Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses (22022 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Proudlyomonna: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Rugaria:

Ka anyi burugodi ûzô zôtagodi ala, tupu anyî azôba ute...
Egbu o dike na ôgû ulo.....
Onye be ya na-agba ôkû, anaghî achû oke..
Face the main enemies, when you must have eliminated them, turn and face the house trouble makers, if any....

Igaghî awûnye aka abûô na ônû otu mgbe...

O di ezigbo mpka imara ebumnuche,onye na-ekwu na ya na-alụ gị ọgụ
maka onye ahu nwere ike i inwe ihe ozo n'obi.
ipob emewo onwe ha onye mmegbu,
ha etinyela egwu nime obi ndi ogaranya na ndi ukwu anyi nwe na Ala Igbo,ya mere anaghi enweta ngwado ndi ukwu anyi maa na Ala Igbo
If ipob claims to be fighting for the people which I doubt let them cool off and restructure themselves,get legalty to operate and deproscribe their group.
Nsogbu anyị na-enwe n’ihi ipob adịgo too much �.
What they are fighting against is happening everywhere,let's stop dragging trouble into our midst.
We should be thinking of development, building infrastructure and getting ready for the uncertainty wrapped in the future of the union.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by acumen90(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
They've left Orlu, now it's Mbaise's turn. Today, they visited Umunime and burnt one house there.
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Rugaria: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

O di ezigbo mpka imara ebumnuche,onye na-ekwu na ya na-alụ gị ọgụ
maka onye ahu nwere ike i inwe ihe ozo n'obi.
ipob emewo onwe ha onye mmegbu,
ha etinyela egwu nime obi ndi ogaranya na ndi ukwu anyi nwe na Ala Igbo,ya mere anaghi enweta ngwado ndi ukwu anyi maa na Ala Igbo
If ipob claims to be fighting for the people which I doubt let them cool off and restructure themselves,get legalty to operate and deproscribe their group.
Nsogbu anyị na-enwe n’ihi ipob adịgo too much �.
What they are fighting against is happening everywhere,let's stop dragging trouble into our midst.
We should be thinking of development, building infrastructure and getting ready for the uncertainty wrapped in the future of the union.

I respectfully disagree!
I am also from Imo State. Orlu to be precise. Have had a relative abducted recently too. So I feel the pain..
But we need more pressure. Otherwise, they will turn us into slaves in Nigeria. That's unacceptable. We need to force the federal forces to either allow igboland more freedom or allow them to go.
Too much marginalization and oppression.
IPOB is not the problem. The apartheid federal government that prosecutes a policy of containment against the igbos is the problem..
If there was no oppression, there would not have been any agitations. Why you dodge to condemn the oppressive behavior of the Nigerian government but rails against the mistake of IPOB is worrisome..
Free Igbo land..
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Proudlyomonna: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Rugaria:

I respectfully disagree!
I am also from Imo State. Orlu to be precise. Have had a relative abducted recently too. So I feel the pain..
But we need more pressure. Otherwise, they will turn us into slaves in Nigeria. That's unacceptable. We need to force the federal forces to either allow igboland more freedom or allow them to go.
Too much marginalization and oppression.
IPOB is not the problem. The apartheid federal government that prosecutes a policy of containment against the igbos is the problem..
If there was no oppression, there would not have been any agitations. Why you dodge to condemn the oppressive behavior of the Nigerian government but rails against the mistake of IPOB is worrisome..
Free Igbo land..

It's no secret that the Fg and Country is a disaster, but with all their nonsense Igboland has always maintained progress,btw it's not only In SE that their show of shame is seen.
My major worry now is not only about the fg being bad,but another group amongst us doing the same thing the evil fg are known for.
Intimidation.
Attacking opposite vioces.
This are red flags.
I take your resolution but mind you the fact that the people of the Land do not stop voting in leaders that are not in support of ipob should tell us that perhaps they don't trust the Ipob fight and agenda.
I am not against anything that can bring down this unholy union,but support something that bringing more pain than good is no better option either.
It's been how many years now?
How many prominent Igbomen have come out to throw support for ipob?
Are they going to achieve anything without the approval of the SE govt?
There's an existing govt in Igboland long before Ipob came into place,this govt are the one that should be negotiating with the fg for a Referendum and every other case ipob seeks.
But they are not,and the people keep giving them the mandate to be in charge of the Region knowing fully well that this leaders are anti whatever ipob stands for.
Ipob have tried but for now let them cool off.
They should start with disbanding the Esn militia bcus no one is safe as long as the Esn are known to be in existence.
If I tell you how much I take bail 2 of my boys you go cry for me �
Police brutality is everywhere in the Country,but ipob bearing arms gives the brutality an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Tycyborg(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ok,but let's not pretend as though this is one sided.
The issue is a double edged one,the people who are against ipob,fg expectially carry fake news and propaganda against them.
Ipob also carry fake news and propaganda against the fg to ganer sympathy.
Both of them are shameless .

lol true lol
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Proudlyomonna: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tycyborg:

lol true lol

Being truthful is very important for me.
While growing up my siblings and friends try as much as possible to keep me off their business when they are doing something that demands lying,bcus as long as I dey involve,the ticket don cut be dat oo��
All you need do is say Tochukwu say the truth remember that a liar is a thief and will go to hell,opkari 2 second everywhere burst��
Truth don come out be that�

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by evansjeff(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2022
rickyrex:
and what your skull mining rigion is doing, is to refrigerate heads for money dey never worked for. Nba those souls lost in the ritual act are not human. Ndi ara

Look at this nìtwit, so anybody that's not from your potopoto region is suddenly a yoruba?
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by Tycyborg(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Being truthful is very important for me.
While growing up my siblings and friends try as much as possible to keep me off their business when they are doing something that demands lying,bcus as long as I dey involve,the ticket don cut be dat oo��
All you need do is say Tochukwu say the truth remember that a liar is a thief and will go to hell,opkari 2 second everywhere burst��
Truth don come out be that�

Lol i can relate
Honestly that is what human should do...Initially we cant be perfect but being truthful is something i do appreciate a lot...
I notice that on this site most especially when they play their foolish tribalism stuff or politics... they do go to the extent of lying just to win any argument... Its really annoying but what they dont know is the ripple effects on people with lesser information might believe and be misguided... like play play things like that can cause a massive hell just like what happened in rewanda between hutus and tutsi... they almost wiped out all the tutsi's and it started from misinformation and lies... People sometimes dont know the implication of lies and misinformation
One of my aunt dreamed that some hit her in the chest and when she woke up the pain started... She went to the church and they prayed and gave her all sort of bible verses and prayer point and oil... The pain got worse and i was worried so i went to visit her...
I told her to go to the hospital and she said no that its a spiritual thing and her pastor told her that... I decided to force her to the hospital and told her i will pay.. when they conducted the test, they found out that she had Peptic ulcers which makes her chest hurt and it would have gotten worse... Imagine if i didnt force her who knows what might have happened to her now...
misinformation is really bad in so many ways
Re: Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses by rickyrex(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
evansjeff:

Look at this nìtwit, so anybody that's not from your potopoto region is suddenly a yoruba?
anywhere you come from I don't care. Your region if we'll checked might even be worse than bornu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG / Olusegun Obasanjo: Before I Die, Lagos Will Become Africa’s 3rd Largest Economy / Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.