Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,160 members, 7,880,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks (53652 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by dammyco(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Make I no talk, but your eye go soon open. Na one enter you go enter and you go wan dey enter every door.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Caseless: 4:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
People say I'm good looking but I don't see such when I look into the mirror.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

I almost begged for sex at one point and I don't want to patronize sex workers.
Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

I solicit for your advice.
Focus on your studies. There are 3 ships of life you must enter and if you enter the wrong one first, then you're finished. The ships Knowledge, wealth and women. Make sure you enter the one knowledge first because it brings that of wealth.

You can can be seen in the ship of wealth first, that's also fine. That of knowledge brings that of wealth and that of wealth brings that of women. Knowledge brings both of wealth and women and that's why you must be seen on that one first.

Don't make the mistake of being on the ship of women first like you're doing now. You're even too young to be bothered by such issues now. Focus on developing yourself.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Chigold101(m): 4:48am On Feb 27, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity grin cheesy
You lied here.
Some people have all the opportunities in this world when it comes to sex but avoid it like plague because of things simple mind like yours can't comprehend.

If you have decided to act like a dog, keep it to yourself don't drag everybody into it.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2022
Theunbothered:

Easy way to get friendzoned and waste his time talking to useless girls with nothing to offer.

Easy way also to show how attractive he is to the ladies, by showing he is interested in them...not their bodies...them.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Roon9(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

"You are good looking, yet no girl wants to get down with you

Oga, you're a shameless 21 year old pathetic liar!!

Wow! Some of you lots were actually raised by farm animals. That's the only logical explanation for such abysmal outburst
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Peterosky(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Do iknow you Mr undecided
.Miss, please what's the economic, political or social value of you knowing me or any other person?

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Theunbothered: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2022
backbencher:

Easy way also to show how attractive he is to the ladies, by showing he is interested in them...not their bodies...them.

Recycled rubbish from women's blogs.

You think men haven't tried doing that for ages? If it worked so well do you think OP would be asking for help?

The girls will just turn him to bestie or urgent 2k guy and dump him when he's no longer useful. If he tries to make a move the yeye girl will cry "men can't even be friends with women again, they only want sex". grin

Women don't stress men they are attracted to, all this one na story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by zinizta: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

Learn the art of seduction
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by EmyGod(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2022
What you need now is to embrace Christ in other to maintain your dignity and your nature state as a man. Fornication always go with destruction so be warned and remain as you are to avoid calamity.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by blueivy8: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2022
I’ve learnt something > grin
BeautifulSolace:
Konji grin

Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity grin cheesy
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Theunbothered:

Recycled rubbish from women's blogs.

You think men haven't tried doing that for ages? If it worked so well do you think OP would be asking for help?

The girls will just turn him to bestie or urgent 2k guy and dump him when he's no longer useful. If he tries to make a move the yeye girl will cry "men can't even be friends with women again, they only want sex". grin

Women don't stress men they are attracted to, all this one na story for the gods.

Well, my opinion. My opinion.

Good morning
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2022
donbachi:
Virgin craving for sex like 100yrs old retired male ashawo.

I seriously wonder like it is something to form class...
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by tfash96(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Abi You get body odour you sef no sabi
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by EmmaLege: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
chatinent:
To wipe you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]

as in ehh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Acesexcell(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
chatinent:
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]
Lol.... This our generation is finished. What's so special about sex? You wouldn't understand how rotten this youths of ours are, until you happen to leave close to campus. My advice for you boy is to remain a virgin and graduate, because engaging in funication would dent your destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by 734gee: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Reverend Father incoming
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by KLand(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2022
You don't have to give away your virginity so cheaply.

If I were you, I would wait till marriage before having sex. That's what pleases God.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by batb: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Crownwhale:

There is a reason God is shielding you from loosing your virginity... It is a great price, pay it, marry as a virgin.
But can only be achieved by having Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
God is not in the business of sex, know this and be free from mental slavery!
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Legitng1v: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Anonymous03:

