Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,180 members, 7,887,421 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses (21949 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by mrvitalis(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:

Go and ask why 4 Governors came to beg in Oyo State.
Fulanis can run into the bush, you are easy targets spread all around the country. Your people and investments are everywhere. That is why your fathers abandoned houses and ran.
You compare yourselves to fulanis. I have always says Igbos are fulanis who lack opportunity.

Your people ran to Benin Sha ?

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

The tiny dot would be raised like in 1967,this time 10 million atleast would pay the price
. I hope this ends at this level because the Nigerian military is loosing this war on a daily basis
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by greatness77: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
Security agents invade Imo community, burn houses

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/13/security-agents-invade-imo-community-burn-houses/
they will surrender their lives in exchange for those houses they burnt, ALL MUST HAIL BIAFRA, islamic state of nigeria terrorist soldiers are killing us Just because we have silenced killer herdsmen.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

Go and check the trend , firstly it started with shooting unarmed protesters and continued until ESN and UGM were formed that tamed the policemen in the east and reduced the army to a boys brigade. If the trend of burning innocent people's houses continues , we don't know we're it it will lead because the UGM might step up and start sacking barracks like they do in Niger state .

The Nigerian military is displaying recklessness and signs of unprofessionalism by burning the houses and businesses of innocent citizens rather than face ugm face to face . If the UGM start clandestine attacks on soldiers and their families then it is game over.

I pray common sense prevails and peace returns.
hold on it is coming after election
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

. I hope this ends at this level because the Nigerian military is loosing this war on a daily basis
Losing which war,. You can only lose a war fought in your territory. The war is in the east and in your backyard. You will definitely put your stinky hands up while crossing a check point . Piss out cheesy
I love the war In the east. Highest the north will send more almajiris to the east with gun and bring down hell grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

Go and check the trend , firstly it started with shooting unarmed protesters and continued until ESN and UGM were formed that tamed the policemen in the east and reduced the army to a boys brigade. If the trend of burning innocent people's houses continues , we don't know we're it it will lead because the UGM might step up and start sacking barracks like they do in Niger state .

The Nigerian military is displaying recklessness and signs of unprofessionalism by burning the houses and businesses of innocent citizens rather than face ugm face to face . If the UGM start clandestine attacks on soldiers and their families then it is game over.

I pray common sense prevails and peace returns.

ESN was formed to attack fulani militia ravaging Igboland. Is there any instance of ESN/UGM attacking fulani militia?
Very soon, both sides will start exchanging bombs in the South East. I pity Igbos in all these madness.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
calcal:
Buhari continue to kill innocent people while people are watching
Ipob continue to kill innocent igbos while people are watching

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by VULCAN(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
As is usual with so many on this forum.

You said a lot and yet said nothing

Tell us how you know this is fake news?

Do you live in the mentioned area?

Do your parents live there?

Or like your other BMC comrades, it's whatever is a negative report about this govt is fake news.

I'm just fascinated about how you identified it's fake news from your bedroom!
Proudlyomonna:
I wonder what you guys gain from peddling fake news.
Yes the army are shameless and have in times without number faulted the rules of engagement unrepentantly,but this fake news!!!
To what extent.
What do you intend to gain??
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Any country where it is a good thing for the security forces to burn people's houses, is a bad country

But Igbos killing security agents is a good country.

5 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

The military isn't losing.
The war is being fought just where the enemies of Igbos want it to be fought - the East.
I wonder when Igbos will get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
hold on it is coming after election

What is coming after election, we don't want anything outside peace, see how a misplaced military operation python dance has turned a whole Nigeria military into a full Circus where their Armoured personal carrier now slaughter them.

I hope peace reigns because Nigeria has no police force and the military is under serious threat of extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoyiboz3:

The military isn't losing.
The war is being fought just where the enemies of Igbos want it to be fought - the East.
I wonder when Igbos will get sense.
A complete military barracks was sacked in Niger state that is very close to Abuja and you feel you still have a military

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

What is coming after election, we don't want anything outside peace, see how a misplaced military operation python dance has turned a whole Nigeria military into a full Circus where their Armoured personal carrier now slaughter them.

I hope peace reigns because Nigeria has no police force and the military is under serious threat of extinction.
get your ass off the country if you can but if u cant get a gun because is going to Rain like Rain
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

I pray common sense prevails and peace returns

Unknown gunmen spotted.

