Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,347 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks (53682 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nnamdipapa(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Abeg make una help OP na.

@datboreberry
@Iyaebe
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by naturefellow(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are just 21 and a student, FACE YOUR STUDIES. angry
he's not seen recent posts of how chaps his age have turned baby daddies. That'll probably recalibrate his ticklish libido.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Rocice(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
You don't have sense
At 21 you worried about sex
It's best you get serious with your life!
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Longerhanger(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
It's very simple. U give too much of attention to girls, u are always acting gentle nd simple. They will always take u for granted.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Clinghton: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
You're being friend zoned.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Cousin9999: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Welp. You can keep waiting for "the one", lower your standards (fat chicks), or find girls that are very liberal and comfortable in their s_xuality (thotty). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by JOHNSON1920: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please remain a virgin till you get married. God will give you the grace in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by kendological(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

"You are good looking, yet no girl wants to get down with you

Oga, you're a shameless 21 year old pathetic liar!!
No, he is not
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Theunbothered: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
People say I'm good looking but I don't see such when I look into the mirror.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

I almost begged for sex at one point and I don't want to patronize sex workers.
Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

I solicit for your advice.

Your first mistake is asking Nigerians for help in this, they will only give nonsense answers and religious ramblings.

Just knack one hoe and get it over with so you can focus on your life.

If you insist on having sex the 'normal' way just get a girlfriend, romance her very well and push things into sex when you are alone and comfortable outside school.

It seems like you want to have sex with any girl you fancy and that's unrealistic, it is much easier when you have a steady girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by OBALOLA55(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
brosom:
U re the good gentle guy,

Girls don't like it.

Be rugged, mean and talk dirty then you'll see the magic.

The last time I checked, lots of women love alpha males for s*x, not SIMPle men .
END OF DISCUSSION

LALASTICLALA MYND44 HELP US CLOSE THIS THREAD ABEG
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Theunbothered: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
backbencher:

Why do you want to have sex?

If you want to have sex because you want to 'be a man' 'lose your virginity'...then that's not the right reason to have sex. That's the wrong reason, and you will discover, after a while, that you won't enjoy it.

If you want to have sex because you truly and deeply and really love the other person and you cannot imagine life without her, then by all means have sex.

My advice to you....go and make friends with the girls. Ask about their lives, dreams, hopes, discuss with them. Ask about where they think they would be in ten years, laugh with them, and eventually the sex will come.

Women want someone who can talk with them, not see them as some sort of 'object'.

Easy way to get friendzoned and waste his time talking to useless girls with nothing to offer.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Skyrockter: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op i will advise you as a brother to value your virginity, because it is a priceless asset that is very hard to find in this our generation.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Damisam93(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
jmoore:
There is no difference between fornicating with a girl and fornicating with a prostitute.

To fornicate, you need to think like a prostitute.

My advice? Zip up till you marry.

For his sake I hope he hid to this advice
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by emmyileri(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
You are a lost soul who needs to give his life to Jesus

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by turnmiliki: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Well I think you should check the way you talk or what you say during conversations with ladies.To my own best of knowledge, ladies are moved by what they hear.you might not be matured enough to be associated with sorry to say.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by toloohthegreat: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin na that seduce them part for me.... Guys and brain...

kollinzgee:
This is where a lot of guys get it wrong ,your good looks does not guarantee you anything ,it is your charisma and personalty that does.
Op there is no guy that finds it easy to lay girls anyhow unless you are a celebrity or superich,
If you want to lay girl then you have to learn how to invite them to your house or lodge, you don't ask women directly for sex you invite them over then seduce them.

Just learn how to convince girls to come to your house works well for me.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Drella(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunlizy:
Dear poster,

Can't u keep your virginity for your future wife?

So what will she do with it?
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Drella(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Drella(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
brosom:
yeah bro I'm also talking from experience.

I use to be gentle in all my doings, even when I talk you'll know I'm gentle. But it didn't get me laid with any girl, until a friend who's an alpha male told me the secret in getting laid with a lot of girls, bro he thought me well and it was like a magic, more especially when talking to them boldly maintaining eye contact scares lots of them grin

Can you give a detailed explanation?More like a tutorial.
I'm sure many guys are in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Firerising(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2022
come to Abuja I will fix u up with some decent girls.....
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by klawaaa: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Never tell your next girlfriend or catch this trash you said here. Try as much as possible to hype yourself and play with girls emotions. They don't like to see themselves cheap; tell how lucky your next catch is because you don't usually give ladies attention. You would see how much she would want to associate herself with you. Sometimes, ladies especially the beautiful ones like to feel important. Be a nigga if you want enough smashes but you gain nothing in being the king of pussy, dude. Try as much as possible to secure your future and then see how more beautiful and well-cultured ladies would desire to have you as their man.
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Chrislova(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2022
chatinent:
To wipe you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]
grin grin grin ogbeni that meme really got me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Ayinke93(f): 1:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Anonymous03:

And yet another INCEL is born grin. Girls don’t owe you sex. Work on yourself and build your career, hopefully someone will like you enough. And if not, don’t add salt to injury by joining these frustrated misogynistic redpillers on the internet. It’ll only had salt to injury as most of them are sexually starved and depressed grin
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by nagalee(m): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2022
deavicky:
Pursue all those girl flocking around you, then go one that u like. All those girls around you are actually chasing girls from you and also, every of them believes u are already doing something with the others so they have to play safe.
This is one of the most reasonable comments I have read so far

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by nagalee(m): 1:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Leave girls for now. There are many STIs and STDs out there. Just take a cold or warm bath you will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by RAFTmedia: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2022
please don't DO IT,
please don't DO IT
please don't DO IT
please don't DO IT
please don't DO IT
MAY GOD PROTECT YOUR INNIOCENT PRIVATES TILL MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by harmony75: 1:54am On Feb 27, 2022
See this one's problem?! hehe! Your mates are @the warfront mtcheeew! Instead to think how to better his life and that of his family?!
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by nob0dy: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2022
I have been in a similar situation too, when I was serving, I reside in a student lodged, there was this particular girl, we became besties, she really loves me, likes showing public display of affection when I am with her friends. She comes to my room regularly, but won't let me hit. She tells me about her past and present sexcapedes, but still won't let me capeed. It was years I asked her why she didn't let me hit, that she confirmed to me that I was too Innocent and she didn't want to spoil me. Surprisingly she's willing to give it to me now, but I have moved on from her. Don't even find her attractive again.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by tctrills: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Anonymous03:

I understand you, You are yet to identify what works for you.
There are a number of things you can do and a few things you need to change about your strategy.
You have a lot to learn and trust me, it's either you spend to gain the knowledge or you spend on the girls. One way or the other, Money must be spent.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Ofadaman(m): 2:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Girls don't like good guys who are judgemental, maybe you gossip too much, you talk about other girls and guys , you judge them and act saintly,every girl will believe if they get down with you, you'd one day judge them too . But still if you are good looking they'd still want sex, so I think you're definition of good looking is in your own head
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by galantjoe(m): 4:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Learn how to woo and toast girls. Girls need petting names, sweet talks, politeness, gift, etc. Some gals like guys that have naughty vibes, sex cliques, etc.

above all majority of girls like guys that treat women politely, you can be rough but when it comes to a gal u love, be polite and talk to her in lovely manner.

it is better u read books like law of seduction, think and grow rich, act of public speaking, etc. They will help u to improve on your confidence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.