Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks (53646 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
To flog you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]
I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by AmazingELixir: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
People say I'm good looking but I don't see such when I look into the mirror.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

I almost begged for sex at one point and I don't want to patronize sex workers.
Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

I solicit for your advice.

Op the answer to your challenge is simple...learn and perfect the act of small talks with enough innuendos.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by brosom(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

You have said it. I have had more than enough share of sex with women all over the world especially women in Lagos.
They will say in public that they want gentlemen but they actually like alpha male with confidence, can talk a little dirty, a little braggadocious and back it up. You do all these with class, not just a loud empty barrel mouth. You speak softly but with a big stick. All these are very possible and easy especially when you have some money. Been confidence doesn't mean going around bragging like a fool but with a sense of confidence that you can and ready yo handle any situation that can come up.
You are not going to win all women no matter how confident, rich or good you are, but you will win enough.
Nothing turns a woman on more than a male who is self assured, it simply makes them feel comfortable knowing that you are in charge.
yeah bro I'm also talking from experience.

I use to be gentle in all my doings, even when I talk you'll know I'm gentle. But it didn't get me laid with any girl, until a friend who's an alpha male told me the secret in getting laid with a lot of girls, bro he thought me well and it was like a magic, more especially when talking to them boldly maintaining eye contact scares lots of them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by xeju: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

How are you even a virgin, do you've hymen?
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Guy this is coming from someone older than you. Sex is overrated.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Them send you go school, na pussy dey hungry you... undecided When I was your age, even with a dedicated gf, sex wasn't on my list of cravings.. Read your book and focus on your project make your future dey bright...Because when you focus on the main things now, ladies will come later if na your problem, na you go fvck run sef..

Success attracts..
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Henz81: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

You need Jesus. STD no dey show for face.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Munzy14(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hattbricker:
Guy this is coming from someone older than you. Sex is overrated.
Good sex is not overrated undecided

He should focus on the main things first.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Clitoris2(f): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmmm! Children of the devil lipsrsealed
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by 123papas(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Odour things
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Reduce your brukutu intake Sir
undecided which burukutu? For saying the truth.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by beejay85: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Shild of the world as Falz would say.. grin
Finish ur studies bro...then u can bambam and chill like d big boys grin
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked
"You are good looking, yet no girl wants to get down with you
Oga, you're a shameless 21 year old pathetic liar!!
Lol!
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Azularis: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Be patient. God is keeping you for your better half!
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Candidlady: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Peterosky:
. You mentioned him just to trend or what? What that guy said is the plain truth and you know it.Can you please be real for once.

Do iknow you Mr undecided
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Upforgreatness(f): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:
honestly bro God wants to use you for something great In his kingdom that's y he's keeping u off from harm, fornication will harm u my brother please run from it.. peace be into you..
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Leremiahilesa19: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
hmmm
see someone like me for the first time
not surprise
to me i think u can just keep your self
till you are reedy for it
i mean reedy to marry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Puna is never free , you have to pay for it one way or another.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Evidenx(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Just 21 years ...rubbish. Am more than 31 years and am still a virgin,and am not ready to break it yet till am married. Thank God I have Jesus in my life.
without Jesus in your life,ur village people go dey use ur brain drink palm wine.
You better face your life....someone like you, let me taste na dey kill dem...now weh God dey protect you ...u nor wan wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by thanksjosh005: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Rubbish
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Tony142: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Start doing the opposite of what u have been doing
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by ahmEenu(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
You from Congo?
Oldoinyolengai:
Looks like Nigerian guys prolong their virginity.
Something bad cause male virginity symbolizes nothing.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by ahmEenu(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
21 is a kid
Aaaoo:
Face your book and think about your life and how to survive the hardship call nigeria

Stop ranting about what doesn’t concern you. You should be a virgin and that’s your status for now as a kid.

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Testimony1988(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wait till you are eligible for marriage.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Spandau: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
Listen to the signs.. You were born to be a Reverend father cheesy

Wickedness de yà blood.
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Major7: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

God have a higher purpose for your life and mind you,life is not all about sex,know this and know peace. Sex is worth waiting for. Rom12:1-2
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by SpiritLifeNG: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

You are about to fulfil the ambition of the principalities of sexual immorality in the region you are domiciled and as well about to live the very dream of satan . The moment you allow satan to govern you, Your destiny will be truncated as you succumb to your lusts. They are rejecting your sexual advances, you don't know you are being protected and also being warned. May God give you understanding
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by deavicky(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pursue all those girls flocking around you, then go for one that u like. All those girls around you are actually chasing girls from you and also, every of them believes u are already doing something with the others so they have to play safe.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Vinex4uba(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Invite her to your apartment but before then initiate some naughty and dirty chats via dm, take her out, show her how much you love and care for her, spend money, in your apartment present her soft or wine of her Choice, kiss her and from there take it up
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by itslinkin4005(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

why in the GODS name do you want to fornicate?
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by bahdpersona(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aharpride1:
You always tell them, you are a virgin, they are afraid/shy you would judge em, so the pretend to be what suit you

When next you meet one, form hoe stories of yourself and tell her, she will chop you like Palliative
must have taken a lot of red pill shit, but you just said the truth
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Commanderinpips: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anonymous03:

Boy, be thankful to GOD. You should be planning for your future and not sex, many young men who have messed their life through sex are regretting now. Some may not amount to anything in life because of sexual relationship they had in the past. Beside CHRIST should rule in your life and not sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.