word "destruction" with fight against "corruption" which the ipob are doing.

ever since ESN took over their region, i have not hear any herdsmen killings. so are they destroying their region by securing themselves against killer herdsmen and saying no to police criminality & brutality?

i can afford to buy you a dictionary if you don't have any.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Fejoku: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

Unknown gunmen spotted.

Security forces will just be on their own..ur Ipob boys will just go and be gunning them down simply because the rat in DSS cage said so. Now you’re crying. If it was the other way round u will start rejoicing. We will book this ur comment down. So you’re planning to start attacking barracks? Good
It will soon get to that level. Since it's very easy for them to go burning down houses in our communities, they will start having a taste of their own medicine. You can bookmark this comment.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

A complete military barracks was sacked in Niger state that is very close to Abuja and you feel you still have a military

when has out post of 85 soldiers become army barracks, pls sure of what you are posting
tnv logo

General News
Sports News
Inside Africa
World News
Opinions
Politics
Business
Diaspora
Entertainment
LifeStyle
Media
February 5, 2022 | Terrorism
Terrorists Attack Military Base In Niger State. Many Feared Missing
By The Nigerian Voicee 0

Listen to article
A military Shiroro local government Area of Niger State military base has been reportedly attacked by terrorists.

A source disclosed that the location had about 85 soldiers, but that the terrorists attacked the location and burnt a number of artillery guns in the process.

Though no official statement has been issued on the matter, it was also gathered that a number of soldiers at the base have not been accounted for after the attack which was said to have happened on Friday night through early Saturday morning.

coming to the unknown gunmen, don't forgot the east is not the first region to start hostility, niger delta has gone that line, north east also, south west has been there before, the Nigeria security over came not to talk of a hand full of persons. hope you will join them in their camp to witness what will happen to them soon. and don't come here screening innocent persons.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by 24brains(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Boko haram , bandits are killing security forces why are they not killing random northerners
jeez... Goodness me!!! Let the op alone because that's how far his psychological understanding can take him. What do you expect of a fool?
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fejoku:

It will soon get to that level. Since it's very easy for them to go burning down houses in our communities, they will start having a taste of their own medicine. You can bookmark this comment.
hope you have written your will?

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me!!! Please do not misinterprete the word "destruction" with fight against "corruption" which the ipob are doing.

ever since ESN took over their region, i have not hear any herdsmen killings. so are they destroying their region by securing themselves against killer herdsmen and saying no to police criminality & brutality?

i can afford to buy you a dictionary if you don't have any.
which part of the south or west have you heard of fulani attack of recent, hope you are in the east to witness what will happen
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

why didn't niger delta start burning their region after the army declear operation crocodile smile? continue feeding the monster, it will start biting all of you one after the other. hope you are leaving in the east,

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Fejoku: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Douglaufuoma:

hope you have written your will?
It doesn't matter as long as the children of the terrorist soldiers are made fatherless, it is all good. You who is supporting them will very soon fall victim of their atrocities. Your hate for Igbos have blinded you to reality but it can't shield you from the killings that has been planned for naive nitwits like you.
Watch and see.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Douglaufuoma:

why didn't niger delta start burning their region after the army declear operation crocodile smile? continue feeding the monster, it will start biting all of you one after the other. hope you are leaving in the east,
Oh militants didn't kill innocent people , blow pipeline , kill kings chief ...oh I forgot you they are not Igbos so u don't care
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fejoku:

It doesn't matter as long as the children of the terrorist soldiers are made fatherless, it is all good. You who is supporting them will very soon fall victim of their atrocities. Your hate for Igbos have blinded you to reality but it can't shield you from the killings that has been planned for naive nitwits like you.
Watch and see.

hope you are in Nigeria not one of those outside the east and instigating problem. i hope you are happy how our mothers and wives are been humilited every mondays just because they go out to selling and buy in the market, hope you are happy as once peaceful orlu as become a terror town. i will give you one assignment, ask people of kokori, koko and other towns in delta state that have attempt to fight the government the outcome of their mission

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oh militants didn't kill innocent people , blow pipeline , kill kings chief ...oh I forgot you they are not Igbos so u don't care
name the town, village or community militants killeed innocent persons, name any town militants brought hardship to due through unreasonable law. just name one

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by 24brains(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Douglaufuoma:

which part of the south or west have you heard of [b]fulani attack of recent, hope you are in the east to witness what will happen
hahahaha... jeez... goodness me!!! the zoo government has succeeded in deceiving this one. killer herdsmen are now declared terrorists by the president of the defunct bandits.(jubril el sudan)
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Fejoku: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Douglaufuoma:

