Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks (53684 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Anonymous03: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Don't rape somebody oo because i can see conji playing hard on you. cheesy
No , I can never rape
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Shalommy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Anonymous03:

No , I can never rape
Ok, enjoy your soapy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by 2braithe: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Caseless:
Focus on your studies. There are 3 ships of life you must enter and if you enter the wrong one first, then you're finished. The ships Knowledge, wealth and women. Make sure you enter the one knowledge first because it brings that of wealth.

You can can be seen in the ship of wealth first, that's also fine. That of knowledge brings that of wealth and that of wealth brings that of women. Knowledge brings both of wealth and women and that's why you must be seen on that one first.

Don't make the mistake of being on the ship of women first like you're doing now. You're even too young to be bothered by such issues now. Focus on developing yourself.

How can one enter the ship of knowledge please?
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by 2braithe: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Acesexcell:
Lol.... This our generation is finished. What's so special about sex? You wouldn't understand how rotten this youths of ours are, until you happen to leave close to campus. My advice for you boy is to remain a virgin and graduate, because engaging in funication would dent your destiny.

1.A man fornicates with a woman.
2.Fornication can dent ones destiny.
==> A woman can dent ones destiny.

If he graduates a virgin and marries his wife(a woman),she can also dent his destiny!!!

Logic! wink
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by 2braithe: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fantazy:
So, being a virgin at 21 sucks?
Look at this small boy o!
What has this world turned into for goodness sake?

Do you think Non virgins get paid at the end of the month?
Abeg gerrara here!

Do virgins too get paid at the end of the month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Caseless: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2022
2braithe:

How can one enter the ship of knowledge please?
Learn, study, acquire skills, read, etc.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by 2braithe: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Caseless:

Learn, study, acquire skills, read, etc.

Thank you.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Caseless: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2022
2braithe:

Thank you.
you're welcome
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Magnoliaa(f): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Skyrockter:
Op i will advise you as a brother to value your virginity, because it is a priceless asset that is very hard to find in this our generation.

Awwwwnn. Is this you saying you're one too? cheesy
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Mrseriousman: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bennysam:
Go and kill yourself with Nigerian girls filled with STD
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Skyrockter: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yes ma, i am still a virgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.