Security forces will just be on their own..ur Ipob boys will just go and be gunning them down simply because the rat in DSS cage said so. Now you’re crying. If it was the other way round u will start rejoicing. We will book this ur comment down. So you’re planning to start attacking barracks? Good

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

If it's not fake news, may you die of heart attack this night!
Can you say Amen to that?

It is fake.

Igbos are the ones known for burning people's houses.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is 1 Nigeria they are preaching about and this is Nigeria they are bend in keeping together till Jesus come... igbo political leaders are cowards, cut off from Abuja let's see if heaven will fall

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Okoyiboz3: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

A complete military barracks was sacked in Niger state that is very close to Abuja and you feel you still have a military

Very soon, it will be happening in the South East. The military isn't losing, Igbos are the ones losing.

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Losing which war,. You can only lose a war fought in your territory. The war is in the east and in your backyard. You will definitely put your stinky hands up while crossing a check point . Piss out cheesy
I love the war In the east. Highest the north will send more almajiris to the east with gun and bring down hell grin

I am telling from the trend and observations that Nigeria military seems to have lost it. Military barracks was sacked in Niger,where in the world does that happen, countless police barracks has been sacked in the east. A video last week showed a traumatized policeman on his knees begging an Enugu youth for protection last week. What other evidence do you people want that it is time to change tactics.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
meliziz12:
Yes you destroy the house of someone perceived to be ESN and God is using his hand to burn all of una house. No Army that was deployed to carry this mayhem in the house will ever have a good home. If it can go and check their homes nothing come out. Heavens are for Igbos. Don't quote me

Brainwashed Jewish illiterate
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Rugaria: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

It is fake.

Igbos are the ones known for burning people's houses.
You have forgotten to take your medicine again, abi?
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

Unknown gunmen spotted.

Security forces will just be on their own..ur Ipob boys will just go and be gunning them down simply because the rat in DSS cage said so. Now you’re crying. If it was the other way round u will start rejoicing. We will book this ur comment down. So you’re planning to start attacking barracks? Good

Please book my comments very well . Brainless, useless illiterate who can't read in between lines
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

which will be killed like this and like that soon military base will start witnessing hit too like in Niger states imagine Army fighting in North west and East at the same time with little resources to back the up

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

You have forgotten to take your medicine again, abi?

Well you guys are free to burn down Imo state.

Who cares.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Livingstone124: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Heartless bunch of police officers. Their eyes go clear soon.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Ayoefa: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bias report from Radio Biafuro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by kettykin: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
get your ass off the country if you can but if u cant get a gun because is going to Rain like Rain

Peace must return to the East , Igbos will never allow a repeat of the war of attrition.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Ayoefa: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Law enforcement should hunt down any terrorist, be it Bokoharam or IPIG terrorist monkeys and don't let them see the next day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
which will be killed like this and like that soon military base will start witnessing hit too like in Niger states imagine Army fighting in North west and East at the same time with little resources to back the up
Death of an Almajirii means nothing ,okay ?
More hell and burning of houses in the east .piss out grin
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by heniford2: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
The mod that pushed this stuff to front page wants Nigeria to break up soon it will happen
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by osuofia2(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
They deserve it. Bunch of useless people. If you support ipob death to you.
Igbos are really exposing how irrelevant they are in Nigeria, say for example, the so called sit at home been observed in their region have no impact in Nigeria rather they are only surfering their people. Imagine if the South West decide to embark on lock down or sit at home and also the north, South South decide to do same. Nigeria will be crawling.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by NoQualmz: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:

All these will happen and end only in Imo state,the land of terrorists. The zoo army will descend also on Ipob terrorists and burn down the communities. And u will come online crying and tagging UN and US. Mumu illiterate

50:50
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:

I am telling from the trend and observations that Nigeria military seems to have lost it. Military barracks was sacked in Niger,where in the world does that happen, countless police barracks has been sacked in the east. A video last week showed a traumatized policeman on his knees begging an Enugu youth for protection last week. What other evidence do you people want that it is time to change tactics.
What you're talking about is gibberish. I have no business with Niger state ,for all I care hell is in the east too. We can't lack peace in the north while you enjoy peace in the east. Mbanu cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race / Amaechi Seized Car Keys In Port-Hacourt Today / 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.