hope you are in Nigeria not one of those outside the east and instigating problem. i hope you are happy how our mothers and wives are been humilited every mondays just because they go out to selling and buy in the market, hope you are happy as once peaceful orlu as become a terror town. i will give you one assignment, ask people of kokori, koko and other towns in delta state that have attempt to fight the government the outcome of their mission
You surely will be a victim of the terrorist Nigerian army that you are supporting today. Go and mark it somewhere. The terrorist in Asorock has lost legitimacy because she has failed in securing innocent citizens which is her number one duty before man and God. The government is a terrorist government and should be challenged if Nigerians are normal thinking humans. Millions are in IDPs with tens of thousands killed by fulani terrorists without the so called government arresting a single of those terrorists. Anyone who doesn't see the need to fight this terrorist government deserves to be a slave.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by rickyrex(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
evansjeff:
These ipobic cannibàls have started again. They kill police officers including their own people and eat their bodies and jubilate over it, then when they're caught, they start shouting innocent citizens, soldiers invade...bla bla bla...so you want to keep killing people and using them to make egusi soup and no body should stop you?
what joy do you derive seeing people killing themselves. Weather ipob kill army or police or police or army kill ipob no soul is what wasting unjustly. You community is save today does not mean you will not look for bush to hide tomorrow when it turns to you. Nah person wey dey north go tell you the bitterness of crisis.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fejoku:

You surely will be a victim of the terrorist Nigerian army that you are supporting today. Go and mark it somewhere. The terrorist in Asorock has lost legitimacy because she has failed in securing innocent citizens which is her number one duty before man and God. The government is a terrorist government and should be challenged if Nigerians are normal thinking humans. Millions are in IDPs with tens of thousands killed by fulani terrorists without the so called government arresting a single of those terrorists. Anyone who doesn't see the need to fight this terrorist government deserves to be a slave.
challenged by destroying your economic with unnecessary sit at home, challenged by killing your kinsmen in the force, challenged by turning the once peaceful east to warzone, by turning orlu, orsu, and other community in imo state to war zone and our people to cannibal, challenged by drawing back the educational calendar of the south east. where were the eastern when the north came out in mass to vote. the whole of the east cannot boost of 1.2 million which is not up to kano vote but you are hear crying of a terrorist in aso rock. the same terrorist your brother mbaka called our saviour. continue, the end shall justify the means

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Fejoku: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Douglaufuoma:

challenged by destroying your economic with unnecessary sit at home, challenged by killing your kinsmen in the force, challenged by turning the once peaceful east to warzone, by turning orlu, orsu, and other community in imo state to war zone and our people to cannibal, challenged by drawing back the educational calendar of the south east. where were the eastern when the north came out in mass to vote. the whole of the east cannot boost of 1.2 million which is not up to kano vote but you are hear crying of a terrorist in aso rock. the same terrorist your brother mbaka called our saviour. continue, the end shall justify the means
Your last cliche is the only thing that makes sense to me. Like you said the end justifies the means. Watch and see.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
24brains:
hahahaha... jeez... goodness me!!! the zoo government has succeeded in deceiving this one. killer herdsmen are now declared terrorists by the president of the defunct bandits.(jubril el sudan)
is the terrorist you called ask your politicians not to care for the east, or he was the one that ask father mbaka to call him a saviour, what has Imo, abia done with their 15% resource control? if truly he is jubril why did some south east governors gave him 25% vote, why did Ebonyi state governor worked against his own brother. why has know igwe in the whole of the south east not claim of fulani issues, tell me. or it is the federal government that prevent all the general hospital in the south east from functioning, or ask the CMDs to bring in private pharmaceutical stores to government hospital there by selling drugs above the normal price, tell me. we shall see how all this we end

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fejoku:

Your last cliche is the only thing that makes sense to me. Like you said the end justifies the means. Watch and see.
so you are enjoying how our mothers and wives are being humiliated every mondays for coming out to fight for their daily bread, so you like how the educational calendar of the south east is been draw backward because of sit at home, so you like the way some towns like orlu, orsu in imo are been deserted, s you like the way some persons are using this insecurity in the region to take off some of the prominent persons in the south east

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Douglaufuoma:

name the town, village or community militants killeed innocent persons, name any town militants brought hardship to due through unreasonable law. just name one
See this mbada

Who could go near borokori, marine base , Abuja , down , Gambia in port Harcourt around 2007/2008

The whole of andoni , ataba , NGO , was no go area
Okrika town , buguma ,abonima ...omoku was a no go area untill last 3 years or so no

Even now bonny any opobo water are still.unsafe

Should we mention bayelsa , the whole brass go and ask.the reason NLNG brass was stopped , the whole southern ijaw ,

ABI na Delta ...the whole ijaw land was no go area

Stop talking on matters u don't know

Go and read what OPC did in south west
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Fejoku: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Douglaufuoma:

so you are enjoying how our mothers and wives are being humiliated every mondays for coming out to fight for their daily bread, so you like how the educational calendar of the south east is been draw backward because of sit at home, so you like the way some towns like orlu, orsu in imo are been deserted, s you like the way some persons are using this insecurity in the region to take off some of the prominent persons in the south east
You're very dumb and don't worth further response from me.
You're not Igbo so stop posing as one. You're very poor at it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Holds Meeting Traditional Islamic Leaders In Kastina (Pictures) / Yobe Youths Distance Themselves From Tinubu Solidarity Rally / Obasanjo's Letter to President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.