if this so call your story is real please kindly keep your self the lord had something great to with your life believe me don't listen to bad advise believe me I have been in your shoes before exactly like but I kinda messed up tho only God safe me it going to happen when the right time comes because sometime you are going to look at your life and wonder if you are going to ever give birth or get married like the rest. But this is how Satan work just to desive you please my brother don't mess up this beautiful life God has granted you and please don't get into illegal business or deal I can see God is going to use you greatly any time from now it is well brother
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by amodujames(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
At 21 I made my first billion...... And you are there looking for pussy.
Chase the bag never chase a bitch cool
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Peskid: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bro keep yourself you have a precious destiny ahead of you don't allow sex truncate it. Tell me how many minutes of sex and you lost a whole generation.bro think about it. It is well with your soul.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by BeautyB99(f): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Op if sex be your problem then go olosho house na you go see them stand for road dey advertise their selling point abi you dey fear to pay them �
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by zakkxx: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Let me tell u something, thank your God, u miss HIV, gonorrhoea, staphylococcus, stds etc it is a great miss!! Your first trial might be HIV be wise keep your self for your wive!! U never get job, u never finish school are u normal?
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Dumeiby(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
chatinent:
generation of vipers imagine at 21 fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Dumeiby(f): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
kollinzgee:
This is where a lot of guys get it wrong ,your good looks does not guarantee you anything ,it is your charisma and personalty that does.
Op there is no guy that finds it easy to lay girls anyhow unless you are a celebrity or superich,
If you want to lay girl then you have to learn how to invite them to your house or lodge, you don't ask women directly for sex you invite them over then seduce them.a

Just learn how to convince girls to come to your house works well for me.
awwwn��
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Fantazy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
So, being a virgin at 21 sucks?
Look at this small boy o!
What has this world turned into for goodness sake?

Do you think Non virgins get paid at the end of the month?
Abeg gerrara here!
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Agbebakun22: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Anonymous03:

i dey vex 4 dis ur post, jst 21 years, i no blame u na cux dem stil dey feed u nah, reality go clamp on u soon
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Aaaoo: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
ahmEenu:
21 is a kid

Yeah they are kids

We were kids at 21
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol... OP u funny shaa kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Crownwhale(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
batb:

God is not in the business of sex, know this and be free from mental slavery!

You should liberate yourself from ignorance your delusional mind put you in. He created sex and It is not His business. You are spiritually blind
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by l0uie(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Op, make I yarn you real matters... good looks DOES NOT make a girl to be sexually attracted to you, but it does score you a point!!!

You might be good lookin' and all that, but you no go see tot Bleep. To be good looking is one thing and to have game with girls is another.

Make I run you one thing wey been sup for back then wey I never still Sabi anything with them baby girls, due to the fact that I was shy and overly nice. All thanks to my mama and her sisters!!!

So I had a crush that liked me and even said to me that she'd have been my girlfriend but she has a boyfriend already.

( As a sharp guy, you suppose know say na wash. Play your cards right, and you go dey knack for the free which in any case, is even way better. No stress, unnecessary spending etc).

But I took that to heart because I was a pussy then, I'mma keep it a buck with you my nigga. After a while of being in my feelings and backing up from the mama, that low key did something to me but I am not gonna touch on that.

Long story short, I was able to man up and invite her over. She got to the crib, sat on the bed waiting for me because I was at the back blowing trees with my g's them.

So the nigga that I had directed to lead her to my room came to get me from the back saying that the mama dey inside dey wait for me. I got up, went inside and saw her looking peng.

I got in side, looked at her and said to her " Am I getting a hug or what"? She stood up and came hugging the boy. I smacked on her ass and then grabbed in her butt cheeks and say to her " You looking amazing". She blushed, smiled and then said thank you.

Told her to have her sit and get comfortable. Sent a nigga to go get us some refreshment, smacks/snacks and food.

PS. Holandia yogurt is your best bet when it comes to getting a uni girl something to make her go crazy. Uni girls love that shit!

Back to the story. The nigga got back with a the stuff that I sent him and dropped it on the table. So I looked at her and told her to go grab whatever she wants whilst I was on my phone, going through my messages.

With her back turned on me, I dropped my phone, uped and grabbed on her from the back. Sniffed on her and told her she smelt nice with a kiss on her neck and my digdong pressed on her behind, of course.

Long story short, I knack-knack her pussy scatter that day and had her coming back for more.

But my guy, it never be like that. She had come over like a couple of times but shit was always awkward and the mood/vibes were always casual/friendly and that shit never works.

You can be friends with girls, that's OK. But that's just all you will be to them. Unless you man up to take control by leading the two of you to where you want you all to be at, you would remain stuck in that friend zone.

Friendzone is no joke. I Friendzone girls and I know how that shit be. Unless you start getting A-noff pussies/girls, you wouldn't know what it's like to Friendzone someone.

My nigga, once I Friendzone a bitch, that's all we're gonna be, friends!!! No sexual feelings, none of that but vibes.

But remember: Chase the bag, not bitches and simp for the bag, not bitches!!!
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Anonymous03: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
eedimo:
BO strong pass Tasha own
No fam !!
I smell good and my hygiene is top notch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.