Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks (53686 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by lasisi69(f): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Satan is really working overtime to win young bloods over... Resist him and he will flee... You are getting into fire�

9 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Kaymicheal852: 2:29am On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
People say I'm good looking but I don't see such when I look into the mirror.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

I almost begged for sex at one point and I don't want to patronize sex workers.

Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

I solicit for your advice.

Typical nice guy,your type don't get laid

Try leaning how to mimic the baddest boys around your area but don't become one
You will realize pussy cheap past biscuit
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Anon4: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
To flog you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]
Make we knack am plank. e no get sense angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Joelobioha(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2022
brosom:
U re the good gentle guy,

Girls don't like it.

Be rugged, mean and talk dirty then you'll see the magic.

The last time I checked, lots of women love alpha males for s*x, not SIMPle men.
gbam some red pill shiii
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by unanonso(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

Why not ask God for more grace to keep yourself until you get married?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Kennyking1234: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by phemmyfour: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

You are not SEXUALLY Appealing. Enter GYM asap

3 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by cletz991(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
;add a year to your own that was wen I disvirgined to a woman who was worth it

WAS bc we broke up years later
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Fayos1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

You need sense
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Aaaoo: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Face your book and think about your life and how to survive the hardship called nigeria

Stop ranting about what doesn’t concern you. You should be a virgin and that’s your status for now as a kid.

6 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by omoyankee3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Focus on becoming a high value man and other things will follow.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Olam09(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Let me teach you some psychological trick.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by merrymike47(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
Listen to the signs.. You were born to be a Reverend father cheesy
u don talk ham finish comrade
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Hezzyluv: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
To flog you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na engine belt you need to flog am cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dude, there's nothing wrong in being a 21 yr old final year virgin dude. Don't let anyone fool you around. What you need is not sex man, just get your self a good girl, someone you can grow with, don't let your primary objective in getting into a relationship sex, if it is, trust me man, you'll miss it. The sex will happen naturally. Find yourself a good girl and go with the flow. If it happens, ok, id it doesn't, you'll have learnt life lessons you'll take with you for life.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Penywise(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Don't ever beg for sex.

Tell her with confidence, "Bitch, pop that kitten open for daddy.

10 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by suffering: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
and I don't want to patronize sex workers.
You never serious yet.

You see masturbation? No real sex can ever equal it in enjoyment from start to finish. That's why many Nairalanders are addicted to the act. I would give anything to become a virgin again. Sex is highly overrated and pushed by idiots as the greatest sensation on earth.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by GualaGuala(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tinubu pampars don finish

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Bigchristo: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Give us the full gist abi you get body and mouth odor? Why would girls be attracted to you but refused get laid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Aharpride1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
You always tell them, you are a virgin, they are afraid/shy you would judge em, so the pretend to be what suit you

When next you meet one, form hoe stories of yourself and tell her, she will chop you like Palliative

8 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by superCleanworks(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin... Do I need to dress like a pop star?

Guy there will be no pussie for you till you burn the virgin jersey. You can't play with that jersey. You will always be on the bench while less fashionable guys like my dear Ngolo Kante keep tearing the midfield non stop.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op, make we just exchange cos to become virgin dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Why are you so desperate to get std?

3 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by merrymike47(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
Konji grin

Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity grin cheesy
grin weyrey ni girl yi sha, lack of opportunity to afford #500 to knack ashawo or lack of opportunity to get down with any random girl with just noodles and Fanta? Abi Na which opportunity u Dey talk gan gan?
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Moloso(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
Konji grin

Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity grin cheesy

Na lie..... If you go university or polythecnic you go see opportunities like mad.....despite the opportunity we still no do anything
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Write2chim: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chat me up privately 09016636343
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Naijatask: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
So, na fornication na him be your problem? undecided

Whereas country like Ukraine are facing war and just wish they could live to see the next day .

Trust me, I'll be 23 by April and I'm a virgin too and my virginity status does not even bother me.

sex is not food oga undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
omoyankee3:
focus on yourself
All of una just dey shout focus becos better konji neva hold una

1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Lightorder: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Chai ! You just saw a bullet train speeding by and all you wish is to be caught on the track. You have been so lucky all these while . Don don’t get unlucky, deliberately

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.